Homesick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled into his eyes. She put her arms around his back and pulled him forward into her body. He gazed down on her tits which rested slightly sideways towards the bed. He felt the topsides of them as she realized what he was trying to do and she laid back so he had open access to her large breasts. Her nipples were softened and he touched them first.

"You are like most men, honey. Most men enjoy feeling and grasping a woman's nipples so that they become hard. Careful though because it can become painful at a point."

"What becomes painful, he asked, your nipples... really, I guess I never realized that."

"Haven't you ever played with your own nipples when you masturbated?"

"I've never done that, he replied I haven't honestly." She could tell he was lying. She ignored it and moved on.

She began touching his puny nipples. "How's that feel," she asked.

"Mmmmmm, he replied, mmmm that feels good. It really does feel...ohhh owww, owww!"

She over sensitized them to the point that they hurt. He understood and promised he wouldn't do that to her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize that. They feel so cool," as he touched the rubbery like texture of her nipples. They were large to him.

"Lick them Gary, see what it feels like to lick them. It's supposed to be incredible. When your, and she paused and said, never mind. She didn't want his dad brought into the picture on second thought.

He paid no mind to what she was about to say and leaned over her body and put his face into her tits and began licking her nipples. "Mmmmmm and he looked up at her, smiled, and said, I like that feeling a lot, do you like it when I do that? That's a cool feeling, it really is!"

"Yes, it is cool, isn't it? I love it when I do that," she said by accident. He noticed that comment.

"Umm, what do mean, asking curiously. What do you mean when you do that?"

She realized what she said and back peddled quickly. "I meant that when it happens, I love it, which is rare honey. It is very rare. What else do you want; would you like me to lick you? Or would you like something else?" She wanted to redirect any focus by her slip of the lip comment.

He forgot about it as he touched and touched her breasts gently. She enjoyed the loving feel of his hands on her breasts. It was warm and sexy to her. She smiled and touched his penis occasionally.

Eventually it started stiffening and he became aroused slowly. He liked how she persuaded him in this manner to become horny so easily.

"I like that, ummm... uhhh will you uhhh, be willing to, ummm...."

"Swallow it and suck it for a while, as she finished his question. Gary... it would be a pleasure; I'm happy that you asked me.

She took his cock in hand and began licking it and even the balls, ever so slowly. She didn't realize how much 'reserve' he still had stored up for her pleasure! He didn't either!