Hollywood After Dark Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't have to say anything between each other - she knew how much I had enjoyed it and how greatly she had returned the sexual favor. That's when it dawned on me that Kirsten hadn't cum yet! For the second time that morning though, I had another idea.

Hanging onto the toy, I slowly and methodically slid the end out of Kirsten, carefully rubbing it along her clit as I pulled it out until, finally, I was left holding a good 10 inches of it in my hand. Kirsten looked at me, then down at the toy. The look was short lived however, because now it was my turn to once again be the dominant one. I pushed on her shoulder firmly, causing her to fall back on the bed in a flop, her chest still heaving from our actions. Kneeling on the bed, I held onto the toy with one hand and then used the other to pull her legs together and then lift them up slightly, leaning them back against her body. The end of the toy glistened in the soft morning light as I walked on my knees closer to her.

Kirsten wasn't even bother to watch me now, her trust completely with me. Her eyes however, opened wide as she felt me press against her opening. It wasn't her pussy I was after however - there was one hole that hadn't been fucked yet and that I was dying to pleasure her at.

Pressing one end of the toy against her anal opening, I could feel Kirsten's body tense up suddenly, then relax as the first part of the head pressed into her sphincter. I watched Kirsten's face as I pushed into her, her angelic face filled with a mixture of hesitation and excitement. She bit on her lower lip nervously as I continued to slowly work inch by inch into her ass, her legs up over my shoulders now to give me a better angle.

The juices from inside Kirsten't cunt proved to be more than enough lubrication to get inside of her, but I knew that it would still be slightly uncomfortable for her. That's why I pressed my free hand against her pussy, gently pushing a few fingers into her gaping opening, my index finger touching her clit deliberately as I now pressed the dildo further and further into her ass at a 90 degree angle or so.

As soon as I touched her clit, Kirsten cried out in pleasure - she had been so keyed up by our mutual fucking that I knew that she would cum at any moment, should I keep this up (and I certainly intended to do so!)

I managed to get about eight inches of the dildo inside of her before I felt the tip touch something deep inside of her. Kirsten let out an audible sigh as the toy came to a rest inside of her cute ass, amazed with herself that she could actually take something that long inside of her small frame.

But I was far from finished when it came to just working the toy into her. Stroking her clit in a circular motion now with my fingers, I used the 5 inches or so of the toy that was already inside of me to press hard against Kirsten, burying the last remaining inches inside of me, even as my pubic bone pressed against her firm ass.

The added weight of my body on the toy not only was working towards getting me off, but it also was stimulating nerves inside of Kirsten's ass as well. Pulling up slightly, it was only for a moment before I pressed my hips into the toy once more, the now familiar feeling of it sliding around inside my sopping wet cunt bringing me pleasure as well.

It was now up to me to set the tempo and rhythm of our continued love making. I didn't want to go all out and just hammer the toy into her - that might hurt her. So instead, I began to go at a medium pace, my fingers pulling out part of the toy from Kirsten's ass as I leaned back on the bed, only to lean back into the dildo a moment later.

An awkward sight for sure, neither one of us would have cared, even if there had been someone watching us. Right now, we were both lost in our goals - Kirsten climbing her own mountain towards the avalanche of cum that was set to fall at any minute, and me just determined to help Kirsten reach that summit.

I could feel Kirsten's warm thighs tremble against my shoulders as I began to push and pull the toy harder and harder into her ass, my hand a blur as I furiously rubbed and stroked her clit with two fingers. Tracing my nails over the tip of her clit, Kirsten shuddered again as I fucked her, the lubricated juices from her body making things go much easier.

Kirsten's chest began to rise and fall more rapidly now, her ass induced orgasm pending at any second. Sensing this, I picked up the speed, the black dildo like a piston working in and out of her anus as I pushed and pulled it's inches in a smooth motion. Kirsten began to moan in a low, animal voice as my fingers fondled her clit, using an extra finger to fuck her pussy with my hand.

Her legs twitching now, I could barely keep them up on my shoulders as Kirsten let out an unintelligible "UNNNGGGHHH!!!" and came all over my hand, her ass clamping down involuntarily on the pleasing intruder inside of it. Kirsten's head began to thrash wildly on the bed, her hips rising on their own off of the now sticky and wet sheets, her clit an angry red as I caressed it, bringing out as much of her juice as possible.

