Holly's Summer Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The office had a small battleship grey desk and the walls were littered with old calendars with pictures of cars and girls in various states of undress. There were two file cabinets, one had a lamp on it and sat close to the desk. Curiously, there was an old metal bed with a very slim mattress and sheets on it. At the foot of the bed was a small nightstand with a TV and VCR on top. Movies of some sort were stacked carelessly to the side of the TV. Desmond took a seat in the rolling chair at the desk and spun it around to look at his guests. "I am afraid my phone don't work none too well, miss and you will pardon me if I don't take your word at your promise to pay. Still, I think there is a means of exchange that we gents are willing to accept. Ain't that what you mean, cousin?"

Hank had pulled out a cigar from a box on the other cabinet and was sucking on the end of it although it wasn't lit. "Sure enough, Des. I know you don't even have to ask the boys." The young men had their hands in their pockets and appeared to be scratching or fondling themselves. Holly became suddenly uneasy.

"Wh-what...do you mean?" stuttered Holly as the two younger men moved behind her, their hands slowly reaching for her arms and shoulders.

"What he means is....Holly." spoke Henry as he spoke out of the side of his mouth as he removed the cigar. "Is that to get some belts, hoses and fluid, you are going to get with some belts, hoses and fluid, baby."

The men's hands grabbed her and Holly tried to turn to face them, but they held her firmly in place and then lifted her slightly from the floor. "What are you doing? No! Let me go, please!" she trembled as she was put to her knees. A hand grabbed at her tie as she went down and she suddenly felt the top free itself from her body. She looked down helplessly as the men encircled her. She held her head in her hands, not daring to look at them, terrified at what was happening to her. But as she heard belts being loosed and zippers moving downward, her arms were suddenly grabbed and she felt herself being bound from behind and her crimson hair pulled down, forcing her to look up at her captors.

Desmond spoke. "It's real easy girl. You give us what we want, we give you what you need and we send your ass on home like you want."

Henry was smiling. "The belt is in place, baby, now it is time for the hoses." He approached her with his dick in his hand, a thick piece of blackened pork looking her square in the face. "Open up, bitch and take it all in, and no teeth. Aaron's real good with the tire iron and we wouldn't want to send you home needing a dentist now would we?"

Holly whimpered, "No, sir" as she sat up and met her oral intruder tenderly. His black cock rushed to meet her parted lips and plunged inside its warm recess. She bobbed her head forward reluctantly and could feel it expanding in her mouth.

"Oh my god! What have I got myself into?" her mind screamed. Henry satisfied himself for a while, then, holding her red ponytail in his fist, pulled her off and directed her toward Desmond. She obediently repeated the gesture, letting him rape her mouth for several minutes. She looked up at him with wet eyes to meet his. He was smiling and reaching down to grope her breasts.

"I always liked these fair skinned, freckled, sluts." Desmond said flatly.

"Yeah," said Henry, "She does look a little like old Ms. Jonson in her youth, don't she? Remember, she liked to bang the field hands when the old man went to the state fair each year." The old men laughed and it caused Holly to choke and sputter. Desmond slapped her tits softly and stepped back allowing Aaron to move up. He was completely naked except for his ball cap.

Aaron looked like a human tripod, his enormous cock hung down like a dead snake and she wondered if it could support itself erect. Aaron grabbed his shaft at mid-point and held it up, it looked firm enough. "Enough of that old dick." We all know you is dying for some young cock, ain't you bitch?" Without allowing her to speak, he pushed his man staff to her mouth and slid it in. His thrusts were gentle but fast and fortunately he didn't try to push it down her throat. Holly doubted it was possible for it to bend without causing the man some pain. The spectacle of his tool in her mouth but still visible to her eyes began to excite her and she moved her lips in appreciation. Her actions frightened her. Did she secretly desire to be taken by this man?

After several moments, Hank spoke up. He had been standing near her and stroking himself firm. "Man, I am about to blow my load. Give it up little brother and let this bitch drain my cock." Holly opened her mouth and turned her head to meet his penis. Hank was gifted too, although not quite the freak show as his brother. Still, it was a struggle to get the entire sausage into her mouth and she had to turn her head upward to allow it into her throat. "Yeah, baby, take it all in there. I bet this ain't the first blowjob you have given to a brother, is it?"

Holly closed her eyes and remembered kissing a black boy once at a party and on a dare had sucked his penis too, but this was nothing in comparison. "No" she mumbled quietly.

