Hollywood After Dark Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now also saw what Roger and Tony were doing flanking me - their guns were raised steadily at a large, well dressed black man with a bald head who was standing behind a folding chair with both his hands raised.

"You must be Clarence," I said to him, making sure to stay parallel to Tony and Roger for protection.

"Mr. Hilt. Nice of you to come visit my little camp," he said with a very self-serving smirk.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"If by 'they' you mean the ladies I have as my guests, are in the room behind me undergoing their second treatment of the day," he said. He let his words linger for a moment and, as if on cue, I heard the distinct sound of Katherine moaning in ecstasy directly behind him.

"Move out of the way or I'll kill you," I said, raising my gun.

"But don't you want to know where your files are Mr. Hilt? It would be a pity if you didn't have your evidence, now wouldn't it?"

I lunged at him, but Tony and Roger grabbed me quick enough to halt my steps too much. Clarence, to his credit, didn't even flinch.

"You mother fucker," I said. "You're going to burn for this you know,"

"Burn? Well, that's such an apt word choice. You know, I already burned a little today. Papers I mean. Since it appears your compadres here have me against a wall so to speak, I might as well let you in on a little secret," he said. Bending down, Clarence picked up something at his feet. Roger called his bluff and fired a shot as a warning, hitting about a foot above where Clarence's head had been. We all jumped for a second from the shot, but Clarence stood up unfazed, holding a wastebasket in his hand, that same stupid grin on his face.

"Here, do a little bit of reading," he said. Tossing the basket at me, I caught it with one hand while keeping the other raised towards him with the gun. Setting the basket on the ground, my heart sank at the appearance of a pile of ashes in the bin. Beneath the soot was a half burned manila folder, with a few scraps of paper on it. I could make out the Antamount letterhead only slightly, but there was nothing else left beneath it. He had burned my only hope at legally bringing them down.

"How did you get these?" I said, slightly astonished.

"Well, those aren't really anything. See, the one that your little friend, who I still don't know the name of by the way, found was just a poor mockup of the original. Something provided to her by Mr. Willits to get you to find me. I may appear to just be a nigger who dresses well to you, but really I'm a lot more on top of things than you might think. You don't think I got this job just by being a good little flunky do you?" Clarence said.

"Willits knew I was coming for you," I said.

"Somewhat, yes. He knew your blindness and devotion wouldn't keep you out of the mess of things for long. I just wanted to torment you and tease you a little bit. But the order to burn your precious files...well, that came directly from the top,"

"You are so dead," I told him, wiping the ash off my leg. "Even if I do believe you, there is no reason not to kill you now,"

"I know. But don't worry - my wife and children will be well cared for, thanks to the generous salary from Antamount. And I've already made my peace with God so please Mr. Hilt...do your worst to the bad guy, rescue the girl and go about your merry way,"

My temper got the best of me then and I did just what he asked - I attacked him. At the last moment however, I was able to restrain myself from killing him outright. As our bodies collided, his huge fists coming down hard on my shoulders, I spun away from him just enough to get a good angle at the back of his head. With my hand raised, I crashed it and the butt of the pistol down on his neck, sending him reeling forward. The chair that had been in front of him slid out of the way only a bit, just enough for his body to go tumbling on top of it, his mouth crashing down hard on the seat. Clarence slumped over unconscious on the ground then, and lay motionless as I caught my breath against the wall.

I stood over Clarence for a moment or two after catching my breath, surveying the scene. All this carnage, all this violence and drama for something that the rest of the world would probably never hear about. No, that wasn't true. If I had my way with all this, they would hear about it. The world would shake over it.

Stepping over Clarence, I moved towards the door where the girls were. Taking a deep breath, I opened it and stepped inside.

The overwhelming smell of the room was of sweat. Sweat and sex. Two scents that couldn't be anything else really, two things that triggered the mind like little else could. Laying on two medical tables were Katherine and Mila. There were arm shackles by their wrists, but their hands were free. And they were completely naked.

I walked in slowly, about to speak but hesitating. Suddenly, Katherine started moaning again, sounding like she was in the throes of a mind shattering orgasm that came from nowhere. Her body shook, her breasts jiggling and her ass rose from the table, her legs trembling violently as she panted for breath. Her hands went to her pussy and covered it as if she was protecting it. She cried out loudly, an animal lusting sound, and then she too slumped back down, in a manner that was uncannily similar to the way that Clarence had collapsed. Roger came in behind me then as I stood there staring.

