Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if we were to live together for a year? We split the expenses down the middle. One month we will live in your apartment, and the next month we live in my apartment. If your car breaks down you pay for it. If my car breaks down I pay for it. You buy your groceries, I will buy mine. What do you think; is it worth to try?"

Callaway said, "You are not allowed to participate in the festival this year."

"No, that is not fair. I am the reigning champion; I have the right to defend my crown."

"Okay, no deal. It was a nice thought though. I actually thought you were serious about making a commitment for the first time in your life."

"I was serious, but you are taking my crown away from me."

"Just think, I shaved my pussy just for you and you are thinking about your crown. What a waste. You can take me home now; I don't feel like dancing anymore. Is Mark single?"

"Yes he is, and no you don't. Your pussy belongs to me."

"No, my pussy belongs to me. You couldn't be faithful to a ton of gold, if they threatened to take your crown away."

"That's a lie, for a ton of gold I would make an exception."

"That's what I thought. You stay here. I'll call a cab to take me home. Forget my phone number, I never existed."

"Callie, come back here, I was only joking."

Pedro got out of the car and ran after her. He grabbed her around the waist to turn her around. She swung her arm at his head, and he ducked under it. She tried to jam her heel into his foot, but she missed, and broke her new $600 shoe. She cursed at him for being an asshole, and told him to leave her alone.

He grabbed her arms and said, "Callie be quiet or I will put you on the hood of my car and spank you."

"Go ahead Pedro, and you will see the inside of the jail cell quicker than a speeding bullet." She kicked him in the shin and screamed that he was a fucking moron.

The people going into the Ridge Club could not help but overhear the screaming and yelling going on between the couple. It was a classic lover's quarrel, and they disregarded the combatants.

"Callie are you going to calm down or not?"

"Calm down, you have been seen me get excited yet."

Pedro picked her up, threw her over his shoulder, and swatted her on her ass.

"Now shut up, while I take you back to the car."

"You forgot the heel to my shoe, you wetback."

"Callie, my family lived in California before the Irish knew what clothes were. That's why you people all have reddish blonde hair. Inbreeding does many things Callie; it gives you a genetic predisposition for hair color and for prostitution."

"You are a dead man Pedro. Put me down; I'm going to cut you up like a corned beef."

"That's another thing Callie; all Irish are drunks. I'm amazed any of you have your livers left to filter your blood of alcohol. You are all alcoholics."

Callaway was livid. She wanted to get back at him in the worst way, but how could she do that, when she was in the air, facing backwards on his 6 foot, muscular frame. Her arms were tired from pounding on his back, and she could not kick him, because of where his arms were holding her legs. She was helpless. She rested both her body and her mouth, until she was ignominiously dropped onto the hood of the car.

Pedro said, "Are you going to listen to me or not?"

"Why, do I look like a ton of gold to you?"

"No, you look better than a ton of gold to me. I want you more than that. If you would grow a sense of humor, and start laughing every once and again, you would have understood that by now. I was making fun of you, and you took it seriously. My crown means nothing to me. You mean everything to me. When are you going to grow up Miss Callaway? I told you I love you. I did not hear those words come from your mouth. I told you I was willing to give you a one-year commitment. I did not hear an agreement come from your mouth. I said I would be faithful to you for one year. I did not hear the same commitment come from you. If you don't want any of these things, just say no. I will take you home and I will tear up your phone number and forget you ever existed. What will it be Callie, yes or no?"

"Take me home...

Pedro nodded and walked towards the driver's side of the car.

"...and fuck me. I can't dance with one shoe."

Pedro looked back at her and saw lust in her eyes.

She said, "One year, starting tomorrow, tonight does not count. If you leave your underwear on the floor you will find in 1-inch strips the following morning. I use bleach on the floor. I would suggest if you have anything colorful not to put it there. I will tell you the rest of the rules as we go along."

Pedro responded, "I expect to get laid once every night. I expect your full participation in every act. I don't want you to lie there like a doughnut. I don't want nylons over the shower rod. I don't want panties in the sink. I will tell you the rest of the rules as we go along.

Callaway said, "That works for me, but sex only once a night; that's all I can expect?"

"You little bitch, complaining already."

"Listen you; I am 5'11" tall. If I tease my hair I am taller than you are."

"Are we ever going to see eye to eye on anything?"

"Just remember the old saying Pedro, 'When you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow'."

She reached out quickly and tried to grab his crotch.

Pedro's reaction was normal. He moved his hands to cover his pride and joy, while folding himself in half.

Callie said, "Do you see how easy it was for me to make you smaller than I am."

Pedro took a quick look around and saw no one in the area. He grabbed Callie, spun her around, and forced her over the hood of his car. She screamed to no avail. His hands went to the bottom of her short dress and lifted it to her waist. He held her down with his left arm and ripped her thong off her body. He balled it up and stuffed it in her mouth. He opened his slacks and let them drop to the floor. He kicked her legs apart, and speared her completely with one thrust.

Callie's neck reared back, both in pain, and in pleasure, as he invaded her pussy past her cervix on the first stroke. She screamed an obscenity into her thong but no one could hear it. Her eyes crossed as he flattened her chest against the car. "God, he is good." She could not move her hips, because her toes barely touched the ground. It did not matter to him, because he was moving like the piston of a steam locomotive. He would power stroke in, smoothly slide out and down, raise up onto his toes, and power stroke into her again. He did this every other second, and you could hear Callie puff a breath out every time his pubic bone crashed into her ass. It was not a spontaneous reaction from Callie; it was because he kept knocking the wind out of her.

Callie's first orgasm was small, but it rippled through her body for nearly a minute. Pedro yelled, "That is not allowed."

Callie screamed an almost recognizable sentence into the thong,

Pedro said, "Only big orgasms are allowed Ms. Callaway. It appears added stimulation is necessary." Before Callie could react, he reached under her hips to her center and pinched her clit. She exploded upon contact. Her world went white, before she started to grey out."

Pedro saw Callie start to enter a peaceful slumber, but needed her awake. He smacked her ass and her eyes jumped open.

Her thong fell out of her mouth and she said, "You are a real prick. That was a beautiful orgasm and I could have used the rest."

"I don't like to cum in an unconscious woman. It loses something in the translation. It is like coming in a corpse."

"How would you know the difference?"

"I have been with enough women to know the difference. I am getting ready to cum, and I think I will do it in your hair."

"If you go here my hair, I can guarantee you, when you fall asleep in my apartment, you will wake up with no hair on your body; I mean eyebrows, ears, pits, nose; the whole 9 yards."

"Will it hurt?"

"The way I will do it, it will be excruciating."

"I think I will pass this time." He continued stroking into her for another minute or more until he screamed like a wounded bear, and exhausted himself as he poured his life force into her.

The police officer shined his light on them, and said, "From my point of view, that was very enjoyable. However, from the point of view of the law, I could issue you a citation for performing a lewd act in public, among many other things. Why don't you two go home and continue to fight like an old married couple. Of course that would mean arguing, instead of having sex."

Callaway lowered her dress to cover her sex, turned around, and said, "We have already argued. We came to an agreement, and sex was the result. He is going to take me home, and I am going to fuck his eyeballs out for what he did to me. He broke the heel on my brand-new pair of shoes. He ripped a brand-new pair of panties, and he insulted my heritage. Three strikes you are out cold. I am the one who is going to deliver the knockout punch."

"Mister, I hope you did not bite off more than you can chew. You may have thought you had a firecracker on your hands, but it sounds like you have a stick of dynamite instead. Be careful what you just wished for, you may have just gotten it. Good night folks; take your act home, and keep your hands to yourself, while you are driving."

"Thank you officer, you stay safe now. Say hi to Felix for me."

"I will Pedro. Be nice to the lady."

Callaway looked at Pedro said, "I guess I will be the laughingstock of the police station in the morning?"

"He knows it was me, he doesn't know it was you. No one knows I had a date with you tonight, I could always lie about it."

"No, I don't want you to start off a relationship with me by lying."

"Let me take you home, you have a promise to keep."

