Homelands Pt. 06 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

His mother fretted at her lower lip and he felt a flash of anxiety streak across her Libido. She wanted a more definitive answer from him, he knew. But, in the end, she simply nodded, kissed him again, then went to gather up her parents.

He watched her leave, hypnotized by the way her ass moved under her flimsy dress. The thin fabric clung to her in the most enticing manner. And she had the most amazing lower body. It was an absolute shame that he didn't spend more time caressing those legs and squeezing that ass. That he didn't spend more time in her arms, gazing into her dark eyes and running his fingers through her luxuriant hair. He loved Veronica with all his heart, but she could never entirely replace their mother.

He sighed to himself, piled a few pieces of cheese and a couple of crackers onto his little plate, and went back to join his sisters.

#

"But they don't seem interested in anyone other than Annie," Patty said, eyeing her strange new brothers. Or cousins. Or whatever they were.

In their own way, each was smoking hot. Patty had never been with a black guy before. She'd always secretly wanted to, but had always been too scared to talk to them. Troy was built like Eric, had skin like milk chocolate, and carried himself with a quiet confidence that made Patty's heart flutter. If not for his green eyes, you'd never have guessed who his father was. His brother, Mike, also had a body very much like Eric's. But his skin was green and scaly, his teeth and fingernails were elongated and sharp, and a row of silvery spines ran from his bald forehead to the small of his back. He scared Patty, but she found that she couldn't look away from him. Couldn't stop wondering whether his other parts were equally exotic or whether he had something more conventional to work with down there.

"Or maybe she's the only one willing to talk to them," Nick pointed out.

"Was only polite to introduce ourselves to our aunt," Veronica protested. "How would it have looked if we'd gone straight over to the guys?"

"Like you're more interested in men than women?" Nick said.

Veronica rolled her eyes at him.

For her part, Patty blushed and looked away. Their brother had a point. No one would think less of them if they went and talked to the guys. Why should Annie have all the fun anyway? She already had a guy. At the moment, the king was apparently more interested in her mother. She and Eric had been standing there by that fountain talking to her father and Aunt Nina for some time now. Ever since she and Veronica had excused themselves from the conversation with the sister they hadn't known that their father had.

"I don't know," Patty said.

How could she still get this nervous about talking to guys? It wasn't like she was all that inexperienced anymore.

Except, she was. At this part. Ever since Eric had initiated her, she hadn't once needed to go through the "getting to know each other" phase before jumping into bed.

"If you two don't go over there soon, I'm going to drag you," Nick added.

Patty gasped. "You wouldn't!"

"I would."

Veronica slapped his arm. Then, to Patty, she said, "Of course he wouldn't. He's secretly hoping we don't even bother talking to them and instead propose going home early with him." Turning back to her brother, she said, "Am I right?"

"Can't say I'd turn that down," Nick replied. "But I know your minds would be elsewhere. As they should be. Besides, I want you to sample everything on the menu. You'll come back to your old favorite in the end. But better if you do so without any reservations."

"How romantic," Veronica said in her best deadpan. But a bemused grin gave her away.

Patty's head was spinning and her lungs couldn't seem to get enough oxygen. What if they were just as nervous as she was? What if they were jerks? What if they really were only interested in Annie? Why put up with awkward silences or nasty put-downs or being ignored when she could take her brother and sister home for a mind-blowing threesome? It wasn't like that was ever going to get old. In fact, each and every time that she shared Nick with Veronica was just a little bit better than the last.

But what if they weren't like that? What if she really hit it off with one of them? It sure would be nice to not have to share anymore. It had been weeks since she'd fallen asleep with a man beside her without there also being another woman in bed with them.

Annie had said she'd find someone, and she'd been thinking of Troy and Mike when she'd said it. No reason to expect her to try to hog all the attention. She might even try to play matchmaker. Help break the ice. Nothing to be nervous about.

Nothing at all.

Besides the fact that she felt like she might vomit and she wasn't at all sure that her legs would cooperate with her if she tried to walk over there.

"Okay, let's do it," Veronica said, placing a hand on the small of Patty's back. "I'll follow your lead, Pattycakes."

She gave a squeak at that.

Only after her brother and sister descended into a simultaneous bout of laughter did she realize that her sister was teasing her.

They really didn't think she could do it, did they? To heck with that.

Patty drew a deep breath and broke away from their little safe zone. After just a few steps, the voice in the back of her head that had been stunned into silence spoke back up, demanding to know what she was doing. But it was too late. Her brother and sister were following at her back, and Annie had already glanced over and smiled at her. Then the guys looked at her too. No turning back now.

The introductions and first few minutes of chitchat blurred past without any disasters. The butterflies in Patty's stomach settled down. Her heart was only beating twice as fast as it should have been. Things actually seemed to be going well.

"...perfectly normal growing up," Mike explained. "The first time I ever changed was after Mom initiated me."

"It never came out when you were growing up?" Nick asked.

Mike shrugged. "Not really. I guess I only started to think of myself this way, to see myself this way, after she told me who my father was. What my father was. I guess that means this isn't the `real' me. But ever since she told us who we were, this is, I don't know, my default setting. I can look like you all if I want to. But I actually have to try."

"Really?" Annie asked. "I'd have thought it would be the other way around."

By way of response, Mike closed his eyes, furrowed his brow, and clenched his fists. Then he began to change before their eyes. A minute later, there was a perfectly ordinary, if remarkably handsome, young man where there had once stood a draconic figure. Tiny little scales that she almost hadn't even noticed in the first place disappeared into skin that was no longer green but instead lightly tanned. Like his mother's. The spines receded into his flesh and a full head of chestnut brown hair sprang into being. His perfectly straight, beautifully white teeth were no sharper than anyone else's.

"Does it hurt?" Veronica asked. "When you change?"

"Feels sorta like holding your breath, or crossing your eyes," Mike replied. "Unpleasant, particularly if I do it too long, but, no, it doesn't hurt."

And with that, he reverted to his more fantastic form.

"And what about you?" Patty asked Troy.

"What about me?" he asked.

"Do you have to try to be black?" she asked. "Were you always like that?"

His head recoiled. With a sneer, he asked, "Do you have to try to make your legs that short and stumpy? Your thighs that thick?" His green eyes traveled up and down her body before he added, "And where did you get that dress? Baby Gap?"

One of her sisters said something reproachful to him. Called him an asshole or demanded that he apologize or whatever. Patty wasn't sure. She was too stunned to think straight.

Had he really said that to her?

She wanted to say something back. Something equally humiliating. Or maybe take the high road and make him feel small for having been so cruel to her. Something. Anything.

But words failed her. Her throat was tight and her eyes beginning to water.

Without another thought, Patty turned and stormed off. Adding injury to insult, she then twisted her ankle and tumbled forward, nearly falling flat on her face. Tears flowing freely, she scrambled back to her feet and, without even bothering to wipe the grass from her knees and palms, ran into the palace.

"Patty! Wait!" Nick called after her.

She couldn't bear to see the looks on their faces. Not any of them. So at the sound of his voice, she merely sped up. But once she was safely inside her father's house, she turned around and threw herself into her brother's arms.

"Shh, it's okay," he said, smoothing her hair.

"How could he say those things?!"

"I don't know," Nick said.

"Was it because of what I said?" Patty asked, between sobs. "Was that offensive?"

"If so, I'm not sure how you were supposed to know," Nick said. "Seemed like a legitimate question to me, after what his brother said."

But, of course, Nick would have told her exactly that, even if he'd actually thought her question wildly inappropriate. Damn him. That was what she wanted to hear, of course, but she also wanted it to be true.

"What did Veronica say to him? Or was that Annie?"

"Forget about that," Nick said. "It doesn't matter." He stepped back, looked into her eyes, and asked, "Do you want to go back to your villa? Or come over to our castle?"

"No," she said. "I can't leave. That would be even more humiliating."

"Are you sure?"

"Let's just find a room with a mirror," she said. "So I can get cleaned up. Maybe slip into a different dress."

"What's wrong with this one?" Nick asked.

Patty gave him an incredulous look.

"What?" he asked. "It's really pretty. Who cares what he thinks."

Even as tears continued rolling down her cheeks, Patty gave her brother a smile. He always knew just what to say. That could be really infuriating at times, since she never knew if he meant any of it. But it still might have been one of his best qualities.

If it had been Kurt there with her, he'd probably have made some obnoxious comment about how black guys were supposed to like thicker girls. Or maybe she only thought that because the sunlit folk were so bigoted towards lesser immortals that she couldn't understand why her cousin would choose to remain there if he wasn't something of a bigot himself. Either way, she was glad that it was Nick who'd run after her and not anyone else.

She went up on tiptoes and kissed him softly on the lips.

Her brother then led her out of the sun room, up this hallway and down that one, in search of a bedroom or a bathroom.

They found a small guest room a few minutes later. At least, they assumed it was a guest room, since the closets and dressers were empty. Patty stood in front of the mirror on the back of the door and cleaned herself up. The grass and dirt fell away and her makeup touched itself up. The pink dress, though, remained.

At least, until Nick came behind her, staring at her the way no man had ever done before, and kissed her shoulder. A moment later, her brother was helping her with the zipper.

She'd always felt that her brother cared for her. When he looked at her, she felt his love and affection. Ordinarily.

Not this time though.

Instead, what she found there was raw, animal lust. It took her by surprise. And set her insides on fire. Her pussy quivered and her Libido roiled and her knees trembled.

Patty was the good girl. Innocent and sweet and cute. Guys liked her. They were nice to her, and protective of her. But they didn't burn with desire for her. Didn't lose control of their senses at the mere sight of her. That, they only did with other women. Women who walked and talked and looked the way Patty never could or would.

When her brother threw her, firmly if not quite roughly, onto the bed, she nearly squirted. He climbed atop her without saying a word. His clothes drifted away in puffs of smoke and his dark eyes suddenly lit up.

That brown eyes could glow the way their father's did, the way Aunt Zoey's had, came as a surprise to Patty. A most pleasant surprise.

"Nick," she panted as he pressed his manhood to her moist folds.

He didn't wait for her to finish the thought.

"Ungh," Patty groaned as her brother's fat helmet plunged into her. Eager to welcome him inside as she was, it still took her breath away when that glorious cock pushed past her entrance. "Fuck, that feels so good."

"Does my little sister like being thrown around?" he asked, nearly snarling. "Are you a good little slut?"

"Oh, god," she said.

His words burned her ears. She never would have guessed that she'd enjoy hearing him speak to her like that. But words couldn't describe how powerful, how desirable, it made her feel. She'd awakened something inside him that had never before seen the light of day.

Not even with Veronica.

If it had, her sister would have told her.

"Fuck me, Nick," she panted. "Use me."

And he did.

Better than anyone ever had.

He never got too rough. Even caught up in the moment as she was, Patty thought she'd have made him stop if he had. But for all that he wore facial expressions she'd never seen from him and spoke to her as he'd never had before, his movements were surprisingly restrained. Not nearly as tender as they usually were, but neither did he once hurt her, even a little. She might not have minded if he had been just a little more forceful, but all in all, it was seven different kinds of perfect. He groped at her hungrily, fondling her breasts and squeezing her ass. He thrust into her powerfully, rapidly, and deeply. He kissed her urgently, insistently, as if afraid that he might die if he didn't get enough of her.

Then, after pouring buckets of cum into her vagina, he pulled out and flopped on his back. He panted for air, grinning from ear to ear.

Patty herself had lost count of how many orgasms she'd had. Each had one been intense enough to make for a good night, and they'd been one right after another for some time.

"That was...." She paused, searching for the right word. There was none. Nothing could describe how good that had been. Patty smiled and gave her brother a thumbs up as she laid down atop his hard chest.

He laughed and gave her bottom a soft slap.

"You're an asshole, Nick," she said as she planted the faintest of kisses on his lips. "A real asshole." She gave him a fuller kiss. "You know that right?" A long, proper kiss.

"Sorry," he said. "Hope I didn't scare you."

"That's not what I meant and you know it," she said.

They both fell silent.

Why couldn't he be hers? Why did he have to love Veronica? How could he make Patty feel like she was the only woman alive, when they both knew that he was going to spend the night in their sister's bed? No doubt their mother felt the same way when she was with him. And, given half the chance, he'd probably have Annie and Grandma Flori convinced that they were just as special to him too.

It just wasn't right.

"I love you," she said, surprising herself with the admission.

"I love you too, Pattycakes," he said with a warm smile.

"No," she said, slapping his chest. "Not like that. I mean, I love you."

His smile faded. "I know. I love you too."

"Don't lie to me, Nick."

"I'm not."

She pressed her lips tightly together and furrowed her brow. Patty could almost feel steam coming out her ears.

With a sigh, Nick swept a lock of hair away from her face and said, "I can't sit here and pretend that you're the only one for me. What you and I have will never be what Veronica and I have. But neither can she replace you. I love you both."

"But not equally," Patty said.

"Why does it have to be a competition?" he asked.

"You don't get it." She let her head flop down onto his shoulder. "Guys never do. You're better than the others, but you're still dim."

Her brother kissed the top of her head. "Would you even want me to say that I did? Is that how you feel about me?"

Patty hesitated. "Nooooo," she said at last, her voice going deep.

"I do get it," he said. "You want to be special. To be someone's everything."

"Exactly."

"Can't help you there."

"Jerk," Patty said, slapping him lightly. She tried to hide her grin as she did.

Her brother kissed her hair again. "But I do love you. I love your kind heart and your sense of humor and infectious cheer."

"I'm just soo sweet," she said.

"You are, though. I realize that's not all there is to you. When the others were either blissfully or willfully ignorant, you always knew when, and why, our mothers were fighting. You'd put on a happy face, but you saw what was really happening."

"Hmmph," she said.

Was that the best he could do? He loved her because she didn't have the emotional IQ of a damp towel? Because she was perceptive enough to notice when his mother glowered at hers far less subtly than she seemed to believe?

"I love how selfless you are. How modest you are. And how you don't let anything keep you down," he continued. "That you used to wear little girl panties every Wednesday. Something with cartoons or cute animals on them."

"Oh, god," she said, laughing in spite of herself.

They weren't little girl panties. She wouldn't have been able to fit in them if they were. But he was right about the rest. She'd change out of them as soon as she got home. It was just something to remind her not to take school and work too seriously. That the weekend wasn't so far away and she could let loose and be herself again soon.

It probably should have creeped Patty out to hear that her brother knew about. But for some reason, she found it really endearing.

"You lied about getting into Stanford, didn't you?" he asked.

"Why would I do that?" she asked, heart racing.

How could he know that? She'd tossed the envelope out right after she'd read the news.

"Because you knew how important it was to Veronica," Nick said. "How disappointed she'd have been if she knew that you'd both gotten in."

"She was the first to console me," Patty continued.

"Of course she was," he said. "And she'd have been the first to congratulate you if you'd told the truth. But we both know that she was glad to see you go to UCLA."

"Exactly how long have you been stalking me?" Patty asked.

Her brother smiled.

"Thank you." She kissed him on the cheek. "For being you."

"Don't thank me yet," he said. "I'm about to express my devotion more properly."

"Oh my," she said.

Nick pushed her off him, rolling her onto her back. Then he set about seducing her from head to toe. The boy had absolutely magical fingers. And tongues. So many tongues.

Some time later, after he'd practically put her into a sex coma, the two of them decided to go and see if there was still a party to rejoin. Patty's feet were probably touching the ground, but it hardly felt like it. The sea of euphoria through which she swam made it hard to process any other sensory input.

They ran into Mike in the hallway.

"Oh, hey," he said. "I was looking for you."

There was no question which of them he meant. He hadn't so much as acknowledged Nick's existence with a glance.

"Really?" Patty asked.

"I wanted to apologize for my brother," he said.

It took some effort to keep her surprise from showing. Here the monstrous brother was, apologizing for the painfully gorgeous one.

"I'll see you later," Nick said, smiling as he planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

She started to protest, but he'd already turned around and headed down the hall.

#

Annie felt frozen in place. She couldn't believe what Troy had just said. Though she'd only just met her brother, he'd seem decent enough right up until then.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers