Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy got to his feet... he stood there in front of Lin...the two of them allowing him a side on view...They both seemed to be trying to catch a second breath...Andy stepped back one pace...

He reached down and let his fingertips slide under Lin's chin where he tilted her head up to look him in the eyes.

"Get my prick out Lin!"...her hubby heard in complete disbelief... "Get it out and suck on my horny wet knob..."

Outside, he watched in complete disbelief as Lin reached forward and began to undo his trouser button and zip... he saw her draw open her son in laws trousers... looked on as she eased them down to reveal a light blue coloured pair of briefs... briefs that were clearly straining to hold back his manhood...

She leant forward and started to plant soft sensual kisses up and down that hidden girth... He couldn't believe his eyes...couldn't believe what he was witnessing and felt sure he would wake up from this dream at any moment... wake up and find it wasn't the nightmare it seemed to be turning into...

Andy reached down and took a handful of his wife's hair... yanking her head back hard... her hubby cringed as he imagined how much that would have hurt Lin yet she didn't flinch...she simply looked obediently up into her son in laws eyes and smiled.

"Take it out bitch!! Get it out for me now and clean up my precum you dirty Fucking whore!!"

She reached out and pulled at his waistband. Moments later her hubby almost gasped out loud as he saw Andys cock spring free... It wasn't just big it was massive. It had to be a good nine solid inches in length and so so Fucking thick...

He watched as Lin leant closer and slid her hand up along his rock hard shaft...he could see his helmet visibly oozing precum...then watched spellbound as Andy tilted her head back some more...

"Now! Suck my knob! Clean my cum you cock sucking bitch!!"

He saw his wife smile, saw her tongue slide around her lips then watched in total amazement as she.opened her mouth and closed her lips over his bloated bell end, her fingers curling around his thick veiny shaft, fingers that looked small by comparison as they began working their way up and down...

"Ohhh Shit Yes! That's it Lindy! Suck me off! Clean my Cum for me you dirty bitch! I know how much you love the taste of my cum!!"

Lin could feel his wetness on her lips and tongue...she could taste his sweet Cum and his words of encouragement spurred her on all the more. She pulled him free of her lips and for a moment her hubby was hoping she had at last had second thoughts. Instead he watched as she used her fingers to draw back his foreskin exposing what looked like an enormous, purple, plum shaped helmet, dripping with a mix of her son in laws Cum and her own saliva...

He saw her smile up at him then witnessed her lunging down on him once... twice... three times.

Outside, her hubby groaned to himself, unable to believe his wife could do such a thing...that it was her he was watching doing this and not some whore on a porn film...

She pulled back once more and smiled as she looked up at Andy, her fingers still wrapped firmly around his massive erection...

"Fuck my mouth big boy!! I want to feel this big cock rammed down my throat!!"

Andy grinned and reaching down he took a hold of her hair again with one hand and used his free hand to guide his erection in between her lips...He began rocking too and fro from his hips...each forward thrust depositing more and more of his donkey sized cock down her throat.

Back and forth he rocked until he'd managed to force his entire length into her mouth. to the point, his balls were bouncing off of her chin as he mouth Fucked her...

She should have been gagging...she should have been fighting to get it out of her mouth yet to his amazement, her hubby watched as time and again Andy held onto her hair as he pushed his whole length deep down his pretty wife's throat...

"Ohhh Fuck I'm Cumming! Shit I'm Cumming he groaned..."

Lin pulled him free and slipping her fingers around his thick girth started to pump her hand up and down, jerking him off...

"That's it big boy...CUM FOR ME! I WANT YOUR FUCKING SPUNK YOU BASTARD!!"

"Oh Shit Yes! Go on baby! Wank me! Toss me off you Fucking bitch!!"

Hubby watched as his wife's jerky hand movements stopped. She leant forward and opening her mouth, ran her tongue around and around his throbbing, purple helmet... It was incredible, she was Fucking enjoying this so much the dirty Fucking bitch!!

She started to wank him off once more...

"Cum baby! Cum for Lindy...you know how Lindy loves your thick spunk!! Cover my face you dirty little Shit!!"

A Thick jet of Cum shot from Andys knob...another...then another until her hubby could see her face was ribboned with her son in laws creamy spunk...

Not satisfied with this Lin leant closer and taking a firm hold of his shaft, used his knob, which was still spewing spunk, to smear it all over her face...her lips...her chin...cheek...eyes...until it looked like she was having a face pack...

Lin looked up at Andy.

"Come here big boy!" she ordered...

Andy dropped to his knees and for a moment they held one another's gaze then it seemed as if all hell had broken loose as they both went at one another...like rabid animals...kissing...snogging..hands and arms everywhere as they attacked one another in a fit of lust...the both of them on their knees...both knowing now what they wanted...both realising the time was right...no more playing...no more teasing...they wanted one another so badly...they were right for one another...somehow it was meant to be! They needed to be together...her with Andy Andy with her...never mind their partners...never mind the fact they were in laws...they needed to Fuck and they needed it right now...

Watching from outside as the kissing grew in passion... he could see where it was all headed... he could sense he was about to witness what he had feared most... They were flailing at one another now...lunging...snogging...pecking...lunging and missing...lunging and connecting with their lips...hands exploring...up and down one another's backs...over her tits so much so that her cardigan was now as much off as it was on...her skirt up around her waist like it were no more than a belt. Her panties were completely on show, her gusset soaked from her previous climaxes, her stocking tops were also on show and it was these he could see his son in law stroking his fingers up and down.

Andy pushed her backwards so that from where her hubby was stood he could only see the lower half of her body, the top half hidden behind the sofa...

He watched as Andy moved forward and down in between his wife's open legs...

Andy was still on his knees and though he hadn't long shot his load, he could already see he was growing stiff again...

"I'm going to Fuck you, you bitch." he heard his son in law tell her. "I'm going to Fuck you like you've never been Fucked before." and as he lowered himself down on her, he too partly disappeared behind the sofa...

He climbed between her legs and as he moved on top of her he started to rub his huge cock up and down over her panties...

"Ohhh Baby yes!! C'mon lover! This horny cunt needs your cock! Fuck this horny little Mother!!"

Andy started to press harder...Lin whimpered as she felt the full force and hardness of his thick cock...

"Ohhh Jesus Andy!! How the Fuck have I managed to wait sooo long... Fuck that prick right up me honey...I want it now you Bastard! I want that big fat dick right now!!"

Andy reached between her legs and using his other hand as he held her panties to one side, he started to rub his massive purple helmet too and fro over her swollen clit...

"OHHH FUCK! DON'T TEASE YOU BASTARD!! JUST FUCK THAT BIG PRICK UP YOUR LINDYS CUNT!! DO IT FUCKER! DO IT RIGHT NOW!" she screamed...

Andy laughed then pushed forward.. Outside, her hubby heard his wife cry out loud and he knew it was that precise moment her son in law had just forced his knob into her cunt...He watched, captivated as Andy started to rock back and forth and could hear his wife almost sobbing...

"How's this feel baby? How's this feel to have my cock back where it belongs?" he yelled at her...

"Ohhh Shit Good! Fucking good!" she cried back...

Andy increased his thrusts...back and forth...back and forth. Watching on her hubby could see his wife's hands reach from behind the sofa where they grabbed at her son in laws arse... he could see her pulling him onto her...as their bodied at last started to rock in unison... He felt sick with disgust for here he was having to watch his son in law humping his wife...

"Ohhh Shit MORE!! MORE!! Harder you Fucker...Make me Cum!! Do you hear?? I want this fat prick to make me cum!!"

From where he was he could hear Andy starting to grunt, animal like grunts as his pace increased...he could see the cheeks of his arse stiffening as he thrust long and hard and deep...he could hear his wife begging for more...screaming for him to do her good and hard as she screamed out in ecstasy as his son in laws cock bought his wife off...

She was laying there now...a total wreck...as Andy continued to hump her...wanting to satisfy his own needs now...

"Ohhhh that's it baby! Unload those big bastard balls for Lindy. Come on Andy! Fill me up with spunk you dirty motherfucking bastard!"

Outside her hubby turned away just as Andy let out a roar of triumph. He had seen enough. It was time to surprise her. It was time to see the look on her face as he walked in on them...

12