Homecoming Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"32B"

"Slim." His hands grudgingly abandoned her tits, stroking the ripples made by her ribs.

"That tickles." B giggled.

So Robbie reversed, tickling her again as he worked back up her ribcage to her armpits. That really tickled, but B lifted her arms and let him explore. His fingers followed the length of her arms to her wrists, which he held and drew towards him. "Very slim." He pressed her right palm to his lips, then her left. Then, letting go of her wrists, he took one of her hands and traced every inch of it with his fingertips. "Long, slender fingers. Short nails. I'm glad you don't bite them. Bitten nails are so... rough. This is a good manicure."

"Helen does them."

"Helen?"

"My girlfriend & fellow courtesan."

"Ahh. All the gossip about you being a lesbian is true then."

"Probably." B hadn't heard all the gossip but was willing to bet it didn't do her justice.

"I'm surprised your nails aren't a little longer." In Robbie's experience, well-manicured hands usually included long nails, real or fake.

"Long nails are a hazard when your fingers spend as much time inside people as mine do." B was happy to explain her practical manicure.

"Ahh." Robbie's cock twitched in his lap as this sank in.

B noticed and smiled to herself.

His hands moved back to her torso, stroking the taut but not pronounced muscles of her abdomen. "You're fit. Toned."

"Supple too." B unfolded her legs and spread them wide, almost to full box split position.

"I guess that qualifies as an innie." His finger probed her navel. "But only just. Oh. Yes. I see what you mean by supple." His hands, descending to her hips, found her legs spread wide and smoothed their way along her thighs. "More good muscle tone. Smooth too. Wax?"

"Yes. Everywhere."

His touch moved back along the insides of her thighs, making her tremble. She was feeling horny as hell. The intimacy of this examination was really doing the trick.

"More erogenous zones." Robbie noted her reaction as he touched her inner thighs. "Ah. The sanctum sanctorum." He finally reached her crotch, fingers softly tracing the front of her labia, still sticky from their first fuck. He made tiny circular sweeps over her mound. "Yes. Waxed everywhere." He agreed. One finger found the very top of her labia, where they met. "So warm."

B leant back, legs still splayed, propping herself on her elbows, to give him access to more than just the front of her vagina.

"That's my clitoris." B sighed as his inquisitive digit followed the fissure down a fraction, over the hood and rested on the button -- literally. "Don't stop." She implored as his finger moved down. She was more than ready for an orgasm.

Robbie took the hint, unsubtle as it was, and returned his attention to her throbbing clit. "Like this?" He circled it slowly, gently.

"Yes..." B relaxed and let herself float on the rising tide of her first climax of the day. "Faster!" She instructed, as she got closer. Robbie responded and in moments all her pent up sexual energy shorted out her nervous system and she squealed in ecstatic release. Robbie had the presence of mind to keep strumming her clit as she thrashed under his caress. Eventually, her own hand on his stilled his busy fingers and B sat up panting.

"Thank you." She leant forward, cupping his face between her palms and kissing him deeply. "I needed that."

"You're welcome." Robbie, bemused by her politeness, remembered his manners. "That was amazing."

"Yes, it was. Guys generally have a rougher technique than girls but you're as gentle as Helen. Amazing." She kissed him again then lifted his sticky fingers to her mouth and flicked at them with her tongue. "You were telling me how I looked to you." She gently reminded him what they'd been up to before being sidetracked by her orgasm. She pressed his hand back between her legs too, in case hinting wasn't enough.

"Later." Robbie took control of the situation for the first time. "First things first." He moved to lie down, drawing her down beside him on the bed and easing his way between her thighs. Silently, B reached for his penis and guided it into her still sticky pussy. As Robbie settled pelvis to pelvis, chest to chest and lips to lips, kissing her, seemingly for the first time, she rolled onto her back, letting his weight settle upon her until he slowly started to ease in and out of her body. B moved her hips, matching his rhythm and gripping him inside her. Her knees rose up either side of his hips and her hands rested on his taut buttocks, urging him on. She hadn't been taken with this much tenderness since... Well, since Parry, Helen's Dad. Robbie had none of Parry's awesome technique but the gentleness of his lovemaking more than made up for his lack of experience.

Anyway B could deal with inexperience. She used her own movements and her hands on his ass to guide him and her moans of pleasure surely told him when he got things right.

When she really wanted him to step up the pace, she let her fingertip find his ass and just tickled his sphincter, not intruding, but goading him up a gear. It worked and she writhed under him as the quickening tempo of his thrusts kept pace with that of her heartbeat until, with an almost leonine roar, he came deep inside her. B had been close to her own climax but poor Robbie was still too much the tyro to last long. B wasn't too disappointed though. She held him inside her while he softened, nuzzling his neck and whispering sweet nothings in his ear while he caught his breath. He wasn't as fit as he should be -- Blind kids don't get to do much sport.

* * * * *

"You still won't get to go to the prom." Robbie was explaining while they showered together.

"Maybe not as your date, but that isn't the plan." B loved sharing showers. Washing each other was a great way to get to know each other -- more intimate than sex, despite what most people think. Robbie had been a quick study too. He was being very thorough.

"So what is the plan?"

"You missed a bit." B caught his wrist and guided his hand to her butt. "Don't be coy, Robbie. My ass is as available to you as the rest of me." She didn't have to wait long for him to capitulate and start soaping around her anus. "Good boy." She patted his cheek affectionately.

"The plan?" Robbie asked again.

"You, Master Pugh, are going to be my escort and I... I'm going to be the guest of honour."

"What? How?"

"Because, my darling boy, while you're standing here with me, trying to work up the courage to push that finger in, Principal Mathers is on the phone with my attorney, finding out just how generous I'm going to be to my alma mater. Do you think he'll turn down an annual Ivy League scholarship just to keep me out of his school next Saturday night?"

"A scholarship?" Robbie was still soaping her ass but didn't take the hint about getting more intrusive.

"An arts scholarship for one pupil each year who can get accepted to any Ivy League school. I'll cover all academic costs, accommodation, return travel every semester and a bursary for living expenses of $1000 a month with a $5000 bonus every semester you finish in the top 10 percentile."

"Me?"

"You, Robbie. Your mom showed me your SATs. Congratulations, Mr Pugh. You are the first ever recipient of the Bernadette Kennedy Scholarship. Which college would you like to go to?" She watched his face as this sunk in. It was a picture of confusion.

"I... I... " Robbie was lost for words.

"The water's going cold." B noted, reaching to turn off the shower. All the soap had been washed away minutes ago anyway.

"But..."

"That's two questions you haven't answered. Lets try a third. Hungry?" It was lunchtime and breakfast had been many hours ago for B. She eased out of Robbie's arms and got out to dry herself off.

"What? Oh... Yes. Hungry. It must be lunch time by now." He got out too. "Thanks." He accepted a towel and started to rub himself dry.

"Well one out of three isn't bad." B noted.

"One out of three what?"

"Questions."

"What questions?" He was lost in this verbal labyrinth.

"Do you really think Principal Mathers will turn down a scholarship to keep me off his premises?"

"Eh? No. At least, I don't think so. He'd have a lot of explaining to do if he started turning down money."

"Exactly. So I'm going to be an honoured guest on Saturday and you shall escort me to the ball.

"You've got it all worked out, haven't you?"

"Yes. All except which school you want to go to next year."

"I don't know. I've kind of got used to the idea I wasn't going to be able to just pick the one I want. I was going to go to State."

"Well now you do get to pick. However, if you pick Harvard, I can guarantee you membership of a fraternity too. I have a lot of influence with Phi Kappa Delta. It's my old fraternity. Eric made Helen and I it's first female members when he was president."

"It's a lot to take in." Robbie shook his head.

"I know Robbie. Only a couple of hours ago you were a sulky virgin who wasn't going to the ball and was going to State. It's been quite a morning." She dropped her towel and flowed up against him to sweeten the pill with a hug. Robbie's arms encircled her, his hands resting on her buttocks.

"Thank you. For everything." Robbie's eyes, usually closed, were blinking back tears.

"You're welcome." B stood on tiptoe to kiss away the saline moisture on his cheeks. "I make one hell of a fairy godmother, don't I?"

"Yes you do." Robbie stayed very still while B kissed his eyelids.

* * * * *

"A scholarship?" Jayne was sitting opposite B and Robbie, trying not to notice how often her son found excuses to touch his former babysitter. B seemed completely at ease with his attentions: At ease with the whole situation. Jayne most definitely wasn't. When they'd come out of Robbie's room and both ended up in the bathroom at the same time, Jayne had figured out what had been going on behind Robbie's door. Knowing was one thing, but having Bernadette announce the fact across the dining table was another matter. Jayne had spent the morning convincing herself she hadn't been mad to write to Bernadette and had just about managed to reconcile herself to how out of control things appeared to be going when B brightly announced that Robbie had discovered the best way to get over one girl was to get under another.

