Home at Last!

Story Info
Sarah has a late night visitor.
2.4k words
4.45
97.9k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

Thank God, she was home at last!

She sipped her drink while she lit the candles on the counter and adjusted the shower spray; reaching for a bar of the bath soap she had gotten for her birthday, she held it to her nose and inhaled deeply…Hmm English roses… such a luxurious, smell…

She stepped under the shower and closed her eyes as the steamy clouds of water surrounded her. She slowly soaped her body enjoying the ripe scent of and old English rose garden as it twined itself around her. She washed her hair and rinsed it; then sat on the ledge to lather and shave her pussy; enjoying the feel of the smooth, freshly shaven skin under her fingers. Carefully, she removed every last trace of unwanted hair from her body. Then she stood spread eagle under the showerhead; her fingers locked behind her neck, and smiled as the hot needles of water washed the last traces of soap from her body.

She continued to smile as the blanket of water enfolded her; cascading down her hair… her shoulders…around her breasts. Her nipples hardened from the pleasure of its caress. She stood that way for long delicious minutes, perfectly still, shrouded in steam, allowing the water to ripple over her… then slowly, she turned her body under the spray, savoring its touch… she imagined the tiny rivulets were HIS fingers… teasing their way slowly down her body.

She closed her eyes and leaned back against the tiles allowing the thick delicious steam to wrap its arms around her. She indulged herself further in her fantasy; one hand stealing down between her legs…slipping into the velvety place she guarded so carefully …

“Mmm… Yes, that feels good” she breathed as her fingers came back from their explorations slick with desire. A secret smile of pleasure stole across her face. It always exited her to discover the liquid evidence of her arousal. The wetter she found herself, the more aroused she became… a wonderful sort of Catch-22.

Her inquisitive fingers found the hard little button hiding between her thighs in the dampness and stroked it slowly. She imagined his mouth there… hot against her crotch; her fingers were his tongue; licking softly and she drew a ragged breath as a delicious shiver danced white hot into her belly.

A noise broke through her steamy fantasy bringing her jarringly back to reality. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and reluctantly turned the water off. She stepped out of the shower alcove grabbing a towel, and wrapped it around her standing quietly and listening, but she heard nothing.

She crossed to her bedroom closet and caught her reflection in the oval mirror, her shoulder length brown hair was wet from the shower and lay tousled around her face. She unfastened her towel and paused for a minute to admire her firm muscular body in the mirror as she dried her hair.

She reached for the glass of wine waiting for her on her dressing table and drained the glass in three swallows as she studied her reflection. She smiled again as she felt the warmth of the wine blossom in her stomach and contemplated her empty glass thinking about pouring herself another… “Why the hell not?” she thought, “I’m not driving anywhere tonight!”

She slipped on a silk bathrobe, belting it around her waist loosely and proceeded to the kitchen pausing a moment to turn on her computer. Some fruit and cheese would go well with the wine, she decided, and she hummed softly to herself as she arranged everything on a tray.

She sipped her wine and nibbled a cracker as she waited for her e-mail to download and then spent the next several minutes deleting message after message and feeling mild irritation at all the junk that flowed into her inbox.

“Garbage and more garbage!” She grumbled, “One boring message after another! Porn… adds for Viagra…what’s this?

“Wait… how did he get…” she broke off and leaned forward to read the following message.

The subject line said “Sarah, I really enjoyed our Dance Last night!” she clicked it open and felt little electric prickles of surprise tickle her armpits as she read…

Sarah, I hope you had an exciting day…

Do you remember me? Because I can’t seem to get you out of my mind… the feel of your tight little body in my arms...the scent of your hair… and the taste of your lips… I’m very much looking forward “finishing” out dance as we were… interrupted last night. I hope to see you

Soon…

I wait…

Blue Eyes

She knew immediately who it was from… but how had he gotten her e-mail?

She had met him last night at the club. He had stood in the background most of the night, looking out at the crowd from under a shock of curly black hair. She’d noticed at first because he was so tall and so damn good looking! He obviously worked out. His muscular shoulders stretched the fabric of his shirt tight across his deltoids and back as he moved around the room… sipping his drink… and watching…

Every time she’d looked up she’d found his steady gaze locked on her. She would look away quickly, uncomfortable under the intensity of his electric blue eyes. She’d had plenty of dance partners that night but the hours slipped past and he wasn’t one of them. She’d wondered what it would be like… to dance with that him. But he’d just stood quietly in the background and watched her. She’d felt an electric tingle in her belly every time she looked up to see his eyes on her. Who was he and why didn’t he come over and ask her to dance?

Later that night she’d gone to the bar to refresh her drink and when she’d turned around to take it back to her table, he’d been standing directly behind her and had taken her drink from her as she’d turned and set it back on the bar behind her. Before she could take a breath and protest, he’d pulled her into his arms and swept her onto the dance floor.

They’d danced the rest of the night; he’d held her hostage between songs on the dance floor whispering promises of the pleasures he could bring her softly in her ear. His lips promising things they could do to other parts of her body as they trailed hot fire across her neck… secret things that he would show her if she’d just let him take her home.

He’d kept her breathless and dizzy from dancing and from stolen kisses and it was a struggle for her not to tell him where she lived! They’d walked to the her car together and stood for a long while talking about books and movies and places he wanted to show her until the parking lot was almost empty and she had finally told him she had to go and turned to unlock her car.

He had just chuckled deep in his chest and stepped forward turning her toward him and pinning her gently against her car as he bent to kiss her. Her breath had stopped as their lips met. She had been afraid to breathe; afraid to break the spell of his kiss; she’d been only vaguely aware that he’d completely unbuttoned her blouse in those few seconds and had his warm hand inside her bra, his thumb stroking the nipple into a hard little button. His lips had finally left hers to nuzzle their way down her neck and she gasped her back arching against the warmth of his lips on her aching nipple. His mouth; hot on her breast, his teeth causing her to cry out with pleasure.

She’d gasped and protested as he’d released her nipple and pulled her hips firmly against the aching bulge in his jeans. He had tried to slip a hand under her skirt, but that had brought her to her senses and she quickly disentangled herself from his arms telling him that she really did have to go. Touching his cheek she'd turned away to button her blouse and unlock her door when she'd heard his amused chuckle behind her and his hand slipped into her blouse again; firm on her breast pulling her against him…

“Let me take you home my beauty and I promise you won’t be disappointed!” he had whispered, his voice soft in her ear. Firmly he’d slipped his free hand under her skirt and dipped a finger into the wetness hidden inside her panties. He’d laughed softly and sought out her swollen, throbbing clit, stroking it, squeezing it softly between fingers that were slick with her own desires. She protested softly and leaned weakly against the car for support.

God, she had wanted him to take her right there in the parking lot! She’d just stood there, letting a perfect stranger feel her up in the darkness as the last of the dancers had driven out of the lot… stood there loving the feel of his fingers as they slid deep inside her, his lips soft and warm against the back of her neck…his dick hard and insistent against her ass. She had almost given in and let him fuck her right there against the side of the car, but she had managed to keep her head and somehow… she had returned home that night… alone!

When she’d woken that morning the memory of him was running through her mind like a song; and the symphony of the Blue Eyed Stranger had just gotten more elaborate as the day wore on. She took another long drink from her glass, loving the warm buzz she was beginning to feel and leaned back in her chair, letting the fantasy swell in her mind… she could almost feel of the cold metal of the car beneath her… the way her nipple had tingled deliciously between his fingers… the musky, sexy smell of him as he stood behind her slowly finger fucking her in the darkness…

Her own fingers drifted between her thighs and she smiled at the spreading wetness there. She sought her throbbing clit with slippery, wet fingers and sighed again deeply as she stroked herself remembering the feel of his strong hands there… if he was only here now… A little groan escaped her at the thought and she sunk lower into her chair unconsciously spreading her thighs to allow her fingers easier access… she read the message again and her thoughts drifted back over the last few months of her life.

It had been two years since she’d had sex with anyone. After her last relationship she had been too scared to let anyone get close enough to her to have sex. Her one and only “relationship” had been with a dangerously crazy man and she had been lucky to get out of that one in one piece. Since her escape she had kept men at a distance… with very little effort… But there was something hypnotic in his startling blue eyes; the way he’d looked at her had almost taken her willpower away…

She filled her glass again and glanced at his message feeling vaguely uneasy as she pondered how he could have gotten her e-mail address… one of her girl-friends maybe? She leaned back to consider the question, her head spinning pleasantly as she finished the wine and poured herself one more glass.

She began to compose a reply to him in her mind… her fingers drifted back down to her crotch. She closed her eyes and drifted deeper into the fantasy only to be brought jarringly back to the present as a hand was clamped tightly against her mouth holding her head firmly against the back of the chair.

A husky voice whispered softly in her ear, “Shhh, be still… don’t scream, I’m not going to hurt you! I’ve been watching you tonight… there’s a delightful view of your shower from the window and I must say it was very considerate of you to leave the drapes open for me. Oh, and sweetheart, you forgot to lock your back door; or did you leave that open for me too?”

She felt his fingers soft against her thigh as they slipped between her legs. That familiar chuckle erupted deep in his chest, “Oh, you’re so wet, sweetheart!” he purred, his lips warm against her cheek... “And I see you got my e-mail. Are you ready for our dance?" His fingers continued their exploration; plunging inside her he smeared the wetness there across her pussy lips.

“Were you thinking of me as you played with yourself just now? You looked so pretty sitting there playing with your wet little pussy… your legs spread open that way” he murmured and smeared her juices down the inside of her thigh as he opened her legs wider, “I couldn’t resist you any longer. I just had to come in and join you… here let me show you… like this…” and a moan oozed from her throat as three of his fingers burrowed inside her and curled to stroke the secret spot deep inside her.

His tongue flicked wetly across her ear lobe… hot lips against her throat… somehow, she was drawn up out of her chair and pinned against his chest by the hand at her mouth and the fingers that were still deep inside her… working their way ever deeper into her dripping pussy. She struggled trying to escape but his fingers gripped her crotch like iron holding her tight against him while he slipped his bulging cock between the cheeks of her firm little behind.

She froze… Oh God, he was naked! Her heart hammered against her ribs, she panted shallowly... fear blossoming in her belly as she felt the head of his prick probe the entrance to her quivering asshole. His fingers continued their internal explorations as he whispered softly into her ear, “My sexy, wet, little toy… before I’m through with you, you will beg for me to fuck this hot little hole!"

Michelle could barely breathe from fear as the swollen head of his cock slowly probed the opening of her ass. She trembled violently; waiting for the pain... he was too big; she knew from experience the pain caused from being fucked in the ass by a dick his size. She renewed her struggles to break out of his grasp only to have a damp funny smelling cloth pressed against her face and then…

Darkness!

Hello my faithful readers here is part one, if you would like to see what happens to Sarah, vote for this part of the story and then email me and let me know if you want the story to continue. I am polishing the final draft now, and would consider your input about what happens to Sarah.

Ever watchful...

the Nitegazer