Hootie Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while for the two of them to regain any composure. Erin scooped up some of the mingled juices from her pussy and tasted it. She purred. Stan watched her repeat this and moved down to lick up some of the wetness for himself. With his lips covered and his mouth full, he moved up and kissed Erin deeply. They shared their warm, tasty juices. He went down again and brought a mouthful up to her enormous tits and licked and sucked them, covering them with the fragrant wetness. The room smelled of sex. They were both saturated in it, inside and out. They held each other for a long time, lingering in the warm afterglow. This was perfect.

Two lovers who were made for each other had finally found one another. Erin had a good man who lusted for her special gifts as much as she wanted to share them. Stan had found the 'hootie queen' of his wettest dreams and she was also the love of his life. And as he savored the taste of their lovemaking, he felt his cock getting hard again...

12