Homelands Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

As Mom had done to me earlier, he had her cumming within less than a minute. He didn't let up when her orgasm came though, just slowed a little at the very peak of her climax and then renewed the attack. I lost track of how many orgasms Mom had, but they came one right after the other for a good five minutes before Dad pulled out and blasted her stomach and chest with his cum.

"Frank's turn," Dad said, sliding out of bed. "Let's see you top that," he said with a wink. Then, with a glance towards his wife, he added, "I'm just kidding. It's not a competition. Be sure you show you mother a good time because she's your mother and she, uh, deserves nothing less. Yeah, that's what I meant."

Mom laughed. "Careful not to drip too much sarcasm on the floor, honey," she said.

He flashed her a toothy grin.

Mom drew a deep breath, snapped her fingers, and it was like she'd showered, fixed her hair, and refreshed her makeup.

"Neat trick," I said.

She smiled. "Got plenty more impressive tricks than that. But we'll save 'em for later." Propping herself up with her elbows, she asked, "So how do you want me?"

"Doggy," I said.

"Good answer," she replied, slipping down to her feet.

I came around the side of the bed and went to put a hand on her hip but she slapped it away. With one hand on my chest, keeping me at arm's length, she said, "Just enjoy the show for a bit. You'll know when I'm ready for you."

Dad laughed. "You're gonna like this one."

From opposite sides of the bed, he and I watched as Mom got down on all fours and crawled out towards the closet, movements slow and halting. Every so often, she'd stop, lean her face down while raising her hips up, and shake that big, beautiful ass at me.

Watching it jiggle sent waves of desire through me so strong I wasn't sure how I managed to stay on my feet. Or stay in place, when I wanted to bad to rush over to her.

Mom turned and started crawling towards Dad. She looked back at me, giving a few soft barks. They sounded very little like any sound I'd ever heard a dog make, and a lot like the sexiest fucking sound any woman had ever made in the bedroom.

I don't know if that was my signal or not, but I couldn't wait any longer.

By the time I got to Mom, she'd closed the remaining distance between her and Dad. He tried to feed her his cock, but she shook her head and told him to watch.

I wasn't sure what was sweeter. The tight grip of my mother's warm snatch as I slid back into the first pussy I'd ever been inside, or the way Dad struggled not to let any expression show on his face as I did.

Well, okay, there really was no contest. When Mom bucked her hips back and forth in light jerks, running the tight grip of her walls up and down my sensitive head over and over without reaching farther down my shaft, I was afraid I might again prove a minute man. Thankfully, I didn't, but I really couldn't compare Dad's face to that.

But it was a rather nice cherry on top.

How I did it, I couldn't have said, but this time, I managed to hold out for a while. It felt better than good to be inside her. I was on the brink of an orgasm pretty much from word one. But on the brink I remained as I fucked Mom for all I was worth.

The sheer disbelief at what we were doing was itself a powerful source of arousal. As was the disbelief I felt when comparing her narrow waist to her wide hips and huge ass.

Mom again coached me through it. But I didn't seem to need as much help getting it right this time. By turns, I fondled and lightly slapped her ass then leaned forward and groped her hanging breasts. She let me know when it was time to switch from one to the other. There was no way I'd ever get enough of either, so I didn't really mind either way.

Then my mother pulled her legs tightly together, and I felt the vice grip of her pussy constrict still further around my hard cock. My eyes rolled back in my head and all the oxygen left my lungs. Mind-numbing ecstasy overwhelmed me. In how sudden and completely it shrank my universe, leaving me incapable of processing anything else, it was like a kick to the balls. Yet it was for exactly the opposite reason that her little maneuver left me stunned.

It felt like several minutes before I regained my senses. In truth, it was less than a second, I knew. But it was a long second.

When I did at last regain control, I decided that I'd had enough of following along with Mom's carefully choreographed dance. No longer could I monitor my pace, keeping track of whether my hands were dwelling too long in one spot, and so forth.

I let into her. Like an animal.

