Hooters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took aim, hit the button to record video, and exalted in the unexpected victory. He now had video as well as audio proving that the bird was here, so far from where it had any right to be. The owl remained for a few seconds longer, as if it had waited for him to prepare the camera, gifted him with a call, and then leapt into the sky.

Clint tracked the bird until it vanished behind the house, and then scrambled into his RV. He started the video, watched the scene once more in the view screen, and had an irrational urge to squeal like a schoolgirl. As soon as it ended, he replayed it again.

He'd replayed the video twice more when he heard Alice shout, "Breakfast is ready."

Clint stepped out the door of the RV, and stooped down to pick up his recorder from where he'd left it. "Yeah. Just a minute."

"Well, hurry before it gets cold. As soon as we eat, there are some hooters I'd like you to do some careful research on."

He hurried back inside to plug in his equipment, more than ready to get to work on that project.

****

Hope you enjoyed this steamy outdoor romp. As always, your vote is the coin in my tin cup, so please click some stars if you enjoyed the story. Comments and favorites are a nice boost as well. The feedback is what keeps me coming back for more.