"What the fuck happened to them?" he said.

"I don't know," I said, walking up to Katherine. Gently I brushed the hair from her forehead as she lay there, her chest still rising and falling from exhaustion. I felt her forehead - it was clammy and sweaty, but she felt ok. Leaning over her, I opened her eyelids and looked at her pupils. They were heavily dilated, only the very edge of her beautiful brown eyes slowing.

"They were drugged with something. I imagine it's in their bloodstream, making them fantasize in a crazy manner. That must have been what set off her orgasm," I said to Roger as he looked at Mila.

"Yeah, she's the same way. My god, even drugged up they are beautiful aren't they?"

I looked at him a little warily. He said that a bit too menacingly. "Yes, they are. Come on, let's get them out of here,"

We lifted the girls off the table and carried them over our shoulder out of the room, wrapping them in some blankets we found in a nearby cabinet. As we headed out of what I would now call the "chamber of horror", I heard a cell phone start to ring.

Stopping in mid-step, I looked back and pinpointed the noise to Clarence's jacket. Tony, who was nursing his wound but otherwise ok, walked over quickly to where Clarence lay and picked it up, handing it back to me.

My hand shook as I held the phone. The caller ID said only one thing, but I didn't need to even read it to know who it was: W

Opening the phone, I held it to my ear, but didn't speak.

"Clarence?" a very familiar voice said.

I didn't respond. There was a long pause.

"Ah...I see. Well then, best of luck to you,"

"Listen you son of a bitch," I said. "I'm coming for you. That's all you need to know,"

I heard a slight chuckle on the other end of the phone, then a click as it was hung up. I closed the phone and we hurried out of the house, the girls in tow, and my adrenaline coursing through my veins at full strength.

JAIME'S STORY:

I had to pee. That's something they don't really ever show in the movies or on TV, but when you get stuck in a situation like mine, your body doesn't really care. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

So it was nature's call, and the pressing desire to not get killed by Eliza Dushku as I escaped from her closet that had me contemplating coming out. She had stopped trying to open the door a few minutes earlier, but I didn't really trust her being gone. The slats in the closet only allowed me a limited view of what was going on outside around me, but she wasn't in my line of vision.

Pulling my hair back, I prepared to go. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door slowly, just enough to stick my leg out. Not a smart move.

As soon as my leg emerged, Eliza pounced on it from the right, just outside of my view. She didn't just try to grab me though - that I could have dealt with, kicking the bitch as she tried to grab me. No, she had to be fucking sneaky and use a stun gun.

I screamed in pain as she tazered my thigh, causing me to fall forward and out onto the floor. The electricity hurt like hell, but the worse pain was when she jumped onto my back and grabbed my hands. I was amazed at her quickness, but then I realized she wasn't alone. Over to my left was Rose, who also had her own stun gun and looked more than ready to do the same to me, had I escaped Eliza's grasp.

"Got you now you little cunt," Eliza hissed at me, holding onto my hands as I struggled to move. I felt something being wrapped around my wrists and then pulled tightly together - one of those little police zip ties, a nice touch I must admit. My wrists burned from being squeezed so tightly together behind my back, and my leg hurt like hell from the tazer as Eliza struggled to pull me up.

I rolled over onto my back and tried to kick at her as she got off of me, but the two of them were too quick. Rose kicked me hard in the side as I gasped for breath, Eliza sidestepping my foot as she leaned down and reached behind my shoulders to grab my hands. I felt myself being lifted to my feet a moment later and drug towards the front room, kicking the whole way of course, till the two of them threw me down on the couch.

I tried to roll off and get to my feet so that I could run, but Eliza put a quick stop to that by jumping on my lap. The move would have been really sexy had I been in the mood for such things - who wouldn't want a hot, sweaty Eliza Dushku in their lap? - but now it was just annoying. She held the stun gun up to my face menacingly.

"Want some more?" she said.

"Fuck you,"

"No, fuck you bitch. I swear to God, if you fucked up my house like you tried to fuck me up, your SO dead. After the Mistress gets here of course,"

I sighed mockingly. "Ooo, the mistress, I'm so scared! The mistress!"