What my mother's reaction to this was, I couldn't have said. All I could hear was the loud slaps of skin on skin as I rammed into her over and over and over. It echoed through the otherwise silent bedroom. To my ears, the sounds we made as we reveled in the most universally reviled of acts were so loud, I was sure that the neighbors must have heard. Of course, they probably weren't even home, and if they were, they'd assume it was my father servicing my mother, not her teenage son.

But the mere thought that maybe, just maybe, someone might know what was happening inside these walls somehow pushed me to work faster still.

At least at first, all I could hear was the sound of skin meeting skin. But eventually, in the brief lulls between my rapid strokes, I heard other sounds. Like my father's accelerated breathing. Or my mother's whimpers and grunts. Or, best of all, the occasional words of encouragement she whispered to me, when she managed to gather enough breath to do so.

"Oh, yes, baby, that's it," or, "Mommy is yours for the taking," or, "Give me that fat cock," or "That's right, honey, don't hold back," she would say.

As I felt her monster orgasm sweep over her, making her insides spasm and her hips jerk, I knew my own was a mere moments away. "Inside?" I asked, breathlessly.

Of course not. I didn't have a condom on. As wrong as this was, casual sex was one thing. Risking my mother conceiving a child that would somehow both be my sibling and my own offspring was not a line we needed to cross.

But just at the moment, the idea of leaving her womb, of sacrificing even a few extra moments of the pleasures she was visiting upon me, sounded too horrible to contemplate.

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped. That soon became, "YES!" Her scream pierced my ears, threatened the integrity of my ear drums. It was the sweetest sound I'd ever heard.

Whether that was an answer to my question or simply an exclamation of ecstasy, I wasn't sure. But I could always claim afterwards that I'd thought the former.

So with one last powerful thrust, I shoved my fat cock all the way inside my mother. My hands dug into her hips a bit harder than I intended as I sought to stabilize myself, lest I fall over as an intense orgasm descended upon me. She didn't seem to mind though. I howled at the tops of my lungs. My balls twitched rapidly, then after a few moments, rose and fell more slowly, driving more and more of my seed up through my shaft and into my mother. I looked down in wonder at those glorious white orbs pressed against me, and smiled. She still wasn't done milking me. I could feel her walls contracting and relaxing again and again, a little slower each time, as they sought to ensure that every last drop had been harvested.

"Mmm, Frank, honey, I've never seen you like that," Mom said.

Her little hands were wrapped tightly around Dad's ankles. I could see little pink indentations where her nails had dug into his skin, not quite drawing blood. I guess she'd been squeezing his legs the way she might ordinarily have done to the bedposts all along. Yet Dad had said not a word.

"I haven't either," I said with a laugh.

Mom purred. "You hear that, honey?" she asked Dad. "Your old woman brings the animal out of our young stud here the way those pretty little things he dates can't." Head twisted around to look back towards me, Mom added, "You have no idea how good it made me feel to know that I can make my sweet, thoughtful son turn so primal."

I gave her fat ass a slap and watched her smooth skin ripple. "Only you, Mom."

She took a moment to gather her breath before doing the little instant clean-up trick. The cum dribbling down her thighs evaporated. As did the sweat in her hair, and elsewhere. She stood up, looking and smelling as clean and fresh as when we'd begun.

"So. About time for that DP?" Dad asked, rubbing his palms together.

"Not right now, honey," Mom said. "Why don't you go and see if you can't fix us up a nice lunch or something. Frank and I are going to be starved when we're done, since I'm not sure either of us is leaving this room for a few more hours."

Dad cleared his throat noisily. "Yes, dear."

True to her word, Mom kept me occupied for a few hours after that.

She introduced me to titty-fucking, which wasn't as fun as being inside her, but was nice enough all the same. If ever there was a pair that was made for it, it was hers. I also finally found out just how good her blowjobs could be when she went down on me again. And that was just the tip of the iceberg.

However, later that afternoon, she got her DP, and I saw just how rough she liked Dad to get. And that last part in particular was no fun at all.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers