Home 03: Away From Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rae intensified the attack on her clit as Tara's pitch changed. "Yes, yes, come on, baby," she grunted as she pushed herself higher.

"I need you here, Rae, I need you," Tara's words were released in a heated rush. Her need to stay quiet so that Will did not hear gave her voice a raspy tone that unraveled Rae's restraint. She cried out, her voice floating through the empty rooms. There was no need for silence in the lonely house. She pushed herself over the top and released her tension with abandon. Erin McAllister was the farthest thing from her mind as she coached Tara into a soft explosion.

Tara laughed softly as she recovered. "You need to call me more frequently like this, I think."

"If you were here, I would take care of you myself."

"Soon, honey, soon. The baby will be here and we'll come. I promise."

"I know you promise," Rae said, her voice flat. "You'd just better hope some hot little country singer doesn't sweep me off my feet in the meantime."

Tara laughed again. "I'd say every hot little country singer that is so inclined is following you around with bedroom eyes, but I trust you completely, darling."

Guilt twisted at Rae's gut. "I'm glad, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you."

"I'll let you get back to sleep now. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"All right, honey. Sleep well. I certainly will now."

Tara hung up without waiting for Rae to say good-bye. Rae collapsed back on the bed and pressed her fists to her forehead. Her body was sated and her heart was full, but the house was still empty. She rolled to her side and stared at the vacant half of the bed. She imagined that she could smell Tara beside her, even though her lover had never been inside the house. Soon, Tara said. The baby would come and Rae would go to celebrate the birth, and then she would bring the three of them home.

She closed her eyes and pictured the homecoming and at last fell asleep.

12