A trickle of her cum slowly frothed up onto my hand, only to fall down between her pussy and ass, her body racked with exhaustion as her monstrous orgasm - which had arrived quickly and departed much slower - finally came to an end. Kirsten's legs fell off my shoulders like dead weight, making the bed bounce as they landed on either side of my own body.

I released the toy and let it protrude from Kirsten's ass as she knocked my own hand out of the way and masterfully began to touch herself in places I never would have thought of. Her fingers stroking her hairless pink pussy lips, Kirsten's eyes fluttered open as she stared at the ceiling, finally coming back to the world. Slowly she reached down and pulled the sex toy from her ass, setting it between us on the bed as she spread her legs wide, stretching her back.

Crawling over to her, I lay my head on her arm. We lay like that for a few minutes before the exhaustion of the trip and the night and my fun with Kirsten finally took over and I fell asleep.

I was awakened a few hours later, not by Kirsten next to me but instead Kirsten neatly dressed and standing beside me on the bed.

"Hey Eliza," she cooed at me, rubbing my chest with her small hand to wake me up. "You need to get up and get dressed,"

I smiled at her and stretched my arms out over my head. "What for?" I asked.

"We have that party tonight, remember? We have to find you something to wear," Kirsten said.

I sat up on the bed and yawned. I had forgotten about the party - after the night I had been through, an appearance seemed to be a must.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming," I said, stepping out of bed. Kirsten smiled at me and helped me off the bed as we walked to my closet, looking for the perfect thing to wear.

ALEX'S STORY:

Katherine and I arrived back in LA around 11 or so. She wanted to go to her apartment but I told her that it wouldn't be a good idea, not with all that was going on. She didn't argue about it and instead we drove to my place, careful to watch for anyone looking as we stepped out of the car and hustled to the door to get out of public sight.

Unlocking the door, we stepped inside to the cool apartment. Katherine went straight for the bedroom.

"I'm going to get some sleep, care to join me?" she asked, taking off her heels and tossing them on the floor.

"Sure," I said, taking off my own shoes. As I bent down to untie them, I noticed something on the carpet that must have come in through the mail slot.

I heard Katherine as she walked into the bedroom and pulled back the sheets, wasting no time in getting into bed. Bending down to pick up the object, I studied it in the light drifting into the apartment. It was a white envelope, like the kind you send birthday cards in. Curiously though, it was completely white - no addressee and no return address.

Opening it carefully, I pulled out it's contents - a heavy piece of paper with embossed words on one side. Turning it over, I read it to myself:

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO SPEND TONIGHT, ALL HALLOWS EVE, WITH MR. WILTON WILLIS THE THEME OF THE PARTY IS "MYSTERY & ILLUSION" ATTIRE SHOULD INCLUDE FORMAL WEAR AND MASKS, IN THE SPIRIT OF THE FESTIVITIES

PLEASE BE PROMPT AND ARRIVE NO LATER THAN 8:00 TONIGHT AT THE ROCKPORT HOTEL, PENTHOUSE SUITE IN LOS ANGELES DATES AND GUESTS ARE WELCOME.

SEE YOU THERE.

Re-reading it again, it sent a slight chill down my spine to be suddenly reminded of my allegiance to Willis. My first thought was to just throw it away and ignore the invitation, but the more I looked at it, the more I realized how exclusive this was. It wasn't just mailed out, this was delivered by hand. My fingers trembled as I held it in my hand - could I really attend this thing, since it seemed to be mandatory? And since dates were allowed, should I bring Katherine?

Walking into the bedroom, tapping the invitation on my hip, I opened my mouth to speak but stopped as I saw Katherine sleeping on the bed, wearing only her panties as she lay on her stomach. She looked so peaceful, her chest rising and falling shallowly as I watched her sleep. My questions and fears vanished for the moment as I watched her, finally setting the card down on my dresser as I took off my shirt.

Careful not to wake her, I climbed into bed. I decided that it would be a smart move, to throw Willis' people and the Rose Petals off about my involvement, to attend the party. But whether Katherine came or not, that was up to her.

My eyelids growing heavy, I shut them and quickly found myself ascending into the black reaches of sleep, like Alice going down the rabbit hole. But I wasn't alone in my descent, I thought to myself as consciousness left me. Like a butterfly floating on the breeze, the invitation to Willis' party - certainly an important event - floated down after me into the blackness.

PETTY'S STORY:

Even though I was the star of the video shoot, I still felt like a little child as I tried to make excuses to go and visit Britney at our rendezvous. I told the director that I needed a break, that I would be back in an hour or so. No, I didn't need someone to go with me. Yes I understand that we are losing valuable day light. No I don't care if you bitch about it to my agent.

By the time I actually got away, around 4:10 or so and already late, curiosity more than anything else was running through my mind. If Britney was so desperate for compliments, why the hell was she asking me to go 2 miles out of the way just to tell her that? Couldn't she hire someone to do that? The back of my mind of course, started thinking about OTHER reasons why she wanted to see me in a secluded spot, but I didn't see the need in jumping to such conclusions yet. Britney was probably just lonely and wanted someone to talk to, a feeling that I could certainly relate to now that I found myself alone in this Hollywood world.

Walking down the beach, I cleared my mind of all the hassles of the day and the video shoot itself. The warm California sun beat down on my shoulders and heated my body, making the sand beneath my feet feel not like pebbly and coarse material but like strolls on the beaches of Florida or something. The beaches along the Pacific coast were certainly different than the ones on the eastern part of the country, but in their craggily appearance, I found great comfort in the disorganized beauty of the rocks, the strewn about seaweed, the crashing waves. Such violent motion and ugliness (especially the briny seaweed...ick) and yet it was still remarkably calm, the only sound as I walked onward coming from the howling wind behind me.

The distance wasn't as great as I had thought. Even though the air was cool and I was dressed - still in costume - in a pair of see-through baggy style pants, like something a harem girl would wear and a push up bra (the camera after all, does love cleavage), the breeze coming off the ocean wasn't too unbearable. My walking certainly helped things, and got my blood flowing.

As I grew closer to where Britney had said to meet her (dead on directions, which meant that she had been to this place many times before), I could see what looked like her and someone else, sitting on some rocks. When they were just a few yards out, I saw that it was indeed Britney and a young looking guy, who wasn't too bad looking, sitting there talking. Britney put her hand to her eyes and squinted as she saw me, then stood up from the rocks, the surf crashing around her feet.

She walked out to greet me, wearing a bikini top, a baseball cap and a beach skirt like thing, patterned with Hawaiian flowers covering her thighs and bikini bottom. She smiled as I walked up to her.

"Hey, glad you came. Was thinking you weren't going to show up," she said. I could smell the mixture of her perfume and of her suntan lotion wafting off of her bare, tan shoulders. Her male accompanist lingered behind her.

"I had to practically pull teeth to get away. Despite the fact that I'm a star now I guess, they still treat me like a puppet," I replied.

Britney laughed. "Yeah, I remember that. When and if you get big enough, they stop doing that. But yeah, before then, it can be a real bitch,"

There was an awkward pause after this moment and I tried to keep the conversation going by inquiring how she found the place where we were at. It consisted mostly of half a dozen large rocks, jutting out from the sand as a low and weak tide washed over their barnacle covered bases. At some point, I'm sure these rocks were part of the coast line but now, they jutted out instead like miniature monuments to a time long lost.

"Well, I vacationed here one year and me and Justin just walked around. We found this place and, after checking it out a few times, realized that it was abandoned and no one came this far down the beach. I guess the owner doesn't give a shit," Britney said.

"That's cool. But I mean...umm, was it really necessary to come this far?" I asked, trying to probe her motives - be them ego boost or something else - without coming across as being too direct.

Laughing again, Britney played with the hem of her skirt absently.

"God, you sound like JT, bitching about the walk,"

"Who?"

"Oh shit! Sorry," Britney said, turning to her male companion. "This is JT. He's my assistant. He travels with me on tour, making sure everything is ok. Since I started touring without my parents, I have really needed someone like him around. I don't think I could get by without him,"

"Hi," JT said meekly, a little embarrassed at the compliment. He stuck out his hand and I shook it. A fairly well built guy, it was hard to make out his features too well in the setting sun behind him on the ocean. He looked cute enough and I wondered if, now that things had deteriorated with the OTHER JT in Britney's life, if she had ever fooled around with him...

I must have been day dreaming when I was thinking this though, because I realized I was still holding JT's hand. He looked at me quizzically and I hurriedly let go, it now being my turn to be embarrassed.

"Well, come on over and have a seat," Britney said finally, relief washing over me at the awkward moment having had passed.

I followed her and JT over to the rocks and sat down on a slightly smaller one than the one Britney chose. The surface was slippery and wet, but it was fairly warm from the sun beating down on it all day and as I sat down and looked ahead, I could see why Britney liked this place so much. The afternoon sun was casting bright rays over the ocean surface, making the water ripple and sparkle like a tiny million mirrors moving in unison. The site was incredible to watch, even if it was atop a wet rock.

"Listen, I hope you don't think I wanted you to come here to talk about my music," Britney said after a few minutes, allowing me some time to soak in the sight in front of me.

"No, of course not," I lied. Absent mindedly, I reached into my handbag and pulled out my smokes, something about the setting creating an urge in me to get my fix. Lighting the cigarette, I took a long drag and leaned back some on the rock, exhaling. I felt like I was in one of those magazine ads you see, until Britney startled me. Reaching over, she lifted the pack from where I had set it and took one out, holding the long white addiction in her fingers before deftly using my lighter to light the end.

I stared at her, not only amazed that she had just taken one and lit it up in front of me, but the fact that she was actually smoking in general. My surprise registered in my voice.

"You smoke? But I thought..."

"The goody goody thing? Na, that's just an act. I mean, it wasn't a few years ago but now...hell, I'm almost a full legal adult. I can't be expected to behave like a child all my life can I?" Britney said, sending a plume of smoke to it's death in the wind of the beach.

"Trust me Petty, I had the same reaction as you," JT said to me. I hadn't even noticed, but he sat on a rock directly next to Britney's, like a loyal subject ready to wait on the queen. "And believe me, it is hard to cover for her sometimes. But like Britney said, it's her life to do what she wants with,"

Britney smirked at me. "Now you see why I keep him around,"

I laughed, stubbing my cigarette out and tossing it into the rocking waves. Trying to get things back on subject though, I decided to follow up on her earlier comment.

"So why did you ask me to come down here? To confess about your nicotine addiction and to steal one of my cigarettes?" I asked a little playfully, getting more brave with my probing.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. I should ask next time. No, I wanted you to come down here because of what you said earlier today. About me being a no talent hack and all that,"

I blushed. "Listen, Britney, I'm sorry about that. I didn't know you and..."

"No no, it's fine! I know completely! Since day 1, I resigned myself to the idea of never being treated like a serious musician. I realize that it hurts the ability of people like you and, like, that is bad for the people out there on the streets trying to like, get through in the business but, my career has been pretty much dictated by other people so it's like, hard for me to really say much about other people, you know?"

"I understand," I said to her. "And like I said, I apologize for that,"

"It's cool. I admire you though, I really do. You are like, so talented and you have been able to get here on your own talents, rather than just being mass promoted. That's why hearing from people like you is like very eye opening,"

"Yeah, I get a little hot tempered sometimes,"

"Don't we all," Britney said, stubbing out her cigarette and looking back at me. We sat in silence for a moment, just listening to the waves crash. Slowly however, I began to notice that Britney was scooting closer towards me, sitting on the edge of her rock only a few inches from me. Her arm brushed against mine and, though completely involuntary, I pressed my own against her.

Glancing up at her, and in spite of all of my intellectual opinions and thoughts about the music industry and what people like Britney represented, I felt my inhibitions giving in (as they had already done before with Eliza Dushku, Mandy Moore and Avril Lavinge, not to mention Beyonce Knowles) as a new part of my sexuality took over. In that moment of looking at Britney, I didn't see her as an object of scorn but it was like a light switch was flipped on in my head. I suddenly felt great affection towards her - towards women in general - and though the thoughts were confusing, they certainly FELT right to me.

Britney smiled at me and I felt myself start to melt, like it was when I was a little girl on my first date back when I was 16 and my boyfriend at the time kissed me. My heart thudded wildly in my chest and I just couldn't take any more. I leaned into her and kissed Britney on the lips.

1...45678...10