"I get paid quite a lot for modelling." B explained as much as she thought Jayne needed to know. "And I really don't need all the money. I've told Robbie all he has to do is pick a school. Eric's attorney's will arrange everything else." She squeezed Robbie's hand between her knees and fed him a morsel of her sandwich.

"But Robbie's never looked after himself. He's..."

"Blind? I know. All grown up? I know this too." Another squeeze of his hand, which was creeping up her thigh. "Jayne, its just logistics. He'll need a housekeeper so we'll provide a housekeeper. One who can drive him wherever he needs to be. Whatever objections you have can be addressed. Just make a list." B flashed Jayne her sweetest non-come-on smile.

"I don't know. Its-"

"Its what I want to do, Mom." Robbie said. "Really. I'm eighteen. I can't live at home forever."

"Yes but... I know." Jayne sounded resigned but she knew that sooner or later Robbie would have to spread his wings and the scholarship was a wonderful opportunity for him. Jayne may have serious doubts about B's methods and behaviour but she never doubted that B truly cared about Robbie. That's why Jayne had turned to her for help in the first place, wasn't it?

"Mom." Robbie groped for his Mom's hand across the table. She met him halfway and their fingers intertwined. "Mom, its all good. Trust me. Trust B."

He even sounded more grown up. If a couple of hours in B's company had transfused this much self-assurance into him, what would a week of her do to him? Jayne mentally shrank back from even speculating on that.

"And you've decided to go to the senior prom after all?" Jayne fell back into safer territory. This was, after all, the official reason B was here.

"Yes. Against my better judgement," Robbie tried to sound reluctantly resigned to his fate.

"The things guys will go through just to get laid. Right Jayne?" B decided it was time to lighten the mood. While Jayne goldfished in stunned silence, B took control again. "So now we're off to get you all tuxed up." She stood, dragging Robbie to his feet too. "Jayne, can you call us a cab? Robbie. Grab anything you can't live without overnight. I need the bathroom."

"Where are we going?" Robbie asked as they reached the foot of the stairs.

"Boston. There won't be a decent tux left in this town so I'm killing two birds with one stone. I'm going to make a pitch for Harvard before you decide which college to go to and Eric's tailor can sort out a jacket for you while we're there. Ok?" "Sure." Robbie was bemused. Life was moving so fast since B turned up that all he could do was hang on and hope the roller coaster stopped before his grip on events failed him.

Jayne called the cab company that usually ferried Robbie around. She felt as dazed as her son, though for different reasons. Still, having both of them out of town was preferable to having B still here when Harry got home. He was definitely in the anti-Bernadette camp and Jayne was not looking forward to the scene when Harry found out what she'd instigated and with whom. No, Robbie's absence would be easier to explain than B's presence.

* * * * *

"Mr Hawkes? It's B, Mr Kruppa's assistant... Well it's nice to hear you say so... Not at all. The reason I'm calling is I have a rush job for you... No, just adjustments: I have a gentleman in need of a tuxedo before Saturday and we'll be in Boston late this afternoon. I was hoping you could swing by this evening and re-fit one of Eric's jackets... Seven? That'll be fine... Thank you, Mr Hawkes. Goodbye."

"Mr Kruppa's assistant?" Robbie was amused at that oh-so-polite euphemism. In the last two hours he'd heard quite a bit of detail about B's life with Eric and Helen -- and a supporting cast of heaven knows how many others -- because B thought her version of the story of her descent into depravity was as good a way as any to pass the time while the jet was prepped and the pilot filed a flight plan. Even when you own a plane, flying involves a lot of bureaucracy and waiting at airports.

"Actually, I think Mr Hawkes would remember me without any introduction. Not many customers get measured naked. Helen and I decided we wanted men's suits and Mr Hawkes made them for us." Another of B's indiscretions came to light.

"Is there anyone you've met who hasn't seen you naked?"

"You. But that's a special case. We still have nearly an hour before our flight. Why don't you tell me some of the gossip about me? I'd like to know what I have to live up to on-" B was interrupted by her phone.

