Hooked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm." His voice just audible. His lips forcing her ear in reach as her head shakes and fights for release. "That's right. I want you lost. Your body is more mine than your own. It will do what I want it to and you will have to deal with that." His breath now felt threatening and heated. His words frightening though she strained to hear them. She wanted him to stop but couldn't bring herself to say the words that would make him release her. "That's right. Your orgasms are mine and I will have them the way I want them. I want you anxiousness and desperate when you cum." His hand touched the side of her face and she involuntarily let out a small scream. "Mmmmmmmm. You're going to cum so good for me."

Another insufficient "please" wracked her body. Her lips barely moved and he pressed his thumb past her teeth when they did. It tasted like her own juices. The way they taste when he makes her lick them from his cock. She lapped at it as he pulled it slowly back out with the moan he'd found there. Suddenly his fingers were back at her panties, peeling them aside and shoving his face into her misty bush. She cried out.

As his tongue shoved in and out of her open, sopping mound, he grabbed the globes of her ass, then slid his hands up her sides and pinched her nipples. She was sent reeling into a shattering lurch.

His thumbs were peeling her delicate lips apart as he stuffed his muscle deeper in her and she hadn't enough breath to gasp or moan or scream. When her storm abated, she managed a long shuddering breath and a limp waggle of her tits before slumping in her bindings. He turned her to the door and massaged her back. Ran his hands up the spine, and softly down the sides until she melted with the grain of the wood.

His digits made firm circles deep into the sides of her spine and moved up and down her back, from the top of her ass to her neck. She melted further into the wood. The ties were straining against the hook and cutting into her wrists, but she didn't have the strength to raise up. His hands moved with certainty and knowledge across her ribs and to her hips. Up her sides and kneading her shoulders.

His fingertips traced lines down her back and bunched handfuls of her buttocks. She didn't notice when he slipped a thumb under her panties, pulled it aside and lifted her ass. What she did notice was his pole ramming its way into her depths (when did his pants open?). His hands had spread up and onto her shoulders. As his cock shoved up, his hands pulled down and her gut wrenched open. She came before the second stroke completed and the screaming and writhing drove him into a fury of pumping.

He lifted her off the hook when he finished and carried her to the bed. Her pants at her ankles and her panties so wet she they'll never be dry again. He set her half on the edge with her knees off the mattress and her ass pushing up. She'd just gotten her hands above her head before he pushed her flat. Now she heard his belt come out of the loops. A sound she'd heard and thrilled at many times before. Now, with the blindfold, it sounded clearer than ever. She heard the clanking of the buckle and rustle of cloth that shot a pang thrilling through her insides.

Now she felt the cool of the air strike her buttocks. Her panties were peeled to her ankles and the goose pimples raised over the newly exposed flesh. She felt where the moisture had completely impregnated the skin and moaned at the thought of the leather making it too hot to touch. She wriggled and bunched her ass, marveling at how he made her feel so wanton. She wanted him to want her. She knew how he loves to watch her writhe and she squirmed, hoping he would find it irresistible.

She was pooching her ass out for him when he grabbed the ties between her wrists. She hadn't felt him move and the sudden jerking made her squeal with trepidation. What else was in store for her? She'd been through so much already. He hooked her bindings to something she didn't see and her arms were stretched to their extent. She raised her head, wondering if he would be at her ear next. She loves when he tells her what will be next.

He didn't. All was silent until she heard the whirring of the belt slicing through the atmosphere and the answering smack when it landed on her ass. She screamed. More from surprise than from the sting. She felt the heat rising off her in waves as the next stroke fell. And another. Three more and she was squirming wildly, soaking the edge of the bed. She had visions of a wet spot growing and spreading until it pooled on the carpeted floor.

She didn't count the strokes, but had become so accustomed to them that when they stopped, she groaned from the tips of her toes. The burning had become part of her and now the absence was palpable. The cool air slid over the smarting cheeks of her ass and made puckers as it went. She raised her head again. Where was he?

His legs squeezed her arms together and he pushed his fully hard cock to her lips. His hands grabbed the back of her head and forced her onto the throbbing pole, but she could only reach halfway. She gasped and wriggled harder, trying to push her way onto the bed to take it all. He swatted her butt with the belt end, a sharp slap and she jumped, but stopped struggling.

His cock pulled out to the very tip pressed to her lips and she nibbled greedily. He groaned at this and warmth spread through her. The head pushed to her teeth and out again and she licked and nibbled completely out of control. She needed his cock in her throat. Needed him fucking her mouth and shooting streams of thick jism into her.

She tried to express this, wiggling and jutting her neck out, but his hands held her head firmly and he pushed in or pulled out as he wanted. Her hips were bucking as he kept teasing her. She needed his cock in her so bad! It was all she could think of. All the way in her throat or buried in her snatch, she wanted it with a desperation she hadn't felt before. At least since last time, though each time it seemed worse than it ever had.

His cock pulled away and she shrieked in outrage. She struggled again and tried inching her way across the bed but a sharp smack with the belt stopped her and left her panting. She could feel her ass so hot that waves were flowing up from it. The air movement too feeble to cool it even the slightest bit.

Now his voice directed into her ear. "If you keep struggling, I will tie you so tight that you will not even be able to raise your ass to take my cock as deep as I want it in you. Then I'll be upset at missing what should be mine."

She shivered and stopped her struggles. "That's better." His hand stroked its way down her back to toy with her buttocks. "That's the way I love your ass. Hot and red and still wet from your pussy juices. I want to fuck you and feel your ass want more." She moaned. A guttural moan that shook her entire body. "Do you want my cock in you?"

"Yes." Was all she could manage. A whispered entreaty that sounded inadequate to her ears. She left it in the air, unable to produce enough pressure in her throat for more. He must have accepted it, however, because the weight lifted from the bed and his hand removed from her bottom.

Long minutes passed. She nearly dozed thinking of how hard he was and how he'd stayed hard after fucking her against the door and splattering his cum inside her. She daydreamed how he would look with his cock waving as he strode around her and the throbbing and twitching when he stayed in front of her. The appraising looks he gives her when she is bared and bound before him.

She loved it all. She loved the way he knew what he wanted from her. How he knew he wanted her craving and appalled at the same time. She loved the way she had no idea what he would do to her next and yet she loved every second of it. She loved not knowing what to expect and wanting anything he gave. She loved the trickle of fear and discomfort as he would take her away from the familiar and into the uncertain and unknown. She loved the way her body responded to him like a true lover and her mind rebelled, telling herself not to do it. Not to go any further or get wrapped up any deeper.

He was oblivious to her protestations. He listened solely to her body and made it want more and she loved even that. The way he took what he wanted and gave what she needed.

His hand interrupted her reverie with a sharp slap on the bunch of her ass. She writhed. It stung and brought tears to her eyes. She was working through it when his hard staff pierced her. The muscles of her rear were bunched and released as he speared her again and again. An alternating slap would rip a shriek from her lips. Just as she felt the building feeling bubbling its way through her body, he stopped and slapped her. Hard.

She cried out and her struggles renewed. Her head thrashed back and forth trying to clear the blindfold from her eyes. The belt landed with a stinging lash yanking a cry and tears from her. The belt then wrapped around her ankles and was locked to something. She had no idea what, but her feet were locked to the edge of the mattress and she was now tied down so thoroughly that her struggles were moot.

She stopped, panting and listened intently for where he might be now. She heard nothing but her own heavy breathing. Distinct pants renting the still air. His fingers crept to a clutch on the insides of her thighs and the quick movement to spread them and open her pussy took all her breath. The stab of his tongue left her devoid of thought as well. He lapped at her, suckled and shoved his face for so few moments before she felt the edge of her orgasm press her.

He stopped just as sudden and she flinched waiting for the slap he would give to quiet her climax. Though her flesh trembled, the blow never came. His fingers twined in her hair and pulled her mouth up to taste her own juices slathered over his velvet cockhead. She licked and sucked greedily. As fervently as he had just taken her pussy.

She could taste the precum and feel the excitement grow when he yanked it away and left her grasping for oxygen. His kiss took her by surprise yet again. Tender and subtle, he was taking the fluids from her own pussy from her own lips. Teasing them off her plumped soft skin with his tongue and sucking them into his mouth. She could have kept him at it for hours, but he left her alone and feeling in the dark for a sign of what would come next.

His fingers on her back. His tongue rammed in her sopping cunt. His cock slamming in her, shoving her diaphragm, tracing rubbed spots and sore points inside her. Giving her delicious tingles when his smooth member touches on tender areas deep within. She wanted to cry with the joy and delight of it all.

Once more his cock bounced at the back of her throat and once more left her needy, her lips smeared with pussy. As he took his tool from her he swiped it on her cheeks. Those very juices were leaving her body in a steady stream now and when he shoved his face into her, she imagined them gushing. The warmth that ran with them overtook her and she had no more ability to stop her shaking than to hold back the orgasm pounding inside her. As it broke over her, a tide of epic proportion, disembodied noises ranted. Then his full length and hardness penetrated her very heart. He untied her with heavy swollen fingers and tired movements. They collapsed together and woke hours or days after.

12