Homeward Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonsense," she laughed. "We're in this mess together, I think you can trust me for just one night."

That drew a laugh from Joe. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Sure won't be that comfortable sleeping in our work clothes though."

"Nah, I've got that covered," answered Carole. She unzipped the bag she'd brought in. As Joe watched, Carole produced a slightly oversized white T-shirt and a pair of grey sweat pants. "These are my workout clothes, don't worry, they're clean," she explained. "Sometimes I go to the gym after work, so I keep 'em with me in the truck. I guess they can double as pajamas for one night."

"Well, it's better than nothing," agreed Joe as he took the sweat pants. "You get the tops, and I'll take the bottoms." That drew a quizzical look from Carole. "Well, unless you prefer the bottoms, in which case I'll..."

"No, that's fine silly," she giggled, and pushed the sweat pants back at him. "Here, now if you don't mind, I'm going to freshen up a bit before bed. With that, Carole went into the tiny bathroom, leaving Joe to his own devices. Apparently Carole wasn't wasting any time, for Joe could already hear the water running in the shower. While she was in there, he looked over the sweat pants, guessing that Carole liked to wear hers roomy. Nevertheless, it was somewhat of a tight fit for Joe as he pulled them on, smiling as he thought about finally getting into Carole's pants. Once he had them on, he crawled under the covers of the bed and flipped on the television.

There really wasn't all that much to watch, the owners of this place knew that their guests certainly wouldn't be watching TV, and all the stations had news coverage on the sudden storm. He was only half paying attention, and had nearly drifted off to sleep when Carole walked in.

She had just stepped out of the shower, and her luxurious blonde hair was still a titch wet. It hung down past her shoulders and onto the front of her shirt, which was rapidly dampening from the contact. Beneath the translucent cotton, Joe was sure he could see the dark shape of Carole's breasts peeking out. Not wanting to stare, he looked further down, to where the shirt ended, a few inches below Carole's waist. Despite this, he could still make out the flash of satin panties that had captivated him before. She made a show of scrubbing her hair dry with a towel, then turned to hang her work clothes in the meager closet. With her back turned, Carole afforded Joe a perfect opportunity to check out her ass, and he took full advantage of it. Her T-shirt hid most of her buns, but a slice of her panties could be seen just beneath where the shirt ended. Furthermore, when Carole stood on her toes to reach a top shelf, her shirt rode up, giving Joe quite and eyeful of her form fitting panties. He somehow managed to look away before she turned and caught him, and before he knew it, she was climbing into bed with him. There was no way to avoid looking at her while she did, and the ever observant Joe got an eyeful of her breasts through the drooping neckline of Carole's shirt. "Have a good shower?" he asked as he slid over to give Carole more room.

"Oh, just great, just what I needed after all we've been through," came her reply. Carole slid her long legs under the covers and pulled them up to her stomach as she sat with her back against the headboard. Joe was laying on his side, looking up at her. "You can have some more room," she offered. "I don't bite." That was delivered with a smile.

"Are you sure I can trust you?" replied Joe with a laugh as he sat up in bed as close to Carole as he dared. "You know, it's a good thing you wear these sweat pants a few sizes too big, or I'd never have gotten into them."

"Well, I do like them roomy," explained Carole. "Besides, I don't really need to be giving a show when I'm working out." Joe agreed that she had a valid point, and for a while they continued the same idle chatter that had filled the time that evening in the truck. Eventually, they both grew tired and Carole reached over to switch off the lights. As she settled down in the bed, her ass brushed against Joe's hand.

"Oh!" she said with a start, and Joe hurriedly pulled his hand back while mumbling an apology. "Oh, that's all right," cooed Carole as she snuggled into her pillow. With exaggerated motions, she rubbed her buns up against Joe. He recoiled a bit in surprise at first, but when she kept pressing against him, Joe relented, not that he had any complaints. The giggles that it drew from Carole told him that all was in good fun, and he decided to play along. He moved a hand into position, allowing it to conform to the curve of Carole's rump. A gentle squeeze got her giggling even more, and told Joe just how firm his friend really was. This friendly play was getting things firm for Joe as well, and in an unguarded moment, Carole pressed herself squarely onto his hardening cock.

Her eyes shot wide open as she felt Joe's hardness pressing against her. Up until now they'd been enjoying some relatively harmless stuff, and while it did excite her, she had no idea what it had been doing to Joe. Still, he was continuing to play along with her, and Carole wondered how exactly to proceed. Even though Joe was wearing her sweat pants, the feel of his stiff cock grinding into Carole's ass was unmistakable. A part of her wanted him to continue, but she shook off the idea. As much as her body told her otherwise, Carole started to pull away from Joe, just a little at first. Much as she guessed he would, Joe edged forward as she did, keeping his body in contact with hers in a classic spooning position. His hands were creeping around her waist, fingers toying with the elastic of Carole's panties. "Mmm, Joe, " she giggled. "If you want to do something with your hands, I sure could use a back rub."

"A back rub? Sure." Joe moved his hands along Carole's back, sliding them under her T-shirt until he reached her shoulders. Along the way he allowed his fingers to dabble with her bra clasp, but he didn't open it. Within moments, Joe's strong fingers were massaging and kneading Carole's upper back and shoulders, and she was purring contentedly. That didn't stop Joe from rubbing up against her, but his massage was so good that Carole didn't care. In fact, as Joe worked his hands all over her back, she found herself grinding into him once again. It was as if Joe had a magical touch as he let his hands wander all over Carole's back. Much as feeling his crotch pressed against her ass excited her, Joe's hands melted her into the bed. Before long, Joe was freely roaming Carole's body between her shoulders and her waist. She had long since twisted onto her belly, leaving Joe with a clear view of her gorgeous buns. So close and yet so far. He was careful to avoid her ass, no matter how much it beckoned to him from within her satin panties, but as the massage progressed, Joe did move onto Carole's legs.

When his hands first made the transition below Carole's waist, Joe hesitated for a moment to gauge her reaction. She didn't have one, except a contented sigh and a wiggle that could be signaling something more. Despite that, Joe continued, using one hand on each of Carole's gorgeously shaped thighs, while being careful not to stray too close to her crotch. They were smooth and soft, yet firm to the touch, evidence of Carole's work out sessions. Joe found himself bending down lower over Carole as he massaged her thighs, finding himself tantalizingly close to her satin panties. The outline of her ass was clearly visible to him, and they were bunched up a bit between her cheeks, exposing even more of her curves to his view. In an amazing display of self control, Joe kept his hands well clear, concentrating his efforts instead on Carole's legs. He steadily worked his way down and around her thighs and down to her calves. Just as Joe had found Carole's thighs, her calves were equally impressive, well toned yet luxurious to the touch. She responded well to his touch here also, slightly spreading her legs so that he could give his full attention to each side. Muscles that had been tensed up from the day's hassles were now completely relaxed, and Carole along with them. She felt Joe's hands working their way down towards her ankles, and she kicked her legs up to improve his position even more. When Joe had worked all the kinks out of Carole's lower legs, he gave her a full rubdown from her ankles to her butt, then ran his hands down again. He took hold of Carole's feet, and started to rub, which was answered by Carole's now familiar sigh of contentment. What he didn't expect was Carole to turn and look at him over her shoulder before asking "Would it be easier to do that if I was laying on my back?"

Joe nodded in assent, and Carole quickly rolled onto her back. She held a leg high for Joe to grab on to, and he gently brought it down into his lap. There he used both hands to rub her foot, paying close attention to the soles of her feet and her toes. Just as her legs were, Carole's feet were soft to the touch, and a casual glance told Joe that her nail polish was a perfect match to the pink lipstick she preferred. Carole brought her other foot to rest in Joe's lap as well, and she could feel his hard cock rubbing against her. This time though, she started rubbing back. Joe felt her deft toes sliding carelessly over the shaft of his cock, and he knew she was open for more. He made his next move gradually, bringing the foot he was massaging up higher on his chest. That caused Carole to spread her legs apart, giving Joe a look at the tight crotch of her panties. There was no mistaking the little indentation where they were gathered just inside her pussy, and she made no effort to conceal herself. Indeed, her T-shirt had bunched up above her waist, exposing most of Carole's flat tummy too. While the view was very stimulating to Joe, Carole's use of her foot against his cock spurred him on even more, and without waiting for any further invitation, Joe threw caution to the wind.

Looking closely at the leg he was supporting, Joe noticed it was the one Carole had tattooed. He drew it near to his lips and kissed her on the ankle, eyes locked on hers to judge her reaction. All he got was a wide eyed look, but those eyes closed to slits as Carole surrendered herself to the exotic feeling of Joe's mouth enveloping her toes. His tongue weaved its way between them as he sucked gently on her foot, lavishing it with attention. Carole's skin felt so soft and sexy against his lips and tongue, and her contented sighs filled Joe's ears as he continued. With his hands supporting Carole's leg, Joe slowly worked his mouth onto her ankles first, bathing her tattoo with tender kisses. Her sexy calves were next, and Carole allowed Joe to spread her legs farther apart as he made his way toward her thighs. Once he was there, Joe paused again, giving Carole plenty of opportunity to stop him if she'd thought that things had gone too far, but she did no such thing. In fact, she spread her legs even more for him, practically exposing her crotch to him as he inched his mouth down her shapely thigh towards her sweet nectar. Carole's breath was all he heard as his lips caressed her satin panties. Joe glanced up at her quickly, finding that her hands were slowly making their way to her breasts when he planted a soft, gentle kiss on her panties, right over where her clit should be.

"Oh!" gasped Carole softly as she felt his hot mouth finally daring to explore her body fully. "Mmm," she continued as her hands slipped beneath her T-shirt to find her waiting breasts. A shift in her body weight parted Carole's legs even more, sending Joe all the message he would need. He brought his fingers to the edge of Carole's panties, all while planting a few more kisses onto her through the satin. From those, Joe could almost taste Carole's sweet honey, and his fingers pushed the confining fabric aside so that he would no longer have to imagine with his next kiss. His eyes led him where he wanted to go, and although his fingers knew Carole was quite wet and excited when they brushed against her, the glistening folds of her pussy awaited Joe as he brought his mouth down onto her.

It was a moment that they had both eagerly anticipated, and neither wanted to hurry it along. With very deliberate motions, Joe's lips finally touched Carole's, and his tongue darted out tentatively for a taste. The low moan she uttered spoke volumes to Joe, and he did not dare separate his lips from her pussy. Instead, Joe started working his tongue on her in long, licking motions. For brief instants, he'd allow himself to slide his tongue between Carole's swollen lips or let the tip dance over her clit before he'd start licking again. All the while Joe savored the taste of Carole's pussy and he listened to the tone of her responses. He paused briefly to catch her eye, and was in no way surprised to see that her T-shirt was pulled all the way up and Carole was caressing her own breasts while he licked her. Joe knew that some of her moaning had to be derived from that as he saw her fingers tugging on a hard nipple before he returned to the task at hand. By now Carole's panties had slipped back into place and Joe pushed them aside again. In doing so, he exposed some of the dark tufts of her pussy hair, but that wasn't what drew him back down. Joe's lips parted as he kissed Carole's pussy again, pressing his mouth onto her firmly as he forced his tongue into her and started to suck.

Carole's hands closed tightly around her breasts when she felt Joe's hot mouth sucking on her pussy. She squeezed them tight together before allowing her fingers to return to her hard nipples. Even as she tweaked and plucked them, Joe's mouth was ravaging her cunt. She could feel his tongue all over her as he sucked, and there didn't seem to be an end in sight. His tongue was beating over her clit and stroking her wet pussy lips, driving Carole absolutely wild. Joe was trying to use his fingers to hold Carole's pussy open at the same time he was trying to keep her panties out of his way. The more he sucked on her pussy however, the less effective this was becoming. Daring to pause one more time, Joe hurriedly pulled Carole's panties down to her ankles, and she promptly kicked them off. During that time, Carole took advantage of the opportunity to shed her T-shirt as well. As soon as that was done, she reclined back on the bed, spreading her legs wide and pulling Joe's head back down to her cunt.

It wasn't as if Joe needed any further encouragement, he was drawn to the sweet taste of Carole's spread pussy. For the first time her neatly trimmed bush could be seen, and already some of Carole's dark pussy hairs were matted down. Although they were perhaps a shade darker than the rest of Carole's hair, Joe was well beyond caring. With a delicate touch his fingers were there, gently spreading Carole's pussy as he dipped his tongue inside her once again. This was now familiar territory for Joe, and he let his tongue explore all over Carole's pussy. He savored the taste of her juices on his tongue, craving more and more. With all that Joe was doing to her, Carole was thrashing about on the bed, enraptured by his skilled tongue touching her most sensitive spots. Her breathy moans were growing even more excited as she somehow managed to keep her legs spread for him. Those moans suddenly erupted into a gasp as she felt one of Joe's fingers gently probing her cunt. His finger slid in quite easily, so wet was Carole's pussy. At about the same time, Joe focused his mouth onto her clit, teasing gently with his tongue. Carole seemed to be quite satisfied by this turn of events, and Joe steadily increased his pace. One finger slipping inside her pussy was soon joined by another, then yet a third. His gentle licks and kisses on her clit grew more forceful, and he even dared rake his teeth lightly over her. With the passage of time, Carole's orations grew louder and louder, and the movements of her body telegraphed just how hot Joe was making her. He could sense this as he ravished her, and it was no surprise at all when Carole screamed out, her body shaken by waves of pure ecstasy as she came. Her thighs squeezed together, trapping Joe between her legs and her hands clasped involuntarily on her breasts. This only caused Joe to lick and suck her even harder, pressing himself downward onto her until her screams subsided.

Carole lay back on the bed, panting as she tried to catch her breath. Joe had certainly done a number on her, and she knew he was far from finished. The now familiar feeling of his mouth and tongue caressing her vagina dissipated, and Carole felt his fingers sliding out of her pussy at last. Upon feeling that she let out a whimper, but knew there was more to come. A quick look down at a smiling Joe revealed an obvious bulge in his sweat pants as he climbed up between her legs. He brushed against her legs as he did, and without needing any prodding from Carole, Joe was already sliding her sweats off of him. She licked her lips when she saw the stiff cock that she had only been able to feel through his pants until now. Hurriedly, Carole spread her legs even farther as Joe crept up on her. It seemed to take him forever, but in reality it didn't take Joe all that long to position himself on top of her. They made skin on skin contact, feeding off of each other's body heat as he took her in his arms and angled his body just right. The head of Joe's cock traced a path down Carole's trim little bush and over the waiting lips of her pussy before he eased himself inside her. Together they gasped while Joe's cock slid in deep, burying itself inside Carole's waiting pussy.

For a moment, Joe let his cock linger inside her while they both savored the sensation. Carole's pussy was very, very wet from everything Joe had done to her earlier, and his cock was finally getting what he wanted. Even though Carole was well lubricated to take him in, she was still a tight squeeze around his cock. Her hot, wet pussy grabbed at Joe's cock as he pulled himself out, then slowly eased his way back inside again. That drew another moan from Carole, and Joe continued with these long, slow strokes into her pussy. She had her arms wrapped around his body as he thrust into her, and her lips nearly touched his ear as she moaned out her delight to him. Joe's own breath was heavy as he raised his hips again before thrusting into her a little harder this time. That drew a sharp little gasp from Carole, and Joe could tell it was what she wanted. He continued to fuck her like that, rising up slowly each time, then driving his cock deep inside her with a little more force each time. She kept her legs spread wide for him, taking his cock inside her cunt as deeply as she could. Her breath was coming rapidly now, as was Joe's. Carole's gasps soon became mixed in with her moans, spurring Joe on even more. He started thrusting even harder now, jiggling Carole's breasts each time he rammed his cock into her cunt. These hard thrusts made Carole pull her legs as far back as she could, opening her body up for Joe to take. Her slick juices coated the shaft of his dick as it pumped in and out of Carole over and over again. Joe's expert thrusts had him nearly pulling all the way out before thrusting back in as he fucked Carole's waiting pussy. She had been dying to feel his cock filling her up ever since he started licking her, and it was of no surprise that she found herself begging him for it.

"Oh! Oh, God!" she cried. "Fuck me, Joe,! Fuck me!" continued Carole as Joe fucked her harder and harder. Her hot pussy squeezed tight against his cock as Carole moaned and begged him to cum for her. "Cum for me Joe, cum for me! Fill my hot pussy with your cum!" He picked himself up off of her a little, supporting himself with his arms as he gazed into Carole's eyes. She licked her lips seductively before closing them, giving in to the utmost desires of her body. Joe too was succumbing to the reality of the situation, for his rapid thrusts into Carole's pussy had to give way to something. His own gasps echoed through the darkened room as he pounded home his cock one last time, forcing his way deep into Carole's cunt before he finally exploded.