Hollywood After Dark Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright, you should be able to talk now," Clarence said. I almost jumped out of my skin as I felt his hand move down and touch my naked belly, my hot flesh growing all the more hot by the sudden contact. I moaned in happiness at the feeling.

"I...I want..." I struggled to say, my throat dry from lack of anything to drink in God knew how long. But there was something else I wanted right then.

"You want what? What do you want?" Clarence said, smirking at me.

As much as I didn't want to admit to wanting it, and even though part of me was embarassed at having to say it, my body was simply screaming, burning with a passion from every hair and nerve cell in me for what I wanted.

"I want...your cock," I said, finally getting the words out.

The three men exploded in laughter for a moment, slapping each other on the back and joking with one another. I didn't find it funny at all however, as I was being sincere - I needed cock, and I needed it inside of my aching, burning pussy RIGHT NOW.

"I knew you'd come around Katherine," Clarence said. Moving his hand up from my belly, he glided it towards my nipple on my left breast, each wonderful second of his touch making me tingle and burn with anticipation. I gasped and cried out in absolute pleasure as I felt him brush over my aeraola, each little bump on my darkened, pierced nipples seemingly on fire from his touch. I didn't care whose touch it was, honestly...at that point it didn't matter, as long as I was BEING touched.

"So you say you want cock, huh?" he said casually, still playing with my breast. I felt his pinky slid in under the hoop of my nipple ring. "Well, which cock do you want? Do you want mine?"

Upon saying that, he stepped closer to me and stood on his tip toes, placing the shaft of his prick against my restrained hand. I immediately grabbed it tightly, caressing and feeling the ebony flesh beneath my fingers, its still somewhat flacid length growing more and more the longer I held it and the tighter I squeezed. Lowering himself back down to his feet, I moaned in disappointment as his dick slid out from my hand.

"Or maybe you want Marcus' long, hot stick plunging into you, huh?" Clarence said. Marcus, who was apparently the one standing to my right, stepped up between my legs. Holding his manhood in his hand, he smiled wickedly at me as he ran the thick, bulbous head against my dripping wet opening. I felt part of my outer lips open - ever so slightly - but it was only for a moment, a moment that was far far too fleeting.

At that point, I was now trembling with desire and anticipation and lust. There was a dull roar of arousal in my ears and though I heard Clarence talking, I couldn't make out the words. All I kept hearing in my head, running constantly through, was COCK COCK COCK COCK COCK COCK...

What happened next is hard to remember with much detail. Looking back, I feel that I was almost above my own body, watching it contort with passion and lust, my entire being focused solely on getting fucked, and getting fucked hard. Everything else is a blur, save for a few key elements. As Marcus stepped away, and the last man, who I later learned was, ironically enough, named Alex, towered over me, his toned and chiseled body glimmering in the light of the room, all attempts at civility on my part were dismissed.

Kneeling between my legs, I felt his thick hand caress my thigh for just a moment before he pressed his mouth and his steamy hot breath against my sex. My folds parted easily for him, the blood engorged outer lips betraying me as I felt his tongue make contact with my clit, causing me to orgasm within a split second.

I let out an ear piercing moan of pleasure as he jammed his tongue into me deep and hard (though not hard enough), the strong muscle licking into my deepest region, tasting my over excited juices as they soaked into his tastebuds. Bucking my hips towards his face, in a desperate attempt to get more of his tongue into me, I came harder than I can ever conciously remember, coating his face with my juices. This didn't deter him though, for he just moved his face deeper and closer into my pussy and licked away at me with a wonderful passion that echoed just how turned on everyone in the room seemed to be.

Lewd, sucking noises filled the room as the dull roar in my ears was replaced by a long wail, one that I soon realized was coming from me as I felt my lips begin to move, some part of my primitive brain begging and urging this Alex to continue to pleasure me.

"YES! YES YES YES YESSSSSS!!!!" I hissed at him, able now to lift my head ever so slightly so that I could watch him. "Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me like the dirty, sex crazed slut that I am," I said, gasping between each breath. Within moments, I felt another tremendous orgasm begin to build in me, as I felt his tongue caress and lick my inner walls so deeply that all I could see of his face was his eyes and his forehead.

"Oh GODDDDD!!!!" I cried out, thrusting my thighs against him, repeating the phrase "Fuck me fuck me fuck me" over and over and over again, its familiarity becoming my mantra as I gave my body and mind to this man, to these men who were pleasing me in ways that I never wanted to end. Ever.

I began to feel dizzy from the bliss that my body was feeling, sweat covering my face and dripping down between my eyes and my nose now as my hardened nipples pressed upwards into the air, desperately trying to come into contact with something, to FEEL something against them. Laying my head back down to catch my breath, another orgasm started as he worked his finger into me, opening me up more and more for his wicked, serpentine tongue. I came yet again, in an orgasm as equally hard as any I had experienced that night.

After an untold number of these, I heard Marcus and Clarence talking to one another in soft tones. Opening my eyes, I saw Clarence tap Alex on the shoulder, signaling for him to move from between my legs. I screamed in agony as his tongue left me, causing - even for that one fleeting moment - my pleasure and my exhausting series of orgasms to end.

"No! Don't stop! Don't ever stop!" I said to them in a raspy voice. None of the men said anything, but Clarence once again moved towards me. I bit my lip in anticipation of his rubbing of my nipples (something I had already grown to love and cherish, even in the short time I had been there, my mind forever etched with the wonderful feeling that such attention gave me) but he instead moved to my head. With the same surprising tenderness that he had showed when applying it, Clarence undid the strap of the helmet device that I wore and lifted it off my head. My eyes immediately closed, the lids exhausted from being held open for so long, and I laid back against the chair, my breath still coming in irregular, panting gasps.

I heard him set it down but quickly my mind returned to its primary goal of cock, and nothing else.

"Fuck me! Please please please fuck me oh please will one of you fuck me with your fat, hard pricks? Please please I NEEEEDDDDDDDD IT!" I cried out as Clarence moved next to the other men again. I stopped crying out for them and simply watched, my eyes wide and eager for the fucking that I so desperately wanted. Clarence nodded towards Marcus and as he moved between my legs, that same thick and engorged prick in his hand that he had so cruelly teased me with earlier, I held my breath and watched him.

Without saying a word, Marcus lined himself up between my cunt lips and pressed forward. The head of his cock was swallowed up immediately by my thirsty, needy pussy as he continued to push more and more of his length into me. I felt my body open up inside for him, amazed that something as thick and long as his cock could actually fit inside of my (what I had once thought was) well conditioned twat. Pushing himself all the way to the hilt inside of me, pausing for just a moment when he had reached his full depth and the heavy balls beneath his prick dangled against my ass, I could already feel an orgasm building once more.

Unlike the oral sex I had just received, feeling the thick veins of the cock that I had so desperately wanted inside of me was a completely different experience. Be it the drugs or my over worked sense of lust, I couldn't help but feel like we had bonded - become one - as every nerve in my pussy tightened and caressed and welcomed his penetration of me. I could actually feel the blood flowing through his rock hard dick, pumping through the veins as he held himself inside of me in that short, fleeting moment. When he began to move, I could feel it even more, but I could also feel something else: the flames of lust that had burned through me since that film had started now licking and devouring what it had wanted so badly.

Pulling out slightly, my over worked body came in a strong flood of juices as his thick shaft brushed over my clit, making me yelp in a pleasurable scream of passion. He thrust himself back in, getting a routine going in and out of me as he would pull out more and more each time, before savagely (and wonderfully) shoving himself back inside of my pussy as deep as he could. The effect was just what, I'm sure, Clarence had wanted. With each passing stroke, I began to grow hotter than I ever thought possible, the pleasure centers in my brain exploding in fireworks at having gotten what it wanted. I didn't want him to ever, ever, ever stop fucking me, and I couldn't think of how I possibly ever lived without his fat manhood deep inside my slutty, cock hungry pussy.

Still unable to move too much, all that I could do to meet Marcus' thrusts was roll my hips a bit for him, my ass sliding around on the table from the sweat and love juices that now seemed to cover my entire lower body. I could feel the sticky juices cling to his muscular thighs as he pumped me, touching deep inside of me in places I never thought possible. I felt the tip of his prick brush against the back of my inner wall many times and each time, especially when he would glide over my clit expertly and with the precision of a well oiled machine, I came just a little bit more, my exhausted body now just producing mini orgasms as opposed to too many massive ones. I had lost count of how many times I had cum, the whole effect now just a constant blur of pleasure that racked my brain and drove me insane with lust, my body heated and charged beyond anything I had ever felt.

