Home Made Porno Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan shook her head.

"Neither do I." Susan said.

"Well it's a bit of a drive, but you're more than welcome to go out there. I'll give you two a key so you can go out there and check things out." Tom said.

"Great. We should probably go up next weekend don't you think Robert?" Susan asked.

Robert nodded.

"That would make sense. It's far enough away that it would be hard to get out there and back after work with enough time to really look around so the weekend would be the best time to go out there." Robert said.

"The sooner we see the location the sooner we can start working on how to fit our ideas into it and the sooner we can come up with a story to tie everything together." Susan said.

"Let's plan on going up next Saturday morning." Robert said.

"Before Susan and Robert start writing and this goes any further, I have a question about what kind of movie it's going to be." Kelly said.

Lisa smiled.

"It's going to be a porno; weren't you listening?" Lisa asked.

Kelly laughed.

"Yeah that's obvious, but what kind of porno is it going to be? We all know that there are several different levels when it comes to porn. How...graphic...are we going to be? Are we going to do something soft-core where you'll see our tits and maybe some pubic hair but not show John's cock or our pussies and go with implied sexual acts with no views of actual penetration? Or are we gonna do something a little more graphic where we'll see all of the goods and see what's going on? Or are we gonna go full hardcore with facials and ass to mouth and stuff like that?" Kelly asked.

Julie shook her head.

"I don't think that we need to go full hardcore and nasty; I don't want John cumming in my eye for example. If we're going to do this though, I think we should go all out and show everything." Julie said.

Amy nodded.

"Yeah; those soft-core movies are fine if you like tits, but we watch porn to see everything; we should make ours with that in mind." Amy said.

Eric nodded.

"Absolutely; if we're going to go through with this, we need to do it right. I don't want implied penetration in our movie, I want the real deal. Since we're the ones making the movie we would know that there was no actual penetration; it would be hard to watch the movie later and imagine penetration when we know it didn't happen." Eric said.

Lisa nodded.

"Eric's got a point; I think we need to go with full penetration, not implied. Do you have a problem with your husband actually having sex with the rest of us Kelly?" Lisa asked.

Kelly shook her head and shrugged.

"No, not really; since it's just sex for a movie I'm fine with him having sex with you. I just wanted to know where we all see our little film falling on the porn spectrum before we got started so that nobody was surprised later on. When it comes to porn we've seen everything from soft-core stuff that's story heavy with implied penetration to full on hardcore fuck flicks where they don't even bother with a story. I just didn't want some of us to show up for day one of shooting expecting to do something hardcore when others were expecting something much more soft-core." Kelly said.

"I don't know about everyone else, but I would hope that we would shoot for the mid-point of those two. We want a solid story that's at least somewhat believable, but we want the sex to be hot too; and we don't want to hide or fake anything." John said.

Robert nodded.

"I'd say that's where we'd want to be. I don't think that we'd need the typical 'money shot' to the face at the end of each scene like most porn has; that's just not realistic. Oh sure we've all probably done it once or twice, but it's not a regular thing." Robert said.

Eric nodded.

"Right; the sex should be exciting but it should also be realistic so John would finish inside the girls like he was actually fucking them; not all over their faces like they do in most pornos." Eric said.

"Here's a question that will come up at some point so we might as well get it out of the way now. Since Eric just said that John should finish inside us and not on our faces, what do we do about condoms?" Amy asked.

Everyone looked around at each other for a minute.

"Do any of you have anything that I need to worry about you giving John and then him giving me?" Kelly asked.

Lisa shook her head.

"Not me." Lisa said.

"I'm clean." Julie said.

"As far as I know I'm disease free." Amy said.

Kelly shrugged.

"Then as long as we're all on birth control I would say that we can skip the condoms for the movie. We obviously don't want any surprises to show up 9 months later, but we do want this to be at least somewhat realistic and it's not very realistic for a married guy to be carrying condoms around, unless he's already cheating on his wife, and even if he is carrying one condom he wouldn't have enough for an entire weekend like we're planning for the film." Kelly said.

"Plus we've decided on a beach house as the location; that means bikinis and bathing suits will be part of the wardrobe. Who carries condoms in their swim trunks?" John asked.

"That's another excellent point; it would be unrealistic for two people to come out of the ocean, and miraculously have a condom with them when they have sex on the beach. So load up on birth control and we'll skip the condoms for the shoot okay?" Kelly asked.

Amy shrugged.

"I'm fine with that; I just wanted to be sure that we were all on the same page with that." Amy said.

Everyone continued talking about the movie. As they were talking everyone got more and more excited; all 5 guys had noticeable bulges in their pants and all 5 women were blushing quite a bit.

When John got up and headed to the kitchen to get himself another beer Eric followed him. When they were out of earshot of the others Eric looked at John.

"John...now that we're away from the others I need to ask you something." Eric said.

John pulled a beer out of the fridge and opened it.

"What's up man?" John asked.

Eric shook his head.

"There's no easy way to ask this, but as the director and lead camera operator for this project I'll need to know this eventually so forgive me for asking; are you of...you know...porn quality?" Eric asked.

John was confused for a moment.

"Porn quality?" John asked.

John realized what Eric was asking; he smiled and patted the front of his pants.

"OH! No worries there Eric...he'll look good on camera." John said.

Eric looked down at John's crotch and then back up at John.

"So it's pretty..." Eric started.

Kelly smiled as she put her arms around John from behind and put one of her hands on his crotch.

"It's beautiful...it's also a shade over 8 ½ inches long and nice and thick too." Kelly said.

Eric was surprised.

"Eight and a half inches? I never would have guessed you were packing something like that John. Well good...we can definitely work with that. I hope you understand that I had to ask; we decided to show everything, I just wanted to know if we were going to have to shoot around your cock or if we can show it off. We can make it a focal point at 8 ½ inches." Eric said.

Kelly smiled.

"By the time we're done shooting the film you might want to give John and his cock separate credits because it will be worthy of its own starring role. You might even want to list it first; it will definitely be the star of the movie." Kelly said.

John raised his hand and pointed at Eric.

"If you actually put credits in this movie when you cut it together my cock does not get top billing over me Eric; not even as a joke, don't even give us separate credits." John said.

Eric smiled.

"No problem John; if you're really packing 8 ½ inches Julie's in for a treat when you two do your first scene together." Eric said.

Kelly smiled.

"All of the girls are in for a treat; they're just lucky I'm willing to share for the movie." Kelly said.

Kelly rubbed the front of John's pants. John smiled.

"Baby if you keep doing that I'm gonna have to take you home and make you finish what you're starting." John said.

Kelly smiled and her other hand started rubbing John's cock through the front of his pants as well.

"Why do you think I'm doing it?" Kelly asked.

John quickly finished the beer that he'd just opened and put the empty bottle on the counter.

"We've gotta go Eric." John said.

Eric smiled.

"Good, the sooner you all get out of my house the sooner I can fuck Julie. The thought of making this movie has got me so hot right now." Eric said.

John, Kelly, and Eric returned to the living room where the others were still talking.

"Guys, I don't mean to interrupt, but Kelly and I are gonna call it a night; we just wanted to stop and say our goodbyes." John said.

The others all smiled; they understood exactly why John and Kelly were leaving.

"That's probably a good idea; are you ready to go Susan?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled.

"I'll race you to the car. We'll see you all later." Susan said.

"We'd probably better get going too." Amy said.

"Us too." Tom said.

The four couples that lived elsewhere all quickly left. As soon as they'd seen the others out Eric grabbed Julie and pulled her into a tight embrace and kissed her.

"Let's go to the bedroom." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"Fuck that, that's all the way upstairs; I'm not waiting that long. I'm fucking you right here." Eric said.

Eric quickly guided Julie to the tile floor in the front hall. He moved to his knees, opened his pants to let his hard cock out, pushed Julie's skirt up, pulled her panties to the side, and started fucking her.

"We've never done it here before." Julie said.

Eric smiled.

"I've never heard you volunteer to be in a movie where you'd fuck one of my friends before." Eric said.

Julie smiled; she knew her husband had a lot of fantasies and a very active imagination when it came to sex.

"Close your eyes and picture John fucking me right now." Julie said.

Eric closed his eyes and pictured his gorgeous red headed wife opening her legs for John to fuck her.

"Oh god." Eric said.

Eric sped up the pace he was fucking Julie at and within a few minutes he was groaning with satisfaction as he exploded inside her. Eric opened his eyes and saw Julie smiling up at him.

"Damn baby...that was intense. Now, take me to the bedroom and do it again. This tile floor is cold." Julie said.

Eric got up and helped Julie to her feet; they hurried to their bedroom. Similar scenes were playing out in 4 other houses in the area.

When Mark and Susan pulled into their garage Mark grabbed Susan's hand as she was reaching for the door into their house; he pulled her to him and kissed her. He reached behind her to hit the button to close the garage door and flipped on the garage light. He then pulled Susan over to the car and pushed her face down onto the hood.

"Ooh...we haven't done this in a while." Susan said.

Mark lifted Susan's skirt up around her waist, pulled her panties down to her knees, quickly opened his pants, and plunged his cock into his wife's hot wet pussy. Susan moaned as he entered her.

"Oh yeah baby...that feels so good. Show me how horny talking about making a porno made you." Susan said.

Mark grabbed Susan's hip with one hand and placed the other on her back to hold her down to the hood of the car as he fucked her. After a few minutes of hard thrusting Mark grabbed Susan's hips with both hands and pulled her back against him as hard as he could forcing his cock as deep inside her as it would go before he came.

When he finally released her and pulled his cock out of her Susan straightened up, turned around, and kissed Mark.

"That was incredible baby." Susan said.

Mark smiled.

"That was just round one; now let's go to the bedroom and have some more fun." Mark said.

Susan entered the house with her skirt around her waist and her panties falling down to her ankles. She stepped out of one side and headed for the bedroom with her panties hanging around her left foot. Mark was right behind her holding his pants up; ready to take them off.

When Tom and Lisa had gotten home they made it as far as their living room before Tom grabbed Lisa and pushed her down onto the couch. He quickly pulled her top off and pushed her skirt up around her waist. He didn't bother taking her bra off, he groped, kissed, and to Lisa's surprise bit at her breasts through the material of the bra.

"Oh my...easy with the teeth there tiger...we don't want marks all over my tits in the movie." Lisa said.

Tom smiled and moved down between Lisa's legs; he kissed and bit at her panties. He pulled them to the side with a combination of his teeth and his fingers. He quickly opened his pants and with Lisa sitting on the edge of the couch he plunged his cock into her.

"God baby...you're so hot and wet." Tom said.

"Fuck me sweetie...fuck my hot wet pussy." Lisa said.

Tom aggressively pounded Lisa's pussy as hard and as fast as he could. Within a few minutes he was cumming inside her. He collapsed on top of her and started kissing all over her face and neck.

"God that was hot." Tom said.

Lisa smiled.

"That was just the appetizer...take me upstairs and let's get started on the main course." Lisa said.

Tom stood up, helped Lisa to her feet, and they headed up to their bedroom.

When John and Kelly had gotten home they both started shedding clothes as soon as they entered the house. They made it to the bottom of the stairs, but no further before succumbing to their excitement and desire. John pushed Kelly to her knees on the second step and bent her over. He plunged his cock into her causing Kelly to moan.

"Oh god that's so good. Fuck me baby." Kelly said.

John fucked Kelly from behind for a few minutes. Kelly was surprised when John pulled his cock out of her. She smiled when she felt it against her asshole.

"Someone's in a naughty mood tonight. Just remember to be gentle." Kelly said.

John pushed the head of his cock against Kelly's puckered anus and slowly it stretched to allow entrance. Kelly moaned as John's cockhead and the first few inches of his cock slipped into her ass.

"It's so big baby...so big." Kelly moaned.

John started slowly fucking his wife in the ass. They normally used plenty of lube when they did anal so John was careful not to hurt Kelly. When his cock looked like it was getting dry he would pull it out of her ass and push it into her pussy for a while until it was nice and slick with her juices and then he'd go back to her ass.

"That feels so good baby. I love the way your cock feels inside me." Kelly said.

After going back and forth between Kelly's pussy and her ass several times John moved his cock back to her pussy and really started fucking her hard; Kelly knew John was ready to cum.

"Give it to me baby; fuck me...cum in me." Kelly said.

After about a minute of hard fucking John pulled back hard on Kelly and held his cock deep inside her as he emptied his balls into her. After he'd cum John bent down and kissed all over Kelly's back.

"That was awesome baby. If you're going to be in a porno movie where you're having sex with 4 women we need to get you as much practice as possible before we start filming; let's go upstairs and get started." Kelly said.

John and Kelly stood up and headed up to their bedroom.

Sunday morning Kelly was surprised to wake up and find that John wasn't in bed beside her. She pulled on her robe and headed down to the kitchen expecting to find him there, but there was no sign of him. She hadn't heard the garage door open or close, but she decided to see if John's SUV was gone. She walked into the garage and found John doing sit-ups on an incline with a 45 pound weight from his weight bench on his chest.

"Morning." John said.

"Good morning. What are you doing out here baby?" Kelly asked.

John stopped at the top of one of his sit-ups.

"I'm going to be naked on film when we start shooting our little movie, and I don't want to have this beer gut when I do it. I don't have to have 0% body fat and the ripped six-pack abs like a lot of the guys in porn do, but I don't want to watch the spare tire that I've got now jiggling on screen while I'm trying to watch our movie either. So I'm gonna start working out to get myself in good enough shape to look good on film." John said.

Kelly smiled; she nodded.

"Oh...that makes sense I guess. We don't know when Susan and Robert will have the script ready, but we will all want to shoot right away once it's done so it makes sense to start getting ready now as much as we can. I think that I'll increase my work out schedule a little too." Kelly said.

John smiled and went back to doing sit-ups.

"You don't need to lose a single pound to look gorgeous on screen baby." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"You're sweet, and I really believe that you mean it, but I'm still going to try to lose a few pounds and tone up a little. I was thinking last night before I fell asleep that we'll all have to do our own hair and makeup, not to mention wardrobe...lighting...take care of the food...and everything else that we'll need while we're shooting the movie. This is going to be a lot more work than Lisa thought when she said that it would be easy. I hope we can pull it off." Kelly said.

John stopped at the top of one of his sit ups and looked at Kelly.

"Kelly; are you okay with this?" John asked.

"Am I okay with what?" Kelly asked.

"Are you okay with what we're doing? I know that we were all aroused by the idea last night, but now that it's the morning after are you going to be okay with me having sex with Lisa, Amy, and Julie?" John asked.

"Oh. Sure...I'm okay with it." Kelly said.

"Are you sure?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"Believe me John...if I objected to you having sex with them in the movie I would have said so when you said that you would be in the movie last night. I wouldn't have just gone along with it because everyone else was going along with it. Like you said last night, it's just a movie so the sex that you'd have with them wouldn't really mean anything. Besides; I'm going to be in the movie too. There are four girls and only one guy in our little film so if ours is like every other porno that we've watched I'll probably be having sex with at least one of the girls myself. I'm okay with me having sex with them so I'm okay with you having sex with them too." Kelly said.

"Okay. I just wanted to be sure that you were okay with this. I obviously couldn't do it if you weren't on board with it." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Well I'm on board. I'm gonna go start breakfast...it should be ready in 20 minutes." Kelly said.

"Okay...I'll be right in." John said.

Kelly went back into the house and John went back to doing sit ups.

A few blocks away at Eric and Julie's house Eric was sitting in the room that he used to store his cameras and other equipment. He was checking out some of his camera equipment when Julie walked up behind him and put her arms around his body.

"We don't even have a script yet and you're already getting the camera equipment ready?" Julie asked.

Eric smiled.

"I'm just so excited about this whole thing that I want to be sure that everything is ready to go as soon as we're ready to start shooting. That could be in two days or two months, but whenever it is I want to be ready." Eric said.

Julie looked at Eric with concern on her face.

"You know...in this movie your sweet little wife will be fucking another man...are you okay with that?" Julie asked.

Eric smiled.

"Yes." Eric said.

Julie smiled.

"You're excited by the thought of me having sex with someone else aren't you?" Julie asked.

Eric shrugged.

"Yes...a little." Eric said.

Julie smiled again; she knew that her husband had a lot of really dirty fantasies, including seeing her with someone else.