Honey Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had all but forgotten about Honey, and now I saw her sitting in the chair across the room, rubbing the bulge underneath her dress.

"Please, Cyn, Pleeeaaase!" she mouthed silently as I looked over at her languidly.

I sat up and Jimmy rolled over on his back, his softening cock glistening with our juices. I spread my legs so Honey could get a good look at my vagina with Jimmy's cum dripping out.

"O.K., Honey." I said to her. "Crawl over to me on your hands and knees and clean me up." Honey got down from the chair on her hands and knees and came across the room, stopping when her face was between my legs. "Clean Jimmy's cum out of my cunt, Honey." Do it with your tongue".

Honey began lapping at my vagina, slurping at the combination of my wet lubrication and Jimmy's creamy cum. "Get it all, Honey. Get every bit of it." I began to squeeze my pussy, trying to push Jimmy's cum out so Honey could lap it up. When she had cleaned me up completely, I pushed her away.

"Clean up Jimmy while I get something." As I left the room, I saw Honey licking my juices off Jimmy's soft cock, while Jimmy lay there smiling contentedly.

When I came back into the room, Honey was begging Jimmy for sex. Jimmy was laughing and teasing him.

I took the slinky negligee that I had retrieved from the bedroom and threw it on the floor next to Honey. "Put that on, and sleep on the couch tonight. Stay out here. Don't come in the bedroom, even if you hear us, which you probably will since we'll be leaving the door open."

I turned to Jimmy and took his hand. "Come on, big boy, I want you to keep not fucking me for the rest of the night." I pulled him up and led him towards the bedroom.

"I really shouldn't be doing this," I told him as we walked away from Honey. "I'm not sure I'm going to be able to let you fuck me again. I'm really not that kind of girl." But he did fuck me again. And again. And a third time, each time overwhelming me with his manliness. It was a delicious night.

And I would let Honey beg me again tomorrow.

12