Honey-Lee. Journeys of a TG Nympho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let him finish and snagged the condom on his way out, quickly disposing of it in a tissue as he collapsed on the bed beside me. I caressed his damp skin, put a little spit on my fingers and started working his ass. "Do you still want me to fuck your ass?" I ask.

"Oh baby, that's enough. You're the greatest. -- But wait! My buddy that was sitting with me; that's his truck right behind my rig; he wants you too. He just lost the coin toss. Let me phone him. He grabs his cell but I tell him, I have to go to the ladies room first. I'll walk past here in 20 minutes and if he wants me, he should have a cab light on. He agrees and starts phoning.

I clamber down and get to the ladies room, clean myself up in a cubicle and go to the counter to wash my hands. Well $500.00 down and $500.00 to go, I tell my image in the mirror. Just for safety sake, I go and find my poor disabled Toyota, conceal the cash and makeup under a back seat and grab a fabric grocery bag to use as a purse before checking on my friend in the parking lot. The cab light is on and an arm reaches down to help me up into the passenger seat. He has a square face, curly red hair and beard. "Damn if you're not a gorgeous woman," he exclaims. "How did a pretty woman like you come to take up hooking?"

"It so much harder if you're ugly," I quip. "But what would you like me to do for you tonight?"

"Buddy told me all about you," he says. "Did you really fuck him in the ass?"

"A lady never tells," I evade.

"Well, I want everything he got," Red resolves.

"I'm not sure I'm quite up for the ass-fucking thing again so soon, but I'll give you something extra your friend didn't get and that you won't forget for awhile."

"What could that be?" Red leans forward in anticipation.

"A full-meal deal plus a three finger ass fuck with a prostate massage."

"OMG" he gasps. "I'm in. What's this all going to cost me?"

"Your friend gave me four hundred" I reply honestly. And he had four crisp ones in my hand before I could see where he got them from.

I lean forward and unbutton his shirt helping him shrug it off his shoulders. I unbuckle his belt, unzip his fly and fondle his handle through his boxers. I reach for his boot laces but can't reach in the confines of the cab. He pulls the laces and kicks them off himself and together we manage to drop pants, boxers and socks on the floor of the cab. I comb my fingers through his thick, curly red chest hair. "I don't usually like hairy men," I murmur, "but I can really go for you".

His big red-haired hands try to encompass my breasts and he says "And I'm going for you in a big way right now." After that, we don't talk much. He lifts me back into the sleeper and follows, big cock swinging under his belly like a church bell on Sunday morning. I get my clothes off -- all of them -- and folded on his shelf post-haste all while he is running his hands over my ass, my tummy, my boobs, my legs and finally, my clit. "Buddy said it was a lot like a penis, but smaller," he remarks and pops it into his mouth, popping it back out for a second to report "tastes good too". Red wants it all, he sucks my clit, my boobs, my mouth and even my fingers. His heavy cock swings back and forth on my tummy leaving a trail of pre-cum as he looms over me sampling the product he has paid for. I let him prowl and sample for awhile but then skid over and make him lie belly down.

I straddle him facing forward just north of his buttocks letting him feel my skin on his skin and firmly, using my strong fingers to full advantage, massaging his neck and shoulder muscles, digging deep, finding knots he didn't know he had. "Feel's good, baby," he groans. I work my way down his spine, rubbing the knots on either side of each bump, then turn myself around to face his feet. I start on his buttocks and deliberately dig deep, feeling for taut muscles concealed by the fat of his butt. Only then do I anoint him with lotion and start circling his anus with the oily fingers of my left hand. I slip in one finger, then two, gently spreading his virgin butt to admit a third, but to go deeper and actually reach his prostate, I have to change position. I dismount his body and move down between his legs so my oiled fingers can search for his internal hot spots. From this new position and with the application of more oil, my remaining baby finger slips easily inside. My fingers are strong from constant daily exercise, but they are slim and tapered as are my hands. I consider, then with my thumb tucked deeply into my palm and my entire soft and lubricated hand funneled, I nudge firmly and feel my whole hand slip through his anus until it is gripping only my slim left wrist. He jerks and sort of "scream/moans". "Oh baby, you're killing me. But don't stop."

What now? I think briefly, then start blindly exploring this new dark, wet cavern. Brief snippets of remembered anatomy flash across my mind and my exploring fingers soon identify his prostate and massage it with interest, if not precision. He groans with pleasure and I smile in the delight of my new discovery. But I still have commitments to fulfill for this client and need to find others to contribute to the fare I must pay to regain my life. I slowly withdraw my wrist and hand from his rectum wiping my hand clean with tender caresses to his hide. I roll him over and let his cock spring back to its vertical position. I straddle him and let is cock ride up inside my butt crack while I pinch his nipples. "Like this?" I ask him, "or do you want to come on top?" Wordlessly, he positions me with my pussy poised on the tip of his space-bound penis. His boat-shaped cock (narrow in front, very deep and broad in the middle and smaller at the base) is my ideal. It penetrates painlessly, stretches a woman out pleasurably, then settles in comfortably. When he sets me down on it and I feel the expanding presence of its massive midsection, I start to cum, then think "I'm a prostitute; I'm not supposed to cum." But then, "I'm not a prostitute; I'm just a girl doing what she has to do to get home." Freeing myself from guilt, I pleasure myself by rocking like a boat at anchor, waves and wakes washing by, his cock planted somewhere amongst my lungs causing my breathing to catch in my throat. When my pussy begins to contract with involuntary spasms, it turns Red into a rocking, bucking, fighting machine that unsettles the foundations of my world.

Anyone who has experienced a significant earth tremor will understand. I was mounted on Red, riding as easily as on one of our purebred rescue horses on the ranch back home, albeit with his rigid cock nestled alongside my backbone somewhere around the 5th vertebrae. Suddenly, the earth starts shifting and sliding. The North Pole thrusts up my cunt and out the top of my head. The effect is similarly cosmic upon Red. He shouts and grabs my waist to hold me on board while his hips gyrate in tune with the earthly forces. When he erupts it comes from outside the aluminum container we are in; it comes from somewhere deep within the bowels of the earth and keeps coming for awhile until finally we both start to come to our senses. "Damn! I forgot the bloody condom," I think. "Hot damn" Red exults. "You're the hottest cunt on I-75". I'll be seein' you next time I'm down this way."

Released, I wipe myself off on whatever I can find, get my clothes back on and myself out of there before he changes his mind. By now I'm getting good at climbing in and out of trucks with my heels on and I get to the ladies room intact. I clean myself up, inject a good dose of moisturizer in my puss and I'm good to go, dropping off my haul in the Toyota before trolling through the store and restaurant, hips grinding, and outside to pause for a breath of air.

Again I have a bite on my first cast, a guy about 40 with a slightly military bearing, short brush cut, prematurely grey. "Nice legs, he cracks." "Do they always travel together.?"

"It takes a lot to pry them apart," I crack back.

"How much is a lot?"

"As long as you're interested in getting into transgender pussy territory, tonight's your opportunity for only $300.00," I tell him.

"Haven't had some of that for a while" he allows. "You clean?"

"As the driven snow" I purr. "Tested every month and use safe sex always, -- or almost always," I amend.

"Just a straight fuck for $300" he probes. "Seems a little steep for out-of-season."

"The best TG-fuck you'll find in the South" I promise "not to mention the best preliminary blow job you'll find anywhere" and some clit sucking if you want it. The package goes to $400 in season."

"You're certainly the most exciting fuck I've seen all the way down I-75 so far" he allows. "But it's getting late. Let's do it for $200.00."

"Sorry, soldier" I smile. "You're right its getting late but I'm still short of my cab fare home so it's $300.00 for the best piece of tail in your life, or a missed opportunity. By the way, I just noticed there are four guys standing at the window waiting so see if you can make a connection or not. Should we make it $400.00? I stretch a bit, kind of turning away from him and showing a little more boob and a lot more leg under my mini. He groans, knowing he's outplayed, and offers $350.00. "May as well make it $400.00 including tip," I say "and I'll give you a trip around the world. A blow job that'll make your head spin; you can cum in my mouth if you want to and I'll swallow every drop AND I'll stop you early if you want and you can suck my Transgender clit AND I'll fuck you and milk you with my TG-pussy 'til you let loose of cum you've had saved up from last year."

The dirty talk hooks him. " Alright., four hundred" he agrees. "But you must know that I carry a heavy load and sometimes two."

