Homelands Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close," I said.

Once more, she feigned interest in her coffee, though her eyes never left my face.

"I have worked out an agreement with Iva that I don't think my mother will be crazy about," I said. "And yes, I'm going to ask you to wait this one out. But not for Iva's sake."

"That would've been my next guess," Mel said. "Just wasn't sure if Iva'd go for that."

"So what do you say?" I asked. "Are you going to make this easy for me? Or are we about to determine which one of us is moving forward the hard way?"

"Suppose the idea of waiting you out doesn't bother me too much," Mel said. "I realize you all think I haven't paid my dues yet. That's annoying, but probably true enough. How do I know I won't have to fight Iva for the throne after you though? You're only speaking for yourself when you say you won't get in my way, right?"

"True enough." I gulped down half of the remaining contents of my mug, which were heading towards tepid. "But think about it this way. If you decide you don't like what terms I can offer, and even supposing that I'm the one left looking like the next best thing to a corpse come morning, what's to keep Iva from jumping right back into the fray this time? At least if you wait, you'll be better prepared when the time comes to deal with her."

Her face said there were a half dozen flaws in my argument. What if Iva got stronger too. What if I did for her what Brianna had done for me. Valid points. But none of that changed the fact that refusing my offer meant she had to go through first me then Iva.

Mel held her mug out over the carpet, paused a moment, and let go. It turned to smoke before it hit the ground. Then she reached over and did the same for mine.

It hadn't been until Iva had drilled it into my thick head that I'd really started to grasp that our powers were not just for sex. Who had taught her?

Certainly not Todd.

Of course, just because I'd been too single-minded to consider the broader implications of our heritage on my own didn't mean the same went for her.

Before I knew it, the futon was pulled out as a bed once more. Though neither of us had ever gotten up. Nor had I felt the couch move beneath me.

Mel pulled my pajama pants down to my knees. As she took my huge dick in both hands and started stroking it slowly, I realized that she'd never really given me an answer. Was this supposed to be a yes? Or was she about to try to drain every thing she could from me?

I wanted to care which it was. Knew that I should. I was powerful enough to be confident that she'd fail even if she was making a move, sure, but it would still help to know that I was supposed to be on the defensive.

I felt my Libido going crazy. Even though I was vaguely aware that Mel was doing that to me, all I did was lay my head back and enjoy her overbearing blowjob. She wasn't subtle, graceful, or sophisticated. But it was damned effective.

And, thankfully, she didn't drink more than a modest amount from me. Even though she easily could have. I'd been plenty vulnerable.

My sweet niece then mounted me reverse cow-girl and took me in her ass. I'd started to shrink my cock so it would go in easier, but she told me leave it the way it was.

Once she got comfortable, I split myself in two, and with my other body, knelt in front of her and pushed my stovepipe cock into her tight pussy.

I thought about pulling out a few other stops. But Mel was shuddering so heavily, eyes rolled back in her head and her pearly white teeth looking ready to split her lip open, that I decided this was enough for her, for now. There'd be time enough to show her more later. Something told me we weren't going to stop any time soon.

#

I woke up feeling great. We'd fed each other so much energy, the need for sleep was almost superfluous. Of course, that was only a metaphysical work-around. Sleep deprivation would catch up with me sooner or later. We might be more than human, but we still had physical needs, and that wasn't just a euphemism for our sexual appetites. For a few days, though, I could carry on like this. More than long enough to clinch my hold on the throne.

After cleaning up and tugging on a pair of silk pajama pants, I headed upstairs.

"Morning, sleepy-head," Natalie said to me over her shoulder as I walked into the kitchen. She stood at the sink, washing dishes. "Late night?"

I glanced at my watch. It was almost noon. Maybe the need for sleep was a little less superfluous than I thought. Mel and I hadn't called it quits until probably six or seven, but that was still a decent amount of sleep for someone who was supposedly hyped up enough on sexual energy to offset basic biological imperatives.

But then, even if neither of us had been seeking advantage, hadn't made the sex into a competition, it would be misleading to say either of us had been especially gentle. And while my niece might lack sophistication, she sure didn't lack energy or enthusiasm.

Turning her attention back to the coffee pot she was scrubbing, my sister said, "Oh, I'm just teasing. You're not even the last one up."

"No?"

"So far as I know, the kids are all still asleep."

"That's a little less pathetic then," I said as I came up behind her. Planting my hands on her hips, I kissed her on the neck.

"Hey," she said. "Can't you see I'm doing dishes?" And the reprimand might have had some bite, if not for the way she was grinding her ass against my crotch as she made it.

I laughed. "Wouldn't want to leave a dirty sink behind when we abandon this house that didn't even exist before I decided we all needed some time to get reacquainted."

"Mom will see that they're done, and it will mean something to her," Nat replied.

Couldn't argue with that. She was almost finished anyway.

"Anyway, after I finish, I'm all yours," my sister said. "There's still some coffee," she added, pointing with her elbow at a thermos on the counter.

I fixed myself a mug. It was still warm, thankfully. I leaned against the counter, sipping my coffee and drinking in my sister's beauty while she emptied out the sink. She wore a white men's dress shirt and a pair of pink fuzzy socks. Her long, slender legs couldn't have been smoother. The morning sun made her medium brown hair look almost aflame. Despite her choice of outfit, the amount of makeup she wore clearly indicated that this was not her "I just rolled out of bed" look.

"So where is everyone?" I asked.

"Dad's upstairs, in Cindy and Iva's room."

"I see." Predictable enough.

"Mom's in my room," she continued.

"Is that so?" That, however, was not.

She looked at me guardedly. Apparently deciding it wasn't meant as a criticism, she replied, softly, "With my blessing. Rob was feeling left out. I'm trying my best to keep him happy, but I guess it's not so much that he isn't getting any play as not enough variety. How did he put it? Everyone else 'has their playlist on shuffle."'

I laughed. At first Natalie's mouth tightened, but as I continued laughing, her sour look faded and she snickered a bit herself.

"You have to admit, it's got to be tough for him."

"I know," she said. "I'd really hoped to keep him, and Pat, away from all this. We haven't had a real fight yet, but I can feel a good one brewing. It will probably boil over as soon as we leave. Part of me is kind of thankful that at least I can see this one coming. I don't always have this much warning. But somehow, I still feel completely unprepared. Simply have no idea what I'm going to say to him. None. Certainly not going to make any apologies for the way we are. And it's not like I never told him about it. We talked about it until I was ready to cry before your welcome home party."

"He'll still be hurt that you never told him until then," I said. "But think about it this way. The bomb you dropped on him also happens to mean that he gets to sleep with a bunch of other supernaturally beautiful women. In fact, that he's basically expected to. One way or another, I'm fairly sure he'll make his peace with it."

Natalie laughed. "That's putting a nice spin on it. He also just found out that his wife has been having an incestuous affair with all the men of her family since she was eighteen, and though she stopped for a while, she's started again and intends to keep going."

"Well, there's that," I admitted.

She slapped my arm with the back of her hand, laughing. "But you're right. I guess he's giving up most of the moral high ground already. And I think he knows that. Doesn't mean there won't be a fight, but hopefully it won't be as nasty as it otherwise could be."

Still, she didn't sound terribly reassured. I didn't know what to say though. I hadn't tried to have a relationship with a mortal since we were all initiated into the family tradition. Maybe she didn't want to hear that it was okay, just wanted someone to sympathize with her sense of impending doom. But I wasn't even sure how I was supposed to do that.

"Anyway," she said as she deposited the last dish in the draining board and shook her hands dry. "I'll just have to deal with that when this is over. It's not your problem."

"Nat," I said. But I stopped short of insisting that we discuss it.

She walked past me and grabbed a dish towel to dry her hands. "Don't, Frank. Your famous listening skills aren't being summoned to duty. I shouldn't even have said anything."

I shut my mouth.

"I'm sorry," she said, wrapping her hands around my waist and laying her head against my chest. "I appreciate the concern. I wish more men were as sensitive as you. Rob never knows what I'm feeling, or why. But I don't want to burden you. I made my bed, and now I've got to lie in it."

I kissed the top of her head. "So, what have you been up to so far today?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," she said, without looking up.

"Hence the asking," I replied.

She chuckled. "Actually, I just got up. Right before you did."

