Honeymoon Videos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,140 Followers

*****

"I don't believe I did that," Tiki said out loud after stepping back into the room. No other man but Rod had ever seen her naked before. She giggled and moved back to the window to peek down at him one more time but he was gone. A minute later he knocked on her door.

"Hi," she said with the chain on the door after she opened it. "Can I help you?" She giggled.

"Only if you let me in," he smiled.

"OK but you have to be good," she smiled before releasing the chain and moving back.

Bill was disappointed that she had put her bikini back on but still was excited. "Rod is nuts."

"Nuts?" she repeated as she locked the door and put back on the chain.

"Why would he even think about making a pass at my wife with a woman as gorgeous as you?"

"Thank you," Tiki smiled. "We've been living together for four years so maybe he's getting tired of me and maybe I need to make some changes?"

"Changes?" Bill repeated.

"I know it wouldn't be fair to you but would you make a video recording of me?"

"A video.......?"

"Yes I want to strip and you can record me doing it," she blushed. "You are the only one I trust and feel comfortable doing it with." She opened the dresser draw and pulled out a digital recorder.

"But he will know another person saw you," Bill grinned as he took the camera..

"So what? After what he did he can't complain."

"You forget about the double standard?" Bill laughed as he looked at the record button. "Are you ready?"

"OK but no more talking," she said as she moved to the window and closed the opaque thin curtain. As she faced away her fingers fumbled at the knot behind her head and then the one across her back. She pulled the top away and slowly turned.

"God," Bill thought seeing her tits up close. They looked even better and her nipples were longer than any he had ever seen.

Tiki gave the camera her best smile and then turned around again. This time she again untied the knots on her hips and pulled it down her ass crack until the material tumbled down the inside of her thighs to the floor.

Bill zoomed in to get her natural light brown flesh color under where the bikini bottoms would be. He kept his focus on her ass as she slowly turned exposing her trimmed pussy lips. She stood frozen not knowing what else to do.

Bill stopped the camera. "Why don't you lie down on the bed and move around some?"

Tiki giggled and did as he suggested. After moving onto her back he started recording again and she turned one way and then the other but still keeping her legs together. She then flopped over onto her front and pushed her light chocolate ass up at the camera. She knew her pussy was dripping as she slowly opened her knees knowing he and the camera could see under her ass at the pinkness of her dripping sex.

Bill forgot about the camera and moved it to the ceiling as he leaned over and saw her beautiful flower open up. As he looked she slowly turned over and even slower opened her legs. She knew he was not recording it but didn't care. She wanted to show him everything.

Bill stopped the recording and sat the camera onto the floor. Tiki stretched her legs out as wide as possible and bit her lower lip when Bill pulled off his shirt and pushed down his pants. As his thick hard-on pointed at her body he crawled between her legs.

"Bill....we shouldn't......" she whispered but didn't close her legs as the tip of his cock moved into her very moist pink outer lips. "OHHHH!" she moaned deeply as his prick pressed into her depths.

"We shouldn't?" He repeated as he pulled out and moved back in.

"We SHOULD!" She cried out as her ass moved up to match his motions. "Fuck me Bill.....make me cum please."

Tiki went from a tamed bride to a wild woman. Her fingernails clawed at his back and hips and her teeth bit into his neck and earlobes. As reserved as she had been with Rod she had let it all hang out as her body fucked back as much as it received. She too experienced Bill's long lasting capabilities and soon climaxed.

"OH.......MY...........AHHHH.......IT FEELS SO......NOW BILL NOW!" A few seconds later Bill filled her tunnel with his spunk.

*****

May was sleeping when she felt something touching her stomach just above her panties. She thought she was dreaming until Cindi's lips nibbled on the small tiny hairs at the back of her neck. She smiled as the woman's fingers fished under her panties and found her raised pleasure button.

"Didn't you get enough last night?" May giggled.

"No," Cindi giggled before moving her mouth up to suck May's whole earlobe inside. "I want to eat you."

"Good," May giggled as she pushed down her damp panties. "Why did I even bother to put them on?" She thought as Cindi's head and lips moved down over her nipples, navel and then into her shaved pussy.

"I get her next," June giggled after moving her head over next to May's on the pillow.

"OK," May moaned when the tongue below had learned and learned until it was more than good....it was great.

*****

"Are you alright?" Bill asked Tiki as they held each other closely.

"Yes," she smiled. "I keep remembering all those days when my father told me that sex was dirty and it was all men wanted."

"He's probably right," Bill laughed.

"Not entirely," she said as she moved down his body and pulled his penis into her rosy lips. Before licking it she said, "It is exciting and it's what women want too." She sucked it all the way in and then moved back to the tip. Her lips popped off and she giggled before doing it again.

"God you are going to kill me," Bill groaned as she gave him the best blowjob of his young oral sex life. An hour later he staggered from his room and moved into the elevator. As he got on he saw Cindi. "Where have you been?"

"I should ask the same," Cindy said looking down at his shirttail hanging out and his fly down.

"I think we need to talk," Bill smiled as he hugged her into him.

*****

Rod barely made it back before dinner and got a note from Tiki to meet him at the same table. He managed to shower the fish smell off, shave and get dressed just before the salads were served. "Sorry I'm late," he grinned as he once again moved next to Cindi.

"I order beef for you," Tiki said smiling. "Did you catch anything?"

"A few," he grinned as he spread his napkin over his lap. "How was your day?"

"Boring," she said trying not to grin. They all again made small talk and later they all agreed to go back to their own rooms because they were all still tired.

Rod tried to talk Tiki again into a private sex video but she pushed him away. "I'm going to sleep."

*****

"Why do we have to get up so damn early?" Rod groaned as Tiki pulled him out of the bed.

"The boat leaves for the island at 7:00AM and we have to be there by 6:45AM." Tiki answered. "Just put on your bathing suit."

He stumbled into the bathroom and when he returned she held out his trunks to step in. "Who else is going?"

"It's just us, Bill and Cindi and the two girls." She said knowing he liked the mixture.

As they entered the long sailboat they were ushered downstairs. He saw Cindi in a tiny white bikini. "Good morning."

"We didn't think you were going to make it," she smiled.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," he grinned. The island was about a forty minute sail so they all settled in and some moved outside. Suddenly Rob and Cindi were alone and he moved over next to her. "You still have to show me everything," he whispered knowing she would be upset. However she just sat there.

"You haven't showed me anything yet," she grinned peeking down at his lap in case he didn't know what she was referring to.

Rod sat up and looked out the small side windows. "I...uh...don't..think that's a good idea," he laughed nervously. He had always come onto cute girls but most of the time they got angry and moved away. Cindi was suddenly calling his bluff.

"Show me yours and I'll show you mine," Cindi giggled as her hand reached over and cupped his package.

"God!" Rod said as he jerked her hand away. "My wife is just outside. Wait until we get really alone."

"Don't you want to see my pussy?" Cindi whispered. She could see his cobra rising up under his trunks.

"Yes," he replied. "But hurry." He looked down at her white triangle.

"You first."

"Forget it," he said as he stood up to walk outside but her hands grabbed onto his trunks and jerked them down until his hard six inch pecker popped out at her. "SHIT!" he said before jerking them back up. "Are you nuts?"

"Those were your nuts I believe," she giggled. "Don't you want to see mine?"

"No," he growled before moving outside. A few minutes later Tiki walked downstairs.

"How did it go?" she asked.

"He's all talk," Cindi giggled. "But he has quite a wienie."

"We have all day to see if we can break him of his problem," Tiki grinned.

*****

May and June were lying across the front of the ship in their bikinis when they heard someone walk up to them. "My...my... do you girls need someone to put on some lotion? Rod asked.

"Sure," May answered as she tossed him the tube.

Rod grinned not expecting this luck and moved next to May. After squirting a glob onto his hand he moved it to her shoulder and slowly caressed her skin while moving down her back. "You should untie the top or you'll get a mark." He figured she would say no.

"Good idea," May grinned as her arms moved back and untied her top.

Rod's rod was rigid as he touched her soft flesh up and down her back but when he got to her bikini bottom he stopped. Most of her pink cheeks were exposed. He moved over them and started on her legs but she turned. "Are you going to do my ass?"

Rod wasn't sure if her question was more shocking than a view of her left breast and tiny pink nipple. "Ah....well.....yes...I gggguess sssso," he stuttered. He dropped his hand to her buttock and felt his prick get even harder.

May knew that the captain of the boat could not see her where they were lying so when she reached back and untied her knots of her bottoms she heard him gasp. "You might as well do everything."

Rod looked at her wonderful ass and knew if he touched it he would pop. "I...uh...better....go and....find ....my wife."

May and June giggled after he left. "So he wants to cheat but not when his wife is around."

*****

The captain pulled the ship as close to shore as possible and anchored it as the six people jumped off. He tossed the men the drinks and food. "I'll be back in five hours."

"God look at this," Bill said as they waded onto the shore of the deserted island. It was only about ten acres big but the trees and shrubs made it look bigger. They tossed the supplies on the ground and started exploring. Cindi made sure to stay by Rod as the others moved away in different directions. As soon as he thought his wife was far enough away he started hitting on her. "OK time to show me." They had moved into a small clearing directly in the middle of the shrubs.

"But you didn't want to see me on the boat," Cindi teased as she moved away from him. "I showed you mine," he grinned as he moved up behind her and reached under her arms to cup her soft titties.

Cindi knew Bill was nearby if things got out of hand. "Ok but just my top." She pulled it from her body and turned to let him fondle them. "What about Tiki?" she asked as he lowered his lips and sucked in her nipple.

"We can hear her coming," he smiled as his fingers untied her bottom.

"No....I mean what if we can get her to swap with us?" Her bottom pulled off her damp pussy and then down to the ground.

"She would never," he grinned as he pulled off his trunks showing her his erection. "But we have to be quiet when we fuck."

Cindi wanted so much to lie back and let him do it but knew it was not their plan. "Ron stop....there's something I have to show you first."

"Show me?" Ron repeated. "I don't understand."

"Shhh........come with me," she whispered as she grabbed his hand and pulled him back towards the location they had left the supplies.

"But we're naked," Rod said. But she sped away and he had to almost run to catch her. Finally he saw her leaning over and looking through a bush. "What is it?"

"Shhhh," Cindi said again. "Be quite and watch."

Rod moved down and peeked through the bushes and smiled when he saw both June and May standing naked. "Wow." He realized is he played it right he could fuck them too.

"Look lower," Cindi giggled.

He lifted his eyes up to look over a branch and gasped when he saw his wife's naked chest rising and falling. "What the fuck?"

"Come on," Cindi giggled as she took his hand again and led him out of the bushes.

"FUCK TIKI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Rod asked as he watched his wife's pussy sliding up and down Bill's long hard cock.

"I'm fucking Bill........just like you were going to do to Cindi," Tiki smiled. "I know you've been hitting on women behind by back so I decided to bring it out into the open. If you want to fuck others so do I." She then pulled down Bill's open mouth to hers.

"But....." Rod said before Cindi reached down and stroked him back to max length again.

"I've been waiting for this long enough," she giggled as she guided him down onto the blanket next to Bill and Tiki. Cindi took her time and had to slow down the Flash but the end was worth it when she felt his hot cum explode inside of her. After Tiki was finished the four ladies moved out into the water to clean Cindi and Tiki off and to get acquainted. As June and Cindi kissed May moved up behind Tiki and reached around to cup and caress her round titties.

"I don't know what to do," Tiki moaned as May lead her out of the water onto the damp sand. As the mini-waves splashed against them May showed her the joys of a woman's touches and kisses. A few feet away June had her head between Cindi's.

"I never imagined I'd see this day," Rod said to Bill as they watched the four women take turns on each other.

"It's not fair either," Bill said. "I mean after we cum we are done for a while but they just keep going at it."

About an hour later as the four women lay exhausted Bill and Ron moved up behind June and May. "Care for some loving?"

"We're too tired," May gasped before closing her eyes.

*****

It was the next day as Bill glanced out their window at the man passing out flyers. "What do you think about that couple?" He asked Cindi who walked up behind him.

Cindi looked at the tall handsome black man and the slender black woman next to him. "I would like to experience a black man before we left."

Jim Diggers looked at the paper and handed it to his new wife Brandi. "So are you interested in a private video?"

"Private like a porno?" She giggled.

"Yes baby but it would just be ours," he grinned realizing she might go for it.

"Maybe but not with that man," she whispered.

It was about thirty minute later as Jim sat in the hot spa when another man moved in with him.

"I can't believe that man," Bill said.

"What man?" Jim asked looking out over the pool.

"That man handing out those private video flyers."

"Yeah he gave me one too," Jim smiled. "I tried to talk my wife into it but she said no way. At least with that dude doing it.'

"I'm Bill."

"Jim," he said as they shook hands. "We're on our honeymoon."

"Us too," Bill grinned. He turned when he saw Cindi walking to the Jacuzzi with Jim's wife. "I see you two met each other."

"Yes," Cindi grinned as she stood proudly in her tiny white bikini. "Brandi and I went to the same college."

"Ohio State?" Jim asked.

"Yes dear that's where I went," Brandi laughed. "You must be Bill."

"Yes," Bill grinned as he stood up in the water and reached up to shake her long brown fingers. As she leaned over her bikini top moved downward to give him a good glimpse of her small but nicely shaped mounds.

"I'm Cindi," she smiled as she did the same to Jim.

"Why don't you join us?" Jim asked. He had seen Cindi a few minutes earlier walking around the pool and had appreciated her nice little butt.

For the next hour they talked about their jobs and families and their likes and dislikes. It was Bill who brought up the private videos.

"So I hear you might do a private video but not with that guy recording you," Bill directed at Brandi.

Brandi glared at her new husband. "I...uh...just said if I did one it wouldn't be him recording it."

"I said the same thing," Cindi said quickly. "I mean I don't know if I could really do those things with someone else watching."

Jim picked up on the possibility. "But we would not really see the person again and it would be our video."

They all got quiet as they thought of how exciting it would be to have sex while someone else watched. Both men were now sporting hard-ons. They all had the same thought but didn't know how to propose it.

Finally Bill said, "You know.....maybe you two could video us on our camera and then maybe we could video you on yours?" Now it was said and it suddenly became real.

"I.......uh...don't think so," Brandi said nervously. She looked at her husband for support but didn't get any.

"But...maybe we could just fool around some...you know not showing anything first to see how it feels?"

"I think I can do that," Cindi grinned hoping to convince Brandi to go along with it.

"We.......uh...need to talk about it first," Brandi said to her husband as she stood up and walked to the steps.

Bill could see the woman's nipples now rock hard pushing out her bikini top. She was definitely excited about the proposal. And when Jim stood to follow her he saw Cindi's eyes open wide when she saw the size of his covered manhood. "Maybe we'll see you later?" Jim said as he followed Brandi's round shapely ass back to the pool.

"Do you think she will go for it?" Bill asked Cindi as they sat hoping.

"Boy I hope so....," she smiled. Jim's cock had to be at least ten inches long.

*****

"We don't even know them," Brandi started in right away when they sat down.

"That's even better," Jim said. "We'll never see them again."

"But you want us to be naked.......I know you," she said hoping he would drop this crazy idea.

"If you only want to play around and keep our suits on I'm cool with it. We might regret it if we pass this up."

"You just want to see Cindi's naked white body," Brandi smiled. She could see his excitement under his trunks.

"And you've never seen a while man naked before either," he grinned back at her.

"God......this is so crazy," she said as she grabbed her glass of wine and downed it. "OK but no fucking," she giggled.

*****

It was ten minutes later and since they had not come back Cindi and Bill were walking out of the spa when Jim and Brandi walked back carrying their gear. "Your room or ours?" Jim smiled.

"Second floor," Bill grinned.

"Closer than ours," Jim smiled back. As they walked to the elevator the girls walked ahead while the guys appreciated their nice asses. Nothing was said on the elevator as their hearts raced in anticipation of what was to come.

"We...uh...didn't bring a video camera," Brandi said as they waited for Bill to use his passkey to open the door.

"You can use ours," Bill answered. "We have a few memory chips so you can keep your video." They all moved inside and stared at the huge king-size bed.

"I need to use the bathroom," Brandi announced as she headed that way.

"I'll go with you," Cindi said. After the door closed Jim told Bill the rules.

"We won't be doing any intercourse," he said firmly.

"Yeah...us too," Bill said trying to match whatever Jim said. He hoped that as they recorded they wouldn't be able to stop.

Slickman
Slickman
8,140 Followers