Hank cast an evil grin down at her and said, "Show me." Holly opened her mouth wide and again Hank approached her, only this time she moved her head forward and clasped her lips over the big brown head and moved forward, gripping the soft underside firmly with her tongue and retracting backward slowly. Hank breathed in and out heavily as he watched her repeat the action over and over. "Yeah, you is a good cock sucker for sure." Holly was secretly pleased with herself and felt that if she could keep these beasts satisfied, she might yet get out of this alive. The other men had moved around her now and were watching intently. They too seemed to sense a change in her demeanor and enjoyed watching her suck Hank as if she truly liked it. "Ahhhhh, yeah, suck that cock....." Hank now had his eyes closed enjoying the oral sex. The room was now loud with the slurping and gasping that Holly was making and she eyed Hank like some ravenous temptress, striving to please her man. She shuffled and bobbed her head, eager to please. Hank kept talking, "Yeah, baby, ummmm, yeah....", and soon he would jerk just a bit as if he had a tickle or twitch about him. The other men began to encourage the couple, "Yeah, that's it girl, come on, do it, take that cock, suck that dick." Hank spoke loudly as his cock began to convulse in her mouth, "Oh shit, girl! Ohhhhh, yeah, fucking take that dick in the mouth!" Holly jerked back her head, unprepared for the onslaught of cum that sprayed into her tonsils and caused the jism to splatter about her face and neck. The men howled with delight and Holly was repulsed.

Hank stepped forward and pushed back on her forehead. "There's your first dose of fluids, darling. I think we better take a look at that rear end now." Desmond and Aaron were upon her quickly and put their arms under her shoulders, easily picking her off the floor and dropping her unceremoniously onto the old army cot.

"No-o-o" she said quietly, knowing all too well that these men weren't about to stop now. Even as the thought crossed her mind, her booty shorts and bikini bottom was being jerked from her hips. What happened next though did provide some relief, but it wasn't for her comfort to be sure. The belt that bound her wrists together was loosened and her forearms were brought down prone to her body as her knees were brought forward. The belts were then tied around the crooks of her elbows and knees, holding her in a kneeling position, her ass poised into the air for all to see and abuse.

Holly put her face down into the mattress. It smelled musty. She didn't have to wait long for Desmond to drop his drawers and approach behind her. He smacked her a few times on the top part of her ass cheeks and peered over to the side to look at her face. "You ready for some good fucking, girl? I know we is!" She nodded in affirmative hoping to get this over with as soon as possible. Desmond gleamed as he looked about the room at his horny family members. Hank was now getting his shorts on and lamenting that he wouldn't get to tap that hot pussy for himself. Desmond laughed and inched his cock forward. He paused a moment to reach down and pull Holly's folds back to expose the pink flesh within. She winced as she felt his hot dick graze her exposed womanhood. "Oh look, she's going to get all shy on us now. Like I am gonna believe that after that last cocksucking performance you gave us, bitch?" and with that, he pushed his cock into her and she let out a gasp. "Yeah, that's more like it, slut. I can tell you like that deep, don't you?" Desmond taunted as he started to pick up rhythm. She didn't reply, but secretly thought that she did. What would this experience do to her? Would she be more willing to experiment sexually in school now? Be inhibited? Would these back water barbarians succeed in damaging her psyche and turn her into the sex craved slut they supposed her to be?

Those thoughts were disrupted by Desmond starting to pound her more rapidly. He was growling incomprehensibly to her or himself although she couldn't be sure. She would sometimes understand the course mutterings, 'dick, slut, and fuck' but most of it was indistinguishable. All she knew for sure is that he was going to cum and soon. Desmond moaned loudly as he pulled out of her and slapped his pork onto her buttocks causing the cum to spurt out. He pushed it down on her skin and moved it around and she could feel the fluid pooling on her. He was laughing as he did this until he must have emptied himself. He then shuffled off the cot and walked over to his desk chair, pulling a shop rag out of its box and blanketing his weapon with it.

Old man Henry went to the desk and pulled a rag out too and walked over to Holly, still secured to the mattress. "Fuck...you just gonna leave her a mess like this for me to clean up, muthafucka?"

Desmond chuckled and just waved his free hand while Henry wiped the cum from her and threw the rag in the trash. He stood next to the mattress, looking down at Holly and she looked up at him. "Two down, girl, two to go. I think you can handle it." His cock rose slightly as he spoke and she couldn't help but notice the gray pubic hair around it. He went to the end of the cot as Desmond had and brought himself up to her. He leaned over her so that his entire body aligned with hers and his penis was between her legs. His arms wrapped around her arms and grabbed at the breasts beneath her. He carefully pinched the nipples and whispered into her ear. "Them's some nice jugs, baby."

Holly closed her eyes again as the lustful sensations rippled through her again. Damn, how was this possible? She pondered. Every part of my being should be repulsed by this! But her moistening cunt and erect nipples betrayed her true feelings. Henry continued to hold her like this and arched his back positioning himself to split her in two again. It took several times for him to complete this since he didn't use his hands and when he did, he started rabbit fucking her right away. The sight of his son and cousin coming on her had made him more than ready to do the same, only this time, he didn't pull out. Holly could only hope that the man was too old to actually get her pregnant. When he did pull out, he was nearly flaccid.

Aaron looked at what his father had done and wasn't happy about it. "Bullshit! I ain't having any sloppy seconds!" he screamed.

The old man just looked at his son and said, "Fuck her mouth then, pussy." "Hell wit' dat! I am gonna take this bitch in the ass!" he shouted and he jumped on the cot, nearly causing the legs to give out.

Holly came alive again, "NO! Please, you are too big and I haven't ever done that before! Untie me, I promise to fuck you like no whore ever has before!!" But it was pointless. Aaron had both thumbs buried into the cleavage of her ass and was parting the cheeks to look at her brown rose. Unbelievably, he then spit into her crack and she felt the fluid slide over the bung hole. His thumb circled around it, moistening the hole as a lubricant. "God, please no!" she continued to protest.

"Shut up, bitch" Aaron said sternly. "You is so fucking tight, this'll be over 'fore you know it." He continued playing with her bunghole slowly applying pressure to it and Holly breathed in deeply. She remembered a girlfriend saying that you had to relax to avoid the pain and she didn't want that. His thumb pressed further and parted the sphincter. It continued until it was past the thumb knuckle and then she felt a finger attempting to enter as well. Oh why did his father cum inside her! Soon he was finger fucking her ass with his finger and thumb, still lubricating his fingers with his disgusting spit. Desmond and Hank had left the room and Henry was giggling watching his son getting the poor girl ready to take an anal fucking. Holly was squirming and whimpering, praying this would be over soon.

At last Aaron removed his digits and Holly's asshole was now open and ready for him. He quickly jerked on himself a few times as he lined up for the target and pushed. Holly's entire body moved forward and she arched her neck upwards and moaned. Aaron braced himself by raising one leg up and resting on the foot rather than the knee and rocked his hips back and forth. His long dark shaft disappeared partial into her forbidden hole. Holly was biting her lower lip but could tell he wasn't trying to bury himself fully into her. She doubted that any woman could take his long dick entirely vaginally; anally would be out of the question. "So fucking tight, bitch", he called out.

His father stood up and snickered, "Filthy ass fucker" as he left the two lovers alone. Holly was moaning with each thrust, the sensation burned. How could girls do this, let alone enjoy it? Yet deep inside her, she felt a twinge of fleeting pleasure and thought that maybe there was something to this given the right circumstances.

Aaron was talking again, "Fucking that ass, baby, I am fuckin' tha' ass!"

Holly yelled, "Oh please cum, yes, cum for me now....oooooh!" Holly's pleas were taken as signs of enjoyment and Aaron became excited, thrusting faster and a little deeper until finally he pulled his dick out and stroked himself to ejaculate. His man seed gushed forth in a high arc and would have made an audible sound as it landed on Holly's back and butt if Aaron hadn't been yelling out in victory. Holly felt nauseated as she thought about how she must look; her ass and pussy open and soiled and cum running off of her skin like some Japanese bukkake film star. Aaron was still jerking a bit and grunting when a little more spunk came out. He chuckled a bit as he thought about the joke of belts, hoses and fluids.

"I think you paid your bill, bitch. Earned it, fo' sho'," as he stood up and retrieved his pants from the floor. He then left the room and Holly sat there crying a bit as she contemplated what might happen next.

"Surely they will let me go now, right?" she thought as Aaron's last words repeated themselves in her mind. A few minutes later the father and sons came back with a warm cloth and towel. Hank took to cleaning her off without saying anything and then dried her skin.

Henry was the first to speak. "Get yourself dressed, girl and let's get back to the van. Dezzy's loading the parts up now and is coming along to help fix your car. I figure you will be home by nightfall." His sons loosened the belts and gently pulled her to her feet.

The change in their demeanor made Holly feel a little better. She wiped at her eyes and even mustered a surprising "thank you" as one of the men handed her clothes. Then after she dressed, they led her out of the office and back to the van. She couldn't help herself but to ask them. "You are really going to help me?"

They laughed and nodded. "A deal's a deal, baby. We might be some dirty fuckers, but we ain't no killers." They got in the van and looked at her, she would be sitting by the door and that made her feel better. She got in and Desmond, sitting in the back, helped her close the sliding door.

An hour later, her car was running again. The men congratulated themselves and started towards their van. She couldn't believe it. Her ass was sore, her pride diminished, but she was alive and her car was in better shape for it. As she pulled away and watched the van get smaller in the mirror, she coughed at the thought in her mind. "I wonder what I would have to do to get a new set of tires."

12