"You little." I smacked her ass without finishing the sentence. "And you still gave me shit about how late I slept?"

"I didn't, really," she said. Which was true enough. When I didn't argue, she continued. "After Rob fell asleep, Pat still wanted to keep going. And he asked me to invite Holly over. She was asleep, but my text message woke her up, and she was all too happy to come join us. However, she only lasted a little longer than Rob had. And when she left us, my son still wasn't done with me. Lot of lost time to make up for, I guess. You know, I have to admit, it's a huge relief to have this all in the open, and to be back in the fold. I can't tell you how many nights I pictured my son's face while my husband was on top of me."

I laughed. To my ears, it sounded awkward and forced. But that must just have been my guilt over what I was going to take away from her soon, because my sister didn't show any reaction that would indicate that she thought so herself.

The poor thing. The fight with Rob that she was sure was coming wouldn't be any easier after her family killed her son. To put it mildly.

I wasn't going to take one of the men she loved away from her, but both. Well, Iva was, but it might as well have been me for all the difference that made to my conscience.

And she still didn't remember why that was necessary.

What a shitty fuck I was.

I had to tell her. But first, I had to help her get past the second, stronger, veil.

"Don't get me wrong," she said. "Pat lacks sophistication. Very much a one trick pony. Well, stallion, but still. He's going to need to learn to expand his repertoire. I'd still take Todd ov—-or you! I mean, or you!" She blushed. "Sorry."

I laughed. "It's quite okay. I wasn't cast in the lead role, as some wise person once said."

She smiled up at me. "Thanks."

"So the kid has a lot to learn," I said.

"Yeah," my sister said. "He's really fucking hot. Has this broody, I could turn really dark if someone doesn't love me, vibe."

Too late, Nat.

"It's different than any of the other guys I've ever been with. Kind of scares me, but I think that's part of what gets me so worked up. And someday, he's going to be downright scary. Sean and Mel better watch out. The future may not belong to them the way they think it does. But, yeah, he's got a lot to learn still."

Future still looks pretty good for them, actually. Not so much for you or your son. I was about to avert my eyes, but I forced myself not to. Not just because I didn't want her to notice my reaction. But for my own sake. It was something that needed to be done, yes. But if I was to be king, and was to make such decisions on a regular basis, I'd better get used to seeing the consequences.

My sister had her mother's smile. A hint of sadness that never went away. And certainly wasn't going to any time soon, thanks to me.

"Annnyway," Natalie said, one of her hands toying with my waistband while the other caressed a bulging bicep. "What do you say we park your convertible in the driveway, roll the top down, and fuck in the backseat."

"Sounds, um, comfortable," I said with a laugh. "I don't think I've done it in the back of a car since, shit, since high school."

She shrugged. "Well, might be it's been more recent than that for me, but that's not the point. I just want to do it outside. Not somewhere so conspicuous that the neighbors are sure to call the police. But so we'll be worried the whole time that someone might see us."

"That...actually sounds really fucking hot," I said. "You know something? You've been gone too long."

Natalie smiled devilishly. "From what they tell me, so have you."

I lifted her up off her feet and gave her a kiss with a little something extra. Only after she experienced a little baby orgasm did I put her back down.

"God," she said, slipping back onto her heels. "That's just not fair. How's a girl supposed to keep it together when you can do that with just a kiss?"

"Why do you need to keep it together?"

"Good question," she said, taking my hand in hers and leading me outside. "I think I'm going to forget all about any impending marital discord and just let myself go. If I'm going to get in trouble, I might as well make it worthwhile."

"That's the spirit," I said.

"Hey," my sister said, spinning around on the driveway as we walked down to where I'd parked my car on the side of the road. "I know this is silly, and I shouldn't say anything but...well, like we've been saying, I've been gone a while and I'm still trying to get reacquainted with things, so I don't always know what goes without saying and what doesn't."

"Nat. You're kind of babbling."

She drew a deep breath. "I know I'm not Mom, or even Aunt Iva who you apparently really have a thing for too, even though she's kinda not really even family since none of us knew her growing up, but hey whateves, I get it, she has a slamming body, blah blah blah, but anyway I'm going to ask something that I know is silly, because the whole point is what it signals, and it can't signal much if I have to ask, but what I'm trying to say is that it would really be tough on me, just now, with everything that's happening with Rob, if it feels like just some random tumble, so maybe just this one time you can do whatever you need to do to make me feel the way you make Mom feel?"

