Homecoming

Story Info
Part 3 of the Kiefer Collection.
7.8k words
4.62
16.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came back to the Castile de la Luna around sunset. The reason it took so long is that along the way home, I was taking pictures of the horses in various environments. Yes, I made sure that the black Andalusian that I had been riding was definitely a full stallion. I also got some pictures of Kiefer Sutherland at his sexiest, without his shirt and riding a white horse. I’d say the man was my knight in shining armor, but I’d much prefer the rogue image instead.

As we entered the courtyard, the clop clop clop of the hooves on cobblestones were the only sounds that were heard until we got near a hedge row. I tensed as a familiar sound came to my ears and the horse I was riding threw back it’s head and screamed a challenge, rearing to it’s full height on hind legs. It’s forelegs flailing to bash at the hedges in a classic attack manouver I’d only seen done once and that was in a movie. Heh. Mind you, I only saw the manouver, this was the first time I’d been ON a battle trained horse. Thankfully I’m not one to panic.

Swearing violently, I used brute force to bring the big stallion back down to four legs. As there was no bit on the Hackamore, it was just his strength against mine. Not to mention the battle of wills in the process. The sound that had set him off? The incessant clicking of 35 mm cameras. I diddnt have time enough to check on Kiefer, or anyone else. I was too busy getting my brute to settle down. In the middle of one of the calmer moments, I roared, “MARCUS!!!! LOUIS!!!” at the top of my lungs. When I want to make myself heard in a cacophony of sound, I can. Then the reporters came boiling out from behind the foliage, screaming questions. This did not make the situation any better.

I managed to catch Kiefer’s eye, seeing as he had his horse under control. I nodded at the trail nearest to where he was and said, “I’ve got to get him out of here before he hurts someone. I’ll be back in about an hour.” Some of this was garbled due to the bucking monster below me. But I know he got the message. I turned the stallion’s head in the direction of the trail and turned him loose. The horse back-kicked once and I heard the impact. There is a particular noise of solid object meeting human body that always makes me wince.. Then he got the idea that we could get away, and leaped for the trail I pointed him at. There’s nothing like an angry horse at a full gallop. It’s like riding lightning and feeling the thunder through your body.

Only when he started breathing heavily and foam coated his hide, did I haul him in. He fought me for a few more strides before dropping into a walk and finally stopping. I dismounted and the first thing I did was rub him down with some grass that I found and then inspect him for injuries, talking softly to him as I did so. Thankfully, he stood calmly while I did this and occasionally nuzzled my shoulder or swatted me in the face with a tail. I couldn’t find any injuries or sprains, yet I walked him in a circle a couple of times to check his gait. It wasn't too bad, but I was not going to take any chances. We were walking home.

By now, the sun was half on the horizon. The sun’s rays painted my horse a beautiful color. I couldn't help it, I had to get the shot. Slowly, so as not to alarm the horse, I reached into my vest for the digital. The one good thing about the camera I use is that it’s virtually silent. No clicking sounds, no whirring sounds, just a soft buzz as the picture is recorded. To prevent him from panicking, I walked up to him, showed him the camera, let him sniff and get used to it before stepping back a few paces. Oh some of the most beautiful shots were done that evening. One of the best shots was when the horse decided to walk towards me, looking me in the eyes. With the sunlight glinting off those dark eyes, it was stunning.

I finally packed in my camera and took hold of the reins of this beautiful beast to begin the long walk home. I had no idea how far away we were or how long it would take to get us home. But I was hoping that whoever triggered the monster mess in the courtyard was not around when I got back. No one was supposed to have known that Kiefer or myself were here at the Cordoba estate at all.

I was here to photograph horses for a client. The kicker was that Kiefer Sutherland was that client and had rigged it so that I got out and away from the paparazzi for a while. I diddnt know this until I got to the estate this morning. Up until the time he and I came back from the hidden little paradise down at the beach, it had been a wonderfully erotic time. Now, however, all I wanted to do is go hide somewhere and get the stress off my shoulders. No, strike that. I wanted to pound someone into the dirt for endangering something as beautiful as the horse that paced by my side.

