Home Alone Two

Story Info
He's home from college again.
1.4k words
4.14
51.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister's friend Rachel had caught me masturbating once when I came home from college. She not only sucked my dick, but she told me she was fooling around with Gina, my sister. I couldn't get this girl out of my mind after I went back to school. I decided to come home two weeks later and I hinted to my sister that I couldn't wait to come back so I could meet Rachel again.

My parents happened to be gone on a well-deserved vacation that week, but my sister had stayed to go to school, since she never missed a day. When I arrived home that Friday afternoon, I was delighted to see Rachel's car parked in the driveway. I quickly unloaded my junk and went inside.

The house was oddly quiet, except for some light music coming from my sister's bedroom. I unpacked my stuff in my room and made my way to my sister's door. I heard the irritating sound of Kenny G coming from inside along with some soft whispers. I slowly eased the door open a bit and peered inside.

Rachel's naked backside greeted me. She was straddling my sister, naked, and leaning over top her prostrate body. Her oiled hands glided across my sister's back, slowly massaging the honey-colored flesh. She looked to be on the last half of her massage, as Gina had long ago shucked the towel onto the floor. My sister hugged a pillow as she sighed deeply. Rachel's hands worked her back and shoulders taking away any tension that may have been there. She shimmied off Gina and kneeled beside the bed. Her hands began to work the well-toned cheeks of my sister's ass, kneading the flesh firmly and separating the cheeks as she worked them over. Rachel's hands coaxed my sister's thighs apart as they skimmed along the underside of her ass. She worked her hands around the slender legs, gently working the inside of Gina's thighs with her petite fingers.

The short red nails glided along her thighs till she came to the juncture of my sister's legs. Rachel ran a single dainty finger lightly along the smooth skin of Gina's slit, as if testing to see if she was moist. Two of her digits stroked the outer labia softly as the other oiled finger continued its journey up Gina's parted lips. Rachel cooed into Gina's ear as she slipped her fingers back and forth along the length of her pussy. My sister lifted her hips slightly and moaned as Rachel sought out her clit. After a few flicked at the now swollen nub, Rachel removed her hand to again massage my sister's thighs.

She got more oil and warmed it in her hands before working the rest of Gina's legs and small feet. She seemed to take particular delight in rubbing the arches of my sister's feet; Gina moaned her approval, obviously loving the full-body massage from her best friend. I was enjoying the action immensely. One of my hands clutched the doorframe for support while the other stroked my hard cock inside my jeans.

Rachel finished her backside and slowly crawled up Gina's body. Her hands clenched the cheeks of my sister's ass as she lowered her mouth to the juncture of Gina's spread thighs. The tip of her tongue lightly probed the tender folds of my sister's pussy from behind. Gina responded by getting onto her knees, but still kept her upper body on the bed. Rachel's hands glided across the supple flesh of her bottom, before parting the cheeks.

Her tongue worked its way up between Gina's spread behind to rim her ass hole. It probed at the puckered opening before Rachel inserted a finger at the entrance. She blew cool air across the hole as she tried to work her well-oiled thumb into the tight hole, finally succeeding and getting a deep grunt from Gina. Rachel worked the fat digit into and out of the opening and then inserted her middle finger into my sister's pussy. Rachel's finger-fucked my sister's two holes with one hand while rubbing over her clit with the other.

Rachel worked my sister's two holes over and handled her swollen nub until my sister started to pant. She removed her thumb from Gina's ass hole before licking two long fingers and shoving them into her wet pussy. Rachel began to furiously piston her oiled fingers in and out while rubbing Gina's clit; her pussy was slowly leaking its juices all other Rachel's hands and the sheets. My sister came with a loud cry and slumped to the bed. Rachel extracted her hands from under Gina and admired her handiwork. She licked the pussy juice off her fingers and sighed aloud. She lay down on the bed next to my sister and cooed into her ear, her arm wrapped around Gina's slick body. She lightly glided her hand up and down my sister's slick back.

I couldn't take any more of this, so I knocked on the door. Rachel sat up with a start while Gina lay at her side, apparently napping. I eased the door open and poked my head inside. Rachel's startled express turned into a broad smile. I looked at her beautiful, naked body clutching my sister and almost blew my load.

"You look incredible right now." I said softly, as not to wake my sister. She didn't reply, but blushed at the compliment.

"Do you think you could make me feel better too?"

"I can try." She said softly as she got up off the bed. I drank in her nudity as she crossed the room to stand before me. We kissed passionately as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her bare breasts mashed to my chest and I reached down to cup her ass with my hands. I lifted her slightly and ground her pelvis into the bulging crotch of my jeans, eliciting a moan of approval from her.

I carried her to my room like some rogue cowboy from a romance novel. For good measure, I threw her onto my bed and pulled off the rest of my clothes as she stared up at me. Her legs spread wide apart and propped herself up on her elbows, waiting as I positioned myself above her petite body. I leaned over her and kissed her as I rubbed my cock along her thigh. She grasped my manhood and guided it to her entrance. My mouth never left hers as I plunge my cock it her sopping wet pussy.

I was instantly buried to the hilt and enjoying her delicious tightness. While no virgin, her tight pussy and deep moan of approval indicated she was still new to the experience. I stopped once buried inside; feeling that I would blow at any second, her clenching pussy walls brought no relief to the situation. After a few moments I began to pump in and out. We gradually built up a rhythm of our own. I pounded into her pussy as if my life depended on it. I felt her pussy suddenly clench down hard and heard her cry out as I erupt inside her.

I withdraw and lay down next to her. We looked intently at each other as our hands roamed over each other's bodies.

"I couldn't get you out of my head the last two weeks." I said.

"Your sister said she had a surprise for me, but I had no idea."

"I mentioned to her that I was interested in you, but I didn't think she would go all out to try to set us up."

"I really love Gina. But I want to get to know you more too."

Just then Gina walked into my room and smiled at us. "You two having fun?"

I nervously looked at her, unsure how to tell her I planned to steal her girlfriend. "Uh… Yeah, we were just…"

"It's okay. As long as you two don't sleep behind my back, I can live with my girlfriend getting a little bit on the side from my brother. Of course, Rachel, when you've been a bad girl, you know you'll get punished." Gina said with a wicked grin on her face.

"Yes, Master." Rachel said submissively, never looking Gina in the eyes, just like a good slave-girl.

I looked from Rachel to Gina, stunned at the admission that my sister not only was my sister a total lesbian, as I had suspected two weeks ago, but that her best friend, and possible even our cousin Frank, was her submissive.

"Can I watch?" I asked earnestly.