Hollywood After Dark Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rubbing my fingers over her very hard nipples, my fingers crawled to the low cut neck of her shirt and quickly pulled it down. As Sarah's breasts sprang free in front of me, she gasped in pleasure, the soft bounce of them causing me to smile and our guest to reach down and adjust himself through his pants.

Without hesitation (I was, despite the interruption by Hapsboro, still rather horny), I lowered my mouth to Sarah's left breast, devouring it as I placed her nipple between my teeth. Sarah cried out in pleasure as she held my head to her breast, as if I was milking her. Extending my tongue, I tasted around the sweet areola of her heaving breasts, licking off a drop of excited sweat from her chest, Sarah's now unencumbered hair falling over her shoulder and tickling my cheek.

I ran my hands over her smooth tummy as I suckled on each breast, finally releasing the right one with my mouth, letting it spring back free with that same hypnotic buoyancy. I stroked my hand down Sarah's throat as she closed her eyes, totally at the whims of my touch. Gliding down slowly along her body, I stopped at her jean shorts as Sarah stood in front of me, breathing hard. With an audible *pop* I undid the button and pulled down the fly of her jeans, exposing (not too surprisingly) the fact that Sarah had worn no panties. Tugging down the jeans, the sparse strip of blonde hair covering her entrance became visible to me.

Dropping to my knees, I pulled down the shorts with my thumbs, letting them fall down over her smooth, supple thighs onto the floor as Sarah now stood naked, save for her shoes, in front of me. I caressed along her thighs, her knees trembling in anticipation as I made sure not to touch her pussy directly, for fear she would cum right there!

I could see a hint of excited moisture on her aroused pussy lips, the delicate slit between her legs emanating a delicious scent that told me and my body that she was more than ready to go. I made small semi-circles on her thighs, slowly moving my hands towards her treasure as I brought my hands closer together in a V shaped pattern, my thumbs finally touching one another just above the entrance to her cunt, Sarah now whining in anticipation.

Gently, I pulled her outer lips wide, exposing the light pink flesh inside as I hovered my mouth near her pussy. The breath escaping from my lips caused Sarah to shiver, as I looked up and saw between her two beautiful breasts an even more beautiful face staring down at me, her hazel eyes aglow with excitement and lust. Placing my mouth between her outer lips, I extended my tongue into her moist, fragrant pussy, tasting for the first time the delicious sweetness of her pussy juice.

Sarah's hands immediately went to my head as she held me steady between her legs, my arms simply nudging her knees to tell her to spread her legs wider, something she did immediately. Tracing my tongue down between her cunt lips, I crawled on my knees until I was directly underneath her, my nipples hard in anticipation at eating her out. My robe grew a bit tiresome and in the way as I positioned myself beneath her, so I used the brief respite to shrug it off, exposing my own breasts and naked body now to the air. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the bodyguard watching us, visibly stroking himself through his pants.

Well, if he wants a show I thought, I might as well give him one. Licking my finger seductively, I pulled it from my mouth with a slurp as I moved so that the man could see exactly what I was doing. Making eye contact again with him, I slowly slid my hand up along Sarah's opening, pushing my finger into her silken channel for the first time. As my finger tip disappeared into her, the intended result was achieved: Sarah moaned in a lustful, throaty voice and I licked my lips at the man, who was now beyond all attempts at being restrained - he had unzipped his pants and now held his modest sized dick in his hand, stroking it slowly.

Lifting my head up beneath Sarah's now wide open hole, I pushed my tongue in deeper into her pussy, to match the depth that my finger had found. I could tell by the copious amounts of juice that Sarah was already releasing that it wouldn't be long before she came. In a way I was a little disappointed, but then again the quicker she came the quicker I could come!

My tongue explored and tasted all that Sarah's pussy had to offer, it's tightness opening up more for me as I added a second finger to her pussy, the two now thrusting in and out of her busily, my long fingernails delicately touching and tickling along the inner walls of her twat. Lewd noises began to fill the room, the sucking sensation of me devouring Sarah's pussy soft in the air, broken only by what seemed to be the more frantic pace the man watching us was now using as he jerked off. As I ate Sarah out, I thrust my tongue inside of her and could now taste the expectant juices about to flood out from inside her, her body tensing up around my mouth and lips, my fingers wet and sticky with her cream.

Sarah staggered on her legs a little bit before finally succumbing to her orgasm, a strong stream of cum spilling out from between her legs - down her thighs, onto her pussy lips and most importantly, directly in my mouth. I caught as much as I could as I slowed the rhythm down with my fingers, keeping in pace with the after shocks of Sarah's orgasm. Collecting a mouthful of her cum, a little bit of the sweet, clear liquid coating my lips, I opened my mouth wide for our guest and swallowed deliberately, so he knew that I really had gulped it down. He gave a loud moan as he stared at my now nude body, some of Sarah's cum glistening on my chest, but to his benefit he himself did not orgasm - the man had more staying power than I expected. Time to turn things up a notch.

It was Sarah who took the lead now, having fully recovered from her orgasm but anxious to continue. Lowering her leg to the floor, a small drop of cum dripping off her ankle and onto the carpet, she almost physically threw me onto the couch, crawling onto her knees in between my thighs, which she parted with ease.

The blonde hair above my snatch must have glistened for her in the light of the room, for she knew exactly where to go. Feeling Sarah's tongue touch my sex, I couldn't help but gasp and purr in pleasure over the feeling of having a woman between my legs again. Brushing some of her own blonde hair out of the way, Sarah's tongue was very well trained when it came to women - something that proved to me that those rumors about her were true. Licking lovingly at my pussy, her tongue just barely sliding inside of me, Sarah grinned for a moment and then suddenly stopped!

I gasped sharply - she was teasing me! She leaned over me, her body warm and slick with sweat against me. Her hot, wet tongue barely grazed my skin as she circled and teased the edge of my left nipple. I squirmed against the couch, the soft comfort of it caressing my back.

Her mouth wrapped around my hardening nipple as she sucked it between her lips. I blissfully closed her eyes, my back arching off the couch, pushing my throbbing nipple deeper into her mouth.

I whimpered softly in my tightening throat as Sarah swept her tongue over the blood-engorged tip. A jolt of electric lust surged from my breast and down to my very moist sex. I panted a bit, struggling to draw breath into my lungs.

"You taste so good, Jaime," Sarah murmured thickly against my breast. "So sweet."

She moved her mouth to my other breast, the nipple of which was already hard. She flicked her tongue across it, causing me to wriggle desperately beneath her.

"You like that," Sarah whispered, and it was not a question.

"Yes, yes, I do," I replied, her fingers slipping along my head and through my short-cropped blonde hair.

Sarah sucked the tight, burning nipple into her mouth, pulling and rubbing it with her tongue and lips.

"Oh, yes, don't stop," I begged. I thought about the man watching us, and I felt a surge of energy rush through me just for the thought...being so naughty never felt so nice!

The wetness from my sex had now completely coated Sarah's face. I could feel the moisture clinging to my lower lips, feeling Sarah moving down my body, the wet heat of her lips sliding between my breasts, down her torso, and along my stomach.

She stopped at my belly button, the tip of her tongue darting in and out of the tiny depression. My stomach jerked at the sensation and I wondered again where she had learned to minister so skillfully pleasure to a woman's body with her tongue. She moved further down. Slowly and leisurely, Sarah moved down my body, taking her deliberate and unhurried time, the blood pounding in my head with the knowledge, to the core of my lust.

I felt her hands stealing over my damp sex, Sarah's fingers exploring inside the creases of my sex. She kissed the soft insides of my thighs as she continued to rub her fingers over the outer lips. I moaned, aching for her to just fuck me, wanting to feel her flesh on her flesh, her tongue deep within me. As if in answer to my thoughts, Sarah did just that. Grabbing my ass, Sarah caressed it, sliding her hands down my legs. She slipped her hands under my shivering buttocks more firmly now and lifted my sex to her mouth. I tensed, my thighs instinctively falling open to give her better access.

I moved her head wildly, back and forth against the couch as Sarah shoved her tongue deep inside me. Sarah moaned as she lapped at the wet folds of my sex like a madwoman, her hips bucking against my face. She took a deep breath and, gripping my buttocks, pushed her face harder into me.

I shuddered against Sarah's mouth, my rising climax like a storm cloud racing across a once clear blue sky.