Marcus spedu p his fucking of me and, as his balls slapped against my gaping, wet sex, I could sense, even in my drug and pleasure enduced state, that he was about to cum. Thrusting my hips against him as hard as I could, I clamped my pussy muscles tight around him, the velvet walls coaxing and begging him for more, as if trying to suck the hot, sticky cum from his balls. Burrowing deep inside me one last time, he gave a loud grunt and laid down on my chest, his heavy body brushing over my fiery hot nipples and triggering my own orgasm, as he exploded in white, sticky torrents deep in me.

I gave an animal cry of lust and pleasure as I felt the first few strands of his man juice hit my inner walls, his flood of love liquids splattering against my pussy wall, dripping down around his cock as he slowed his thrusts down, cum continuing to spurt out in long, ropy strands until I could feel its hot stickiness leaking out of my well fucked cunt. I shuddered in pleasure as Marcus lay panting on top of me, his hips giving a few final thrusting motions as I sapped his trunk like a tree, my body craving and desiring all the hot seed that he had to give me.

We laid like that for a few moments (not like I had much choice of course), the pleasant afterglow of a warm fucking just now starting to cool off my scorching hot body. I was covered in sweat from head to toe, my hair plastered to my red, flushed face as the steaming juices between my legs formed a bond between myself and Marcus. Coming out of the daze that I had been in, I felt exhausted and yet very refreshed...and yet despite having cum so much in such a short amount of time, I could feel my body reenergizing itself, getting ready to start craving like a fiend the precious cock that it so desperately wanted.

In the haze of bliss that I had been in, I didn't even notice until now the cries of pleasure coming from beside me. Turning my head ever so slightly, I saw the massive frame of the other man, Alex, pumping up and down on a small white body beneath him. Mila was screaming in ecstacy as she too was getting her tight pussy stuffed with the wonderful cock I knew she wanted. Marcus slowly pulled himself out of me, releasing a stream of cum that had been held in by his thick tool as he stood up, the clear white liquid pouring out anew from between my stretched gash like a well fucked whore. Grabbing a towel, Marcus wiped himself off as Clarence moved between my legs.

Rubbing his hands over my thighs for a moment before scooping up a fingerful of cum, Clarence looked down at me.

"Well, I'd say you got what you wanted Katherine. But you want more I bet, don't you?"

For a moment, I couldn't even possibly fathoming saying yes, but before I knew it, I was speaking with a lust tinged voice at him, answering his question. Again I felt the feeling of being outside of my own body as a strange itch - the sort that can only be scratched by getting a fix - began to course through my veins anew.

"Oh yes Clarence baby, YES!" I moaned at him as he smeared the glob of cum onto my thigh.

"Then say it," he said, his voice flat and serious, his dark face growing rather ashen as he spoke.

"I want cock. I want YOUR cock. Please please please fuck me again, please stick that fat, hot cock of yours deep into my tiny, tight white pussy. Please Clarence, fuck me hard and fuck me deep and then cum deep, deep, deep inside of me!" I cried out, hoping my words were what he wanted to hear.

"Excellent. I'm more than happy to," he said, clearly pleased by my response.

Lining himself up against my pussy for a brief second before thrusting all the way in, I began my quick ascent to heaven once more.

KIRSTEN'S STORY:

We were already on the plane to Los Angeles when the phone rang. The noise broke the relative quiet of the plane, startling a few passengers who were asleep. Natalie was staring out the window next to me and she turned her head as I fumbled in my purse for the phone. With her wide, deep brown velvet eyes, she watched me answer it.

"Hello?" I said, plugging my ear so that I could talk fairly quietly.

I don't remember the exact details of the conversation, so unfortunately I can't recount it all here right now. I do know this - it was Eliza, and she gave me the information I needed, the information to help Natalie and I do what we were being brought back to LA to do.