"Which one are you talking about? I made several promises to you tonight."

"There is only one promise I want you to take care of tonight. I am interested in seeing if it is possible. You said you were going to screw my eyeballs out. Even the thought of that has me hard."

"All I have to do is smile at you and you get hard."

"I am very easy to please."

"Are you going to take me home are we going to stand out here all night talking about it?"

"Are you going to get into the car?"

Callaway crawled into through the driver's side, slid over to the passenger side, while wiggling her ass, and buckled herself in.

Pedro shook his head and followed her in. He did a double take when he realized she had raised her dress above her hips and her legs were splayed open. He could see some of his sperm seeping out of her vagina. She was looking straight ahead, but she had the biggest grin on her face.

He asked, "Are you attempting to develop a sense of humor?"

"From your reaction, I think I succeeded."

He moved his hand between her thighs and scooped some sperm onto his fingertips. He moved his fingers up, and started rubbed them on top of her clitoral hood. Callie started moaning instantly. He slid his fingers down the side of the labia minor, scooped up more sperm and the lubricant she was now providing. He moved his hand up the other side of her labia, torturously slow, bumping into swollen clit as he passed it by.

Callalily was in heated overdrive. She reached for the seatbelt release, but Pedro would not allow her to free herself. He wanted her to struggle for her release and she was doing just that; she was fighting like hell to reach her orgasm, and he wanted her fight longer.

He left her clit alone, moved to her vagina, and thrust two fingers into her. It was a difficult task for him, because of the position of his wrist, but he was determined to find her G spot. Callaway was determined to help him, when he continued to have trouble finding it. She moved her hips, and helped his fingers move to the correct position. She grabbed his hand, and held it steady. She moved her hips against that rough spot on the upper lining of her vagina, until he felt it also. He attacked it with the fervor of the teenager, and Callalily leaned back in the seat to enjoy the ride. She climbed higher, and all the stars burst brilliantly, as a major orgasm overtook her. Her eyes closed to enjoy a well-deserved sleep. Pedro started the car and began the short drive to their apartment.

Unfortunately, they did not make it the entire year. He was not happy with her rotating shifts; one week working from 6 AM to 6 PM, and the next working 6 PM to 6 AM. He worked from 5 AM to 4 PM, which matched her morning schedule just fine. When she worked nights they rarely saw each other. They started arguing over petty things, and the petty things turned into larger things, which affected their love life. They finally realized that this was not going to work, and after eight months they decided to separate, and stay friends, instead of waiting four more months and separate as enemies.

Callaway was now dating Harold, one of the two men who had proposed to her several years ago. He was financially secure, and when Callaway told him about her money, he knew she was not after him for his. They were living together in the same arrangement she had with Pedro, and they would see after the year was out, how they felt about one another. The best part was he didn't work, and she didn't want to stop working, because she loved being a nurse.

53. Finding Nemo

"Hello, Mister Free, this is Marie Mobley.

"Yes Marie, have you found her?"

"No sir, her last transmission was an email to Steve warning him not to try to contact her again. She said she had 'The Garden of Eden' loaded in her computer and the next time he tried to contact her she would not warn him; she would just transmit the program and melt his computer to the ground. She told him she was fine and just wanted to be left alone, until she resurfaced. I checked for any electronic transactions and there were none. I did find two checks she made out. She purchased a Motorhome. She purchased supplies for her Glens Falls Ranch, for the horses that board there. She does this every six months or so for the man who manages the property. Both checks are out of a bank in Las Vegas, Nevada. Other than that Mister Free she has been absolutely silent, as far as I can ascertain."

"Marie don't be disheartened. We have come up against that same stonewall, and I have more people working on it and larger computers looking for her. The reason I asked you to do it, is you were a friend of hers, and you may be able to think of something that she may do that we may never think of. Keep trying for me please. You will be receiving a check for your services."

"Thank you Mister Free, I did not expect to be paid, but it is appreciated."

"You're welcome Marie, when is your wedding?"

"We are going to be married the Saturday after Thanksgiving, because both our families will be able to enjoy being in New York for the holiday."