I cried out, my voice tight with frustration, when Sarah suddenly stopped. She opened her eyes and looked down at me. Her hazel eyes gazed up at me, her lips wet with my juices, her rich hazel eyes filled with a teasing light.

"Why did you stop?" I gasped, my heart thundering in my chest, my skin flushed with sweat, an almost-orgasm vibrating in my womb like a drum waiting for the next strike of the stick.

"I feel a little weird with him here," she said quietly. "He keeps staring at us,"

"Sarah!," I said tensely, a bit angry at having my pleasure interrupted, "if you don't get back to eating me out right this minute, you can kiss your Rose Petals membership good bye"

"I know," Sarah cried, as she gave my buttocks a hard squeeze. "But I just don't feel right. I'm afraid he's going to rape me or something,"

"Sarah," I said as I tried to keep her focused. Why she chose THIS moment to interrupt what she was doing, I have no idea. "I don't give two shits about him to be honest. If he's still jerking away, we can worry about him in a minute. He's not going anywhere,"

"Maybe you're right Jaime," she said with a grin, suddenly understanding how foolish she seemed. "I did kind of leave you hanging there,"

I looked down my nude, sweaty body at her, then smiled. Modesty at a time like this! I inched my hips forward, pressing my sex against her mouth.

"Well," she murmured, "why don't you finish eating me and then we will put all your fears to rest with him,"

Not saying anything, I felt Sarah's mouth opening a bit more as she closed her eyes and went back to fucking me with her tongue. I bit my lower lip when she moved her hand up my stomach to my breast, relieved that things were back on track. She kneaded and massaged the nipple as her mouth moved up and over my clit, her body now practically all over me. She sucked it into her mouth, her tongue flicking hard and quick against it while her finger pinched and tugged my stiff nipple.

I thrust my hips hard against Sarah's wet, punishing mouth, her fingers like hot brands on my now very aroused breasts. I moaned deep in my chest, my breath pushing in and out of my lungs quickly. I felt colors before my eyes as I climaxed, my body thrashing violently against the couch, my skin on pins and needles.

Sarah held me, her hands around my waist, her mouth locked on my spasming sex as she continued to fuck me with her tongue, lapping up the juices. Release! My heart beat recklessly as another orgasm (smaller, admittedly) cut through me, and I heard, my sex throbbing at the sound, Sarah sucking noisily at my juices as they streamed out from between my legs. I frantically thrust my pelvis against her mouth, grabbing pillows tightly with my hands as I came suddenly, for a third time.

Relaxing against the couch, I couldn't remember the last time I came three times in one experience. If I had any sway over the future of the Rose Petals, Sarah was going to be my second in command. My thighs trembling from the mind blowing experience my body had just gone through, I sat up from the couch and smiled down at Sarah, her face sticky and wet with my juices. The man sent to watch us was suddenly grunting loudly and from the fevered way he was jerking himself off, I knew that his load was about to arrive.

Standing up, I walked briskly over to him and placed my hands on his thighs.

"Come for me baby," I whispered to him as he groaned, looking down at me. Sarah had followed my lead and was right there next to me before I knew it, pushing her long hair away from her face. Opening her mouth, her lips slightly white and glistening in the light from my girl cum, she held her tongue out waiting for the load from this stranger.

He thrust his hips forward slightly in an erratic motion as he gripped his dick tightly, crying out loudly as he cum shot out from the tip of his mushroom head.

I was lucky to catch the first shot, the long white stream landing on my cheek as it immediately dribbled down to the corners of my mouth. Sarah moved her face up against mine so that we were cheek to cheek, her dutiful tongue ready for the next jet. The man tried to aim it at her open mouth but the copious amount of cum would not be steered as it spewed outward and onto both of our faces. Jerking his cock hard and fast, ropy strands continued to pour out of him like a faucet - some landed on my nose, some on Sarah's lips, some in my mouth and some down Sarah's tits.

After a good 30 seconds or so of cum was spent by the man, both Sarah and I were covered in a thick, creamy facial of semen all over our upper bodies, strands of the milky white fluid dripping down onto us. It was hard to believe that one man had erupted such an orgasm, but then again we HAD put on a very hot show for him. The last little bit of cum dribbling from his tip, the man leaned forward and wiped his dick clean with Sarah's hair, her nimble mouth there to suck off the last remaining bit as she licked around her lips and face, wiping herself clean, a stray strand even covering her eyes now.

We all caught our breath for a moment as I wiped his cum away with my palm and fed it to Sarah's cum hungry mouth, a grin on her face as she played with the white liquid with her tongue. Hapsboro's goon leaned back against the wall, sighing contentedly.

I stood up again and leaned in close to his panting, red face.

"You know, I never did catch you're name," I said, running my hand across his muscular chest.

"It's Tommy," he said between gasps, his eyes locked on my own.

"Well then Tommy, a pleasure to meet you," I replied, wiping a stray strand of cum off of my tit and then licking my finger clean. "Now listen, if Sarah and I wanted to get out of here and go for a little drive, do you think you could be a good boy and not tell Mr. Hapsboro?"

I could see him wrestling with the decision in his mind. Finally, he relented and smiled.

"Sure, no problem,"

"Good boy Tommy, good boy," I said, turning away from him as I bent over to pick up my robe, giving him a full view of my wet pussy, Sarah already starting to get dressed again.

"Come on Sarah, we have places to go,"

ALEX'S STORY:

Due to the length of the flight, by the time I arrived in Tokyo, it was already nightfall. As the plane touched down and I slowly made my way off of it and into the terminal, I took a deep breath and tried to prepare myself for the task at hand. I was going off of no sleep, my body unable to relax on the plane, even though every other passenger it seemed (plus the crew) were sound asleep as we cruised over the Pacific.

Mr. Kyokota, seeming to know that this was my first time in the Land of the Rising Sun, had a man there in the airport to greet me. Wearing a black business suit and a dark blue tie, I saw a small man with rounded glasses holding a sign with my name on it, a little ways away from the rest of the bustling people at the terminal.

My first thought as I approached him was how gigantic I felt compared to everyone else. Being an international airport, the ceilings were not low or anything, but I towered about a good foot or so over practically everyone around me. It was odd being around so many people, to be able to see the tops of their heads, who were of a completely different ethnicity than me.

Walking up to the man holding the sign, I nodded at him. "I'm Alex Hilt"

He bowed and lowered the card to his side. "I am Yoshio Chiaki, Mr. Kyokota's personal assistant. Please follow me,"

I was impressed with his English, which had hardly a trace of a Japanese accent to it as I followed him out of the airport and into the busy parking area of Tokyo's airport. A black Toyota sedan was waiting for us, a driver opening the door as Yoshio stepped inside. I followed him, bending down substantially to get into the modest sized car.

The driver got back behind the wheel and soon we were zooming down the freeway, the city growing larger and larger on the landscape in front of us. Traffic picked up a bit once we got closer to the city, which was fine by me as it gave me a chance to view the spectacle that was Tokyo.

It's very hard to describe exactly what it was like - a neo-Las Vegas of sorts, with technology and bright neon lights everywhere. The streets seemed reasonably clean, some blocks packed with people of all ages moving around in the early Tokyo night. It was a wide kaleidoscope of people - from elderly men in business suits, talking closely with one another to small children adorned in all sorts of cartoon character (many of which I didn't even recognize, though some I did) clothing and toys and accessories to young college or high school girls, chatting busily on cell phones that seemed to blink and light up and dance like mini Christmas trees. I passed electronics stores, exercise equipment places with gigantic monitors adorned with the faces of beautiful Japanese models coaxing on people at treadmills, sex stores with a woman in a dominatrix outfit and a cheesy looking blonde wig whipping a tied up girl with a ball gag in her mouth out front of the entrance and surprisingly even a few kiosks of open air goods, many of which I could not make out.

Tokyo was alive with a futuristic feel and energy that felt contagious, a clash between the old pre-WW2 customs and the race to create a sort of hyper version of the United States, where technology was both king and servant, bowing to the needs of people.

As we drove, Yoshio said little, his eyes staring straight ahead as he folded his neatly manicured hands in his lap. I glanced over at him a few times, seeing if there was anything he wanted to say, but he remained stoic and still, almost like he wasn't even there. The cab continued on for a few blocks before halting in front of a building. Peering out the window, I saw probably the most monolithic creation ever - the skyscraper before me was jet black, it's windows reflecting the Tokyo skyline but showing nothing on the inside. The driver opened my door and as I stepped out, still staring at it, I realized that I could not see anything even close to the top of the building.