Hollywood's Hot Cougars 07: Heather

Story Info
Heather Graham wakes me up in a special way after our date.
7.5k words
4.47
18.8k
21

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers

I was barely conscious of a strange feeling on my crotch. It wasn't a wet one, thank God - I doubted I got drunk enough for that tonight. Or last night, maybe.

Still, I wasn't quite awake enough to work this out, or remember where I was. Yet the feeling on my crotch felt more...handy now. Then I could barely hear the sound of a zipper being lowered.

By now, I'd worked out someone else was here. But here was...wait, the last place I was at...

And who brought me there...

As it all came together, I started to feel rather...exposed.

My eyelids still felt too heavy to open, but the rest of me was starting to stir. Not as much as my exposed cock was, I'd imagine. Especially when I felt that handy feeling on it.

And then came a wet feeling. Not from peeing myself - or even cumming on myself.

Cumming inside Heather Graham's mouth might soon be another matter, though.

Once my eyes finally opened, I looked down to see a blonde head in my lap. It looked up to reveal the distinctly beautiful face and bottomless blue eyes of Heather Graham. Who happened to be deeply sucking my cock right now - basically forcing my eyes to open all the way.

When they did, Heather popped off and backed away a little. Instead of actually talking to her or looking at her, I took in the rest of my surroundings. Then the rest of my memory came back.

The memories of me and Heather meeting up at a party. The memories of her taking me place to her place. The memories of me slumping on her living room couch and struggling to stay awake. The memories of her snuggling against me and starting to get a little frisky, right as I went blank.

And now she'd chosen to get even frisker in waking me up. But now that I was indeed up...

I brought my focus back to Heather again, who was still on her knees. The lusciously age defying 44-year old actress, on her knees with her luscious cleavage in clear view, packed in a sexy black dress. On her knees for little old, 16-years-younger me even after I fell asleep on her.

"Okay...for the record, I let you sleep for a good hour," she started. "I saw you...stirring down there and I thought you'd wake up on your own. Then I...tried to hurry it along." She paused and stated, "I got impatient." Obviously.

"I'm well aware I would kick your ass and cut that thing off if you tried to wake me up like that. Before getting permission and all," she continued, accurately. "At least I'm waiting for consent now. That should count for something, right?"

This was turning a little tricky and uncomfortable. But brushing aside the possibly thorny hypocrisy... "Well...you obviously knew I wanted it before I fell asleep," I reasoned. "I suppose you know I didn't want to sleep in the first place."

"I had an idea," Heather figured. "I thought some rest might help when you woke up and...got back to work. I just...figured an hour would be enough."

"Not a bad theory on its own," I played along. "Still could have woken me up first."

"I did. You're gonna say you minded how?" Heather challenged.

"You know I couldn't get away with asking something like that. After doing that," I pointed out again.

"Well, now that we've gone in circles about it, what do we do?" Heather sighed.

Either we could go in circles a third time, or we could do something more productive. Now that we were both awake and full consenting. Still, as much as I probably should have put her head back in my lap...if she was hot enough to do it after I slept, then...

"First we stand up," I started. After we both stood in front of the couch, I lowered my hands to the bottom of Heather's dress. Lifting it up, I caught a glimpse of her panties and went inside to grasp the edges.

After lowering them down underneath her ass and pussy, I told Heather, "Now you can sit down." Fortunately, she was willing to go along enough to do that. When she did, I was the one to kneel down in front of her this time.

I took my time sliding her panties down the rest of her impossibly well-sculpted legs. When they were off, I took my time sliding my hands back up those legs, as my body settled between them. Once they got back to her dress, I rolled it up enough to see her open, bare pussy.

I looked up to see Heather watching me, her face eager and her still contained chest heaving. As tempted as I was to kiss her, kiss her lower lips or just pull the top of her dress down that little bit more, I stuck to my plan.

Step one consisted of merely teasing her with my right finger. After she started groaning, I moved to step two, as I slid most of my finger in and took it out just as quickly. Leaving her on edge, she watched step three where I got up and took my pants off, leaving my cock completely free.