"Bring it on Soldier" I say hopefully. "I'll follow you to your truck." The scene plays out predictably by now. He pays. We fuck. He cums and hollers. I climb down and go clean up in the ladies washroom before trolling thru the roiling pool of eager customers in the restaurant. Now however, I have a stash of $1300.00 plus a little "parking money" scrounged from the Toyota. It's a little more than I've been quoted for a taxi home to Punta Gorda. I call the taxi companies again to check on the availability of drivers. Well . . . it seems that a trip of that distance doesn't really fit within their normal guidelines. For a trip over 200 miles, I would need to employ their limousine service. That would be a flat $4.00 per mile Gainsville to Punta Gorda return, $1856.00 . I hang up. I have a little over $1300.00, my pussy is burning and it is 0400 hours.

I troll through the store and restaurant a couple of times and reject several requests from night workers on their way home for blowjobs, handjobs or miscellaneous services including golden showers, paddling, whips or apparently, stomping my sharp heels over quivering male flesh. None, however, seemed to attract the tariff I need within the next few hours. Finally I see a lowboy pulling into the lot, hauling some kind of monster earth mover. There's an 8 ft by 8 ft sleeper module mounted on the tractor chassis. I watch them climbing down. "A bit scruffy," I think, but I'm getting desperate. " It'll all be over in an hour" I comfort myself. I position myself near the door, leaning against the wall, back arched, hair slightly mussed. I moisten my lips as they approach.

"Hey Bob. Whatta we got here?"

"I dunno Bing" sez Bob taking up a position against the wall right beside me and looking down at my boobs. "Looks like a mighty fine piece of tail to me. Whatta ya think Bing?"

Bing, having taken up some wall space crowding my other side sez "Looks like tail to me too Bob. Think we should take it for a wag?" And they both laugh uproariously.

"Let's go sweetheart" and they each take an elbow.

"Not so fast, big boys" I twist free. "First you need to know I'm a special, transgender woman and I don't come cheap."

"You've got a cock under that skirt?" Bing says incredulously. "Let's see!"

"No advance viewing but it comes with the package: blow, fuck and suck plus I'll throw in a prostate massage if you want. $400.00 including tip from each of you, separately or together, take it or leave it."

"Too much, bitch" sez Bing, "we'll leave it."

"No, no says Bob. We'll take it." And he emphasizes "take" just a little too much. A look passes between them and I get the whole devious picture but by this time they have both of my elbows firmly fastened in big paws and are hustling me across the lot to the far side of their rig. There's no way though that they're going to get me up the little ladder and into the side door of that sleeper without $800.00 in my hot little hands -- not while I'm conscious anyway. Finally Bob shrugs and peels off eight big ones. "Ain't no other bitches with cocks around tonight" he sez. "Guess you get lucky." I tuck my money deep into the bottom of my bag and let them boost me up. Bob gets his hand right up my skirt and onto my panties to do the job.

They follow me into the big two-bed sleeper and and are all over me before I can begin to get my clothes off. Bob grabs me from behind holding me with one hand clamped over each of my boobs. Bing tears off my panties and then my skirt. "By God, she does have a cock under here." They rip my top over my head and then yank my bra off that way as well, shoving me down onto one of the beds. Bing holds me down with one hand while he unzips with the other and pulls out his cock like he's going to pee. He thrusts it into my mouth and says "Blow baby blow."

Bob doesn't waste much time either but at least he removes his boots, pants and boxers. He pulls my legs apart and kneels on the foot of the bed beween them, hard cock in hand. He gives my little clit a few yanks with thumb and forefinger before attempting to access my tg-pussy. The angle of course is wrong and he's instantly frustrated and cursing. I manage to get Bing's cock out of my mouth long enough to say "You've got to put a couple pillows under my butt if you want in from in front." He grabs one pillow from under my head and another from the other bed and stuffs them under me before clambering back between my legs. When he hammers into me without any preparation I almost faint from the pain. Yes my tg-pussy is practiced and accommodating, but it does need a little preparation before full penetration. I was grateful at least that I had inserted almost all the lotion remaining in the bottle into my pussy while in the ladies room so once he started pumping, the pain eased considerably.

I can see why they don't want to pay $400.00 each because they seem to have no idea that sex can and should be a whole lot more than pushing a cock in and out of a cunt for a few minutes. They're being so rough with me that, try as I might, I can't add anything in the way of refinement or subtlety to the performance so I just buck a little now and again to show I'm alive and give Bing a little tongue whenever I get a chance. Bob quickly gets down to the short strokes and fires off a respectable load, commenting "Fuck! . . . Fuck! . . . Fuckkk!" as he hammers in the last few strokes, then he's outta there and at my head. "Your go, Bing". Bing is out of my mouth and into my cunt in about three steps, still fully dressed in boots, pants and sweat shirt . Bob shoves his waning cock in my mouth. "Suck it clean, bitch". I comply and he flops naked on the other bed.

Bing deposits his load even faster than Bob and with less commentary. He just pulls it out and stuffs it back in his pants not bothering to even wipe. I roll off the bed and get my hand into my bag on the floor, half under the bed. "You get all you need, Bob?" Bing asks, tucking his cock back into his pants.

"Yeah, Bing," Bob responds, still supine on the far bed. "But that little half-cunt done stole my perfectly good hard on. Guess you'll have to give her the boot" and they both roar with laughter. Bing gets a three second spray of Raid wasp killer straight down the throat, gags and collapses. Bob is only slightly luckier. The Raid product, designed to let a user operate it well away from potentially angry wasps, throws a concentrated stream up to 20 feet. As he sits up, Bob gets it in the eyes and as he opens his mouth in a shout of protest, a good shot in there as well. I get the side door of the sleeper open and leap to the ground, naked in the big parking lot except for my black, thigh-high stockings but I run like crazy away from the truck and away from the building, clutching my shopping bag purse in one hand and my can of Raid in the other. Taking chances, I crawl under one truck after another feeling my stockings shred on the pavement but counting rows until I get to the one where my Toyota is parked. I run, boobs bouncing, cum running down my legs and get to the van, activate the keyless entry and the power side door and tumble inside. I have presence of mind only to hit the power locks and then lay trembling on the floor in the back until I see the first early rays of sunlight starting to show through its tinted windows.

Having finally stopped shaking, I remove my shredded stockings, clean myself up as best I can using "Wet-Ones" we keep permanently in the van. Sitting naked on the floor, I open the bags in which I've stored my cash and carefully count it out, sighing with relief at the total: $2,100..00. I retrieve the valise I had packed for Lake City, was it only 48 hours ago -- find enough to cover myself -- and head back toward the now familiar ladies room of the truck stop, carrying my shopping bag "purse" and my valise. The lowboy with its big machine is gone. Once more I clean myself up with the last of the "feminine wipes". I wash off all of my makeup and replace it with just moisturizer lotion and a light trace of lipstick. I put on a white bra, modest white, tailored shirt, tiny dolphin ear rings, and sharply creased, white mid-thigh shorts. Short white ankle socks and white tennis shoes cover my "call-girl painted" toenails. I comb my hair out to smooth, un-backcombed waves tied gently back with a pink scarf and head for the payphone. When I dial the limo service I get a new woman's voice. For such a long trip she explains, she'll need a credit card number but when I say I'll pay cash up front, she relents and advises she can have a limo my location in an hour; that will make it 0800 hours.

I go into the restaurant to enjoy some breakfast while I wait for my limo. I now look like the second "trophy wife" of a retired drug store chain owner, waiting for "the girls" to head off for a morning of golf.

I've just settled into a booth to examine the menu, a coffee at my lips when I'm joined by the waitress who had befriended me late last night. She is just going off shift and looks tired. "How can you look so fresh and beautiful after the night you've just had?" she queries. I thank her for the compliment but I must have looked surprised because she follows with "Oh I was keeping an eye out for you and so were a couple of the other girls. You look new and inexperienced somehow and there are some creepy guys that show up here sometimes. But it was ok. You took on some big lusty looking dudes and every one of them came back in later, strutting like roosters in the barnyard -- except that last pair. They didn't come in and looked like a couple of drunks when they pulled out." You must have turned at least seven tricks and you still look fresh. You're either lucky or very, very good."

"A little of both, I guess," I smile but I'm almost overcome with her kindness and concern and thank her profusely. When she asks if she'll see me tonight, I blow her off with, "Not likely; I was just here tonight to pick up some spare change" but seeing the hurt look in her eyes, I apologize, look down and involuntarily let a tear fall on the table before telling her my story of yesterday from happiness strolling hand in hand with Paul in Lake City to "abandonment" by Paul to destruction of my beloved Toyota, to now. She looks into my eyes for signs of dissembling and, finding none, puts her hand on mine on the table and gives it an understanding squeeze and I know that she also has seen her times of fear and hopelessness.