Three quarters of the way back, I encountered Markus and Kiefer. With them were what appeared to be the entire stable staff and at least two uniformed police. Spotting me coming down the trail, someone let out a yell. But this time I was ready for the stallion’s nature and kept a tight grip on the reins and talked softly to him. By the time he had calmed down, Markus had reached me. I smiled and said quietly, “Sorry about the here again gone again routine, Mr. Cordoba.” That got me an arched eyebrow, “But I think it would have been better than having a frightened horse still out of control in the courtyard.”

Understanding lit his eyes as he nodded. “I am grateful for your quick thinking, Diane. I am also sorry you had to go through that unexpected mess in the courtyard. Let’s get you both home and make sure nothing like this ever happens again.”

I handed the reins off to a groom that came for him and patpatted the big horse on the neck. “You never told me his name.” I looked over at Kiefer who was practically dancing in place to get to me, but was trying not to make too many moves that would frighten the stallion. As much as I needed to go to him and assure him I was okay. The horse came first in this instance.

Markus grinned, “Did I not tell you that?” he rubbed a hand over his face and grinned. “It is La Sombra. In English it would be The Shadow. “ he winked. “When it’s total dark out, he cannot be seen, even if he is moving. he’s that black.” Leaning forward, he whispered for my ears alone. “I’ve got you and Kiefer packed away into the far guest room, surrounded by my own security. This will never ever happen again, I swear it.”

I had to smile then, then patted Markus on the shoulder. “ Then I’m going to disappear with Kiefer to the guest house.” I said quietly. “Can you handle the gendarms or do I need to make a statement?” He shook his head. “Go. Kief knows the way. And don't bother to worry about dinner. I’ll have it sent over. Let tomorrow take care of itself.” With that, he turned his attention towards the horse, the cops, and the rest of the staff. He was handling them like a conductor in an orchestra. Better, in fact.

Turning, I walked over to Kiefer and wrapped my arms around his waist. The moment my hands touched his, reaction shakes set in. “Are you all right?” came the voice from somewhere above my head. Arms gathered me closer into his embrace. “Yeah.” I said through chattering teeth. “Just a tad bit shaky. Adrenaline crash.” I tilted my head back to look at those stunning blue eyes above me. “Just get me to the guest house and into that jaccuzi and I’ll be fine. Right now, I cant stop shaking.”

Not waiting for anything else, he scooped me up in his arms and carried me most of the way to the guest house. Several times he paused to set me down on my own two feet to just simply hold me. I think it was his way of catching his breath and relaxing for a bit. Finally, however, we made it to the guest house located back a ways from the main buildings. I never thought a building could be in such an open area, yet be so secluded. Yet, there it was.

Not stopping, Kiefer undid the door and carried me into a beautiful room. I had enough time to register the native stone walls covered with tapestries, the fireplace, and the plush throw rugs, before I was whisked through a door and into paradise. I couldn't help but gape at the jaccuzi room. Huge, square cut timbers formed a framework over the bubbling water in the center of the room. The rest was nothing but glass. I hadn't believed him when he said that you could see a canopy of stars while you soaked, yet here it was.

I looked up at him as he set me on my feet, “I think you underestimated the beauty of this place.” I grinned. “It’s more than words can describe.” He sighed and looked up and said, “You know, you’re right. But then again, everything looks more stunning with the right person to share it with.” When he looked down at me, there was such beauty and tenderness reflected in those eyes, it made me want to stay in his arms forever.

At this point he set me down on my own two feet. I was still shivering slightly, but I managed to calm down enough to shed the vest and put it somewhere safe. After that, Kief brushed my hands away and lovingly stripped off every vestige of clothing that I had on my body. Not stopping there, he picked me up and gently lowered me into the soothing heat of the water before undressing himself and stepping in. By this time, thankfully, the shakes had stopped and I was simply content to drift and let the bubbles do their work.

Kiefer moved so that he was behind my head as I floated on my back in the water. Not a word was said as he gently massaged my temples with his fingers. I sighed in relief as my whole body finally was caressed by the jets of water that was coming from all sides. I reached a hand and caressed the strong forearm that was attached to the hands. My mind was sort of blank as I just let myself feel. His skin, the jets of water, the caress of his strong fingers on my temples. Amazingly, it was comforting. There was nothing sexual about it.

