Honeymoon Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,429 Followers

Angie was aggressively sucking and licking my dick working almost feverishly to get me hard again. It was some time, but the continuous stream of dirty talk from my wife and the very able attention of Angie's mouth soon had me growing. As I grew I pulled back and drove my dick into Lisa's still exposed pussy, sliding out and letting Angie lick it like a lollypop.

"Oh yes. That feels so good!" Lisa cooed as I stroked into her pussy again. "Fuck me. Keep fucking me until I cum and squeeze all your fuck juice out for her to suck!"

How could I refuse such an offer? I started slamming my dick deep into her, not being gentle at all, as my hips hit her ass making her whole body shake with each stroke.

"OH fuck yes!" she cried into the woods. "Suck my clit! Squeze my tits! Yes.... Oh god yes!" she screamed as her body jerked, her pussy once again squeezing my hard dick.

I pulled from her pussy as she was climaxing, her pussy squeezing and pushing my previous load of cum out of her pussy where Angie licked and sucked every bit of it. Finally exhausted, my wife rolled off of Angie and lay on her back. "Ok Angie. Ride him. Cum around his hard dick and then make him fill you with his hot cum! I want you to walk around camp all morning with his cum leaking from your wet pussy to remind you how big and fat he feels!

Angie got up with a smile, her face smeared with my wife's glistening pussy juices. "You heard her stud. Lay down and let me ride that horse!"

She pushed me back and then settled down on top of me, her feet flat on the ground and her hands grabbing my chest for balance. Her arms pushed her big tits together and I reached up and played with her hard nipples while she rode up and down my shaft.

"Oh god you feel so fucking good!" she groaned as she worked my dick.

I lost track of how long she rode me, having two orgasms of her own before I finally started getting close. My wife crawled over from where she was watching us and leaned down to whisper to me.

"Ok lover. I know you want to. Fill her fuck hole with your cum! Squirt your hot cum deep inside her wet cunt. You know you want to. That's my hot fuck machine. Just look at those big tits. Think about squirting all over her tits. Would you like to do that? Would you like to stand and squirt your hot cum all over her beautiful tanned titties?"

"OH GOD!" I groaned as my body jerked, pushing a shot of cum deep into Angie's pussy. My body jerked several times, each time pushing more and more cum deep into her pussy while she ground her pussy against my pelvis. Finally exhausted she lay down on top of me, my slowly shrinking dick still buried inside of her.

"That's my lover." Lisa whispered as she leaned over and kissed me gently. "That was a nice thing to give her."

"Thank you." I whispered back.

"For what?"

"For being so understanding. You showed a side of me I never saw before."

"To be honest it was a side I didn't know I had."

We finally ate some breakfast and then the three of us lay around camp naked, the ladies periodically teasing me and playing with my dick. After eating lunch, and once again a having Angie squat down over me, sliding my dick into her pussy and feeding me one of her tits for a few seconds before getting up again, Lisa came over and sat next to me.

"So have we completely teased the hell out of you?"

"I'd say so."

She reached down and gently stroked my balls. "Are they all full again and ready to shoot?"

"I'd say so." I said as I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her. "I really really want to fuck you right now."

"I have a different idea in mind. I want to see you cum, and I know just how I want to do it. OK Angie. I think he's ready!"

"Good. I'm so fucking horny!" she said as she walked to her tent and came back with the large double headed dildo she had the night before.

The girls lay down in front of me, their pussies facing each other and their legs intertwined. I watched as Angie worked one end of the large dick into her pussy and then allowed Lisa to work the other end into her. With each stroke the dildo now pulled from one and pushed into the other. They took turns sliding the dong in and out of them, the one not sliding the double ended dick sliding a lotion slicked hand up and down my shaft.

"That's it baby. Cum for your wife. Squirt that beautiful hot cum all over our hot bodies. I want to feel it splashing on my hard nipples and tits!" Angie said seductively as she stroked my dick.

They switched hands and my wife took over stroking my dick while the dildo disappeared in and out of her pussy.

"Oh yes. That's it lover. Cum on us. Spray your cum all over the two of us. Watch us rub your hot cum into our pussies and tits."

"OH god. I'm getting close." I groaned.

"That's it lover," Lisa said, letting go of my dick and moving her hand to her pussy, her fingers quickly finding her clit. "Squirt all over us. Jack yourself off and spray your cum all over our tits and pussies!" she panted as she drove herself closer to climax.

"OH god!" I groaned as I stroked my dick, staring at the dildo disappearing in and out of their pussies. I aimed my dick at my wife's pussy as the first rope of hot cum squirted out, landing across her thigh and pussy. The second squirt hit Angie's pussy and mound, followed by a third across her tits. The fifth missed them both as I tried to turn and aim at my wife's heaving tits, her own orgasm climaxing as she rubbed my hot cum into her pussy. My body jerked a sixth and seventh time, squirting diminishing streams of cum onto her tits.

"OH shit." I panted as I sunk to my knees, my dick drawling cum over my hand. Angie reached for my hand and placed it on her pussy before she went back to stroking the long dildo, driving my wife's climax back up once again.

"OH YES!" Angie cried as my fingers pinched her hard exposed clit. Her whole body shook as her orgasm exploded on her, her pussy juices squirting out of her pussy and across my wife, soaking her from her tits to her pussy in girl cum.

"OH god that was so fucking hot!" Lisa said as she rubbed the hot juice around her body. "I was hoping for that!"

"You wanted to have her squirt all over you?"

"Yep, now I want you to come down her and suck it all off of my tits."

I knelt down and looked at her questioningly before I leaned down and gently kissed and sucked the juice from her tits.

"I figured it was a once in a lifetime opportunity." She said half moaning. "And I so love how you suck my tits!"

I grinned between kissed and slid a hand down to her pussy, stroking her lips around the artificial dick that was still sticking inside her. Her hard clit was still sensitive and she jumped as I stroked my finger across it.

"Are you trying to make me cum again?" She moaned as I worked her tits and pussy. "Oh god, you are... You're going to make me cum!" she squealed as her body shook with another small orgasm.

I finally pulled my face from her tit and she lay back on the ground, both of them now exhausted. After nearly half an hour of resting, they got up and the three of us moved to the small pool of water collecting from the spring. We took turns gently washing each other, the cool water feeling good after being sweaty for so long. All of us cleaned up, we pulled a couple thermarest mattresses from our tent and leaned one against a log. The girls soon curled up next to me, resting their heads on my shoulders, my hands hanging across their chest so I could periodically stroke their sexy tits. They took turns playing with my dick, trying in vain to coax it hard once again.

"I'm not sure we should tell Sam what we did. He might get a bit jealous, if you know what I mean." Lisa said quietly.

"Worse, he might want some of his own, and to be honest, I'm not sure I'm ready to share my new wife with another guy."

"Don't worry, I've been with other men before and he has watched, but just the same, I don't think I'll tell him how many times I came on you today. It wouldn't do his ego any good. I think we'll just tell him we screwed a time or two and leave it at that."

We all agreed that would be best and we soon fell asleep that way, relaxing in the afternoon sun.

"I'm back!" We heard Sam call as he walked into camp carrying his shirt and shorts. "I take it you found enough to keep you busy!" he said as he looked over at me holding both women, his wife holding onto my surprisingly hard dick.

"Oh we played a bit. Just enough to keep us entertained though." Angie said. "Did you find them?"

Sam stood quietly, "No. I didn't. I know I packed them, so all I can think is they fell out on the trail, but I never found them."

Angie got up and walked over to him, pulling him close and hugging him tight. "I'm sorry sweetie. I'm sure we can make do." She said, leading him off toward their tent.

"That has to be rough. Two sexy women naked and no way to get a hardon? I hope that never happens to me."

"Not if I can help it!" Lisa said, rolling over and settling on my lap, my hard dick pressing against her pussy. "Wanna fuck?"

I chuckled. "You want more?"

"Lover, if there is one think I learned between yesterday and today, there is no such thing as enough of your cock!"

"Well, help yourself then!"

"Oh I will," she said lifting herself up on her knees and guiding my dick to her wet pussy. As she sunk down on me I could hear Angie in their tent.

"That's it right there! OH yes. Oh god... that's the spot. Yes, love my pussy!"

It was going to be a long three days from the look of it.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,429 Followers