Homelands Pt. 05 Ch. 04

Story Info
Another failed attempt.
14k words
4.38
22.9k
5

Part 44 of the 79 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
605 Followers

######################

Author's note

As ever, if you have questions feel free to email me or leave a comment. Either way, I'll try to respond in a timely manner.

This is primarily an incest story, but it is also sci-fi/fantasy, and supernatural elements are not incidental to the plot. Additionally, many chapters will feature elements of other categories, particularly group sex and anal.

All sexual acts are consensual and involve parties who are at least eighteen years of age.

########################

"Room for one more?" Eric asked.

"For you? Always," his mother said, as she continued to bounce up and down on her brother's oversized cock. "Mommy's ass is all yours."

"You sure?" Uncle Wes asked, looking up at his sister.

"Uh huh," she said.

Eric almost laughed at the mixture of surprise and excitement on his uncle's face.

Maybe there was a reason he'd never seen that side of her. Poor bastard.

With a smile on his face, Eric carefully positioned himself to enter his mother's back door. Lube suddenly coated his hard member and her tight sphincter, though there wasn't a bottle of the stuff handy. Little things like that were coming to him more and more readily.

"Go slow though, baby," his mother said as pressed his swollen helmet against the brown ring of muscle. "Still getting used to two at once."

He swept his mother's silky hair away from her shoulder, kissed her soft skin, and said, "I will." Then kissed the top of her head.

"Ungh, fuck," his mother groaned as he pushed, gently, against her sphincter.

Eric paused.

"No, don't stop," she said.

"Everything okay?" Wes asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "I'm in the arms of my two favorite guys. What more could a girl possibly ask for?"

Wes grinned, but to Eric, it looked rather forced.

After Eric got his entire length inside his mother, though, she started to breathe again and allowed muscles that had been tensed up to finally relax. When that happened, his uncle relaxed too.

"God, that feels good, baby," Gabby said. "Takes some getting used to. But there's nothing quite like it. I feel so connected to you both."

Eric almost told his mother that he loved her. But he stopped himself.

Was that allowed?

He'd always told his mother that he loved her before getting off the phone or before going to bed. Ever since he was a kid. But that was different. Now that they were lovers, those words took on a new meaning.

If he told his mother that he loved her while he was inside her, it would obviously be a lot harder to say that it was the same as when he'd said it growing up. Wes might be surprisingly accepting of the fact that Gabby and Eric were growing closer by the day, despite the fact that he obviously had very strong feelings for his sister, but it was hard to imagine that his reaction to hearing Eric violate their people's norms so flagrantly would be as nonchalant.

So Eric just kissed his mother's hair and neck and shoulder a few times.

"Mmm, that's nice," she said, reaching back to press her hand against his face. After a few moments, she pressed both hands firmly against Wes, leaned her forehead against his, and said, "Okay, boys. Give it to me. And don't be shy about it."

Despite her words, Eric started off slow.

But as she continued to demand that they fuck her harder, he gradually ramped things up. Before long, he was pounding his mother's ass nearly as vigorously as he had Zoey's a few minutes earlier. Meanwhile, Wes bucked his hips rapidly, establishing a complementary rhythm. They took turns pawing at her huge breasts and groping her fat ass.

All the while, Gabby howled in ecstasy. Whenever she gained enough control over her breath to form actual words, she begged them not to stop.

As much as his mother was enjoying it, Eric was enjoying it even more. He loved seeing his mother letting go like this. Seeing her depraved and lustful and completely in control, even as she was sandwiched between the two of them. They were tools for her pleasure, speeding up or slowing down as she commanded.

On top of that, there was the smell of her. Shampoo and perfume and sweat and that characteristic faint hint of coconut that made eating her pussy such a delight. The sheer physical delight of being inside her was almost overwhelming.

There was no one like his mother.

Olivia was beautiful, and Zoey was something else, but his mother was a goddess. She radiated sexuality and femininity and fertility. They were fucking her two holes as hard as they could, and still she wanted more. It pained him that he had no more to give.

Improbably, the three of them climaxed in unison.

"Fuuuuck! Yeah, yeah, oh, fuck, yeah!" Gabby cried out.

Eric heard some sounds escaping his lungs, but he wasn't sure what they were. The release from the tension that had built up inside him was so intense that his mind could process nothing else. His head swam in a sea of bliss. Every trace of pain left his body. There was nothing to his existence but sheer ecstasy.

As the moment faded and oxygen began to enter his bloodstream again, Eric became dimly aware of the strange sensation of his uncle's cock pulsing as he ejaculated into his sister's pussy. With nothing but a thin membrane separating the two of them, and his heavy balls unavoidably resting very near his uncle's, Eric could actually feel the other man cumming. It was odd, but not entirely unpleasant. It added to the sense that they were sharing a unique moment, a level of intimacy that was rarely shared by three individuals, let alone three members of the same family. As if by design, their bodies worked together so that Wes shot his seed into Gabby while Eric's equipment prepared for its next spurt, and his uncle's junk went still whenever Eric pumped his own jizz into his mother.

They both filled her to overflowing.

Eric probably should have thought it gross when he felt his cum dribbled out his mother's ass and flowed around the base of his cock then down his sac. He had to imagine that his uncle was weirded out by having both his and Eric's cum leaking onto him, mingled together with Gabby's own fluids. But Eric felt such utter contentment, a complete and overwhelming sense that all was right with the world, that it didn't even occur to him to pull out.

The three of them leaned against each other, Gabby lying flat atop her brother's chest and Eric pressed against his mother's back.

They huffed and puffed, lungs sucking air. But even if they weren't completely out of breath, he suspected that none of them would have spoken a word. They were too overwhelmed by it all. Nor was any verbal confirmation necessary for them to know that they were all thinking the same thing.

That. Was fucking awesome.

Eventually, Eric slipped out of his mother's ass, a soft pop announcing his departure. Gabby gasped as he left, then sighed so contentedly that Eric almost thought she was having another orgasm. A few moments later, she dismounted her brother, legs wobbling and lips stretched in a beautiful, blissful smile.

Wes simply sat there, limbs loose, grinning goofily.

Eric gathered his mother up in his arms and rained soft kisses on her forehead and her sweat-dampened hair. She pressed one hand against his hard abs and laid her face against his chest. Her breath was warm against his skin, as warm as her heavy breasts were cool. For a moment, he was tempted to say that it was the best thing he'd ever felt. But, of course, it didn't compare to the feeling of being inside her. Only one thing ever had and ever would. And he'd just as soon forget that, if he could. The simple pleasure of holding his against him was still more than worth savoring, regardless of whether it was the very best feeling that he'd ever felt or not.

His uncle stood up, slowly, clapped Eric on the back, and shuffled over to the other couch. There, his other body was still busy trying to satisfy Zoey and Olivia.

Eric split himself in two. One half of him joined Wes in tending to the needs of his cousin and his aunt. The other staid put.

She looked up at him, her beautiful blue eyes making his heart miss a few beats. There had to be a dozen different shades of blue in the rich folds of her irises. More than a few of green and yellow as well.

"Is it time?" she asked.

"Not yet."

For just a little longer, the problems of the outside world were forgotten.

With one body, Eric joined his uncle's two, and they took turns DP'ing Liv and Zoey.

Meanwhile, his other body made love to his mother.

He didn't know if he was just getting better at compartmentalizing, or whether all the energy he was taking in was making it possible to do things he'd otherwise have found daunting, but Eric managed to enjoy each of the women in their own right.

With Zoey, there was no affection. No compassion. Just raw, animalistic lust that bordered on anger. They were competing with each other, and it wasn't exactly friendly. But it was undeniably hot. The woman had unbelievable control over her body, and the things she could do with her powers were stunning.

Olivia had always been something of a wild thing, notwithstanding the sudden and uncharacteristic display of vulnerability and empathy that she'd allowed to slip past her carefully constructed facade a little while earlier. She had her game face back on now, and though she wasn't quite competing with her mother, she was definitely looking to make an impression on Eric. And succeeded in doing so. Some of the things she did, or begged him to do to her, took Eric by surprise. Even after two years of fucking her as often as he could, he'd underestimated the depths of depravity to which his cousin was willing to sink.

His mother, by contrast, was initially more restrained than ever. And that was exactly the way he wanted it.

Their hands spent as much time in each other's hair, or pressed against one another's faces, as they did fondling and caressing each other's bodies. Their eyes focused unwaveringly on each other. At least, when they weren't kissing. Which they often were. Their lips came together again and again in long, soft kisses. Lots and lots and lots of them. He couldn't get enough of his mother's lips.

All the while, they fought not to say those powerful, dangerous, three little words.

Gradually, they shifted towards more passionate, vigorous love-making. But it was a very slow shift. They made sure to fully exhaust the possibilities of the gentler approach first.

After her kisses turned increasingly towards necking and nibbling on his ears, his mother started to slowly work her way down his torso. Eric sat back and enjoyed the tortuous descent, playing with his mother's hair and staring into her blue eyes.

When he thought she'd take him in her mouth, she instead put her breasts to work.

Eric had never quite understood the appeal of titty-fucking before. But, then, before his mother, most of the women he'd been with didn't have a whole lot to work with in that department. A few of his girlfriends had tried to impress him by squeezing him between their girls, but he'd usually ended up feeling bad for her as she tried desperately to pretend she had what it took to make that meaningful. Olivia had even proposed it once, though he couldn't for the life of him imagine what that would even look like, small as hers were.

His mother, though?

Her love-pillows surrounded his member perfectly. Rather than just barely creating some friction, she enveloped him. The feel of her soft, cool skin was nice. Better still was the visual delight of watching it all happen, and trying to wrap his head around just how thoroughly his mother shamed every other woman who'd tried this with him before. The very breasts that he'd suckled as an infant were now massaging his manhood.

That wasn't enough to get him off, but it sure served as a nice warm-up.

When his mother finally did take him in her mouth, Eric was so worked up, it hardly took her a minute to finish him off.

After that, he returned the favor. Increasingly confident that he knew what she liked, he found himself really enjoying the act of seducing her. He took his time exploring all the wonders of her body. Her breasts received extra special attention, but he spent a good deal of time on her hips and ribcage and even her feet as well. Finally, he worked his way up her long, curvy legs and worshiped at her altar.

Had he really once thought there was something less than manly about going down on a woman? That there was something degrading about it?

Crazy talk.

Feeling his mother's hips writhe, tasting her juices thicken as she came, and listening to her moan and curse and scream and plead and beg him not to stop, made him feel powerful. What could be manlier than having the ability to pleasure your woman properly? To make her melt in your mouth and thrash about wildly in complete ecstasy before she collapsed, turning limp as a jellyfish, unable to do anything but pant for air?

He guided his mother through a second orgasm before telling her to get down on all fours.

Had she the wherewithal to do so, Eric suspected she would have scrambled to comply with his request as quickly as possible. As it was, she was riding so high on the ecstasy of his oral services that it took her a few moments to even twitch. She did, eventually, get down on the floor. But it took a while, much to Eric's amusement.

He entered her slowly. But at her insistence, he worked his way up to a record pace. Before long, he was crashing into her so hard that she nearly toppled over. Most of the time, Eric leaned back, so as to fully enjoy the view of her ass cheeks rippling. But he couldn't resist the urge to occasionally lean forward and grab hold of her heavy tits, rolling her nipples back and forth between his fingers as he did.

If not for the fact that he felt some personal connection to Olivia, he wasn't sure he'd be capable of enjoying sex with her anymore. After allowing himself to revel in the pleasure of being with a full-figured, voluptuous woman, his cousin's figure seemed like a true tragedy.

This, this was what a woman should look like. His mother was beyond beautiful. She was the physical embodiment of womanhood. Her huge breasts symbolized the power to nourish offspring, while her hips issued a silent promise to bring those children to term without any difficulty. Yet, despite her generous breasts and broad hips, she had a waist that belonged on a very different woman. Staring at the stark contrast between her hips and her waist made Eric's head spin. Her waist had to be half the size of her hips.

"Keep going, keep going, please keep going," his mother panted. She said it so fast, it almost became one word. Keepgoen.

"Planning on it," he grunted.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

Watching the impact of his thrusts work its way across the bronzed flesh of her beautiful orbs was like staring at the ocean. Beautiful, rhythmic, and hypnotic. Soft and delightfully squeezable as her ass was, it had a perfect heart-shape. There were thick muscles underneath the layer of soft padding. Exactly what a woman's ass should look like.

The constrictions of her inner walls grew more and more frequent, and Eric felt an orgasm rapidly approaching. For a moment, he considered numbing his senses, but then his mother made it clear that she wanted him to get off.

"Cum for me, baby," she said. "Mommy wants to feel your love inside her."

Eric's heart almost stopped.

She was speaking figuratively, of course. They still hadn't said aloud what he was sure they both felt. But she'd inched closer to the edge of what they were allowed to say, and it excited him more than words could describe.

"Fill me up," she said. "Like you did before. Make my cup runneth over."

He chuckled at that, and picked up his pace.

Meanwhile, he felt his mother pouring energy into his Libido, and every little sensation grew more intense. Right after she dialed his sensitivity up to ten, Gabby forced her womb to close tighter still around his poor dick. It then began to vibrate.

It was more than any man could take.

"Oh, fuck!" he howled, his eyelids fluttering and his muscles twitching.

"That's it, baby," his mother cooed.

Somehow, she prolonged his orgasm. He must have cum for two minutes straight. His balls just kept on pumping sperm into his mother's womb. The very womb from which he'd entered the world. Hot spunk flowed out her pussy, pouring down his shaft and dropping audibly onto the floor. Then his mother started to cum as well.

Soon after that, though, he announced that it was time to return to Summer.

#

"He's going to be fine," her grandfather said.

Veronica sighed heavily. "I know."

"He really will be."

She smiled. "I really know."

"So why do you seem like you're waiting for the doctor to tell you if he'll make it?"

She rolled onto her side and regarded her grandfather. Damn, he was handsome. Everything she'd ever wanted, really.

For as long as she could remember, she'd had a thing for older guys. And she'd always liked her guys big and strong. Grandpa Randy was covered in thick muscles, but didn't look like a bodybuilder. He was nicely toned, and incredibly well-built, but neither overly veiny nor completely devoid of body hair, the way guys his size often were. There were a few prominent veins here and there, like in his biceps, but not too many. And he was hairy enough to look like a real man, yet somehow had no hair at all in the places where it would have been unwelcome. Like on his back.

He had the perfect face too. He didn't look old, the way her father did. Rather, he had that strange mix of youth and maturity you only found in the Homelands. He had beautiful silver streaks in his black mane and beard, and his face had a few deep troughs. But otherwise, his skin was firm. There wasn't so much as a hint of wobble in his neck, and no one would mistake his cheeks for jowls. He had a square jaw and strong features.

But he wasn't Nick.

That was all there was to it.

She'd probably always get a little chill in the presence of a hot older guy like her grandfather. But it was purely reflexive. Like when the doctor taps your knee with that little pointy hammer thingamajig. Nothing more.

Besides, one day, Nick too would be an older gentleman. When his coal black hair became streaked with silver, and his face developed some character-building lines, she'd be in for a real treat. She could wait for that day.

To think, just the night before, she'd avoided having sex with her brother because their father was on her mind and she didn't want him to know. That seemed so absurd now. Like it had happened to a different girl altogether.

"Do you love him?" her grandfather asked, thick eyebrows raised.

"Of course not," she said immediately.

"Uh huh," he said.

"Well, yeah, obviously I do," she said. "He's my brother. But I'm not in love with him, romantically, if that's what you're asking."

"You sure about that?"

Veronica hesitated.

Her grandfather laid a hand on her thigh. "It's okay. Does it seem like I care about the stupid rules of our court? There's a reason your grandmother and I haven't sworn any vows or kissed any feet besides each other's in a good, long time."

The image of her grandfather kissing her grandmother's feet, lovingly, rather than as an act of subjugation, brought a smile to Veronica's face. She'd thought they were cute together before, back when she thought they were old and out of shape and incapable of doing much bending over. Now that she knew what they really looked like, she thought they were absolutely perfect for each other. A perfect model for her and Nick.

Which seemed strange, after hearing the story about how they'd gotten together. But she supposed it wasn't the first time two people who'd married for reasons other than love had fallen for each other. Perhaps Summer allowed its children to find happiness together every once in a while after all.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
605 Followers