Honour Among Thieves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd cheered.

Thrain appeared to be noticeably bolstered by the crowd's cheers. He gave her ass a good smack and applied himself to eating her asshole with a renewed vigor.

For Oriana, as a result of the drink, the crowd had largely vanished from her perception. The drink was a focus potion which narrowed reality to the drinker and their immediate surroundings. She could still clearly see and feel Thrain and Devlin, but the crowd was no longer an influence on any of her actions or reactions.

Devlin tried to think of repulsive things, like the smell of burnt troll, to keep himself distracted while Oriana salivated copiously all over his cock. It became more difficult as she gave in to the pleasure that Thrain was providing, groaning harder and mewling deliciously with Devlin deep in her mouth.

Having lubed up her asshole with his spit, Thrain sat back and brought a thick finger to the hole.

"Spread her ass for me," Thrain said to Devlin, who let go of Oriana's hair and reached two hands down her beautiful back to her ass, pulling the lush curves apart to give Thrain full access.

"I bet we can make her come like this," Thrain grinned, pushing his finger all the way into her hot tight ass. He bent forward and licked at her pussy, then closed his mouth around her clit and started to suck. At the same time, he started to slide his finger in and out of her ass.

"Does that feel good?" Devlin asked, addressing Oriana. Though his cock was still deep in her mouth, she tried to respond. It came out as a muffled "Mmmnnn Hmmm."

"Maybe she needs another finger in there," Devlin suggested to Thrain. Without moving his mouth, Thrain worked a second finger in with the first. When he moved the both of them, wiggling and spreading them inside her asshole, Oriana shrieked.

Concerned that she might be in pain, Devlin grabbed her hair again and lifted her mouth off his cock. He pulled her head back and looked at her eyes. Their glazed gaze did not appear to be anything other than totally blissful.

"It... feels... so... good..," she labored to tell him in between full-mouthed sighs.

"Come for us," he told her. The crowd cheered encouragement, but she didn't hear it.

Thrain stepped up the pace of his two-fingered ass-fucking and sucked harder at her clit. Devlin reached a hand underneath her and roughly tweaked her nipples. He was watching her face for signs of strain and discomfort, but in her eyes he saw a heady mix of relief, gratitude, and surrender.

"Cumming," she mouthed at Devlin.

Intense spasms wracked her lithe elfin frame. Thrain and Devlin steadily continued to ply her tits, clit and asshole with their talents. She screamed, several times, but they did not stop until she quieted and the spasms subsided.

During her orgasm, the crowd was also very loud. A good number of the thieves below were masturbating themselves, or were partnered with someone else in various states of sexual congress. In a spectacular testament to Oriana's infectious sensuality, a lot of people reached their orgasms at the same time as hers.

With two fingers still lodged in her asshole, Thrain stood up.

"She's ready for that ass-fucking now," he told Devlin, and easily slid in a third finger. He slowly pumped the trio of digits into her ass. "You should have her ask for it," Thrain suggested, "Maybe beg."

Making Oriana beg to be ass-fucked by him in public seemed a perfectly appropriate vengeance for her love potion stunt. Devlin liked the idea immediately.

"Beg me to fuck your ass," he told her, giving one of her tits a sharp slap for emphasis.

Amazingly, Oriana took to her penance as quickly as he had. "Please fuck my ass. I need your cock in my ass."

Devlin shoved her head to the side and got up from the couch to take Thrain's place at her rear. The guildmaster stepped aside, smiling as he slipped his fingers out.

Wanting to draw out her punishment, Devlin did not shove his cock straight into her ass. He swabbed with the head of it around her leaking pussy and teasingly stroked it against her asshole. "Beg!" he barked. The flat of one hand cracked hard against one of her asscheeks.

"Pleeeaaase!" Oriana cried, fairly sobbing with need. "I need it! Please! Fuck my ass! Please!"

Devlin obliged, sinking the length of his cock fully into her. Thrain's fingers had expertly stretched her ass, but the fit was still snug.

"Ooooh," breathed Oriana, her crimson-flushed cheek pressed against the dark satin of the couch cushion. Her face was turned toward their audience, but she was oblivious to them. She could only focus on her ass being full of Devlin's cock and the titillating friction of his unremoved clothing against her bare skin. As Thrain was no longer touching her, he had vanished from her perception.

Without any pretense of a gentle overture, Devlin began to ruthlessly fuck her as hard as he could. Oriana appeared to delight in his ravaging manner. She groaned loudly and continuously, occasionally calling out the name of a deity. With hands bound and bent over, she could hardly do more.

Many members of the crowd had recovered from their previous orgasms, and were roaring crude words to goad Devlin onward in his carnal assault. Prompted by the crowd's noise, and his own devious inclinations, Devlin's eye caught the glint of the cord he had coiled around her wrists. He grabbed it and pulled her upright back against him.

As soon as she was upright, he released the cord and took her again by the hair, wrapping the dark silk length of it around his wrist like a rein.

"You like that, don't you?" he growled in her ear, loud enough for the crowd to hear too.

"Yes!" she choked out.

"Louder!"

"Yes!Yes!"

"Do you want to come again?" he asked her, his tone dripping with honeyed mockery. He was using the cruel thrusts of his thick and throbbing cock to punctuate his words.

"Yes!"

"Beg for it."

"Please make me come! I want to come with your cock in my ass!"

His free hand snaked around between her legs, and his fingers took to furiously frigging her slippery clit. His cock made strong, steady strokes as he continued to pummel her asshole.

"Come!" he commanded, moving his fingers faster.

"Aaaaaah!" Oriana howled, succumbing helplessly to his order. She could not really squirm, held fast as she was by his firm hands and the cord around her wrists, but her lean-muscled thighs trembled violently and she panted heavily for a full minute. She felt her heartbeat rushing in her ears.

The crowd howled too, some of them mustering enough spunk to orgasm a second time.

"Say 'thank you'," prompted Devlin when it seemed Oriana's passion had ebbed and the crowd was quiet enough to catch his words.

"Thank you!" she gasped, in genuine gratitude.

"My turn," said Devlin. He released his grip on her hair and pushed her top half back down again onto the couch.

Now he set to pleasing himself by rapidly and forcefully driving his swollen cock into her asshole.

"You want me to come in your ass?" he asked, feeling his balls tighten.

"Yes! Please! Come in my ass!" Oriana said as loudly as she could with her mouth against a couch cushion.

With a determined grunt, Devlin emptied his load deep in Oriana's ass. She could feel the hot splash of each spurt inside her, and murmured muffled pleased sounds into the cushion. She even tried to wiggle her ass back against him to make sure she had it all.

When Devlin slid his cock out, she moaned sadly and softly.

"Let us see! Let us see!" chanted the crowd eagerly. In his post-orgasmic stupor, it took Devlin a moment to ascertain their meaning.

Keeping his hands on her at all times, he rearranged Oriana on the couch so that her chest was leaned against the back of it and her ass was facing the audience. He stood behind the couch, reaching down to spread her ass cheeks so everyone could see her reddened gaping asshole with thick creamy strands of his come leaking out of it.

There was abundant applause.

When the clapping died down, Devlin realized that sometime during the latter part of the performance, Thrain had disappeared from the stage.

-------------------------------------------------

As the crowd began to leave, some in small groups and some alone, Devlin sat on the couch next to Oriana and reached to undo the knot that kept her hands bound. It came loose for him easily, and she brought her arms forward and began to slowly rub her wrists. He had not tied the cord very tightly, but in the extended period of time she'd spent with them secured together had slightly impeded circulation.

"Do they hurt?" Devlin asked,

"Not really," she admitted. "Reflex I guess."

Still naked, she stretched her elegant arms and reached toward the table, picking up one of the two pouches that the dwarf had brought back, and handing it to Devlin. She noticed that there was now also a bowl of water and a small towel on the table.

"Are we even now?" she asked, looking at Devlin squarely.

"Yeah," Devlin said, smiling.

Oriana smiled too, took the towel and dipped it in the water to wipe herself, thankful for the small consideration that would save her beautiful green dress from unseemly staining.

While she was washing, Devlin picked up her dress from the floor of the dais, and held it out to her. Oriana stood and slipped it back into place over her body and refastened the golden cord about her waist. Devlin had already tucked his cock back into his pants and done them up.

"What happened to Thrain?" she asked.

"Beats me," Devlin shrugged. "He missed the best part."

She laughed a little at that.

They both knew it would look very odd to their other housemates if they were to return to the house arm in arm after a guild meeting, each with a new pouch of coins. But they did walk close together to the meeting room door, accepting congratulatory comments and salacious accolades from the stragglers who had not left yet.

"I'm headed back to the house," Oriana declared when they reached the door, already thinking of a secret place in the dooryard that she could stash her pouch before going inside.

"I've got a few things to do before I head that way," said Devlin, though he really didn't. He thought he might wander down by the river for a while, or perhaps he would find a card game in the gambling district and put his new wealth to use.

Not knowing exactly how to wrap up their encounter, but not wishing to linger any longer, Oriana whispered a word of thanks as she ducked through the arched doorway into the darkness outside.

12