Home for the Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

Amy watched Megan's thin back as she moved and swayed in reaction to her own touch and her growing excitement. Her dirty blonde hair was still held up in the pigtails that stood nearly straight up off her head to either side. Amy found herself wishing Megan would turn so she could see her small tits and watch her rub herself, but Megan was firmly set in place as she pleasured herself and watched Leslie.

Amy looked back toward Leslie and could see that she had driven herself close to orgasm. Leslie was now staring at Megan with a burning look of lust in her own eyes. She had returned one hand to her tits and was using it to pinch and twist her nipples while her other hand was rapidly moving between her legs. Amy could barely contain her own excitement as Leslie's back arched and body tensed. Leslie pulled her hand away from her tits and used it to support her as her other hand frantically rubbed her pussy. Leslie's mouth opened wide and she let out a long low groan as she came. Her body relaxed gradually as her orgasm began to pass.

Unable to remain a passive observer Amy had started to rub her own tits through her top. Her fingers circled around and around her excited nipples gently rubbing her own soft flesh.

Leslie's orgasm passed and she lifted her hand up from her pussy and slowly brought it to her mouth. She opened her eyes and luridly licked and sucked her own fingers as she cleaned her pussy juices from her hand. She looked so raunchy and hot that Amy had to stifle a moan of lust as she watched Leslie suck on her own fingers.

Amy was so engrossed in spying on Leslie that she was unaware that she too was being watched. A few minutes earlier Diana had stepped out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel after her shower. She froze when she saw Amy and stood quietly in the dark corner of the upstairs room watching the older woman.

Diana knew exactly what Amy was watching as she had come out of that room a few minutes earlier herself. Group masturbation was popular in the sorority amongst some of the younger girls who were curious about being with other women but who were too timid to agree to full on sex. Diana had seen some of the girls kiss and sometimes they would even get so bold as to caress each other's tits, but the encounters almost always ended with the women watching each other as they masturbated. Diana knew the encounters "almost" always ended this way because she knew that sometimes the girls would become so excited they couldn't stop themselves and would end up rubbing each other's pussies or going even farther.

Diana herself didn't usually participate in these sessions. She already knew she was very bi-sexual and found that simply watching another woman masturbate after being naked together and maybe a little foreplay always left her unsatisfied and wanting more. Diana had gained somewhat of a reputation in the house as the sister to visit when you were ready to try a full lesbian encounter, and so had become known as one of the party girls of the house. She didn't particularly like the title, but she had many friends in the house and felt comfortable there. Besides, it also meant that she was able to have many encounters with willing, if timid, women without the guilt of having a one-night stand. Many of these trysts had actually turned out to be much more than a one night stand.

Diana watched in fascination as Amy continued spying and even starting rubbing her own tits. Diana's growing excitement let her see Amy now as something other than just Katie's mom. As her eyes moved up and down Amy's body Diana had to admit that she looked good despite being nearly twice her age. Amy was now rubbing her tits excitedly as her eyes never wavered from the room. Diana could feel her own passion building and felt her legs begin to move her softly and quietly toward Amy.

Diana knew this was potentially a very bed decision, but she had quickly grown very horny watching Amy spying and couldn't help herself. Besides, she thought, how mad can she get when she is spying on the other three. Diana moved slowly and quietly and stayed behind Amy. As Diana moved closer she had an electric charge of excitement shoot through her when she thought that maybe Amy was watching her own daughter masturbate. She now moved up close behind her and could see Leslie in the mirror. Diana had seen Leslie cum a few times before and guessed that she had just finished her orgasm.

Amy was now just an arm's length away and Diana couldn't contain herself. Diana slowly stepped closer and moved her left arm up and toward Amy. Diana's hand slowly moved around her and, before Amy even had sensed her presence, Diana brought her left hand down softly on the side of Amy's tit while her right hand rested on Amy's hip. "Can I help with that?" she softly whispered in Amy's ear just as she touched the older woman.

Amy gasped in shock and spun around quickly to come face to face with Diana. How she had managed to keep from screaming in surprise escaped her. "Umm, I was just... I mean...," Amy tried to stammer out some excuse for what she was doing. She stopped when she realized that she had been caught red handed and that no excuse was going to work.

Diana stood silently before her with her dyed black hair hanging wet on her bare shoulders. The towel wrapped around her was the only thing she wore aside from the black leather band with the slightly gothic styled cross around her neck. The two women stood looking at each other with only a few inches between them.

Diana's hand softly touched Amy's waist and she moved her hand slowly up Amy's body. As her fingers reached Amy's tit she gently massaged Amy's soft flesh before moving her fingers toward Amy's rock hard nipple. As her fingers neared Amy's nipple Diana parted her lips slightly and leaned toward Amy to initiate a kiss.

Amy felt like she was paralyzed. The rational part of her mind screamed that she needed to leave but she was so excited after watching Leslie and Diana's soft touch felt so good that she couldn't leave. She watched Diana's lips move slowly closer and, almost by instinct, Amy tilted her head and moved her mouth toward Diana's. Their lips met just as Diana's fingers encircled Amy's hard nipple. Diana's lips parted yet further and Amy could feel the younger woman's tongue softly enter her own mouth.

Amy's mind was racing with conflicting feelings. She let the kiss continue for a few more seconds before she pulled away and said, "I...we...shouldn't." Diana's touch on her nipple and breast was sending an erotic charge through her that she found hard to resist. She almost decided to just say "fuck the consequences" and start kissing her again, but instead Amy pulled Diana's hand slowly away from her excited tit. "I shouldn't," Amy whispered again as she turned away from Diana and hurried into her own bedroom.

Diana watched Amy move away and was disappointed, but at the same time somewhat surprised Amy had let the encounter last as long as it did. Diana began to let her mind wander to how she could convince Amy to continue their brief kiss. As she turned to go back into the bathroom and finish drying her hair Diana glanced at the mirror and saw that Katie was now lying at the foot of the bed flat on her back. Her hands were wildly moving at her pussy as her body shook from her orgasm. Megan was standing next to the bed circling her nipples with her fingers as she watched Katie bring herself off. Diana watched for a few seconds and started to leave when she looked up toward the head of the bed and was surprised to see Leslie looking back at her in the reflection. "I wonder how much she saw?" Diana thought to herself. Diana smiled at Leslie who returned a brief smile back.

As Diana moved to the bathroom she hoped maybe this would be the incident that would let Leslie relax and agree to fuck her. Megan had been the first girl this school year to get drunk one night and experiment with Diana. Ever since they moved in Diana had her eyes on Katie and especially Leslie, but the farthest she had ever gotten with them were a couple of group masturbation sessions. "Perhaps that will change soon," Diana whispered to nobody in particular as she ran the brush through her damp hair.


Amy stood with her back to the bedroom door and could almost hear her heart thumping in her chest. She was flushed with excitement and her mind reeled at what she had nearly allowed happen. Over and over she replayed her embrace with Diana and alternated between feeling regret at having let it move that far and wishing she had gone farther. She stood silently in the room for a long time not sure what to do until she heard Tom's footsteps on the stairs. She hurried away from the door just as Tom opened it and stepped inside.

"You all right?" he asked when he saw her. She had been gone far longer than he expected and she looked flushed and a little flustered as she stood a few feet away from him now. Tom could see her nipples standing tight through her top and began to open his mouth to ask what she had been up to, but before he could say anything Amy moved quickly towards him and locked him in a wild embrace.

As soon as their lips met Amy's tongue dove inside his mouth and wildly moved back and forth against his tongue. Tom held her tight and could almost feel the sexual energy and heat coming from her as she rubbed his ass and continued their passionate kiss.

They shuffled over to the bed while still embraced in their kiss and only parted when Amy pushed Tom onto his back on the bed. She stood over him as he looked up and could see the lust twinkling behind her light brown eyes. She hurriedly ripped off her top and bra before doing the same to her pants and panties. She stood naked before him and Tom watched her tits move up and down with her excited breathing. She knelt on the bed next to him and began to practically tear his clothes off. Tom helped as she stripped him and soon was lying naked on his back with his hard cock pointing straight up into the air.

She hadn't even touched his cock yet but he was so turned on by her wanton actions that he was fully erect. She looked down at his hard cock and moaned lustily before she dropped onto all fours and moved her mouth to the tip of his cock. She licked the tip of his cock over and over like it was an ice cream cone and Tom was groaning out loud with lust. It was then he realized that there were guests, not to mention his daughter, staying with them and tried to keep his moans as quiet as possible.

Amy was now sucking him fully and had her lips wrapped around his shaft about halfway down his length. She used her tongue and lips to tease him while she applied alternating levels of sucking pressure to further stimulate him. Tom was sure he was going to cum in her mouth, not something Amy often let him do, but just then Amy pulled her head away.

She spun around and straddled him before lowering her pussy onto his waiting cock. He couldn't believe how wet she was and her pussy made a slurping sound as he entered her. She groaned a long, low groan as his full length entered her and she held still over him.

As Amy started fucking her husband she couldn't keep her mind from thinking about Diana. As Tom's cock moved back and forth inside her she thought about Diana's soft touch on her tits and moved her own hands to her tits to caress herself and imagine it was Diana. Tom groaned as he watched Amy massage her tits as she rode his cock.

Amy's fantasy about Diana became more intense as her fuck with Tom became more excited. She could feel Tom's orgasm building and desperately wanted to feel his hot cum fill her pussy. She closed her eyes and tossed her head back as she concentrated on her own building orgasm. Tom grunted and she felt his cock twitch and jump as he started filling her with his cum. He pumped load after load into her and she loved the extra heat and wetness she felt inside her pussy.

She knew her orgasm was very close and kept riding Tom wildly as he came. Her thoughts again wandered to Diana, except this time she envisioned Diana straddling Tom's face as she and Tom fucked in the same position they were currently in. She imagined hearing Diana's moans and watching her face as Tom worked his tongue expertly at her young pussy. Amy thought about how it would feel to hold her naked tits as she came all over Tom's face. Amy imagined what it would feel like to have Diana suckle on her tits as Tom drove his hard cock into her pussy.

Amy tensed and sighed loudly as her orgasm took hold of her. Her pussy clenched tightly on Tom's cock and she let out an involuntary groan as the initial wave of her orgasm passed and her body started to relax. Tom held her hips and let his fingers softly run over her soft sides and thighs as Amy rode out her orgasm over him. Amy's orgasm lasted longer than any she had had in a long time. As she came she continued massaging her own tits imagining the whole time that it was Diana's hands touching her.

When Amy's orgasm finally passed she sat still over Tom for a brief while before lowering herself onto him. They kissed and held each other before Tom appreciatively asked, "What brought that on?"

Amy wasn't sure what to say so she simply replied, "I guess I was just horny."

Tom and Amy held each other close and got under the covers together. As they relaxed neither heard the soft movement outside their door. Diana quietly crept toward her own bedroom hoping she would make it there without tripping in the unfamiliar house.

On her way out of the bathroom earlier she had heard the sounds of Tom and Amy fucking and had crept over to their door and listened intently as they fucked. She felt a little bad for spying but she was so excited by her brief encounter with Amy and at hearing them fuck that her excitement overtook her and she stayed and listened.

As soon as she got back to her bed Diana's fingers slipped down her stomach to her wet pussy. She quietly rubbed her pussy while thinking about what Tom and Amy must have looked like fucking. As she drove herself quickly to orgasm she looked over at Megan's sleeping body and wanted to jump on her and have Megan suck her pussy. Before Diana could make any move toward Megan her orgasm started and she quietly wriggled under her sheets as her fingers continued tickling her clit after she started to cum.

To be continued...

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers
12