Hollywood After Dark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, if Alex is at lunch then he will be back soon, I thought to myself. Might as well get comfortable and wait. I had my guitar with me because I had planned on surprising Alex with a song I wrote about his stroke of luck, serenading him before we ate and hopefully coaxing a tour of the studio lot out of him before he got back to work.

I sat with my face in palms, staring at the floor and nondescript carpet of the office, already starting to feel a few pangs of boredom and frustration at Alex not being there. When I woke up this morning, I also had another strange feeling - after the night I had with Eliza, I found myself with a sort of mental "itch" going on in the back of my head. It wasn't very prominent and it certainly didn't occupy my thoughts, but what it was about frightened me. I felt compelled to do something naughty, to get some more cocaine or to be with Eliza again - something to break the monotony of the usual grind. I don't think I was actually becoming addicted to the drug (or the lesbian sex for that matter), but it did feel strange inside me, as if doing it again wouldn't be so bad and actually might be more pleasurable this time. With my mind wandering on this subject, I pushed it away and focused on the here and now. I knew that dwelling on it would only make the "itch" that much more worse and I certainly didn't want it to come between Alex and me.

Picking up my guitar, I tuned it slightly (something I always did, even if the instrument didn't need it) and strummed a few chords, playing a few snippets of songs aimlessly. I paused for a moment and then launched into the song I had written for Alex. I would show you some of the lyrics to it right now, but looking back on it, the entire song was a little embarrassing. It was pretty dull and lyrically uninspired, but I knew that the beat and chorus were somewhat catchy, especially considering the slop on the radio at the time, and hoped one day to turn it into something worth playing for an audience, assuming I could tweak it out better.

I inadvertently got my wish a few minutes later as, while finishing up the song, there was a knock on the door of the office. I stopped playing immediately and set the guitar down on my lap.

"Come in," I said, hoping that it wasn't the secretary complaining about the noise I was making.

To my surprise, a thin, lean man with white hair and a slightly wrinkled face walked into the room hesitantly, shutting the door behind him with his back.

"Hi, I hope I'm not interrupting. I kept hearing this music and I walked all over the office, trying to find it," the man said to me with a smile. "But it appears that I have found the songstress,"

I blushed slightly. "Sorry about that, I should have remembered that this was a business. I was just about to stop playing any ways, I'm waiting for my boyfriend to get here," I said, moving the guitar aside onto the couch.

"Nonsense! Please, don't stop on my behalf. The music was quite enchanting," the man said, walking closer towards me and taking seat in one of the chairs of the office. "Would you play something for me?"

"Are you sure it's alright? I don't want to cause any problems," I said, a little hesitant.

"I'm sure my dear," the man said with a slight laugh. "Trust me, your secret is safe with me,"

"Ok, I guess one more song wouldn't hurt," I said, picking the guitar back up.

I played Janis Joplin's "Get It While You Can" softly in the room, the acoustics horrible but the audience very attentive. The man sat across from me, a slight smile on his face - a smile of surprising warmth and childish glee - his legs crossed and his hand propped up on his chin as he simply sat there and listened. As I finished the song, I was surprised to hear him ask for more.

"Please. Another one," he said, smiling at me, his sky blue eyes watching me like a father watches his daughter.

I began playing again, this time using one of my own songs, and found that the man's reception of the material was even better than when I had covered Joplin's tune. I continued to play for him, as after each song he was requesting yet another. At first this made me feel a slight bit uncomfortable, but as each song wore on, I became at ease around him, and actually started equating the experience to my many sessions of playing for Alex. After the 5th song though, I finally had to stop and ask him a few questions.

"Before I play another, can I ask who you are and why you care so much about my music?" I said, hoping my tone didn't come across as sounding too pissed off. Because, even though I felt more comfortable playing for him than I had at first, it was still a little creepy to have a stranger sit there and request song after song.

"My goodness, of course! Where are my manners!" the man said, lifting himself out of the chair and walking over to me. He reached into his coat pocket and removed a business card, handing it to me. My jaw dropped suddenly as I read the name.

"Wilton Willis? As in, THE Wilton Willis?" I said, absolutely astounded by finding out who he was.

"Yes, or at least that's what I've been called for the last 67 years," he said with a good natured laugh.

I felt dizzy from the shock and had to sit down. Falling back onto the couch, I couldn't help but stare at him.

"So you own this? I mean, this whole place?" I said.

"Mmmhmm," he replied, that slight smile never leaving his face.

"I...I don't understand. Why are you here? Why did you want me to play all those songs for you?" I asked.

Willis stood up and stretched, walking around the room.

"Well, I heard you out in hall when I was passing through, on the way to see how a new production we have started was going, and I just had to find the lovely voice behind that melodious sound. Tell me my dear, do you have a record deal with anyone in this town?" Willis said, spinning on his heel to look at me abruptly.

"No, not yet," I said, looking at the floor. "But I am working on it,"

"Hmm..yes..I think...well, it might...yes, that settles it," Willis muttered to himself, his brow furrowing in thought. "Well, would you LIKE a record deal?"

I shot up from the couch in excitement. "Really? Do you know someone who could listen to my demo tape? Because I've got one with me right here and,"

He cut me off. "Calm down sweet girl. My studio recently launched Antamount Records about a year ago and we have been looking for a new, fresh sounding artist to promote as one of our big acts. So far we haven't had much luck but I think that with a little bit of studio magic and the right producer, you could definitely lead the way for us. That is, if you are interested," he said.

My heart pounded in my chest. "Yes, I'm interested!" I blurted out.

"Good, good," he said, walking over to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and lightly pushed me down onto the couch as he too took a seat.

He turned to face me, his hands now on my shoulders as he looked into my eyes. That same look of fatherly doting filled his face and his slight smile was infectious to me, making me grin widely as well.

"Now listen ummm...I'm sorry dear, but in my haste and intoxication by your music I have forgotten your name!" Willis said.

"Petty," I replied softly.

"Yes, Petty. Like the great rocker Tom Petty?"

"I don't know, probably. My parents never explained to me where my name came from,"

"It doesn't matter I suppose. Because if everything falls into place, which it should, soon your name will be up in lights on the marquee, with fans clamoring against each other to buy your album,"

He moved his hand out in front of his face for a moment, tracing it away like a falling star. I could see the vision he was conveying though, and could practically hear the screaming fans chanting up at my lighted name. It was enough to make me giddy with excitement. Willis' hand fell back to his side as he moved his face closer to me.

"Now Petty, the music business is hard. It's a cut throat industry, even more than the world I am familiar with here in the magical world of cinema. People will do anything to climb above the competition. Do you understand?" Willis said.

I nodded. "Yes, I know that feeling first hand,"

"Good, good. Then you must also understand the needed sacrifices, the back scratching and hand shaking that must take place to stay atop or to even get a shot at such a thing,"

I was puzzled for a moment. "I...I think I understand you,"

"Excellent. Then you certainly know that with fame and the promise of wealth comes the immediate implementation of the rules of this system, especially for those who helped you out early on,"

I paused for a second before replying, and only then did I notice Willis' hands rubbing up and down on my shoulders, his face closer to mine and that same sly smile on his face. It all clicked in my head and I would be lying if I didn't say that it sent a chill down my spine.

"Oh. Yes, of course," I replied meekly. Willis' hands moved away from my shoulders as he leaned back on the couch. His eyes however, never left my own.

"Wonderful, I am so glad that we are on the same page with this Petty. You are going to be a big star," he said.

No words were spoken for a moment and I realized that he wanted it right now. With a slight sigh to myself, I slid off the couch and onto my knees. I scooted over in front of his legs, which parted immediately for me as I found myself just a few feet from his crotch. He looked down at me with a smile and began to unbuckle his belt.

Willis wasted no time in sliding off his pants, the boxers quickly following. My breath caught in my throat as I saw his half hard cock spring free, the pale white skin of his lower body serving as a sharp contrast to the darker color of his dick. It was almost obscenely long, at least 8 inches as it grew to it's maximum length before my eyes. His balls hung heavy beneath it, the sac containing them and the nuts themselves quite large. I took a deep breath and moved closer toward him, the leather couch and his sweaty manhood now the only things between us.

Lifting his dick in my hand, I had to raise myself slightly from my knees so that I could get my entire mouth around it. I felt the thick head slide into my mouth and back down into my throat. I had learned to keep from gagging while doing this with many a boyfriend previously, but it still felt awkward to feel the tip battering against the soft membrane of the back of my throat.

When I had his entire shaft in my mouth, I began to suck on it hard and quick, moving my head up and down the length of it as my tongue traced over his taut foreskin. I didn't like the fact that I had to blow one of the most powerful men in the entertainment industry to get a record deal, but then again, as Willis had said, certain sacrifices had to be made.

Reaching one hand down, I fondled his nuts lightly with my fingers, feeling his shaft expand slightly from the excitement this was causing him. As I licked and sucked on his prick, the loud noises filling the office, I hoped that Willis wouldn't last very long so that I could get this experience over with. I felt a drop of his precum coat on my tongue as I lifted my mouth from his dick, gasping a bit for air, a thin strand of saliva dangling between his manhood and my lips. His cum was salty and strong, although not entirely unpleasant as I licked it off the tip of his massive cock and swallowed it down.

Lowering my head to his length once more, a strange thing started to happen. That same itch that had been in my head - the one that encouraged me to do something out of the norm and naughty - began to grow louder and louder inside of me, until it converted the urges and feelings for being a "bad girl" into something else: lust. I squeezed my legs together between my thighs, hoping to put a tight clamp on my pussy and keep it from becoming aroused. But it was to no avail - I felt a small trickle seep out and onto my panties, followed by another and then yet another, as I found myself becoming incredibly turned on by the idea of giving this powerful, rich man a blowjob here in the office of his own studio. I began to suck harder now, actually enjoying the process rather than just feeling obligated to do it.

Willis' hand fell onto the top of my head and he pulled my hair tightly away from my face, giving him a good view of my lips as they disappeared up and down on his cock, the fat head stretching my cheeks. I began to grow hotter at being submissive like this, of letting him have his way with my mouth, and when he moved his other hand down to the straps of my dress and began to pull them down so that my decent sized breasts became slowly exposed, I put up no resistance.

I started rotating my head around on his cock, tracing my tongue all over the shaft and hardness of it, my mouth worshipping the hot feel of it between my lips, and most certainly craving for more. I let his cock slide out from my lips for a moment as I held it in my hand, licking it up and down from base to tip. I could feel my tongue stretch and curve around the meaty thickness of his shaft, coating it with my saliva. But this didn't satisfy me, nor him I believe, as I quickly put the shaft back into my mouth after only a few licks and found that he responded to this much better, a hoarse gasp escaping from his lips.

Willis pulled on my hair hard, jerking my head back and up, his cock brushing along my lips for a moment before he pushed my mouth back down and onto it. The dampness between my legs was incredible now and I couldn't resist moving a hand down between my legs to rub my fingers over my wet snatch quickly and fiercely, following the same rhythm and pattern that I paid to his shaft with my hand. I liked this - I liked the way the idea of a woman pleasuring a man so powerful turned me on, I liked being somewhat submissive to his sexual will and I especially liked the intimate contact between his most sensitive organ and my own hot, wet mouth.

His hips began to rise slightly off of the couch now and from the tightening of his balls beneath my hand, I could almost feel his orgasm bubbling up from between his legs, ready to shoot forth. I sucked hard on him one more time, then pushed my mouth away from his dick as I scooted back a little bit. Taking his prick in my hand, I lined the thick head up perfectly so that it rested right on the edge of my tongue, just waiting to shoot forth it's hot delivery.

Giving it a few quick jerks with his own hand, Willis wrapped his hand around mine and aimed the head down into my mouth. He cried out in a loud gasp as I felt the first stream of cum arrive, landing right on my tongue. The second one followed not even a second later, this one hitting me in the back of the throat as the cum began to pool inside my mouth and cheeks. With one final squirt, his cock missed my mouth slightly and only got half the load into it, the other half hitting my chin and dribbling down my neck to my naked breasts below. I leaned my mouth down, still full of his cum, and sucked off a stray drop that hung on the tip of the head, adding it into the mixture.

