Honey, Be A Good Slut, Fuck Him!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guy," her response came quietly, followed by, "Uhh, oh god!" Her head dropped to the floor, her long dark hair falling around her arms, as she was working hard to push her butt against the vibrator entering her asshole. Andrew had one hand on the vibe, the other flat on one of her buttcheeks peeling it to the side, giving himself more room to probe her anus. The vibrator was looking pretty juicy, so it was well-lubricated to fuck her. Andrew was doing a good job of inserting it slowly, until her body naturally was pressing it out, and he pushed against the pressure to shove it in more, forcefully. He also was twisting it around a bit, so she felt the ribs and could feel its presence better.

I savored the twin joys of seeing my wife get anally probed by a vibrator by a nude, total stranger, while also hearing about her fucking some other guy today on our bed. "So you fucked a guy in my bed did you, fuck you're such a slut -- well, did you make him cum good at least?"

I couldn't see her face, but I heard her moan, "Yeah, good," as she was still straining to fuck the vibrator with her ass.

"How many times did you make him cum, huh?"

"Four," she moaned breathlessly, "four times, I think -- oh FUCK!" She yelped and gasped, as Andrew was really shoving the vibrator hard into her ass. There was maybe 6 or 7 inches inside her little body, by this point he must have been straightening out her colon or something, I don't know. Stacie's small body was bent way over now, her little ass up high as she could get it, as she leaned backwards with her elbows on the floor practically against her knees.

Wow, four orgasms, pretty good for any guy. "So when did Mr. I-Can-Cum-Four-Times come over today, huh?"

"Mmm uhhhh GAWWD!" I could see her trying to look back past her pussy, between her thighs, to watch Andrew shoving the vibrator into her ass.

I had to adjust my growing erection, this was too fun. "C'mon, bitch, when did he cum over?"

Her reply was, again, soft but firm. "Lunch."

"And -- uh -- when did Mr. Cumsalot leave?"

Stacie lifted her head up to the ceiling now, as her body was humping the vibe. She rose onto all fours, up on her hands, so she could bounce her little frame back and forth. Still not looking at me, her eyes mostly closed, she took a couple deep breaths and rocked forward and backward a few times against the toy in her ass before answering, "When you called from the car."

Jesus! The bitch was fucking in our bedroom from like noon to maybe an hour ago, then what, it couldn't have been twenty minutes from the time I called from the car until she was nude in the foyer sucking Andrew's penis.

I had to watch her hump that thing in her ass, although from the position, I couldn't see it penetrating her. No matter, I could watch Andrew's glaring face as he ogled the thing pushed into Stacie's little butt, and I loved the painful look on Stacie's triangular face with her titties flopping under her thin chest each time she pushed back then rocked forward. She looked back towards Andrew over her soft shoulder, crowing, "Fuck my ass baby, harder!" and she rammed herself backwards so hard, she knocked his hand off of the vibrator. He immediately reacquired it and, grabbing it in both hands, literally shoved it forward, furiously, into her body. "FUCK!" she roared, feeling how deep it was going.

"So, you slut," I teased as I watched her ass get stuffed, "were you planning to tell me that you were fucking all afternoon, in OUR bed?"

Her face turned to face me again, still her eyes not focused on me, her facial expression didn't change either. Her answer to me was even more quiet than earlier. "Not really."

"NO?" I pretended to sound incredulous, but that was mostly for Andrew's sake, I think. I never know what game Stacie is gonna play, like I mean, sometimes she is so bubbly when I get home she volunteers cheerfully that she got her brains fucked out. Most of the time, she won't mention it until I ask, then she'll give me all the details. I do think there are times she won't mention it at all, but I have no idea why that is -- either a random change of her mood, or maybe there's some special guy she really likes, I don't know. So I'm not really actually shocked she wasn't going to mention it, but I figure, I might as well sound mad about it.

"No, huh?" I repeated, more obstinately than a moment before. "Why the fuck not?"

Stacie kept fucking the toy with her ass for a few seconds, then in a hushed, guilty voice, she meekly moaned, "Cuz I was a total cumslut for him."

Nice answer! But I made a mad look on my face, while I started getting a sexy idea. "Hey buddy," I called out to Andrew, getting his attention off of my wife's naked ass, "how long can you stay to fuck her, what did you say, like 9?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I told my wife I have a meeting until 9."

I always wondered if that excuse works with wives; actually, it's always been my wife telling me she was "shopping" until "late" or whatever, and I don't question her about that. Hahaha. I looked at the clock, it was approaching 7:30. "Kewl, so you gonna stay and fuck her until 9?"

Andrew's eyes gleamed as he nodded, while he kept pressing the vibrator deeper still into Stacie's sexy little tush.

I smiled, then I looked back to my wife. "Ok baby, why don't you roll over onto your back and let this nice man screw your clit and cunt with the vibe?"

"Fuck yeah." Stacie launched herself forward, onto her elbows, pulling her butt away from the vibrator. I swear to god, I heard it pop out, what a sexy noise that was. She instantly flopped onto her back on the carpet in front of Andrew, spreading her legs again so anxiously. "Do me, fuck me with it."

He proceeded to lean forward and press the sizzling vibrator's slanted tip against her protruding clitoris. Stacie's body jumped and she yelped with a squeak. Man, she was so turned on, and she must have been so sore by now. But, oh boy, this was going to be a solid day of sex for Stacie. Not taking my eyes off of Andrew rubbing the vibrator over Stacie's clitty, I leaned to the corner of the room and grabbed the phone. Stacie didn't see me, but Andrew was glancing over to see what I was doing. I ignored his interest and dialed a number I had come to remember. Me, I'm pretty good with numbers, I dial a number maybe 5 times and I remember it.

My wife was wiggling in place under the vibrator, feeling it press and grind her clitty into her pelvis, making delicious little squirming noises. The phone rang about three times, then a guy's familiar voice answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, Brockster," I said out loud, "it's me, Derek, the dude married to your favorite slut."

"Hey buddy!"

Duh, was he happy to hear from me, he always was. Andrew was just listening now, his eyes glued to the sight of Stacie's drenched wet cunt being split at her clit by the buzzing vibrator. "Hey, buddy, you home late tonight?"

"Yeah," came the immediately reply over the phone, "why's that?"

I started doing calculations in my head. I had to drive Andrew back to his car at work, then come home to get Stacie, and she'd have to have time to clean up at least a little bit. I mean, her hair WAS a fucking mess now. I was about to ask if Brock was available to meet at like 10pm, but suddenly I realized, I'm gonna wanna fuck Stacie myself before I take her out. "Hey Brock, wanna get laid by one fucking slutty brunette, at say like, 11pm tonight?"

Like I had to ask. "You are da man, Derek, I was wondering when I might get to fuck her again -- 11 it is."

"OK bud," I mused, watching Stacie's body really gyrating wildly now against the vibrator, "how 'bout we meet at the watering hole next to your apartment again, we'll have a drink, then I'll leave her with you and you can drop her off tomorrow on your way to work?" It was an arrangement we'd done twice before.

"Deal!" You could fucking hear him smiling over the phone, fuck I'd made this guy's night. Now, make that two guys. I deserve some kind of prize, don't I? "Soo," Brock inquired with a hint of hesitation, "what are she doing now?"

I found myself staring at the vibrator on Stacie's cunt; Andrew was now rubbing it over her lips, up and down, circling around the hole. "She's getting laid, of course, but we'll be done and you can have her pussy for the night, ok?"

"Sounds good to me," Brock laughed, "but don't wear her out for me!"

"Why, you plan to fuck her all night again?"

"Oh, she won't sleep!"

That's what I wanted to hear. Man, think about it, Stacie got laid all afternoon, is fucking Andrew tonight, I'll do her for a while, then Brock will take care of her overnight into the morning. Stacie is gonna fucking love me in the morning, although she might not be able to walk for a day or two. I hung up with Brock, turning to focus again on Stacie getting done with the vibrator. Andrew was inserting the tip into her pussy, barely, teasing her ready to fuck her deeper. When Stacie realized I was off the phone, she let out some pent-up energy. "Oweee, fuck me hard!" she screamed at Andrew.

Andrew nodded towards the phone. "So who's she fucking tonight?"

"Him?" I made sure I looked very nonchalant, almost bored even. "Oh, just some guy we met a couple months ago -- get this, we met him at a porn store, he went to find a video to get off with, and he ended up starring in his own porn movie -- filmed by me, with his cock in this little slut's cunt and mouth." I snickered, thinking to myself, that's the in slot 29 upstairs. "Brock is pretty cool, his dick isn't nearly as big as yours, but man, I am not making this up, he can stay hard like 2 or 3 hours, just fuck nonstop, he's like a machine." Recalling a running gag I had with Brock, I quipped, "just imagine if he was on Viagra! He'd fuck a fourth hole into her I bet!"

I stood up and stepped over to stand next to my wife, on her back on the floor. Looking down at her face, she looked up at me for the first time for quite a while. "So baby," I grinned to her, "you fuck this nice man a while, then you clean up when I take him back to his car, and I'll take you out tonight so you can keep Brock happy until morning, okay?"

Stacie's eyes barely flinched, and she didn't smile or frown or anything. Her lips were quivering from the pleasure at her vagina. "Whatever you desire, sir."

Andrew and I both grinned at her diffident response. Now, is that honoring your marital commitment, or what?

With the evening planned out, I thought it was time to take care of my rumbling stomach. And my team was on at 8, although I'd have to miss the second half, or most of it. "So," I said to Andrew, pointing at his naked dick, which had gotten pretty big again, "you can fuck her with that big cock of yours whenever you want, if you wanna use the toy on her that's fine, I'm gonna go relax upstairs and I'll come back down at 9 to take you home to wifey, kewl?"

You should have seen the funny look on the stud's face. I was actually going to leave him alone to fuck my wife for over an hour? You know, he doesn't understand. He assumed I wanted to watch the sex because I got off on it. Well, he'd be right, of course. But I bet in his pea-brain he couldn't fathom how I'd "get off" if she was fucking him in another room. So that's hard to describe. Knowing Stacie is down here getting laid, stuffed by a really huge cock, and knowing I'm gonna take her out to fuck later, I mean, I just love it. So I'm weird. And I was gonna get my jollies later, I'd have about an hour to fuck her cummy pussy before I take her to meet Brock.

I looked down at my wife's face again before leaving the room. "Happy fucking, you cunt," I grinned.

Her face didn't twitch. But her eyes smiled, lovingly. I knew that look, one she only gave me. She loved me in so many ways, just as I did her. This was only one aspect of our relationship built on trust, love and lust, and the words I called her were only a part of a game.

"He's such a hot fuck," Stacie muttered to me as her official response, "I want him to cum so deep in me."

I laughed. "Then make him," was my uncaring retort as I turned to head to the kitchen and eventually the bedroom.

* * * * FAST FORWARD * * * *

I strolled back into the house at 10:10 pm, after having dropped Andrew off at his office parking lot. It was later than I'd scheduled, but he needed to clean up before going home, so he and I didn't leave my house until about 9:20 or so.

My wife was in the first-floor powder room, bending over the sink to apply makeup and lipstick. She was wearing a low-rise pair of blue jeans, which you have to adore because they hug her delicious little ass. Her black thong's strings rose above the top edge, hooking over her hips. She had on a strapless white haltertop under an unbuttoned jeans jacket, and in the mirror I could see the shadow from her stiff nipples in the white top -- no bra, of course. She'd taken a shower, I think, or at least washed her hair, it was now well-brushed, given volume, spilling around her beautiful triangular face.

Quietly I slipped into the powder room and sat on the closed toilet, watching her spread the smudge-proof lipstick onto her thin lips. "You look so gorgeous," I said completely honestly and in total devotion, "I swear you are an angel."

"Aww, you're sweet," my wife giggled with a wink, "I bet you say that to all the girls."

I caught her eye in the mirror, we looked at each other for a second. I made sure my voice sounded soothing. "You okay? This might be alot."

Stacie put her lipstick down, done with it, and stood straight up straightening her jacket. "Yeah, very okay," came her quiet but energetic response, "I'm fine."

I reached out for her hand, our fingers intertwined and squeezed each other tenderly. "You know," I smiled, pulling her towards me slowly, "I didn't ask him for details of the last couple hours, when I drove him home." I let my gaze fall on the tight crotch of her jeans; you couldn't quite make out the shape of her pussylips inside, but I still stared anyway. "You wanna, um, tell me if you have any more cum up there?"

I heard her cackle, and she moved faster than I was pulling her, straddling me as I sat on the toilet lid. She ground her crotch right against my erection inside my slacks, and my nose filled with the sweet aroma of her strong perfume. Whispering quietly, she leaned into my ear and said softly, "What do you wanna know baby -- how he came two more times in my pussy while I was using the vibrator on my clitty?"

Ooh, that got me harder. I put my hands on her ass through her jeans, feeling her little buttocks, pulling her harder on my erection. "So when I wasn't there, did you, like, tell him you love him?"

She giggled, knowing that I knew it was all part of the game. "Fuck yeah, honey -- I do -- his cock was sooo fucking goood, so fucking big, he stretched me and was so tender and kind and loving, and he fucked me like the slut I am." She kissed my forehead, but I guess the smudge-proof lipstick wasn't so smudge-proof, she had to lean back and use her thumb to rub off the lipstick left on my skin. "I was all curled up with his cock in me and I whispered, 'I swear I think I love you, I wanna fuck you all the time, please say you'll fuck me again?'" Stacie ground her hot ass around and drove her crotch up and down my shaft under her. "What do you think about that honey, your cumslut wife told two men today she was in love with them, and their big huge sexy dicks."

"I think," I smiled up at her, reaching up to remove her jeans jacket, "that as good as you look in these clothing, you'll have to put them back on again in about a twenty minutes."

Stacie let me brush her jacket off, then she arched her back for me as I peeled down her top to bunch it around her waist. Her sexy B-cup titties pointed at me, so soft and precious. Normally I'd have started to suck them a while, but we didn't have time, I didn't want to be too late for Brock. The powder room was a little too small to get it on here -- trust me, we've tried it before -- so I scooped up her 120-pound body in my arms and carried her to the living room. She had both arms around my shoulders, smiling sweetly at me, as I stepped over to the sofa where I had been sitting earlier in the evening.

I sat on the sofa while my wife stood between my legs, arching her back again to show off her sexy nude titties. She unzipped and unfastened her jeans, then pushed them and her thong down to her feet. She hadn't put on shoes yet, so she could step out of her pants leaving her naked except for the white strapless haltertop now bunched around her tummy. Kicking the pants/thong away she bent over and opened her husband's fly now, and together we pushed my pants and underwear to my ankles.

A moment later Stacie was straddling me on the sofa, pushing her tits into my face, rubbing her wet cunt against my throbbing penis. My hands were on her thin thighs and I pushed her straight now, not wanting to wait. "Oh jesus," I groaned, finding her pussy totally sloppy wet as it sunk around my cock. I imagined a lot of the wetness was Andrew's sperm. "Fuck baby you're so wet."

Her voice was strained, as she bent backwards to sink lower onto my erection, holding me by my shoulders. "Oh fuck me sweetie!"

My hands reached farther down to grab her buttcheeks, clutching them, as me wife began to ride my dick. Her long thin neck is so dainty, I leaned forward and planted my lips against it, sucking loudly and hard, feeling her velvety cunt slide up and down my rockhard shaft. "Fucking cumslut whore," I groaned against her skin, wiggling my hips to thrust my cock up into her, "did you really tell TWO men today -- one you NEVER met before -- that you loved them just because they fucked you so hard?"

"Yes!" She squealed proudly. "Yes I did baby, I'm such a dirty slut, I met them both today and fucked them and begged them to fuck me again and again because I love them!"

We were both so turned on, she was humping me almost viciously, pounding down on my pelvis with her sexy fanny, while I was ramming my thick hips upward to slam my meat into her cum-filled cunt. I felt my cock swelling inside her drenched vagina, and I knew I was gonna blow pretty soon. "Where'd you meet the afternoon stud, Mr. Cumsalot?" After I asked my question I leaned forward and stuck one of her boobs in my mouth, salivating on it.

"Fuck!" She grabbed my head, pulling it into her tit, feeling me swallow her breast into my warm wet mouth. "God yes, suck it -- I met him jogging -- he was so fucking sexy and good, I was such a slut for him!"

I felt her grab the back of my head, pulling me off her breast, and instantly her wet mouth was on mine. My wife shoved her tongue into my mouth and I sucked it hard, using my tongue to dance around it too, sucking her breaths into my lung then trading that same air back to her. Our kiss was so violent our teeth met, crashing together, and now my tongue was in her mouth, and hers in mine, both sliding over each other.

When she pulled back from the kiss, there was so much saliva in our mouths that a long bridge of spit stretched from her lips to mine, until she smiled and wiped it off with a finger, sucking her finger clean then. She giggled at me, continuing to ride my dick. "Know what I did for Andrew?" She looked proud of herself, and I didn't mention that he wasn't supposed to tell her his name. Well, she has that effect on guys. I shook my head wanting to know what she did, and she actually looked embarrassed. "Well--" She flicked her head back, her long dark hair bouncing over her shoulder, as she slowed her humping on my erection. "Um, he was like, 'my wife never does nasty shit,' sooo -- so after he cummed in my ass once, I stuck my fingers into it and licked off his cum from them."

Oh, you asslicking cumslut!" I grinned, grabbing her hips again and forcing her even harder down onto my dick. She yelped at feeling how deep I was inside of her. "So when are you gonna see Mr. Jogger again, to fuck him?"