Home Economics Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers

Sarah shaved her legs smooth then turned to trimming and grooming her pussy carefully. Next she showered, followed by the tedious process of blow-drying her hair and putting on make-up.

How easy it must be to be a man, she thought, to not have to deal with the endless preparations of hair and make-up. Sarah's complexion required little more than a base foundation enhanced with a light application of lipstick and liner, at least.

It came time to dress. Sarah selected a matching pair of red bra and panties, then a pair of jeans and a white blouse. Over the blouse she wore a pale yellow cardigan buttoned down the front.

Sarah opened the box of condoms and put a few packets on the nightstand. She'd bought them at a convenience store fifteen minutes away. She'd looked around carefully before going in. No one she knew saw her, she was certain.

Sarah looked herself over one last time. Standing in the mirror was the archetype of a wholesome, pretty wife and mother. The very portrait of a suburban soccer mom, not the type that was about to have sex with a virtual stranger to save a few bucks.

Appearances could be deceiving.

***

Randall was on time, as Sarah knew he'd be.

"Good morning," she said, welcoming him at the door.

"Good morning," he said.

Randall looked anxious, his body language uncertain. He smiled at Sarah, then turned away. She knew she'd have to put him at ease.

"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked, sauntering off towards the kitchen. "I've got coffee waiting."

"That sounds nice," he said, following her.

Sarah poured them each a cup, handing Randall his. He sat down at the island and Sarah stood nearby. He took a sip and smiled.

"Tell me something, Randall?" Sarah asked.

"Yes?"

"Have you ever been with a white woman before?"

"No," he answered.

"You've thought about it, though, haven't you?"

"A lot," he admitted.

"Good."

Sarah stepped closer to him, putting her cup down on the island. Randall looked at her, his eyes a mixture of lust and anticipation.

They kissed. It started out tentative, a seeking kiss, quickly rising in intensity. Their lips parted, tongues seeking each other out.

Randall stood and pulled Sarah tight. She felt strong muscles under his clothes, her hands journeying up his back and over his shoulders. All the while their tongues and lips danced, a frenzy of licking and kissing.

The sensations came at Sarah rapidly, one thing after another. First there was the feel of Randall's tongue in her mouth and then his lips on her neck, his kisses managing to be tender yet aggressive. Next was the feel of his large, strong hands on her breasts. Even through the fabric of her bra, blouse, and sweater, Randall's touch sent a shiver down her torso. She let out a gentle moan.

Sarah reached down and grabbed at the bottom of his shirt, pulling it upwards. Randall broke off the kiss, sliding his shirt off and tossing it aside. He had a gorgeous physique, as she expected. He was lean with exceptionally well-defined muscles. He looked like a black version of Michelangelo's David.

Randall undressed her. There she stood in her kitchen, a married mother of two and an active member of the god-damned PTA, allowing Randall to strip her naked. Off went her sweater, discarded as a mere annoyance. Next was her blouse, followed by the unbuttoning of her jeans. Sarah shimmied out of them, kissing Randall in her bra and panties.

Randall kissed her neck and Sarah noticed her hand upon his shoulder. Her Irish-German heritage left her with skin the palest white. It contrasted sharply with Randall's deep brown, a pleasing juxtaposition.

On it went, Randall's hands expertly undoing her bra. Sarah's tits spilled free, his hands exploring their nakedness and pinching her erect nipples. Her arousal grew, warm tingles of pleasure flowing through her torso. They were sexually in-synch, she could tell, a realization which filled her with joy. The sex would be intense and satisfying.

Randall took her breasts into his mouth, sucking on each nipple in turn. Sarah ran her hands over his bare head, pushing his face against her tits.

"Oh, that's so fucking good," she sighed. "Suck those tits, baby. Suck 'em good."

Randall obliged, attacking her nipples enthusiastically. She could tell he enjoyed their ampleness, maybe also the color of her light pink aureole. He grabbed her with growing eagerness, his hands on her ass pushing her panties down.

A few moments later she was naked in his arms, his face rising from her tits. They kissed, mouths wide-open and tongues battling. Sarah reached down and unbuttoned his jeans. A surge of excitement swept her. Here was a step she hadn't taken before, a black cock.

Almost unconsciously, Sarah dropped to her knees. Randall breathed in, a silly grin on his face. Yeah, Sarah thought, he knows what's coming next. He knows I'm going to suck his dick and he can't wait. I bet that it's a white chick that'll be sucking his cock excites him even more. I bet it does.

Sarah unzipped his jeans, pushing them down. Randall wore dark blue briefs, a sizeable bulge already stretching them. Randall stepped out of his jeans and Sarah ran her hands over his thighs. They were impressive, as rock-hard and defined as the rest of his physique.

Sarah turned her attention back to his crotch. Reaching up, she pushed down his briefs and got her first look at his cock.

It was big, no question, and already mostly hard. Gingerly, Sarah reached out and grasped its base, stroking Randall up to full hardness.

Sarah tried to guess Randall's length, but couldn't be certain. Donald's cock, she knew, was seven and half-inches long and quite lovely on those diminishing occasions when he chose to use it on her. Randall looked longer by at least an inch, however. She decided he was around nine inches, maybe more, with a pleasing thickness an added bonus.

Kissing the tip tenderly, Sarah took the head into her mouth and sucked hard as Randall let out a happy gasp. Still grasping the base, she began sucking his cock. Back and forth her mouth went, sliding over his shaft.

Reaching down, Sarah sought out her clit with her free hand. A lot of women sucked cock out of a feeling of obligation or generosity. They didn't get much out of it personally. Sarah, on the other hand, enjoyed a good cocksucking. Giving blowjobs excited her to the point that she frequently enjoyed massaging her clit while slobbering over a nice erection.

This time was special, however, a growing excitement overtaking her far more intense than any she'd experienced before while sucking a cock. Sarah embraced her arousal, rubbing her clit back-and-forth rapidly as she sucked Randall's shaft. Randall sighed, his hips thrusting forward in precise rhythm to Sarah's motions. Before long, he was thrusting enthusiastically forward and groaning.

Sarah sucked Randall for a long time, loving the feel of his rock-hard shaft sliding past her lips. She continued rubbing her clit, her pronounced excitement still rising. It took her by surprise as it continued to grow. Sure, sucking cock turned her on, but this was something entirely new.

The thought of how hot she was getting fueled her intensity even further. She grasped Randall's cock harder, sucking him faster as he groaned. Suddenly, she pulled her face off his cock. Moaning, she jerked him furiously as she rubbed her clit. The bundled-up tension burst forth, waves of orgasm pulsing through her.

Sarah let out a long squeal, surprising herself. She always came easily, but this was a stunner. To get off while sucking a cock had to be a rarity for a woman, a thing virtually unheard of. Then again, Sarah mused, she was herself something of a rarity.

When it was over, she looked up at Randall and smiled.

"I really love sucking your cock," she said.

"I can tell," he said.

Sarah gave him a few further moments of long, leisurely sucking. Pulling away again, she admired his hard-on again. It was long and straight, a deep shade of brown glistening with her spit. It was altogether, she decided, a first-rate specimen.

Rising, Sarah kissed Randall again. She stroked his cock as their tongues danced, her head turned upwards and her blonde hair streaming down in a golden cascade behind her. Her chest was thrust outwards, Randall's hands all over them. She saw, out of the corner of her eye, their reflection in the glass door leading to the deck out back. They looked like the cover of a porn DVD, his big black muscularity contrasting sharply with her white skin and womanly form.

Sarah led Randall upstairs and he followed wordlessly, her hand on his erection the whole time. Upstairs, they reached the edge of Sarah's bed -- Sarah and Donald's bed, she recalled with a thrill.

Turning, Sarah kissed Randall again. She pulled him close, her hands running over his ass.

"Fuck me, baby," Sarah moaned as Randall kissed her neck. Then, she remembered to add, "There's condoms on the nightstand."

Randall smiled, reaching over and grabbing a packet. He ripped it open and Sarah took it from him. They kissed, Sarah sliding the condom over his cock in a single smooth motion.

They fell onto the bed together, Randall on top. Kissing wildly, he moved his cock into position. Reaching down, Sarah guided him inside her. She was out-of-her-mind with arousal by that point, her pussy soaked, and his cock met little resistance. He slid into her pussy in one easy, smooth motion.

Randall started fucking her slowly, his long length sliding in-and-out in a steady tempo. He propped himself up on his arms, staring at Sarah's bouncing tits as he fucked her. Slowly, his fucking grew more vigorous. He was an athletic, strong man, soon drilling Sarah with a strength and intensity she'd never experienced before. He was like a machine, pounding her with the unremitting rapidity of a jackhammer. She gasped, grabbing his ass and pulling it towards her.

"That's it baby," she sighed. "Fuck me. Like that. That's it, just like that."

Randall lowered his weight onto Sarah fully, burying his face in her shoulder as he fucked her. It was intense and unfettered, almost brutal in its animalistic fervor. She embraced the intensity along with Randall, screaming and moaning encouragement without cease.

"Just like that," she repeated. "Just like that. Oh, fuck! That's good."

Sarah wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms hanging onto his muscular back as he pummeled her ceaselessly.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she howled. "Give it to me, motherfucker! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Sarah came again, waves of joyous release pouring over her and carrying her even farther aloft on a tide of erotic frenzy. The final throes were a cacophony of screams and shattering bursts of pleasure arriving one after the other. Throughout it all, there was Randall's full weight and masculine strength atop her, his cocking driving into her without cease.

Then Randall was kissing her, the feel of his lips and tongue added to everything else going on. Closing her eyes, she rode out the rest of her orgasm in delighted contentment. A short time later, Randall began moaning intensely. Then he froze, pushing his cock into her as far as he could. Sarah felt it throbbing inside her, a look of profound release and satisfaction upon Randall's face.

Sarah felt the last lingering pulsations of Randall's cock inside her. When it was over, Randall breathed out and they looked at each other. Randall kissed her playfully and pulled out.

They lay side by side, staring up at the ceiling catching their breath.

"That was..." Sarah started to say, searching for the right words. "Absolutely fucking amazing."

"I couldn't have put it better myself."

Sarah snuggled against him, Randall wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Neither of them moved or said much, not wanting to break off the sense of quiet intimacy that follows energetic, vigorous sex.

Sarah moved her hand down to Randall's cock. It had grown soft again. She massaged and stroked it, craning her neck to kiss his lips. He returned her kisses, his arousal slowly returning. Soon his cock was hard again.

Sarah glanced at the alarm clock on her nightstand.

"It's only eleven," she observed. "Got time for another go-round?"

"Definitely." ***

Donald got home that night later than usual, even for tax season, past ten by the time he pulled into the driveway. Sarah served him roast beef with mashed potatoes, his favorite. He washed it down with his customary first glass of wine.

Donald responded to her inquiries on the quality of his day with the usual one-word answers or shrugs. Not once did he ask about Sarah, or the boys.

"The tree guys started taking down the oak today," she said.

"Yeah?" he barely seemed to hear her. "How much?"

"Twelve hundred."

"I would've figured fifteen."

Sarah shrugged. Whenever she saved him money it got his attention.

"I'll hand it to you," Donald went on. "You get the deals. Last year, there was the bargain you managed with the fence guy. Before that, I don't know how you got the deck built for so little. What were the names of the guys who did it? Remember? They were brothers."

"Uh," Sarah said, pretending to struggle recalling their names. "Gino and Dave."

"That's right. You bargained them down."

"Well, I have my ways."

Donald nodded, returning his attention to his dinner. He said nothing when he finished, getting up and leaving. Sarah cleared his place as she heard the television turn on in the other room.

Gino and Dave. Merely saying their names brought back fond memories. They were sweet, good-looking guys. She recalled in vivid detail being on all fours getting fucked by Gino while she sucked Dave's cock, the memory sending a quiver along her clit as she cleaned Donald's dishes.

Gino and Dave took pride in their work, too, building a gorgeous deck in exchange for the sizeable discount they'd arranged. Sarah was so pleased with their work she fucked them again after it was all done, a reward for a job well done.

Then there was Aaron, the fence guy. Aaron was tall and lean and loved to eat pussy. Sarah was only too happy to oblige him and arrange the price she wanted.

Sarah couldn't forget Rob, either. Rob was the roofing guy, a burly, broad-shouldered man in his forties. He was an exceptional lover, attentive and creative.

Sarah poured herself a glass of wine, smiling at the memories. Of course, she'd made another one that morning. That second time ended with Randall behind her fucking her furiously as she came screaming and shrieking.

Randall's crew had started taking down the oak that afternoon right after lunch. They'd finish in the morning and then haul everything away. Randall was to come by to inspect afterwards. Sarah would go outside and check out the job with him, of course.

Randall said he'd come by around one for the final inspection, by which time the job should be done and his crew gone.

Sarah hoped he was his usual prompt self. After all, she didn't have to pick up the boys from school until three.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers
12