"That was excellent thinking Marie. It should be an exciting time for everyone."

"I will be just fine Mister Free. It is Steven I am worried about. He is a nervous wreck."

"That is funny Marie. Instead of the nervous bride syndrome, you have the distraught groom. Take plenty of pictures; if and when Patricia decides to come back to us, she will enjoy laughing at him. Goodbye Marie, I have to go back to work."

"Goodbye Mister Free, I will call you when I have something for you."

 

54. Oh Baby

The final touches of the nursery were done. The draperies were hung to Susan's satisfaction. The mobile was hanging properly and the bumpers were securely tucked, and zippered around the inside of the crib. All the safety measures that came with the crib had been neatly checked off as the assembly process had been completed. It was now time to go to the hospital, and bring Callum Gregory Robbins, all 5 lbs. 2 oz. of him, home. The house was so clean it smelled antiseptic. They were not taking any chances of bringing their child, from the sterile atmosphere of a hospital, into a normal home. Today this home was not normal, it was disinfected, and so were the parents. They scrubbed every part of their body vigorously, and there was not a speck of dirt under their fingernails, or toes. There may be some tomorrow, but there was none today. Definitely not today, the day they were bringing their tiny treasure home. They had even gone so far as to have Susan's truck detailed. It had not been this clean since the day it came out of the showroom, and the sales clerk handed her the keys.

Callum had been moved into the nursery. He was no longer needed to be in the Neonatal unit, because he did not require constant care. He was thriving on his own and doing exceedingly well. He was two and half times his birth weight, his lungs were mature and his genitals were still to talk of the nurses.

After all the paperwork was signed, and his parents accepted the notarized copy of the birth certificate, Callum was lifted out of his bassinet, carried gracefully out of the nursery, and handed to Alan.

He was not prepared for this, and nearly went into shock. He could cozy up to mobsters. He could hide undercover for a year. He could be shot and still function well enough to put six thugs out with action. Now he was looking at a 5-pound baby boy, who scared him to death.

He looked at Susan and asked, "What do I do with him?"

"You were the one that got me pregnant dummy; you figure it out." She took the paperwork, picked up the diaper bag, and started walking towards the elevator.

The nurse looked at him and said, "Useless, absolutely useless."

Alan slowly summoned up courage to walk with his son towards the elevator. When the bell sounded, Callum continued to sleep, but Alan jumped out of his skin. He went down to the first floor, and walked towards the hospital exit. He was stopped by a hospital guard, who asked to see the paperwork for the child.

Alan said, "My wife has it."

"Sir, where is your wife?"

"She came down head of me: Susan Robbins"

The guard called medical records and asked if they had a discharge notice for a Callum Gregory Robbins. The secretary said, "We have no record of a Robbins being in this hospital."

The guard said thank you and pulled his weapon. "Sir, do not move, do not harm the baby, and do not make any sudden moves. If you do I will shoot you where you stand."

Alan said, "Why would I do anything to put my son in danger?"

"That is not your son; you are attempting to steal a baby from this hospital. Help is on the way, and you are going to jail for a very long time."

"What the heck are you talking about? My name is Alan Robbins. This is my son Callum Gregory Robbins. My wife's name is Susan Robbins, and she is somewhere in this hospital. Why don't you page her and she will bring down the paperwork."

"Sir, I believe you are delusional. Either that or you are trying to set yourself up as a mental case. Either way you are not leaving this hospital with that baby in your arms."

"Is nurse Callaway in the hospital today, she can verify everything I said."

The guard picked up his intercom phone and called to see if nurse Callaway was in the hospital.

She was working, and she was told to go to the lobby to verify the identity of a man trying to leave the hospital, with a baby.

When she got there she looked at Alan and said, "Good afternoon, Mister Jamieson, how are you today."

"Callaway you will never get laid again. I am going to sew you up so tight; a spaghetti noodle will never get through there."

Susan tapped him on the shoulder and laughed. "We got a call from your good friend Michael Free. He reminded us that you are dead, and had to stay that way until the trials are over. That's why the hospital has no record of you ever being here."

123456...8