Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had never thought about cancer before doctor; is there anything I should do to protect myself against it?"

"No Jemma that is why you're coming to see me. I am going to do some genetic testing on you. I may also need to do some testing on the women in your family. Will that be a problem?"

William stepped in and said, "I can guarantee you Doctor, her family will cooperate fully."

Jemma was about to say something, but she looked at her husband's face, and stopped. She knew he was not going to take no for an answer from anyone in her family, regardless of what he had to do.

William looked at his wife's face, smiled, nodded his head, and continued to listen to Doctor Heightman.

Doctor Stephanopoulos said that Jemma would be released from the hospital tomorrow, until he saw William shake his head in the negative. He immediately changed his mind and said she would be released the day afterwards."

When the doctors were completed, William asked them to wait at the nurse's station for one moment, because he wished to speak to them privately.

When he walked out to greet them, he handed Doctor Heightman a check for $50,000. He handed Doctor Stephanopoulos a check for $200,000.

Doctor Heightman said, "What is this for? Your billing will come through my office."

Stephanopoulos grabbed his colleagues arm in an attempt to silence him.

William said to them, "Doctors, this is for delivering my son, and saving my wife's life. My wife is the most important person in my life. I lost my first wife and I was devastated by it. If I had lost Jemma, I would have lost the will to live. Doctor Stephanopoulos and I had an agreement, and, quite accidentally because of that agreement the cancer was found. This small amount of money means nothing to me. Jemma means everything. Use it in good health. You have my information. If at any time you need anything, any help in any form at all, contact me and I will move heaven and earth to help you. Thank you again, doctors."

Doctor Heightman was about to say something when his arm was squeezed again by his friend.

"Stan, you don't want to know, but he can do what he said he can do from either side of the law. I checked on him, when he told me exactly how I was to handle his wife's pregnancy and delivery. The only reason I did the C-section was because he told me she was not allowed to suffer more than two hours, or my family would. The word I got back was simply, "Don't fuck with him." I found the cancer accidentally and called you."

"What time is golf tomorrow?"

"Tee time is 9:45 AM, and I don't want to hear you moaning about the stakes tomorrow. I know you will be able to afford it."

Doctor Heightman waved the check in the air, and asked, "Do you think it is good?"

"I would bet your life on it."

"Very funny Ty, I will see you later."

They moved Jemma back into her suite, and for the first time she was able to hold her son. She bared her breast, and brought him to her nipple. That young man did not have to be told what to do. He latched on to that protrusion and started sucking with every ounce of strength he added in him. Jemma's eyes rolled as her son cradled her breast in his tiny hands.

"William, I am going to need a diaper."

"Are you all right Jemma, are you having a problem?"

"You damn right I'm having a problem. Your son just made me cum all over the bed."

Patty, Stephano, and William started laughing at Jemma's predicament.

"Come on guys, this is not funny. I am going to be breast-feeding this little monster for almost 3 years. Between him, and his father, I am going to be in a constant state of orgasm."

Patty said, "I thought you told me that orgasm was a good thing."

"I am going to get you for that, Patricia. I hope Stephano turns you into a nymphomaniac."

"I second that motion," Stephano said.

"Shut up Stephano, or I will lie down and think of England."

"What does England have to do with being a nymphomaniac?"

William said, "I will buy you another book, baby. I think you will enjoy this one, also."

"If you can get me it on tape, I can listen to it while I am the feeding the baby."

"I will have to put towels underneath you to keep you from ruining the rocking chair."

"What rocking chair?"

"Dad, sometimes you have to put a muzzle on your mouth. You are letting the cat out of the bag, before she gets home."

"Yes, I guess I'm a little excited, also."

They rolled Jemma out of the hospital in a wheelchair, with William carrying 'William Michael Zabo Junior' in his car seat. Patricia went into the limousine, followed by Stephano. William handed his namesake to Stephano, and helped Jemma into the car. A private nurse followed, helped Jemma did comfortably seated, put a pillow over her abdomen, and then buckled her into her safety belt.

Patty was laughing, as she watched Stephano attempt to follow the directions for securing her brothers car seat into the cars' safety harness. After five minutes of trial and error, and everyone in the car now laughing at him, he turned to his fiancée, and said, "If you think you can do it, go ahead, make a fool of yourself." He sat down in a huff, angry at his own deficiency at putting the car seat into its harness, and hoping, hoping to the heavens that Patty could not do it, either.

Patty knelt down in front of her brother, kissed him on the nose, turned him around so he faced the seat, threaded the belt through the appropriate slots, crossed the harness over the little tyke, and snapped it closed. It had taken her under a minute to complete this task.

Everyone in the car applauded, with the exception of Stephano, who could not understand how he had missed the instruction to turn the baby towards the seat.

Carolina's driver asked, "Is it safe to go now?"

"Yes Jimmy, you know the address."

Almost immediately Jemma knew something was amiss. "William, where are we going?"

"Home, dearest, you are in no condition to go traipsing around New York City with a new baby, especially if he gets hungry. Those used to be my property; now I have to share them."

"Poor daddy, he has to suck on two breasts to get them from 44EEE back to 38D. I am sure he will be dedicated to that task day and night."

"Yes Patricia, but think how hard it is going to be on my teeth and jaws."

"Junior doesn't seem to have any problem with it."

"That's because Junior doesn't have any teeth yet."

"William, where are we going?"

"I repeat, dear, we are going home. I have never lied to you, and I am not going to start now."

Jimmy turned off Park Avenue onto his 64th St., and parked in a space that was cordoned off by yellow police tape. The officers on patrol had been well paid for this service.

"Jemma, love of my life, we are home."

"William, what did you do? You must have paid a fortune to live in this building. What floor do we live on?"

"All of them, I bought the entire building. It was renovated two years ago, and the owners could not keep up with the new mortgage payments. I have a friend at Southtrust Limited Bank, which holds the mortgage on this property. I told him what I was looking for, and he mentioned this building. The bank wanted to get rid of it, I wanted to buy it, and we came to a mutual agreement."

"How much money do we call this mutual agreement, in dollars?"

"Jemma, you have never asked me a question about money before, and I am shocked that you would ask me about it now."

"Could we just call it idle curiosity?"

"$14,260,000 is the total price. I put down $3,260,000, leaving me a mortgage of $11 million at 2.75% over 30 years. I transferred $110 million, from a Hong Kong account, into an account at Southtrust that pays 9.35% interest annually. Over the course of the next 18 years, that account will pay off this building in full and leave us a tidy profit of about $23 million."

"$28,600,000, plus the building, free and clear, dad. Don't be modest now."

"Patricia, be nice."

"Yes, father, I will try."

Jemma asked, "How the heck do you two do it? The numbers, the percentages, over the range of years, it takes computers longer to figure that out, and it took you to do, Patty. It's mind-boggling that you can do it so quickly."

"It's like your breasts, Jemma. It's a gift, and you now have one pint of it flowing through your veins. You could wind up on a game show, and win millions of dollars, because of it. "

"Patty, I'm going to take you over my knee and spank you."

"You may as well get in line; it seems everyone wants to spank me."

The End

Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father

Chapter 18