I pulled her against me as we strolled down the sidewalk and kissed the side of her head. "Relax. And try to breathe once in a while."

Natalie laughed. "Sorry."

"I'll see what I can do."

Natalie blushed deeply. "I mean, you have to have figured out by now that I always teased you because I was jealous of how smart you are, right? And, smart as you are, I'm sure you also know that the reason Todd and I have pretty much always been content to sit on the sidelines is that we knew that no matter how hard we tried, you and Dom, but mostly you, would out-shadow us. You get that, right? I mean, for a little, little while, right after we were initiated, back during the succession ritual that put Brianna on the throne, I thought I might try to prove how formidable I was. But that didn't last long."

I smiled. "I'm sure at least half of that's true, but let's not get too revisionist here. You were so impressed by my intelligence that you just had to make fun of my constantly and get all your friends to laugh at me? Nat, do you remember being sixteen?"

My sister laughed. "Okay, I was actually kind of a bitch."

"And I was a pathetic nerd. If not for these supernatural powers, I'd never have gotten laid. And even so, I couldn't keep Lauren from fucking Dom behind my back."

We got in my black Beamer.

Natalie pulled down a sun visor, checked her hair in the mirror, and took a deep breath before declaring, "I'm good. Neurotic attack is over."

With a laugh, I said, "Good."

I started the car up, dropped the top, and rolled it slowly up into my parents' sloped driveway. I threw the parking brake on, turned the car off, and hopped into the back seat.

After she joined me in the back, my sister said, "Thanks, by the way."

"For?"

"Those listening skills that I said I wasn't calling on you to use. And that's why I'm going to suck your dick until it falls off. Did you know that I can suck a golf ball through a garden hose? Don't answer that."

I didn't respond. Simply stroked her hair and stared into her eyes. They were closer to brown, but with those flecks of green and gold, you could almost say they were hazel. Whatever color they were, they were beautiful.

"That last one was a joke. Well, not the garden hose thing. That I can do. Ask Rob. But I'm done freaking out."

"Rob is a lucky man."

"Because of the garden hose thing?"

"Because that little freak-out wasn't about me. Or Mom, or Todd or Iva or whoever. It was about him. You really love him. Which, in our family, is no small thing. You're not freaked out because you're afraid he's going to be mad at you for lying to him, but because you're afraid he's going to discover that he likes one of your more experienced family members better, and even if he never says anything, you'll feel it when the two of you are together. That's incredibly sweet. And also absurd, because he'd have to be crazy for that to happen. But I get why you'd feel that way."

"There you go again, Mr. I'm So In Touch With My Feminine Side," she said, smacking my chest. But she was smiling, not matter that she tried to hide it.

"He loves you too, you know. He couldn't keep his eyes off you yesterday, even while Mom was doing her little show. While you seduced your son and your brothers, he stared on with admiration, excitement, and naked, animal lust."

"Really?" she asked.

"Really."

Then my kid sister showed me that she wasn't kidding about the garden hose. She was right, too, that the thought that some of the cars driving by might wonder why I was sitting in the back seat of my car, head tilted back, and whether that was a woman's head bobbing up and down in my lap that they saw, made it all the more enjoyable.

"Keep going," I said after my sister swallowed a modest load of my cum. Truth be told, she was good enough that I might have wanted her to anyway, but the main reason I said that was that I was hoping that she would drink enough energy from me that she'd finally remember what her son had done.

"Let's not get greedy," she said. "I was kinda hoping you'd return the favor."

I put my hand on the back of her neck and guided her down again. If she'd resisted, I wouldn't have forced her. But she didn't.

Mom and Aunt Iva both were better than she was. But I remembered, when we were younger, thinking that she was pretty much like how she'd described Pat earlier, or the way I might describe Mel. Enthusiastic, but lacking sophistication. Dad and Uncle Jim had once said much the same. But that wasn't true anymore. My sister definitely knew what she was doing. She teased me just enough. Not mercilessly, as Brie had used to. But enough to allow me to me to truly enjoy her talent.