Home Is Where The Heart Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sank one, then two, then three fingers into my mother’s cunt-hole. Her body writhed on the mattress as I fucked her pussy with my fingers, my thumb pushing and stroking her erect clit. Her pussy lips swelled under my touch, my fingers gliding through her thick patch of pubic hair, slickened with her cum juices.

She pulled my head down so that our faces were nearly touching, “Fuck me, Lover, fuck me - Now!”

I kissed her deeply and then moved between my mother’s outstretched thighs and lowered my pelvis towards hers. Mother’s hand snaked down and grasped my rigid, erected cock and guided the head of my organ to her wet, hairy cunt lips.

She curled her left leg over my buttocks, her right hand on my back and pulled me into her.

It was though I entered a new existence as I slowly sank my hard cock into my mother’s wet, tight cunt. Slowly, inexorably I slipped deeper and deeper into the wetness of my mother’s womb – I was home, and I knew it.

We both moaned around our lips as we feverishly kissed and licked each other’s faces. Our sweaty chests melded together as we clutched and held each other in our passion and lust.

I began to fuck my cock slowly in and out of my mother’s pussy, sinking deeply together until our pubic hair tangled together, and then withdrawing until the head of my dick nearly sprang free of her wetness. Then back, slowly, slowly into the tightness, the warmth of my mother’s sex.

Her pelvis began to thrust up from the mattress, meeting my thrusts as I buried my dick inside of her. Mother and I began to fuck passionately, almost ruthlessly, as I hammered my erection into her womb.

“God yes, Christopher, fuck me, fuck your mother, fuck your mother!” she screamed.

“Mother, yes, yes, Mom, I’m fucking you…my hard cock is in your cunt, your wet cunt, my cock is in my mother’s wet cunt…uhh…uhhh.” I groaned as we fucked.

I could feel her stiff nipples rubbing against my chest hair as we ground together on each down stroke, and as I lifted off of her, her pelvis clung to mine, almost as though our union was permanent.

“I love you, Mother, I love you, Mother, Oh, God, how I love you, Mother…” I moaned in her ear.

My sperm-filled balls slapped against her ass cheeks as I drove my bone-hard dick deep inside her pussy. Her cunt juices had drenched our crotches and the sheets below us. The bedroom reeked of sex juices and our sweat.

We fucked savagely for 15 then 20 minutes, sometimes almost in a frenzy, then slowing down and slowly writhing together, grinding our crotches and sexual organs together. I stretched her arms out and pinned her to the mattress with my body while I drove my cock slowly in and out of her cunt, scooting up to rub the base of my dick against her clit, arching my back to tip the head of my cock up and rub her G-spot inside her pussy.

Mother cried, tears rolling down her cheeks as she clutched me to her body, her pelvis humping to mine, her pussy clasping and stroking my cock as I fucked in and out of her beautiful, sexy body.

“Uhh, uhh, Christopher, you are mine, my son, I love you, fuck your mother, baby, fuck me forever, my love…” she moaned.

“Oh, dearest mother, I do love you, and I will love you forever, always…” I breathed into her ear.

I could hear my cock move wetly in and out of her gushing cunt lips. I knew I could not last any longer and groaned, “Mother, I am going to cum!”

Somehow, I knew there was no question of whether or not I would cum inside my mother’s pussy. Somehow, I knew that I must cum inside her womb. This was my home, my mother’s holy-of-holies – her cunt, her womb – it was where I belonged.

Mother hugged me to her tightly, “Yes, my son, Christopher, squirt your cum in me, give me your sperm and semen, my darling son, all of your juices belong to me and to no other!”

For the final time, I sank deep into my mother’s sex and simply exploded, shooting ropes of sperm-rich semen into her cunt and womb. She screamed in pleasure as her orgasm swept over her at the sensation of my ejaculation in her cunt. Our bodies heaved and quivered together as shattered to our climaxes.

Mother reached down and squeezed my balls as I squirted the last of my sperm into her. I kissed her deeply, my tongue probing into her mouth; we traded breaths of air as we sobbed with passion, joined at the mouths and genitals. It was the ultimate union, forged in love, sealed in passion.

I was home, and I knew it. Home is where the heart is.

To Be Continued? Let me know if you think Chris and Karen should go further…

12