Hooked Up for Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my, Shell, I never knew making love with a woman would be so terrific. However, I now know differently," said Donna hoarsely.

"Gawd, you were awesome in your orgasm. I loved every wave of sexual energy your body experienced while you came into my mouth," and then, with a smile Shell said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed it? I loved it!"

"Good. You then won't mind if I show you something else women can do when making love?" Shell asked demurely.

"Oh, my, no. I won't mind. I won't mind at all," said Donna. "You are the teacher and I am the student."

As Shell stood up, she said, "Well, then, turn and lie flat on your back."

When Donna did as Shell had told her to do, Shell climbed up on the bed and placed herself in a 180 position.

"Now, Donna, I'm going to fuck you with what is called a Scissor's Kiss. Spread your legs and turn a little onto your right side," said Shell.

Shell, in turn, got between Donna's legs so that their legs were intertwined with one another, both their legs opened like a pair of scissors with knees bent.

"Now, I'm going to put my pussy onto yours. We'll hold hands and grab onto the leg of the other," Shell instructed. "Once in that position I'm going to rub my pussy against yours, especially clit to clit until we both have an orgasm, hopefully at the same time. In other words I'm going to fuck the hell out of you."

Shell slid her body forward towards Donna's until their pussies were against one another. Once in this position called tribadism or mutual masturbation Shell began to rub her vulva against Donna's vulva. This movement spread their labia against one another that allowed friction from rubbing to arouse them both at the same time.

Once Donna caught on to what they were doing and what to do, she went wild. She thrust her hips up and down against Shell's while Shell did the same in return. Both being so sexually aroused, it didn't take long for them to near orgasm.

"Oh, my, Shell, it's happening. I'm about ready to cum again. Are you?" asked Donna.

"Ready? Hell, I've been ready since I felt you up in the movie theatre. Oh, yes, I'm ready!" Shell cried out. "Let's try to cum together and enjoy a mutual orgasm."

"All right, Shell. I'm almost there. In fact, I'm there now. Nowwwwwwwwwwww, Shell, I'm cumming. Cum with me, Shell," cried out Donna.

"I'm there with you! I'm cumming, too!" groaned Shell.

Both Shell's and Donna's clits throbbed and vibrated with intense orgasmic sensations, and their pussy cream intermingled with one another making it very wet. The two were in the Nirvana of sexual ecstasy as they rode out their mutual orgasms, each enjoying giving and receiving at the same time.

Shell and Donna didn't stop humping one another though since in this position two women can come again and again and again. However, once each had her sexual emotions and needs satisfied, they both dropped down onto the mattress and lay there breathing hard and covered with sweat.

After minutes had passed, Shell and Donna untangled their legs, and Shell turned a 180 until they were face to face. Shell enfolded Donna into her arms, and they kissed, tasting the aftermath of Donna's love juice and pussy cream that lingered still on her lips.

When their kiss ended, Shell looked into Donna's eyes and whispered, "Oh, my, Donna, that was wonderful. Wasn't it?"

"Yes, Shell, it was. Very. Thank you for introducing me into the world of lesbian love. I loved it. Who could have imagined it could be so wonderful?" sighed Donna completely content lying in Shell's arms.

Thus, with her roommates gone for the weekend, Donna fell asleep in Shell's arms to sleep the sleep of lovers.

12