I told myself I wasn't an idiot for not letting Heather suck it like she wanted. It got a little easier when I knelt back down for step four, as I teased her pussy with two fingers. It got easier after step five, when I pulled out and slid the juices I collected onto my cock.

After repeating step four more thoroughly, I could do the same with step five. Now I could really use her juices to lube me up and jack myself off, right as I finally dove in to taste Heather for myself.

"Oh, you taste so good...oh, this was worth the wait..." I said honestly and to rile her up, in more ways than one.

"Oh come on, fuck..." Heather said, likely for one reasons than one. But I kept eating her, fingering her and then jacking off with her juices, nonetheless. "I...I can take care of you while you're doing that, you know..." she reminded before long.

"Still impatient," I said right into her. "God, you don't think I am...I was all night..." I reminded. "But if I could hold on this long...you can too."

I tugged myself extra hard and dug my tongue deeper into her, then let go of myself and let both my hands go back under her dress. After grabbing a hold of her backside while noisily eating her out, I decided, "Of course...can't hold back on everything forever..."

With that, I gave her clit and lips a deep suck and lick, then took my face out. I watched Heather look confused and impatient, then said before she got more annoyed, "Turn around and bend over. Leave everything on."

Heather looked like she wanted to sigh, but held back before doing what I actually asked her. She put her knees on the edge of the couch, resting her upper body on the top of it. I was behind her, in prime position to roll her dress up again.

After I did, I took my longest pause to date. For all the beauty in her chest, eyes, legs and figure, her gorgeous, peachy round ass was the marvel on top, to coin a phrase. I almost swore out loud that it was the ass of a 24-year old.

Instead, I just dropped back to my knees and used my mouth in better ways again. Ones that involved rubbing my lips and tongue all over her pussy, moaning into it in tune with Heather's moans, and even going up to press my face against her lovely cheeks.

In fact, once I felt Heather press them back up against me, I let my tongue go closer to the middle. After hearing her groan in approval, I grabbed her luscious flesh and put my face right between it, leaving my tongue to lick just below the bottom of her crack.

"Oh fuck...higher. Is that what you want? Higher?" Heather gasped.

"I can be patient," I made myself say. Even when I took my face off and let my tongue slide up her crack as quickly as I could, I let that be enough.

I stood back up and slid my still aching cock into her pussy, despite how I'd teased her in a different hole moments ago. That, I supposed, was the joke/punishment. I let her other hole alone, though, as I tried to contain myself in her lower one.

"Oh, now you want to fuck me...now you wanna be in a wet hole that wants your cum..." Heather egged. No words of mine could top that, so I tried to do it with my next few hard thrusts. It felt and sounded like it worked.

I held onto her ass and watched it jiggle, shake and move around oh so wonderfully against my hips. I certainly had a better view than Heather, who struggled to turn her head around and see for herself. But I couldn't see how her tits were straining against her dress and the couch, so I let that make us even.

I didn't know if we were quite even in being close to cumming, though. She'd have to be quite near the brink at this point for that. I hoped rubbing my fingers all over her pussy and around my cock would help in that.

When she slammed her ass back against my hips, I figured it did. I let her do that for a while until I made myself pull away.

Again, I used admirable restraint to do that, when it should have all gone towards stopping myself from cumming. Somehow, I'd done both long enough for this final move.

My left fingers went into Heather's pussy in place of my cock. Meanwhile, my right hand went onto my cock, which was more than adequately lubed up by now. Coupled with watching Heather's pussy and ass, and the rest of her body in this position, I had all the extra inspiration I needed to pump faster.

"What are you gonna do? Fuck, what are you gonna, you gonna cum?" Heather growled. "You gonna make me watch you cum? Cum all...all..."

Those extra curls from my fingers were cutting her off. And the extra tugs, sights and sounds all around were cutting my restraint short at last.

It looked like I was the one to cum first, though. Yet as I shot all over Heather's right cheek, and tried to aim at her left without hitting my arm or hand, I felt Heather tighten on my hand. She watched me paint her perfect ass with cum, and it was just the trigger she needed herself.

She came all over my fingers as I finished cumming on her ass. She finally had to turn her head away as she unloaded, but I saw it just fine - or as well as I could.

But once I was spent, I got my marbles back as she finished next. I carefully pulled my wet fingers out, impulsively smearing them on her behind just as she turned back to watch.

We both saw her ass covered with multiple strands and sources of cum - which I ultimately couldn't resist rubbing into her. Even if some of it was mine.

Regardless, I squeezed and massaged her ass until all of our cum was gone. With even less restraint, I bent back down to kiss both cheeks and press my face against it, sliding my dirty hands down her sexy legs in the process. I didn't see how Heather reacted, but I figured her lack of pulling away was approval.

Finally, I looked up to see her face, which shone with her amazement, surprise and impressed gratitude. I let myself get lost in that for several moments, before realizing I needed to give us both a better cleanup.

I went to the nearest sink I could find, fortunately finding some dish detergent, a sponge and a dish towel along the way. The detergent served as soap for me to wash my hands, and to fill the sponge up as well.

When I returned to the couch with the sponge and towel in my hands, Heather was sitting on her ass. However, she got the idea and laid herself down on the couch on her stomach, leaving it to me to roll her dress up once more.

After her previously cum soaked ass was exposed again, I started soaking it with the water and soap from the sponge, getting it all 'cleaned up.' I scrubbed her a cheek at a time, before using my hands to make sure everything was getting into her skin.

It didn't take long to make her ass nice and shiny - although I kept rubbing it a bit longer just to be sure. However, I did bring myself to back away eventually, letting Heather sit back up and cover up her ass again.

"So what now?" I had to ask. It didn't escape me that I was standing in front of a sitting Heather, with my flaccid cock right above her face and her bulging tits. It certainly didn't escape her when she took my cock and dragged my not so swollen head between her cleavage.

I watched in amazement as Heather rubbed my head over the top of her crammed tits. Nevertheless, my cock only felt a little bit harder from it - which proved just how drained I really was. If that couldn't make me hard right away, I might be a lost cause.

"Okay, we've ruled that out," Heather admitted, letting go of my cock and standing up in front of me. Although sliding my cock against her cleavage hadn't gotten me hard enough, seeing her stand next to me in that curvy, sultry dress, like she had all night, somehow felt like it was doing more.

Maybe it was because this time, I didn't have to hide any signs of my cock from her. Or maybe because it was more blatant that she was looking anyway.

"After all that, and everything else...what I really should do, and what I really want to do..." Heather started as she walked up and pressed herself against me. "Is suck your cock longer...wetter...and harder than it's ever been sucked before. Enough so you see it whenever you go to sleep from now on..."

I was very, very tempted to accept that offer. Especially when her chest pressed against mine and I felt the fabric of her dress against my cock.

"But since you're such a deep sleeper...all of you..." Heather said as her hand reached for my cock. "I suppose we should get everything else out of the way first."

The first thing was for her to reach down and start trying to get my shirt off, apparently. I quickly finished that off for her, however. Once I was completely naked, and I could feel her still tantalizingly clothed body against my bare skin, I didn't know whether to just ravage her then and there or savor it all first.

Heather made the choice in the meantime, choosing to kiss me slow and deep. As her lips massaged mine and her tongue slowly entered the mix, I was soothed and seduced enough to take it slow. It helped me put my arms around her and slowly feel her body, as it led me back towards the couch.

When she broke off and got me to sit down, she settled herself into my lap. She rose her dress up, rested her legs against my hips and made it so my stirring shaft was pressed against her pussy lips. At that point, she slowly rose her hips up and down and let those lips stir my cock further.

Her rocking also had the side effect of pushing her chest closer to my face. As tempting as it was to just take the top of her dress down at last, I still hadn't gotten enough of seeing her heaving cleavage, especially from this angle. Before I saw the rest of her tits, I just had to enjoy this a while longer.

Taking a deep breath, I dropped my head into Heather's chest, letting my face rest against her exposed ample flesh. Merely breathing it in was only enough for several seconds, however, as I started kissing it and rubbing my mouth and face against it. For extra measure, my hand went up to cup the bottom of her chest, pushing it up improbably higher.

I felt Heather stroke the back of my head, moaning as her pussy kept rocking and stroking my cock at the same time. My hands stayed on the clothed half of her tits, rubbing the fabric and teasing what felt like her nipples. Meanwhile, my tongue slid over her cleavage before I kissed her exposed top half deeper.

Even with all this attention to her breasts, my hands were tempted to stray. So after one more squeeze, they went back down, lifted her dress up and went to squeeze her bare ass again, while I kept kissing the bare parts of her tits. But even I couldn't do just that forever.

I lifted my face up, watching Heather's as she waited hungrily for my next move. I let her feel it as my left index finger went down to her pussy, stroking and teasing it before entering it from behind. I watched Heather settle into it, her face looking even more beautifully blissful as her pussy tightened around my finger.

As for her own, her right hand reached down between our legs and found my cock, stroking it as I stroked the inside of her pussy. We stroked each other while I laid back and watched Heather's face and upper body move around in pleasure. It was too much for me to watch from so far away before long.

My face dropped back to her chest, so I could lick between her tits and dip my tongue in and out, hopefully like my finger was dipping into her pussy. Before long, I found better success doing the same to Heather's mouth.

We kissed more heatedly as our fingers got faster, until Heather broke off and hissed, "Higher."

I thought I heard "Harder," so my finger did just that, going faster along with it. However, after we kissed again, Heather more clearly said, "I said higher...but at least now you're wet enough..."

I put it all together in time to remove my finger, just as Heather removed mine from my cock and rose her hips up. She lined up and hovered herself over my renewed erection, while I took the further hint and pressed my wet finger up against her higher hole.

As she started to take my head in, I carefully got her ass ready to take my finger in at the same time. Ultimately, I slipped the tip of my index finger in while her other hole took much more of my cock in.

Heather moved her hips up and down, covering more of my cock as my finger settled into her backdoor. Once she completely sat on my cock, I groaned and pushed more of my digit in, making her groan louder and tighten around both her invaders. Needless to say, we both needed to adjust and catch our breath now.

When we were done, Heather began rocking her hips anew, just as I began to actually pump my finger inside her. My cock soon began to rise up as well, settling into a rhythm with her pussy. But before long, I was able to pump both her holes simultaneously, as Heather got into the habit of riding both my staffs.

Heather rode me and hovered her face and chest over me, leaving the parts of me other than my finger and cock paralyzed. I didn't know what else I could do in this position, except watch as Heather moaned and got both her holes drilled underneath that dress.

She couldn't actually still be comfortable in that outfit, though. I probably lost my chance to take it off earlier, however. I couldn't remove it without removing my cock and finger, and I was getting too carried away and selfish for that at the moment.

Nevertheless, there was one part of her I could finally free. Two, actually.

First, I took one last feel of the clothed bottom of her breasts with my free right hand, as my face dropped back into her exposed top half. I couldn't resist motorboating her, especially when I felt her move my hand aside and push her own breasts up further.

The second I moved my face back, Heather finally did what I should have done long ago - pull her top down herself.

Her full, incredible, age defying tits were now completely hanging out over her dress, already bouncing along with her. The sight of it made me realize I needed both my hands free for this part.

Hoping Heather wouldn't hold it against me later, I removed my finger from her ass and brought my hand out from under her dress. Now both hands were free to cup all of her ample chest, so I could lift it up myself and start devouring it.

I suckled and nicked her nipple passionately, in hopes it would make up for her no longer filled asshole. Heather kept riding me and gritting out the f-word, so I trusted all was somewhat forgiven. But I deeply sucked her tits and rubbed her nipples against my mouth, just in case.

"Fuck...fuck, okay...shit, this is too hot..." Heather groaned.

"Yep..." I agreed right into her chest.

"No, the other kind too...I gotta get the rest of this off, hold on..." Heather panted. It took me an extra second, but I realized just what she meant. Which meant I needed to stop for a while.

Groaning a bit more in frustration now, I still slowed down as Heather stopped riding me and got herself off my cock. She turned her back to me, needing me to help lower her dress zipper. Once my marbles were straight enough, I got enough blood back into my brain to remember how to do that.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers