Holy Orders Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When your ready missy." Henry said without moving.

"What do you mean?"

"Well if you take your eyes off my pole you will see that I have offered my hand missy."

Hell, idiot. I had been so mesmerised by his cock I had not seen his hand extended to help me up. I grabbed for it and he pulled me up, he pulled so hard that I ended up against his chest, his rod pressing into my stomach. "So what is the bishop offering then?"

I thought the offer was clear but if you get the paperwork I will go over it with you." I could feel his rod getting harder if it kept growing at its current pace it would be between my tits any second. I pulled away, only to sit down hard on the seat behind me. It was still preferable to having his cock pressing into my stomach. Except, now of course I could see it, hard, enormous and throbbing. It was as thick as my arm and at least 12 inches long, or so it seemed. Just then, the other two joined him. Just as naked, just as hard and just as big, in fact Dan who had lost out on the intelligence quota was probably going to be bigger than the other two as he was still growing. "Ok missy, let's go." Henry suddenly turned and walked out the door.

Ben unceremoniously grabbed my arm and dragging me along followed him. Dan on my other side and elder following behind mumbling to himself. As we walked I could make out what he was saying, "Cunt bitch cock sucker. Cunt bitch cocksucker." repeatedly he said it.

Henry led us to the barn where I was placed on a stool. The whole place was covered in clean straw with some bales set out in a half circle; the stool was in the middle of this circle. "Leg here." Henry said patting one of the bales to my right.

As I was wearing a business suit, the skirt was not exactly short but it was quite tight to my hips and legs. If I did as he asked it would ride up almost all the way. "No, please I can't. I'm a vicars wife you can't do this please."

He looked behind me and nodded. Strong hands gripped my hair and violently pulled me back. At the same time, my legs were grabbed. My head hit the floor behind me. I was now bent over with my head and feet on the floor and my back on the stool. I felt strong hands grip my legs and then as I raised my head I saw Henry with a knife in his hand. With one swift stroke, he split my skirt from bottom to top, and then cut away the waistband. All the time I am begging them to let me go. My legs were spread wide and placed on the bales either side of the stool. I was amazed I could spread them that far.

"Sit her up." Henry said.

Hands behind me lifted me up and propped me in a semi sitting position. "Nice knickers for a vicar's wife, all pink and frilly boys. His hand shot forward and took hold of the gusset, "And a little wet I think."

"Please don't do this. My husband will never forgive me please don't."

"Top off." He said

It took a second to register but when it did, my hands shot to the buttons, trembling to get them undone before he cut the top from me. I closed my eyes as I opened the jacket. I did not wear a blouse, as it had been so warm. The bra was matching the pants, ink and frilly. I looked at him, leering at me and try as I may I could not get angry, I could not drop the vicar's wife roll I had to play the part whether I liked it or not it seemed. The others all got a good view as Henry's knife moved closer and closer, slipping under the thin centre of the bra and with the slightest movement cut it off. Whoops of excitement followed as my breasts were revealed. Hands gripped and ripped at them until Henry called a halt. "That's enough. Don't want to break the goods just yet. Turn her over."

I was turned over so that now the stool was in my stomach, nut at least my legs got a bit of respite even if they were being held apart and to the ground as were my hands. "Now then missy. In case you don't get it yet. We fuck everyone that the bishop sends here. Last time the poor priest could hardly walk to the taxi. So we give you a choice, as you just a vicars wife. You can fuck me and my brothers, and my cousins, and any other member of my family that I can get here. Or you can give my dah a birthday present. You see he hasn't had a good fuck for years and we reckon he has taken a fancy to you. So what do you say? The whole clan or dah."

I could not believe they would want me to go anywhere near that filthy animal. He stank; he had not had a bath like the others and looked like he did not even know what a bath was. I could not. "You can't be serious, he's filthy."

"Hey Henry remember Uncle Derek, last time he brought his pack of hounds as well." Dan said.

"Yeah you're right Dan, but didn't they all go home happy eh. Maybe we will invite him again. What you say missy. The whole family or dah." He emphasised the word 'whole' so I was left in no doubt what he meant.

"Clean him up, please, I will throw up if I go near him."

"You clean him up. Come on dah she really likes you. You make this good missy, you do it all understand."

"What do you mean 'all'?"

"I see we are going to have to guide you a little bit. You never sucked a cock I take, in your mouth like."

"No. How gross how could I?"

"Oh you will missy, you will never fear. Now I suggest you start with his clothes, he likes to kiss and touch, and take the knickers off, now." By now of course I was standing up, I tried to cover myself but what was the point. In a few minutes, I would be fucking this filthy old man. After that was anybody's guess. I bent down and removed my frilly knickers, dropping them on top of my jacket and skirt. I forced a smile on my face and moved toward the old man. He reached out and pulled me to him, gluing his lips to mine. I staggered back, gagging for breath.

"I can't, I'm sorry I just can't. He stinks so bad, please don't make me do it." I fell to my knees with my arms trying to cover my body, tears streaming down my face.

Henry pulled me up by my hair until I was standing on tiptoe. "So what If I said it could be just us. Would you do your very best to make us happy? Would you do everything that we ask? Without question."

"Yes please anything but not him, not him."

"Dah, go and get your shower. Now then missy lets see just how you suck my rod shall we."

If I had seen the way 'dah' ran out of the barn, I would have realised a lot soon just how I had been conned. As it was, I had my back to him as I stared at Henry's monster cock. Still wrapped in the guise of the vicar's wife I tentatively put my lips to his manhood. Of course, he did not wait long before thrusting his knob end into my mouth; its girth was so big I could feel the edges of my mouth stretch to let it in. On my knees now, I felt my hands being pulled and found them both full of cock. They were so big that my hand would not fit round them. They pulled my thumbs into position while Henry started to thrust deeper and deeper into my mouth. Before half of his cock was in my mouth, I felt it hit the back of my throat. I gagged but this just seemed to make Henry push further in. He pulled it out long enough for to gasp in some air and then back in again. I truly believe if I hadn't done this with the builders these men would have suffocated me, as it was I stilled my heart and controlled the gag reflex till finally his huge cock went past my throat and, seemingly went down to my stomach.

""Oh, she is a quick learner boys. Here you have a turn Ben, grease her throat and get her ready for Dan. Henry pulled out so fast I nearly fell on my face. Ben was in front of me and without ceremony thrust his cock into my mouth and straight into my throat. He was not gentle; he thrust into my throat as deep as he could, his balls hitting my chin with each thrust. Luckily, it was not long before his juices shot straight into my stomach, it was like a flood and even as he pulled out, he was still spilling his cum into my mouth and down my chin. I was gagging and choking as Dan moved in front of me his erection in his hand ready to dive down my throat.

Thankfully, Dan waited for my choking fit to stop before offering his knob end to me. I took it slowly and then doing what I could to thank him I played with him for a while, taking his balls in my other hand the took him deeper and deeper into my mouth. If he had taken me like Ben did, I am certain he would have not only torn my mouth, as he was so wide but also wrecked my throat. However, as I was taking charge it was a lot easier and he was very patient. Eventually I felt him slide past my throat and worked him hard. I could hear his moans getting louder and taste his pre cum, I looked up at him and he smiled his pleasure at me. He took me by the hair and I knew he was on the edge, not knowing how much he could control himself I prepared myself for an aggressive violation of my throat. Thankfully, he held himself together as I got faster matching my speed with his slight thrusts with his hips. He let out one long "Ohhhhhhhh" as he shot his jism into my stomach mixing with his brothers again it just kept on flooding my mouth and when he finally pulled out a whole stream of juice flooded down my chin and over my tits. I gasped for air, spraying come juice everywhere but I did not care I needed to breath.

"Well now missy that was a fine display of cock sucking." I looked round to see what had to be dah, naked clean and tidy and not in the least bit stupid, and with a cock that matched his sons. "Now you get to pleasure me missy. Family tradition you see, I get to fuck the girlies first. So come on then little miss innocent come and pleasure me."

He lie down in the straw and put his hands behind his head. I had no idea what he wanted so started by sucking his cock, again deep throating him as I had the others. His hands wandered over my body exploring me, first my boobs, pinching the nipples hard then down to my pussy, slipping first one finger then another in as far as he could. "Nice wet cunt boys, I reckon she wants this as much as we do. Now missy I think I am more than ready for you."

I spread my legs wide across him and raised myself up until his huge cock was brushing the entrance to my pussy. Slowly I lowered myself onto him, then lifted to allow my juices to lubricate that tree of manhood. Slowly, very slowly, I took it all, I could feel it knocking at the walls of my womb and feared that he may actually push his way right in there. "God forgive me." I whispered as the knot in my stomach started to rise.

"I'm sure he will missy, I'm sure he will."

I leaned forward and rested my hands on his shoulders and started to ride him harder and harder, I could hear the boys egging me on to greater efforts and I did as they wished. Now I was bouncing up and down as hard as I could, I was sure he broke into my womb but was too far gone to really care. He grabbed my tits and used them to pull me up and down, digging his nails in viciously, which only served to heighten my own rising, shameful pleasure.

"Go girl, yes go on do it, ohh yes fuck me you bitch fuck me.Ohh fuck me yeeeeeees ahhhhhhohhh for fuck sake don't stop ohhhhhhhh" I felt his cum shoot into my womb and then fill my pussy so much it was squelching out before he had finished.

He feeling of my womb being filled directly finally finished me off, I held back as long as I could so he could finish but feeling his juice run over my clit done it, with an almighty scream I came, my orgasm was absolutely awful the pain was horrendous, which made the pleasure so much stronger. I was completely lost in the need to ride this huge cock; I did not care what they thought of me I just needed as much as I could get. The only thing I remember saying after that initial scream was, "Forgive me, please forgive me." repeatedly. Finally, I collapsed on top of him. Still conscious but gasping for breath, my body seemingly having convulsions. It seemed an age before I became sane again and as I opened my eyes I saw four of the biggest cocks I would ever likely to encounter, and like it or not, I was going to get to fuck them all I had no doubt about that now. I also had no doubt that I wanted them, I wanted to feel them all in me, and I did not care how it was done.

"Just don't kill me with them." I mumbled

Surprisingly they did not just jump on me. Dan had gone to the house and brought a bottle of whisky back and some glasses; he poured me one and handed it to me. I wasted no time in finishing it off and handing the glass back, it was refilled and handed back to me. I sat back, resting on a bale and looked at the four men around me. "I suppose you do this to all the vicars wives."

"Actually missy, you're the first vicar's wife. We have had a few girls here of course but not one of them ever took a mouthful of cock the way you do, or fucked me so well either." Dah said.

"Oh I am so sorry, you must think me a right slut the way I acted. I don't know what came over me."

"Looked like pleasure and spunk came over you girly." Henry said with a laugh, "Now when your ready." he raised his eyes as he said it and I knew that now I was to pleasure him and his brothers.

By no stretch of the imagination could you call these men gentle or even gentlemen. I was picked up bodily and lowered onto Dan's monster cock and as I settled on him, I felt Ben behind me, his cock trying to go straight in. "No!" I screamed, "You will tear me apart. Try something smaller first to open me up."

"Fool boy, we don't want to damage her. Here like this." Dah said, moving behind me.

I felt his fingers slide around my pussy then one at a time he slipped them into my bum hole. I relaxed the muscles and took them with ease, one, two then three. The fourth was a little harder but eventually that too went in. I was moaning with pleasure, both from his fingers and from Dan who was now pushing at my womb with still several inches of his cock to go in.

Ben again moved behind me and this time he used my pouring pussy juice to lubricate his cock before slowly slipping it into my waiting hole. With his father guiding him, telling when to push and when to pull he eventually got half his cock inside me. I could feel the two huge cocks rubbing against each other. I started to rock backwards and forwards, with each push one or other of them went in just a little deeper until finally I could feel Bens balls hitting my buttocks. I looked down and Dan's cock too was all the way in. I knew what was coming next and opened my mouth to take Henry deep in my throat, slowly he pushed it in until I gagged, then he took it and repeated the movement until finally he went past my throat. Now I had three huge cocks in me, each one was pushed beyond normal sexual limits; one pierced my womb, one my throat I the other felt like it was in my bowels.

I had the strangest feeling that when they all came my body would explode with there juices. As the three felt more and more comfortable I drove myself harder and harder in each direction. I could feel my orgasm rising, taste Henry's pre come and feel the others dripping into there respective holes.

"Now that's a sight I never thought I would see. My three sons being pleasured by one woman at the same time. In addition, that woman being able to take there entire rods. Boy's we are truly blessed. Now fuck her brains out."

They did not need telling twice and neither did I. It was a contest to see who could fuck the hardest. For me it was who I could make come first and how long I could hold off my own impending orgasm. Henry was the first to come, his first spurt went directly into my stomach, his second into my mouth and the rest went all over my face and tits, and He deliberately sprayed me with his cum, marking me in some way it seemed. Dan and Ben came shortly after wards and the combined explosion in my womb and my bowels sent me off into oblivion. I fucked them like a wild stallion, I ground myself against them like it was me that was doing the raping, not them.

"Fuck me you bastards fill my cunt, fill my arse oh yes her it comes yes now now now...." and I was lost, gone to the heights of who knows where I just pounded them and pounded them, my head shaking like a wild banshee screaming at them begging for more and more until finally I blacked out. Not like with the builders, this was just a black out, my mind just shut down to the uncontrollable sensations that it was being blasted with.

When I came too, I was in pain, real pain. My head was killing me. "What happened, I don't remember. God what have you done to me."

"It seems that we have let a wild woman out of you. You nearly knocked poor Dan out, you head butted him when he stopped."

"Oh no, oh I'm so sorry. I do not know what came over me, and no Henry I do not need the joke right now ok. Are you alright." I said looking at Dan.

The huge smile on his face was answer enough. I got the feeling that the pleasure was more than worth a little pain. "Oh god I hurt."

"Pick missy up boys, take her the bathroom let her have a shower while we get something to eat."

Dan and Ben literally picked me up and made a chair with their hands to carry me. I put my arms around there necks and rested my head on Dan's shoulder. "Shower!" I said with a start.

They just laughed. The route we took was not the one we arrived by. We went round the back of the barn and I could not believe what I saw. A modern two-story farmhouse. In addition, as I found out it had all mod cons. They carried me to the stairs and I walked to the shower. The feeling of the hot water was wonderful on my aching body. Half an hour later I was sitting in a modern kitchen eating decent food, I was ravenous. I had come down with a towel wrapped round me but dah had taken it off me. "Now we are all naked." He said. "You won't have need of clothes while you stay here, we don't get any visitors. Let me enjoy the view."

We ate and talked for about half an hour then dah said, "Come then missy, time for bed."

I did not see any point in objecting, besides I was getting to like these men, or should I say, I was getting to like their huge cocks. I spent the night with dah fucking until the early hours. I was amazed just how long he could keep going.

Morning came with Ben fucking me while telling me that breakfast was ready. I spent the whole day with the brothers. They took it turns fucking me, in the fields on the tractor on top of a hayrick. By the time I got back to the house I was having trouble walking without pain. I had lost count of how many times I had orgasmed. It was so bad that the minute a cock went in any hole, even my mouth I was having an orgasm. I staggered to the bathroom and sat under the hot shower for what seemed hours. At one point, I think I even fell asleep. I woke when Dah called me for dinner.

Again, after dinner, I went to bed with dah and again he fucked me all night. At least I got to wake up on my own. I showered and went downstairs to find the place deserted. I called out but got no reply so I went and looked outside. Dah was coming across the yard. "Morning missy. Enjoy your lie in."

"Why what time is it? Where are the boys?"

"It's ten o'clock and the boys are in the fields working. I thought you deserved some time to recover. Even someone as amazing as you needs time to recover. Give me a minute and I will cook you some breakfast.

I watched him go about his work and it amazed me how a man his age could do so much, especially after the night we had. He smiled at me as he walked into the house. Half an hour later, we sat at the table eating breakfast. Once we had finished he said, "Well missy, maybe it's time we talked shop."

The thought suddenly hit me that since that first night I had not even thought of why I had come here. "If you're ready to." I said

He took a sheet of paper form the mantle and put it in front of me. "It has been more than a pleasure to have you as our guest and I hope you will stay a little longer. However if you wish to leave there is you contract all signed and I wish you luck in the future. If you're passing by and fancy a fuck pop in."