Eliza reared back and slapped me hard across the face. Damn that hurt.

"Shut up. She just pulled up anyways, so I'll let her handle you,"

I rolled my eyes but kept my mouth shut. That bitch sure knew how to hit.

Eliza stayed on my lap as Rose went to open the door for their Mistress - Salma Hayek. I was actually a bit surprised to see her there, but then again this was a night - a week, a month, a year - of surprises.

"Jaime, I would have expected better from you!" Salma said as she walked up to me, shaking her head. She was dressed in tight jeans and a form fitting shirt with a corduroy jacket over it. Very cute, and yet her attitude had no hint of cuteness in it.

"I knew we couldn't trust you fully from the outset in all of this, but I kept getting reassured that everything was ok. That you wouldn't cause any trouble. I hate being right about something like this," she said to me in an angry, fast, latin tone, getting right in my face as Eliza climbed off me.

"You're going to answer to the man himself for this one though. I'm tired of fucking around with you myself, I'll let him do it," she said, her face just inches from mine. "You know what he's going to do to you first? Oh, I'm getting wet just thinking about it,"

With her face so close to mine, I did the only thing I thought appropriate: I spit in her face.

Salma recoiled in shock for a moment, then slapped me HARD. Harder than Eliza, albeit from the different direction.

"Grab her. Let's go," she said, walking towards the door. Rose and Eliza took me by the elbows and lifted me off the couch, my temper continuing to rise

I wasn't really worried about what was going to happen - they couldn't really touch me, not if they wanted to get away cleanly anyways. And with Alex and Rachael working on things, I had a feeling that everything was going to work out ok.

No, what pissed me off was that I wasn't going to get to pee for God knows how long. Oh well, there was always Salma's back seat.

HAPSBORO'S STORY:

What a night. All hell breaking loose was a drastic understatement in this instance. Willits was beside himself with what to do, especially now that Clarence seemed to have been neutralized.

"We could just get on the company plane and go you know Gordon," he said. The old man sounded scared as he spoke.

"Not a chance. With all of this going on, we have to be here and have access to all of our resources," I said, standing next to his massive desk. Wilton paced back and forth by the large window near me, his gray hair a frazzled mess and his skin pale from worry. He really looked old at that moment, but that fire in his eyes still burned very very brightly.

"If we are going to stay, then I want you to get everyone in on this," he said softly.

"Everyone?"

"EVERYONE!" he said, screaming at me. "Jesus Gordon, do you realize how serious this is? I've got a whole handful of bodies to deal with, that's a big cop payoff let me tell you. I've got little bitches running around, stabbing me in the back any way they can, and I've got a psychopathic delivery man coming to beat the shit out of me. Yeah, I mean everyone. Anyone and everyone who could help us in any way. They are all coming here aren't they? Then get everyone here," he said, his voice leveling off but still sounding panicked.

"Be careful there Wilton, you don't want to overstep your bounds," I said calmly.

"You know what I fucking mean Gordon," he snapped, turning towards me. "I didn't work this hard to see everything come apart in one night,"

"Neither did I Wilton. That's why I'm not going to let it happen. Believe me, I've got a plan for all this, but once we execute it, there is no going back whatsoever," I replied.

"A plan? Why don't you share that with me now hmmm?" he said, mocking me. I was more than a little surprised by his behavior of course. This was a man who, publicly, destroyed his enemies with the stroke of a pen, or a well placed slander. And here he was, coming unglued over a little security nightmare. I was starting to wonder why I trusted him so much, especially with everything that was going on.

"Yes, a plan," I hissed in return. He turned away from me, and started pacing again.

I reached into the top drawer of the desk. "Come over here. I'll explain it to you,"

RACHAEL'S STORY:

"YES! YES! YES! OHHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!" I screamed, orgasming loudly as Natalie licked and sucked on my pussy hungrily. Kirsten giggled to herself as she fondled my right breast, her hair sticking to my sweaty chest as I came for the fourth or fifth or hundredth time in the past few minutes. I panted loudly as I began to come down, but then Natalie worked her two fingers into me gently, rubbing my clit with her thumb as I bucked and writhed on the floor at her touch and my orgasm started again.

