Homecoming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby I'm going to fuck you now..." He moved forward and guided his cock towards my warm wetness, stroking the tip up and down my wet lips making me gasp again, teasing me with the pleasure until I could stand it no more...

"PLEASE Daddy, PLEASE!" I begged, arching my back and trying to push myself onto his cock. Positioning his body, he leaned forward and slipped his warm, throbbing member into my hot tight pussy, groaning as he entered. I cried out "YES" and pushed myself up onto him, wrapping my legs around him. He ploughed deep into my body, until we were face to face again, we could kiss again.

" I Love you Dad..." I panted, as he began to fuck me with strong slow strokes, gradually building up tempo so that my gasping became ragged cries of pleasure. Harder and harder he rammed into me, my small body shaking with each thrust. My head began to turn from side to side and my legs pumped in the air as he began to thrust my torso back at him in time to swallow his cock deeper and deeper. A soft keening began deep in my throat, rising to a continuous wail as I grabbed his buttocks and urged him ever deeper inside me.

"Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK me, FUCK me, FUUUCCKKKKK MEEEE!!!" I screamed, beating my small fists on his chest and kicking his buttocks with my heels. Orgasm after orgasm wracked my writhing body as I shook on top of him, impaled on his huge pistoling cock.

I could tell that the pressure in his balls grew as he watched me pinch and pull my jutting, pink nipples in a frenzy of lust. I was totally delirious now. My whole world centred on only one thing - my father's thick ramming cock that felt as if it was growing and growing and growing. Which it was - the pressure built up and up and up until, with a roaring bellow, my father's penis jerked spasmodically and a flood of cum shot deep inside my belly like a repeating machine gun. Jet after jet came flooding in to fill my cunt. I was driven to an intensity of orgasm I didn't know could be possible. All that mattered in the world was this pulsing, delicious feeling as the overwhelming flood of slippery cum forced itself down my tube past the close fitting shaft of my father, making my cunt feel looser and bigger than she ever dreamed as the friction disappeared and I felt the warm wetness cascade over my clenching buttocks

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum again daddy! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum again daddy!" I screamed at the top of lungs while his cock was still in my pussy causing me to cum yet again. This time I came so much that his cum started to pour our of my pussy. Cum was everywhere.

My cries of pleasure worked their magical spell on him, and he found himself getting closer and closer holding on to me as we rode, the wave together locked in a passionate embrace that would unite us. I cried his name and he could obviously feel my body convulse, and then he was orgasming too, crushing me to him, our mouths locked together in a passionate, orgasmic kiss.

"This wasn't I hadn't planned on, being your day here!" he said, panting.

"Tonight was so great daddy." With that, Dad slipped off me and lay beside me on the bed and we drifted off to sleep.

12