Home...with Him

Story Info
Trip 'home' shows her what is important.
3k words
4.32
18.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are beginning our descent into Savannah...." She heard the pilots voice as she looked out of the window. The cool clear night, stars shining, it was almost as if she could feel just how fresh and good this was going to be for her. Almost as if the fates were showing her this was her "clarity". But how could this be the right person, the right place? She had just landed the job of a lifetime? One that would take her all over the world, show her things she had only dreamed about. And instead she was coming here... to Savannah. Her job would first be up North, and then who knew where she would be after that. So many wants and needs in her life conflicting as they came together at the same time. A man she had come to like, possibly even love, was waiting for her down there. She knew he was thinking about marriage, that they both hoped each was the "right one". They were so perfect together. The wants, the dreams, the needs... they all complimented the others. And yet, the job was looming in her thoughts.

She had thought about going to see him over and over. She knew how wonderful he was, her perfect mate. Someone she could and would have as a companion, a lover, a friend, a confidant. Simply, he was everything she had looked for in the endless line of men that she dated. Each one falling short until she met him. And now she would be seeing him only to leave again. Not the typical two or three weeks this time, three months! Training was intense, and she knew as did he, that time together would be impossible. The comment he had made when they first met about "my wife will not work" was the base of her confusion if truth were known. If she married him, she wouldn't have to worry about this job, would she? They had discussed finances, she knew that she would not have to work, finances were not the issue. She wanted this job because it fulfilled a dream and it was a chance to prove to herself that she could make her own dreams happen. With envy she watched as the flight attendants walked up and down the aisle in preparation for the landing. That was what she wanted, wasn't it? To be able to fly all over the world, see things and do things most people only dreamed of! It was something she had dreamed of since she was a little girl! Fifty pounds lighter than she was a year ago, a better sense of self confidence showed to even the casual glance. She had made that dream happen, all that would be left was the training. She knew she could do it!

But what about his comment? Would he be willing to sacrifice that part of his needs in a wife? To have someone who would only, could only be home a few days maybe weeks out of a month? Living in a suite during the times on call? Could he accept that and live with it and be happy also? His happiness, to her that was important! He had made her so happy in even the short time she had known him. His honor and integrity, the sense of responsibility she felt from him. He was a man any woman would be proud of! He deserved happiness. Jolted out of her thoughts when the planes wheels touched down on the runway she looked out the window. She could see people standing at the window as the plane pulled up but couldn't make out which one he was. Oh, she knew he would be standing there without a doubt. It was just his way. To take care of her, make sure that he protected her and kept her safe. That was a promise he had made to her "I will always be there when you need me". He had too.

Pulling her carry-on down from the compartment she waited between the seats for her place in line to exit. Her excitement now growing as it seemed to take forever. "Why did I have to request a window seat?" went through her mind as she waited for what seemed forever. Her mind drifting for a moment to what would come, to why she wanted to be off that plane so badly. His touch, even his arms wrapped around her in a warm hug excited her. The thought of being cuddled, held, made love to in his bed crossed her mind as she finally stepped off the plane. As the waiting area came into view she saw him standing there and smiled. Her body moving to his as if it were a magnet. Yes, she was home. No matter where her belongings were, she was home here, with him. Her arms wrapped around him tightly and he pulled her into a warm kiss. His tongue reaching out to slowly run over her lips.

She responded with her own searching and the kiss deepened. Funny, she thought as the kiss slowly ended and they began to walk toward the luggage claim, public displays of affection were never something she had liked in the past. With him however, it was right. They held hands as they waited for her baggage to come and she took a moment to look at him as he watched for her bags. He was attractive, without a doubt. Tall, strong, handsome in his black sweater and jeans. The crystal blue of his eyes turning to look at her and he smiled. He could take her breath away with that smile no matter how many times he flashed it. Her bags finally retrieved and they left the terminal. Slow unhurried steps carried them to the car and she slipped in as he opened the door. Her bags stored in the trunk he got in and leaned over to slowly capture her lips again. If he only knew how much he had already captured her heart, then again maybe he did. His hands free to roam now unseen did just that. Fingertips moving her coat to the side to reveal the soft texture of her sweater. A light graze of fingertips over her breasts had her nipples aching for more of his touch. Wanting to feel his strong hands on her body, to send her places that she had only ever found with him. He broke the kiss knowing that he had excited her, his own excitement showing in the hardness at the crotch of his jeans. Her body trembled as he moved to pull the car out and he smiled seeing the effect he had on her.

He knew that she was excited as he was but he teased her a bit more. Stopping for dinner on the way home only served to fuel her excitement. As they shared the meal and conversation her fingers trembled, a fork was dropped and she blushed at her own clumsiness. How could one man affect her this much? Perhaps she would never know the answer to that, and maybe she didn't want to either. All she knew was that if he didn't take her home soon she would burst with the sexual tension that was between them. Both sets of eyes showed the desire and anticipation, both bodies were warm with hope of what would come. Leaning over she whispered into his ear, her hot breath blowing over it as the words flowed "Take me home... please?". It was a simple question but the promise behind it held so much more.

On the ride home she couldn't help but do a bit of her own teasing. The coat now off as she sat in the passenger seat she smoothed her fingers down the sweater to show the curves of her breasts more. The form fitting jeans on her bottom now shifting a bit as she leaned over in her seat and brought her hand up his thigh. She could feel him look at her but didn't raise her head, instead she let her hand rest on the crotch of his jeans and squeeze softly. His reaction brought a smile to her lips. A moan and then a shift of his hips as his hand covered hers and held it there. She could feel each twitch, each pulse of his cock as they drove closer and closer finally turning into his drive and parking.

Again the kiss he gave her before jumping from the car to get her bags took her breath away. She wanted more, he knew it, but he wouldn't stop his teasing. Her bags out of the car he opened her door and they walked toward the house together. Again it seemed odd to her that she felt as if she were coming home as she stepped in the door. A deep breath taken not only to calm her excitement a bit but also that clean fresh breath you take upon returning home after a long vacation. She was indeed home.

Without a word he walked her into the bedroom and put her bags down. Now he would stop the teasing, exciting her to a fever and then backing away, wouldn't he? He turned on some music and then moved to wrap his arms around her. She could smell him, his scent. His bedroom seemed to hold that scent as its own even as she rested her cheek against his chest and inhaled deeply. Strong fingers traced along the curve of her back and sides, down slowly to her ass and then gripped softly. Her eyes turned up to look into his and closed slowly as his lips descended onto hers. The excitement no longer hurried as both realized they had all night to quench that fire hands moved slowly. A sweater removed from his torso and her lips ran over the bare flesh. The sweater forgotten on the floor only to be covered by hers as it was removed. Her full breasts rising and falling as she leaned back a bit. White lace coming to cup just above her nipples was lowered to reveal the raspberry colored peak, and his mouth surrounded the tip even as it hardened more. Currents of electricity seemed to flow through his mouth over her nipple and through her body. He knew exactly how to excite her, slowly flicking his tongue over the hardened nipple and then pulling on it lightly with his teeth. Her whimpers now moans as she clung to his arms, her knees weakening.

He turned her and sat her at the foot of the bed. Her eyes filled with need turned up to him as she raised her hands to unbutton then unzip his jeans. Small fingers reaching to the waistband of his pants and pulling them down around his ankles. If she could have made a sound at that moment it would have been one of silent protest as she encountered his underwear. Quickly she pushed those down with his jeans and he stepped out of both. Her soft tongue came out to lick her own lips as his cock finally came into view. Fingers that had been running up and down his thighs now surrounded his shaft and her mouth lowered to run her tongue up and down. No matter how excited she had been she always loved the feel and taste of his cock in her mouth. Soft lips formed an "o" and slipped down to cover the head. Licks given over the head as her cheeks pulled into to suck him into her mouth. She could taste him, smell him, and feel him, and it was only making the flush on her body warmer. The wetness between her own thighs noticeable as she began to suck him and squirm on the edge of the bed.