Hanging up a few minutes later, a name and some directions scribbled down on a cocktail napkin, Natalie looked at me for an explanation.

"I heard my name mentioned a few times," she said softly, her face eager to hear what I had to say. "What's going on?"

Holding the napkin in my hand, I played with it aimlessly for a moment, thinking about how to best explain things to Natalie. My heart wrenched up in my chest everytime I thought of having to share her with someone else, of having to use her to meet the goals of some very powerful people in Hollywood. Part of my hesitation, I knew, came from not knowing exactly who these people were. I knew Eliza was involved with some important people, and that she sometimes took orders from someone she called "The Mistress", but beyond that I really didn't know the whole agenda. That bothered me, not because such a secret society actually existed, but because I didn't like having to send Natalie off into the "wild" like that. She was supposed to be mine - I had done the dirty work, the seduction and the lying and convincing and twisting of things to get her to be with me and help me. But I hadn't anticipated falling in love with her, not in the way that I had.

"That was my, er, friend Eliza," I said.

"You mean your LUVA," Natalie said with a smirk, accenting the last few syllables of the word like Will Ferrell did on that old Saturday Night Live sketch.

I blushed.

"You know, you are my LUVA too," I said playfully. "But yes, Eliza and I have been together before. She was calling to tell me where to go when we get to Los Angeles,"

"Oh yeah?" Natalie said. Her bright eyed exuberance made me love more, but hate myself even more for what I had to do. "What is it that we are doing out in LA? You were a bit vague on the details,"

"Well, you were a bit naked at the time. I think it is a forgiveable crime," I said to her in a whisper. Natalie giggled.

"That IS true," she said.

"We are being sent to LA to deal with a man," I said, my voice getting serious. It was the only way that I knew I would get through what I needed to say. "Specifically, a man who has caused a lot of pain and heartache to Eliza and the people she is associated with,"

"What people?" Natalie asked. Being an occasional actress, she clearly was not totally up on the politics of Hollywood.

"I can't really get into it right now, but lets just say that they aren't the type of people you want mad at you," I replied. Natalie's smile faded a bit and she nodded her head, signalling for me to continue.

"We need to find him at his house and get him to tell us something, something very important," I said.

"Oh, do we get to get like, all Sydney Bristow on his ass?" Natalie said with another smirk. God, even as a goofball she was beautiful. I shook the thought away.

"No, not exactly. And that is the other thing. It isn't a 'we' thing Nat, it is a 'you' thing," I said, nervous to see her response. Natalie's face became a look of confusion for a moment as she furrowed her brow, unclear what exactly I meant. To reassure her, I took her hand in my own and held it tightly as I leaned close to her ear to whisper.

"Don't worry Natalie, I'll be right there with you, just outside, to guide you and help you out. I'd never leave you alone,"

"O...K...Kiki, but what exactly do I have to do?" Natalie said, some trepidation in her voice.

Our eyes met and I held her gaze, staring straight into what seemed like her soul as I made sure my words came out carefully and clearly.

"Eliza's informant, someone who is close to him, said that he has some urgent business to take care of as soon as he gets back in town. What we need to do is just wait for him when we get to LA and then follow him to whereever he is going. Once we know he is alone, you'll need to go in and...uh, well use whatever means possible to get what we need to know from him,"

"You mean sleep with him?" Natalie said, recoiling in her seat.

"Not exactly! Keep your voice down Nat! Listen, it isn't going to be as difficult as it sounds. Both Eliza and the people supporting her think that he will crack very easily. Once you find out what we need, they will take care of the rest," I said.

"Why can't you come with me though Kiki?"

"Don't you think it would be a bit weird if two celebrities just showed up outside his door?"

"And one celebrity isn't weird?" Natalie countered.

"We have that part covered, you have an alibi that I'll rehearse with you when we land. It won't take you long and it won't be difficult,"

Natalie still seemed reluctant. "I'm not sure about this Kirsten, it all sounds really odd and more than a little sinister to me,"

What I did next, I will forever regret. When working with someone you love, you should never mix that love in with what your goals. It's a dangerous combination, and one that I should have done everything possible to avoid.

Swallowing the lump in my throat hard, I continued to stare into Natalie's deep eyes.

123456...9