The whole thing was a blur now. Kirsten had been first, kissing my thighs and touching me all over, making my skin tingle while Natalie sat on my chest, bent over and kissing me deeply. When Kirsten's tongue made contact between my legs though, I was already soaking wet and basically a wreck from anticipation. Those who say that anticipation is better than the real thing don't know the joys of lesbian sex. I came almost instantly, my breasts quivering between Natalie's naked thighs as she ran her hands through my hair. Kirsten continued to lick and caress me, and within minutes I was cumming.

Now, the two girls had switched. Kirsten, I found, enjoyed the tenderness of it more than anything else - looking into my eyes as she touched me, relishing the look on my face as I responded to their attentions. Her body was so warm, and Natalie's mouth so soft, that any girl would have been in heaven just from that.

Natalie continued to thrust in and out of me, her fingers alternating their pace as she soaked her hand in my juices. I could feel her hot breath on my sex as she licked what she could from it, tasting it all as she slurped away on me. I never thought sex with a woman could be like this as I came down from the orgasm. Natalie finally stopped, content from her taste of me.

Both of them crawled up next to me, Natalie kissing me softly. I could taste my cum on her lips, and stuck my tongue out to lick a drop of it from beneath her nose. She giggled as Kirsten leaned across me and kissed Natalie as well. We lay there kissing and touching each other for a few minutes, at least until I heard a noise of footsteps outside.

We all scrambled to get dressed quickly as the footsteps got closer. I had just pulled on my pants and shirt when the door burst open, Alex holding Katherine over her shoulder.

"We're safe, but we've got to go," he said. I nodded and rushed over towards him to help him lift her down and lay her on the ground, careful to not lay her where our little activities had taken place.

ALEX'S STORY:

Rachael looked a little flushed and surprised to see me, but from the way she rushed to hug me after I set Katherine down, I knew she was glad I was safe and ok.

Roger lay Mila down next to Katherine as I pulled their blankets up to cover their nakedness. I could still smell the sex in the air around them.

"Are they..." Rachael asked, as Natalie and Kirsten came in from the other room, hand in hand.

"No, they are just heavily drugged with...something. See these needle marks on Katherine's arm?" I said, holding her limp wrist up. "It looks like they were injecting them with something. I don't know what, but whatever it was it was making them...well, orgasm constantly. They are just exhausted I think, but we need to wake them up to make sure they are ok,"

Natalie darted out of the room and returned a minute later with a nasty cup full of water. I knew it wasn't the most sanitary way to go about waking them up, but it would have to do. Taking some in my hand, I sprinkled the drops on Katherine's face.

She stirred and gradually, after some moaning, opened her eyes and looked at me. At first it was as if she didn't recognize me, but then suddenly it became clear to her, and the next thing I knew, she was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Oh my God Alex! You're here!" she cried.

"Yes, it's ok Katherine, I'm here. Are you ok?"

"Yes...just exhausted. I...I don't know what happened to me but my body aches. I feel like I was run over by a train. My legs hurt like hell, especially between them,"

"Do you know what happened to you?"

"No," she sobbed. "I just feel really fuzzy and cloudy and worn out. I think...I think they raped me,"

"I don't know if they did or not, that's what I was hoping you or Mila could tell me," I said.

"Oh Mila!" Katherine cried, looking over at her friend. "This is all my fault!"

"Shhh...it's ok. She'll be ok, I'm letting her rest. But Katherine, I need you to come with me as soon as you think you are ok. I need your help to get Willis,"

"What? Why?" she asked.

"Because this has to end tonight. You don't have to do anything, but I need you to come with me in case anything happens to you from these drugs, or if you can remember anything,"

"But what about everyone else?"

"Rachael and the guys will take care of them. This is just something you and me need to do kiddo," I said, smiling at her. I realized in that moment that I was desperately in love with her, no matter what all of this meant in the end. She was my everything.

"Ok. Just give me a second to clear my head," she said.

"Ok," I said, standing up.

I walked away from her and talked to Rachael.

"How's Petty?"

"Still asleep. We um, just watched over her and made sure nothing happened. Are you ok?"

"Yes, but I think Tony is going to need some medical help real soon. Do you think all of you could fit in one car? I need you three and Roger to look after Mila and Petty while we go after Willis,"