Rather than spit out his cum however, I looked up at him and smiled, showing his cum coating my teeth for a moment before swallowing it all down in one big gulp. It tasted great going down, like a thick milkshake of some sort, and as I smacked my lips, wiping away any last little bit, I felt far from satisfied and perhaps hotter than I had ever been in my life.

The itch had taken over my body, at least for a moment, and I knew that I was powerless to even try and get away from it's seductive hold. I was incredibly horny and knew that just about anything would set me off, triggering an intense orgasm. I scooted back further from the couch and rested back on my hand in front of Willis, my legs spread. I would put on a show for him, that should do the trick.

Reaching one hand down, I pushed my dress up hard along my thighs and exposed to him my soaking wet, panty clad pussy. I watched his eyes as I moved the hand slowly down my thighs, pulling aside the wet fabric to expose to him my aroused snatch. The cool air rushed over my lips and I felt a charge from it, exposing myself to this stranger. My legs still spread, I worked my panties further aside from my pussy and gave him a full on view of the sparse blond hair above my female opening.

Running the tips of my fingers over the outer lips of my womanhood, I looked up and held the eyes of Willis as I teased him, my fingers becoming damp from my excited juices. I gently pressed one finger inside myself, causing him (and me) to gasp slightly as my digit worked itself into my pussy. I kept it there only for a moment, before removing the wet finger and lifting my hand towards my mouth. Still watching him, I put my entire index finger in my mouth slowly, licking off the taste of my own excited juices. I felt horny as hell while doing this, incredibly turned on by the show that I was putting on for him, but I also relished the fact that the tables had turned - whereas he had been the one in charge by making me lick and suck his dick, now I had him at my whim by teasing him like this. The empowerment that this brought, not to mention the sexual lust that seemed to course through my veins and made my heart beat quickly was incredibly erotic.

I noticed that Willis' prick had become hard again - quite a feat for an older man like him - and he was absently jerking on it as he watched me, the palm of his hand stroking and massaging the tip of the head roughly. I grinned at him as I watched this, lowering my hand from my mouth down to my left breast. I had always been proud of the size of my breasts, a 38 B cup, as they weren't too big to illicit stares from men but also were large enough that lovers of mine had never complained. I flicked my nipple with my thumb, squeezing it quickly between two fingers as I felt more juices leak out from between my legs and onto the carpet. Massaging my breast now with one hand, I sat up and lowered my other hand down to my pussy as I began to play with it, rubbing fingers and the palm of my hand over the opening.

I shot Willis as innocent a look as I could muster - "Oh, look what I found!" - and began to work two fingers into myself at the same time. As I pumped them in and out, careful to avoid my sensitive clit because I didn't want this orgasmic roller coaster to end too quickly, I heard his hand start to beat away on himself much quicker now, moving up and down his shaft. I focused my attention on my cunt, exploring and staring at it as I teased myself for Willis' benefit. My skin had become quite flustered now and I could feel myself panting heavily as my slow teasings quickly turned into excited thrusts, two fingers not doing an adequate job.

Moaning loudly, I plunged an additional finger inside of myself, thrusting deeper into my twat as the palm of my hand cupped my opening and brushed against my outer lips, which by now were a deep crimson red from the excitement. My ass was rocking on the floor as I thrust, all control of what I was doing starting to slip away. I had wanted to tease and excite him, make him cum from the show I put on, but as I worked on myself I felt that I was becoming too aroused to maintain control. My thrusts were now becoming incredibly rapid, my breasts jiggling as I rocked back and forth on the floor. Through slit eyes, I saw Willis standing over me now, his cock a blur inside his worn hand, momentary flashes of the purple tip all that I could see.

My mind was on overdrive now, the deep and reptilian part of my brain, so focused on the pleasure that this masturbating session was bringing, allowed me to lose myself in the heat of the moment. I began to rub my clit with my palm now, feeling the added ripples of pleasure that this brought on running through my body like an ebbing wave, the sheer feeling of touching the tiny nub enough to magnify my pleasure and excitement (not to mention juices) even more than I thought possible. I bucked my hips up from the floor one final time and then gave my clit a gentle squeeze, triggering the long building orgasm in between my legs.

123456...8