The moan that came from deep inside her was silenced by the rhythm of his hips and her filled mouth. She could hear his pleasure in his grunts and moans and knew it wouldn't be long, increasing the motion of her lips as her tongue flickered and licked over him. Without saying a word he pushed her from him and onto her back. Her jean clad legs hanging over the edge briefly before he unbuttoned them, then slid them down and off. Her body now bare except for the small piece of white silk covering her mound. His hands running up and down her sides, down her legs then back up again. She moaned and watched him through half closed eye lids. Small hips squirming as her hands reached down wanting to remove the panties. A soft laugh as he took her hands in his and shook his head. Bending over he took the edge of the material in his mouth and brought it down to her knees before sliding it off and tossing it aside. The scent of her excitement reaching up and surrounding them bought smiles to both of their lips. With a groan he lowered himself to his knees at the side of the bed and slowly drug his tongue over the soft shaven skin of her outer lips.

Slowly he teased her. Running his tongue up and down the outer lips then slipping between them to do the same. Tasting her soft feminine flavor with the tip of his tongue and then dipping into her warm hole and collecting it on his tongue. He groaned as he tasted her excitement, many times he had commented on how sweet she tasted and how he loved that taste. Standing then he bent over her and kissed her sharing the taste of her excitement. Her whole body trembled with excitement, passion, need for him. Fingers moving to his shoulders and holding him there, deepening the kiss as her body arched up to him. She could feel his hardness pressed against her wetness now and wanted more. She wanted to feel him inside of her, to feel his cock stretch her open. Breaking the kiss she whispered "please". Just one word but the desire in that word clearly showing what she needed from him at that moment.

His hands lifted her bottom as he stood at the edge of the bed and then held her under her knees.. His eyes open and looking over her smooth body. From the curls that framed her soft facial features to the very tips of her toes he seemed to be memorizing her. She felt the appreciation in his look as she watched him, her body warming and arching in its inspection. He moved in closer, the head of his cock up against the warm folds of her wetness and without a hesitation her slid into her. Not a hard fast invasion rather a slow claiming of what he knew was his. His movements unhurried as he slowly slid out then back into her wetness again. Her body screamed and pushed for him to move faster yet he never changed his pace. He would be sure that she found pleasure but it would be at his pace. She knew that was why he loved this position or any other that let him direct the pace. Her movements slowed and she met his slow thrusts adjusting to his pace. Feeling him slide in and out of her as each inch of his cock caressed her inside only served to once again drive her bottom up to arch to him. He was driving her crazy and he knew it! He could see it as he stood over her watching the flush creep over her body, as he watched the tension begin to build in her muscles, her fingers clawing the comforter under them. He knew she was close yet he let her hang on that edge.

His toying with her taking its toll on him as well as he felt what she did. Each smooth muscle inside her tightening around him. Each throb inside as it clung to his cock sliding in and out. He knew that he would come soon, the boiling in his balls becoming obvious. Slowly he increased the rhythm, his hips moving to meet hers a bit faster but still not the quick banging of callous "fucking". He wanted her to enjoy the slow sweet orgasm that came with patience. Her small form lifting from the bed with each of his thrust as his arms held her legs shook with the impending release. Her gasps and his groans mingling in the air as they both moved closer and closer to that release of tension.

Her legs tightened around his arms almost seeming to crush them as the waves crashed over her. She could feel the throbbing inside as the warmth seemed to flow from his cock through her and consume her. She loved this feeling, held onto it and rode with him over and over as he pressed into her. Small hands releasing the comforter and sliding up over her head almost appearing to be a bird spreading its wings in flight. He always loved watching her at that moment, seeming to be so free as she came. His eyes closed and he grunted feeling the cum snake its way up and into her. Her orgasm triggering his own. Each thrust freeing more of his warm seed into her as he continued that rhythm. A contented smile on both of their faces as he slowed to a stop.

His legs weary he gently let her legs down from his arms and withdrew from her. Sliding into the bed and pulling her close he pulled the comforter over their warm bodies and held her. Oh how she loved that feeling. Being held by him, so safe there in his arms. "Nothing could hurt here there" she thought. A soft kiss was pressed to her neck and she heard him whisper softly "Welcome Home baby".

It didn't matter at that moment what would happen with the job. All that mattered was that she was home, with him. A home where she always felt safe and he always felt pleasure at her being there. That was really what it was about...love.