"Parry! How's it hanging? ... So it's a done deal? Marvellous. Did Principal Mathers put up any kind of fight? ... Really? ... Oh my! Thank you, Parry. Kisses." She pocketed the phone again. "Cinderella, you shall go to the ball. Principal Mathers held out for the right to pick the scholarship recipients but you were his first choice anyway so we're going to let him believe it was his idea. Ok, Honey?"

"You really are going to do this aren't you?" Robbie was in genuine awe of B's ability to make the world fit her view of how it should be.

"Of course." She moved onto his lap and tucked his hand between her thighs, ignoring the few other people in the VIP lounge.

"B, you're amazing."

"Just don't fall in love with me." B was all too aware that Robbie was quite an innocent and could easily end up as a pet -- not good.

"I... I'll try not to." He was stung by her words. Perhaps because he was feeling quite infatuated right now.

"I didn't mean it like that, Honey." B stroked his cheek affectionately. She could see her admonition had hit him like a slap. "Just think of me as a friend you can fuck -- fuck any which way you want -- but not as a girlfriend. Ok?"

"Ok." He still didn't sound too cheerful.

"Robbie. I'm your first lover. That's really special, but right now you haven't got much basis for comparison so you don't really know what your 'type' is. Once we've got you in college, you'll meet lots of girls and, I hope, take as many opportunities as possible to make those comparisons. In fact, I can think of a couple of girls I'd like to introduce you to sooner rather than later."

"Really?"

"Really. Here comes our pilot." B hopped off Robbie's lap, noticing that the tent pole effect was now very obvious. Best not to mention it though: Robbie might get embarrassed.

* * * * *

"Robbie?"

"Yes?" They'd just taken off but were still seat-belted down. B was holding Robbie's hand in her lap and thinking it wasn't going to be a long enough flight to be worthwhile getting naked for.

"What do you fantasize about?"

"Girls."

"Robbie..." her tone carried enough admonishment to make him relent.

"Ok. Recently, its mainly been Suzanna. I guess from now on it'll be you."

"I hope so. And Robbie? Anything you fantasize about doing with me... let me know and we'll do it. But what did you fantasize about when you thought about Suzanna?"

"Her voice, her fragrance, the occasional times her hair has blown against my face. Silly stuff."

"It isn't silly if it turns you on. Hair can be very sensual. Does she have long hair?"

"She can sit on it. I'm told its blonde but that doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot to a blind boy."

"There's a blues song in there somewhere. And you're not a blind boy anymore. As of this morning, you're a blind man. That blind boy you used to be is now just another notch on my bedpost."

"It takes more than getting laid to make someone a man. I know lots of guys at school who've lost their cherries but haven't shown much sign of growing up." He sounded a little bitter. Could it be that one of them was his competition for Suzanne's affections?

"You misunderstand me, Robbie. You're not a man because you stuck your dick in me. You're a man because you realize that that one thing doesn't fundamentally change you. All I did was remove one little obstacle to you realizing your own potential. You told your mother you were going to leave home. Would you have dared to even think of doing it yesterday?"

"No."

"So? Something's changed, but it's not because you now know what the inside of a vagina feels like."

"I guess you're right."

"I am. I've made something of a speciality of virgins. I'll tell you all about it sometime, but for now, suffice to say I've seen this metamorphosis before. Now tell me more about Suzanne -- in your fantasies. You mentioned her voice. What's so special about it?"

"Nothing... It's just her voice. I just used to imagine her whispering things in my ear."

B leant close to his ear and whispered "Like this?"

"Yes."

"And what did she whisper?"

"Just stuff." Robbie was evasive.

"Sexy stuff?"

"Yes." Robbie was blushing, which B just thought was cute.

Still whispering, in her finest fuck-me voice, B said "I want you, Robbie. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me in my ass. Will you do that to me Robbie? Will you fuck my tight little asshole for me tonight?" Then, in her normal voice, "Stuff like that?"

"Err... Yes." He was blushing furiously now.

"And?"

"And what?"

"And will you? ... fuck my tight little asshole tonight?"

"Err... If you want."

"What I want is to actually be all your fantasies. So the question still stands. Will you?"

"Yes."

"Good. What else? Be honest. If you've ever jerked off thinking about something, I guarantee I'm up for it."

"Well... You were very quiet this morning." Still he blushed.

"And, of course, you'd prefer to hear how much fun I'm having. That makes sense. Actually, I was deliberately holding back this morning because your Mom was downstairs. Believe me: you aint heard nothing yet."