Home Sweet Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either way, John lowered his head and went back to work. It wasn't long before Lorna grabbed a handful of his hair in both hands, pushing his face further into her, and her hips began to move faster and harder. A matter of moments later, Lorna stiffened and orgasmed herself. John felt his mouth fill with her and revealed in it.

Lorna then collapsed under him and he sat up. Looking at her, he felt his erection returning. Lorna sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close to her.

"That was the greatest thing I ever felt," she whispered breathlessly. "If that was foreplay, I can't wait for the real thing."

John smiled. "I'll do my best."

Lorna smiled. "I know you will," she said before kissing him. As she kissed him, she lay back, pulling him down with her.

John pressed himself against her, and felt her open up to him. Slowly and gently he entered her. Lorna arched her back and inhaled deeply. He started out slow, working his way towards harder and deeper thrust as he felt she was ready for it. Once he was going with all his might, the room filled his her moans and the sounds of their hips coming together.

After what felt like ages of pleasure, Lorna wrapped her lips around his shoulder and bit down hard. John moaned in pain and pulled back. In the dark room he saw Lorna's face, there were two thin trickles of blood running down the corners of her mouth. Lorna opened her eyes when he stopped.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"You bit me," John said breathlessly.

Lorna looked at his shoulder, her eyes widening. "Sorry," she said and leaned forward, placing a gentle kiss on the bite.

John smiled. "It's okay, that just means I'm doing something right."

Lorna smiled back. "Dam right you are."

John ignored the pain in his shoulder and Went back to the full thrust he had just paused from. The short pause was a nice distraction, it made the sex that much longer.

The two had finally used up the last bit of energy they had just as the sun appeared on the horizon. John rolled over and Lorna cuddled up close to him.

"That was the greatest thing I ever felt in my life," she said kissing his chest and neck.

"I tried," John smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Soon the two were fast asleep.

John woke up long after the sun had set and the night sky covered Brooks Point. He rubbed his eyes and looked to the other side of the bed. Lorna was gone. In her place was a single piece of paper. John sat up and picked the paper off the pillow.

John,

I'm sorry, but I had to leave. Don't think bad of me, I promise I'll be back to see you some time tonight. Last night was great, but maybe we can have a better night tonight.

Love,

LORNA

John read it twice, smiling both times. He liked the fact that she wanted more of him, but the love at the end scared him. He didn't love Lorna, sure she was beautiful, and great in bed, but that wasn't enough to call it love, hell, he didn't even know her. They had just met two nights ago.

After the second time reading the note, he let it fall to the floor as he sat on the edge of the bed. He stood and picked his pants off the floor, reached in the pocket and pulled out his cigarettes and lighter.

As he walked to the bathroom, he lit the cigarette. He stopped long enough at the bathroom door to flip the light on, then crossed to the mirror.

Just as he had expected, there were teeth marks on his shoulder where Lorna had bit him last night. The marks weren't deep enough to need stitches, but they were deep enough to bleed. John wetted a rag and wiped the dried blood from his shoulder. As he wiped the dried blood away, more blood dripped from the teeth marks.

John opened the medicine cabinet and looked for a bandage. There was only a tube of toothpaste, a toothbrush, a razor and shaving cream. No bandages here.

"Shit," he whispered and turned away from the mirror. He went straight to the bedroom and picked his pants off the floor again. He reached into the other pocket and pulled out what little money he had left. A five and a handful of change. Not enough for cigarettes and a box of bandages.

John slid his pants on and headed for the kitchen. He didn't have bandages, but maybe a paper towel would do the job for now.

After using masking tape and a paper towel as a make shift bandage, John left the apartment and headed straight for the gas station.

John had intended the stop to take no more then a minute. He was just going to get a pack of smokes and leave, but once he opened the door and saw the policeman standing at the counter talking to the woman at the cash register and the old farmer leaning back against the counter, he knew that this was going to take longer.

He stepped up behind the policeman and couldn't help but listen in to what was being said.

"Yup," the policeman said. "We found them on top of the play set that was installed last year."

"Oh my," the cashier said. "Those poor kids."

The policeman looked at John and stepped aside. John asked for a pack of cigarettes, and the policeman kept talking.

"Both were sixteen years old," he said.

"And you say their throats were tore out?" the old farmer asked.

"Yeah," the policeman said. "Not exactly the kind of thing you want to see first thing in the morning."

John took his cigarettes and turned away as the policeman told his tale of murder in a small town. John had been there last night, but he couldn't remember seeing any teenagers.

An hour later, John found himself sitting on the couch with the television on, but not watching it, and a cigarette burning in an ashtray, but not smoking it. His mind was on other things. He remembered being at the park last night, but he didn't remember leaving the park. From the time he tossed his finished cigarette away to the time he reached the apartment building was a blank.

Behind him the door to the apartment opened and Lorna walked in, but John was too immersed in his own thoughts to notice until she was straddling his lap and had her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Hello John," she said before kissing him.

John absently kissed her back. Lorna pulled away from him and cocked her head.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Did you hear what happened at the park this morning?" he asked.

"No."

"They found two kids with their throats ripped out."

"That's gross," she said wrinkling her nose.

"That's not the worst part," John said. "I was there last night."

"At the park?"

John nodded.

"So, that doesn't mean anything."

"But I don't remember leaving the park."

Lorna sighed. "So, what?" she said. "You think you did it?"

John shrugged his shoulders. "I don't think I did, but like I said, I can't remember."

Lorna smiled. "Well, that's what you sound like your trying to say."

John leaned his head back against the couch. "I don't know what I'm trying say."

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw movement outside his window. He turned to the window to see the little boy from his first night in the apartment standing in the same spot he had been. This time, a little girl, as pale and homely as the boy, with long curly blond hair stood on the opposite side.

"What the fuck?" John said sitting up under Lorna.

"What?" Lorna asked.

"That kid is back," John said pointing at the window.

Lorna turned to the window. The kids looked at Lorna a moment before turning and walking away. She turned back to John. "That's just Paul and Gail," she said. "They live around here."

John turned to Lorna. "And their parents let them roam the streets at this time of night."

Lorna rolled her eyes. "Their mother is a drunk, who sleeps most of the time. So, the kids roam the street and people in around town feed them and sometimes even let them stay at the home for a night."

"And nobody's called family services?"

"Why?" Lorna asked. "Every one is like family around here. Besides, the kids are kinda every ones, and nobody wants them taken away. Hell, I've even took them in a couple of times. They are harmless."

"I just think it's a little crazy," John said. He wants far from father of the year, but he couldn't stand the thought of kids going through what poor little Paul and Gail were going through.

Lorna leaned forward and kissed him. "Forget about them," she whispered. "Their fine."

John only looked at her, and for some reason he did. He suddenly felt that since she said so, the kids were fine and there was nothing to worry about. But there was and he knew that too. He just didn't care right now.

Lorna leaned in further and set her lips on John's ear. "I couldn't stop thinking about you all day," she whispered.

Her warm breath against his ear sent chills up his spine and he felt the erection beginning. He tried to fight it, but couldn't. Lorna really knew how to get to him.

"It seems like you have been too," she said. John could hear the smile in her voice. Lorna kissed his ear, then began to kiss her way to his lips. When she reached his lips, John reached around and cup the lower curve of her ass.

Lorna stiffened and squeezed his upper arms. She was ready to go and John wasn't about to waste time. He stood up from the couch, Lorna wrapped her legs around him as he carried her to the bedroom.

John set her on the foot of the bed and slowly slid her pants off of her, getting to his knees and kissing her hip and upper thighs as he did so. Once her pants were piled on the floor, John took his own pants off. He remained on his knees, and raised high enough to kiss her, sliding himself between her legs.

Once he could feel her moist crotch against the tip of his penis, he looked down and watched as he entered her. Lorna stiffened and moaned, hugging him tight and pulling him closer to her. John pulled far enough away that he could look down and watch himself sliding inside her, then back out again.

He didn't know why it excited him so much, but it did. It aroused more when Lorna began moving her own hips against him.

John had no concept of time at the moment, but once the sun began brightening the room as it rose over the horizon, he finally climaxed, and Lorna soon followed. He had no idea what time it was when he had come home, and no idea what time they had come into the bedroom, but it didn't feel like it had even been an hour.

Either way, they were both pleased and exhausted. Lorna lay down, and John climbed onto the bed to lay next to her. As soon as he lay down, Lorna wrapped her left arm around him and laid her head on his chest. She gave him a light kiss on the chest before darkness started to fill his mind.

"I love you," he heard Lorna whisper, but he was already so far in sleep, he thought he dreamt it. So, he paid it no more attention.

As John slept, his dreams were killed with high pitched hissing, gargled screams, and a loud slurping sound. He sat up in bed, the sun coming in through the bedroom window nearly blinded him. John stood up from the bed and felt his way to the bathroom, his eyes closed against the burning light with every step.

When he reached the bathroom, he shut the door and reached for the light switch, but stopped. He opened his eyes to find that it was bright enough in the bathroom that he didn't need to turn on the light.

John crossed to the toilet and relieved himself. After flushing, he walked back towards the door, stopping and glancing at himself in the mirror. The cuts on his shoulder from this morning where Lorna had bit him were nothing more then barely visible pink lines on his skin.

That was impossible. They were pretty deep this morning and now he couldn't even see them. This had to be a dream, it was the only explanation. John opened the door, closing his eyes against the light that filled the apartment and made his way back to the bedroom.

When he reached the bedroom, the first thing he did was take the comforter that lay wadded on the floor and drape it over the curtain rod. The bedroom darkened enough that he could finally open his eyes. His eyes feel right on the form of Lorna.

She was facing him, the sheet covering her chest and belly, and her right leg draped over the sheet. John circled the bed, never taking his eye from Lorna. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't stop staring at her ass. It amazed him how the curve of her ass seemed to slope perfectly into the small of her back. In all his nakedness, there was nothing holding back the erection he could feel growing.

He slowly climbed into the bed facing Lorna, keeping a few inches between them so's not to drive himself crazy with the feel of her soft silky skin against him. He lay there staring at her, wanting to touch her, but fighting back the urge.

Shortly after he had climbed into bed with her, Lorna backed herself up against him. His heart raced and he could feel the lower curve of her ass against the tip of his penis.

John was now shaking with excitement. He had never had anal sex with a woman in his life and always wanted to try it to find out what all the guys were talking about. But he also knew how much women hated that. So, he fought hard to keep from doing anything.

Lorna had made the first move moments ago by backing into him, and she did it again by pressing her ass against his crotch. John felt his penis push between her butt cheeks until he could feel her tight anus against his shaft. Lorna lifted her hips slightly and moved the head of his penis to her anus. John could do nothing more then lay there, heart racing from the anticipation of what may come.

He could feel her anus tightening and contracting against him, almost beckoning him to enter. John couldn't take anymore. He gently pushed his hips forward and felt himself entering her. Lorna turned her head and buried her face in the pillow.

John lay a hand on her hip as he slid in and out of her. Lorna quickly grabbed his hand and held it tight as she rolled over onto her belly, pulling John with her. John propped himself up and found a momentum that pleased him, and from the sounds of it, pleased her as well.

The anticipation had been too much and he climaxed quickly, but Lorna wouldn't let him stop, until she finished. It wasn't long before she climaxed too.

Lorna lowered her hips to the bed, releasing John. John lay on his back next to her, breathing heavily. As soon as he was down, Lorna rested her head on his chest and the two were deep asleep shortly after.

John woke up alone again. There was a note on the other pillow, but John didn't pick it up, instead he stood up from the bed and went straight for the bathroom. John stood at the mirror and stared at his shoulder in the reflection. The pink marks were now gone.

After leaving the bathroom last night, he had forgotten about the marks, just as he had forgotten leaving the park, and the two kids last night. He realized that Lorna was making him forget nearly everything. Was she hypnotizing him and making him do things he wouldn't normally do? He suddenly felt the way he did when he was experiencing a high from the numerous drugs he was consuming before the divorce.

Maybe it was time to cut Lorna out of his life.

John quickly stepped into the shower and cleaned himself as quickly as possible.

After the shower, he took his usual walk to the gas station, but when he reached the gas station, he found that he couldn't get in.

Yellow police tape blocked off the entrance to the gas station, and a crowd stood around the tape trying to catch a glimpse inside. John tried to push his way through the crowd to get a look inside, but no one would move. Finally a large woman shifted slightly, giving him a short glimpse inside.

The window of the front door, and nearly everything inside, were covered in a thin film of dried blood.

John's heart raced. He tried to think back to last night. He remembered coming here and hearing the policeman talking, but, just as with the park, he couldn't remember leaving. He quickly turned away from the gas station and walked back to the apartment, concentrating on every detail so's not to black out and find out more people were killed.

The whole was back, all he could wonder was if he had done the things that had happened over the past two nights.

John reached the apartment building and took the steps three at a time until he reached the top, then nearly sprinted for the door to his apartment. He would lock himself in, and maybe no one would be found dead tomorrow. He stepped into his apartment and quickly closed the door behind him and locked it.

John turned to see Lorna standing at the bar, a look of surprise on her face. He jumped at the sight of her and felt his legs give from under him. To steady himself, he leaned back against the door.

"You scared the shit out of me," he said defensively.

"Sorry," Lorna said taking a step towards him.

John held a hand up to her. "Please don't come any closer."

Lorna stopped. "Okay?"

John felt he could stand on his own, so he stepped away from the door. "Look, you're a beautiful woman and I love being around you."

Lorna smiled. "I feel the same about you."

"But a lot of strange things have been going on around me since you showed up," he started. "Like the park, there are three people dead at the gas station, which is where I was last night, and the fact that..."

John stopped.

"What?"

"You bit me the other night," John started. "It was deep and bleeding, but last night it was nearly gone. Then when I got up this morning, it was gone."

"What am I suppose top say?" Lorna asked. "That I'm a vampire and I turned you into one."

"Is that the truth?" John asked.

"If it was," Lorna said slowly walking towards him. "Wouldn't it be wonderful? We could spend eternity together."

Lorna was now inches from him. She reached out and rested her arms on his shoulders.

"What if I said I don't want to live forever?" John asked. He wanted nothing more then to push her arms off him.

"I'd say you're crazy," she said with a smile.

John was about to open his mouth and say something when Lorna grabbed his shoulders. She lifted him slightly and threw him backwards. His back hit the door and splintered it. He could feel sharp edges of the wood rip through his shirt and stick into his skin.

Next, John's back connected with the railing along the walkway of the second floor. He felt his spine first bend backwards, then he felt each disk in his lower back explode. The pain flashed white in his head momentarily. Then he felt each nerve in his back stretch and snap in less the a second. After the nerves ripped, he felt himself turning upside down as he flipped over the rail, then falling. When he hit the ground, the top of his head connected with the sidewalk. He felt the skin of his head split open, followed by the cracking of his skull.

John lay there bleeding and wanting nothing more then to scream at the pain that now filled his body. He couldn't move any part of his body, or find his voice to scream. Moments after the fall ended, John could feel the splinters of his shattered disk following their previous trek back to their original position and reforming. He could feel each and every nerve probing inside his body to find the each and reconnect. In his head, he could feel the skull tightening as it healed the crack. He could feel the open cut on his head heal, and the sharp splinters of wood sticking out of his body were slowly being pushed out and his flesh heal around them.

He lay there wanting only for the pain to go away.

Lorna suddenly appeared, straddling his chest and pinning his shoulders down with her knees. "Sorry honey, but you no longer have the choice of wether or not you live forever."

"You did this to me," he said through clenched teeth.

"Just accept the gift you've been given," she said with a smile. "I'll help you through it."