After a few moments I looked up and watched the stars through the glass. I saw a few constellations that I recognised. I had to smile. “I remember staying up late as a kid and watching the starts move across the sky. I thought it was one of the most magical things in the world.” I sighed. “But now, I’ve found something better.” I winked up at him.

His eyes gleamed and he leaned over to kiss my forehead gently and then gather me to him so that I was sitting across his lap. “You keep saying things like that and I’ll be forced to have Markus widen the doorway to fit my ego.” he smiled. “But thank you. Are you okay now? What happened? All I know is that suddenly La Sombra reared and hit the bushes before the photo scum came out.”

I ran a hand over his chest. “There’s a distinct clicking and whirring noise that comes with a non-digital camera. The horse heard it seconds before I did and reacted. I don't know if he’s been subjected to the noise before, but I definitely know that having strangers run up and screaming questions around ANY animal is going to get you a very negative reaction.” I closed my eyes and cuddled closer, “Rather than have a bunch of bodies to explain, and seeing as you had yours under control, I turned him to the trail next to you and let him run. It was the safest thing I could think of at the time.” I tensed slightly, “What happened to the guy that La Sombra kicked?”

A rumbling chuckle and a tightening of his arms around my body was what I got. “A Mr. Joseph Hamilton was escorted to the hospital with a broken jaw. His camera and equipment has been confiscated. Apparently, the man was in the lead of the pack trying to chase you down and stop you from getting out of there. I managed to get Solaris in between the rest of the group, but that little bastard was more intent on you than me. And he paid the price for it.” He sighed, “The gendarms got the rest of the papariazzi rounded up and trucked off for trespassing and a few other little charges that will keep us safe from them for a while.”

I nodded and sighed. “I hate it when stuff like this happens.” I looked up at him with a smile. “Tho I did get you your photos of the stallion that you wanted.” ran a finger along his ribcage. “So you owe me.” I did it deliberately to break the somber mood. It was making me a tad bit depressed. I was rewarded by a chuckle and a sigh.

“Agreed, you little wench! If only to keep the snoops out off the beaten track.” with that, he tickled me back and the whole thing evolved into a tickle fight in the middle of the jaccuzi. By the time we were done, everything seemed to be completely wet and gleaming with moisture.

Who won? I wouldn't know, because I looked up one moment at the dome and gasped. That noise caused Kiefer to look up as well and admire the view of the half moon glowing at the very peak of the glass. It was almost magical, I think. Almost, because my stomach took this moment to announce the fact that it was starving. That set off his stomach, which set us off laughing again.

We got out and cooled off under a lukewarm shower. Getting out, and wrapped in towels, we found that our host had provided everything we could ever want for the rest of the night. A delicious smelling meal was on a low table near a roaring fire. The whole room was done in native stone. The floors were covered in throw rugs and fat pillows. A soft fur rug was laid out in front of the fireplace along with several reclining pillows. It seems that this was more of a persian style guest house than the rest of it.

As there were no chairs in the room, we sat by the fire and ate a delicious meal, topped off with baklava. The taste of melted honey on my tongue was pure bliss. I rolled away from the table with a groan. “No more. If I eat another bit of food, I’m going to explode.” I said with a smile.

Kiefer chuckled and handed me a glass of wine to relax with and then sat behind me and began to massage my shoulders. “Why don't you lie down on the rug and let me work those tense muscles for you?” He leaned forward and licked the healing bite mark on my neck just below the ear, causing me to shiver. Darts of hedonistic desire shot down my spine as I found myself on my stomach, using the head of what turned out to be a polar bear as a prop for my head.

There was a brief pause while he went to find some massage oil. While he was looking, I undid the towel around my body and laid back down to sip my wine. Sighing I watched the fire as it popped and crackled to itself in the fireplace, wishing this dream would never end. Everything has to, so I was determined to enjoy the rest of the time with Kiefer.

My handsome and sexy man came back from his foray with a bottle of vanilla scented oil. Kneeling beside me, he poured some into his palms and began to rub the delicious smelling stuff into my shoulders and back. To make things easier, I scooted off the bear’s head to lay completely flat on the floor.

Ladies, if you’ve never had a massage by a naked and handsome man before, get one. There is no other pleasure in the world than have someone work the knots and tensions out of your body while being totally naked. It’s pretty wild. Especially the anticipation of hot sex afterwards. Or maybe it’s just the delicious, scintillating sensation of naked flesh touching naked flesh. Who knows?

I don't know what it was, but Kiefer had the most talented hands that I’ve ever felt. No matter how knotted the muscle was under the skin, he managed to coax it back into place without too much pain. By the time he got to my calves, I was a relaxed pile of goo in human form. Just the feel of his strong fingers working their magic was soothing.

Just one problem was intruding while he was massaging me. I kept falling asleep. The rigors of this morning, combined with the stress of the paparazzi were bad enough. Then add the relaxing Jaccuzi and the meal. I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Kiefer must have sensed it as well and chuckled softly. I never felt him gather me in his arms and take me to bed because I was happily ensconced in dreamland.

The next morning, I was awakened slowly to the feel of someone running their hands over my body. Stretching, I found that Kiefer’s body was spooned against my backside, his hard cock wedged in between my ass cheeks. The sensation of that and the fact that one set of fingers were pinching my hard nipples and the other was already fingering my clit was driving my waking body wild. I turned my head slightly to capture his mouth with mine and groaned deeply.

Slowly, as if I were the most precious thing in the world, he rolled me over onto my back in the middle of the bed. I gazed up at him as he slowly began to worship every inch of my body with his tongue with agonising slowness. It was driving me insane with wanting, needing really, him. I reached up and ran my hands through his hair as his mouth reached my completely soaked pussy. At first, I couldn't feel anything except his breath on my sensitive skin, then he began to slowly lap at the outer lips as if to savor each drop of fluid that came out.

I was about to scream from the boiling agony that seared my veins with need when I felt his tongue insert itself inside my outer lips and brush the clit. I gasped at the sensation, spreading my legs farther apart and arching my hips into his face. Taking the hint he dove in, slowly feasting on my greedy sex. Slow, sensual, oral sex was sheer torture. He’d bring me to the brink of orgasm, then nip and lick the outsides of my thighs, then head back down to feast again to prolong the pleasure. The last time, however, he hit every sensitive button I had. I couldn't even scream as my body went completely rigid as I hit the top end of the orgasm, riding Kiefer’s face until he had to hold my legs for me. Then I fell back to earth with soft, mewling moans of absolute ecstasy.

When I had control of myself I looked down at him and smiled quietly. His eyes were still smoldering as he kissed a line up to my bellybutton, up through my tits to cover me with his hard body. His eyes locked onto mine as his cock slid all the way into my hot pussy without stopping. His heated gaze held mine as he began to slowly make love to me. Slowly, sensually, he took his time. Eternity came and went as we lost ourselves in the pleasure of slowly moving our bodies to an age old rhythm.

Kiefer’s blue eyes never waverer from mine as I was rocked through one orgasm after another. I knew it couldn’t last forever, even though I desperately wanted it too. He groaned and leaned forward to lick and kiss my neck over the place where he had bitten me, then frantically began raining kisses all over my face. His thrusting began to get harder, faster, as he captured my lips with his and reached down to grab my ass cheeks to drive himself deeper into me. Within a few moments, he groaned loudly into my mouth and thrust hard, one last time before he came.

The feel of his twitching cock inside me set off another orgasm on my part. Together, we gasped and shook as one. Even our heartbeats synchronised for that one, priceless moment in time before we came back down to earth. And the sound of a cel phone ringing.

It wasn't mine because I had shut mine off. So Kiefer climbed out of bed to answer his while I went to the shower to rinse off and actually take the time to look human again instead of a lust bunny who just cant seem to keep her clothes on. I had to smile at that. I was still smiling when I came out, wrapped in a towel to find Kiefer scowling out the window at the radiant sunlight that was gleaming off the water on the horizon.

“You look like a thundercloud, Kiefer. What’s happened?” I asked

He turned to look at me and sighed. “I have to go back to LA. It seems that one of the scenes we need to film in the Rockies has to be done now, while we have the window of opportunity. The people who run the ski lodge up there wont give us any other time due to the last part of the ski season.” Meaning the snow was melting and there wasn't time to get a later date. He shook his head and grumbled. “Even the shoot here at the ranch has to be postponed for at least six months!”