Hopefully Nobody was Looking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel's face lit up when it came to selecting treats. It was super cute of her! We settled on some lovely maple cookies and a bunch of nanaimo squares. I couldn't help but eat a few with her on the way back. It was super yummy! The sugar from the food and sweetness from Ariel really brightened up my day.

On the way back, I pulled over on a dirt road. I stopped everything I was doing and stared deeply into Ariel's eyes. Without question, our instincts took full control. I was full of fire and I couldn't let her tease me at the beach without consequence. I was forceful with my tongue and rubbed her savagely through her shorts.

She opened her legs and whimpered intensely. I denied any kind of touching from her because I was the one in control this time. Normally, Ariel dominates me during our sexy time but not today! Her legs were damp with sweat and she moaned in pleasure. I pulled down her tank top and her boobs slid out of her top with ease. I felt my pussy contracting, pushing fluid out into my panties.

I breathed heavy and got weak again from my excitement. The tables turned and Ariel slid her hand up my skirt to rub me. Her hand played and felt me up all over. I felt amazing!

"Let's go into the back seat!" I suggested, keeping her hand on me.

"You're so wet already!" Ariel said followed by a kiss.

I giggled and made my way into the back seat. Ariel took the lead now (I know...she got control) and I spread my legs as wide as I could. She ran her hands up my inner thighs and kissed my underwear. Her tongue licked the fabric and teased my pussy. My panties were absolutely filthy but she continued to lick and enjoy herself.

I could see Ariel's ass in the reflection of the window. Those sexy short shorts! I rubbed my crotch up against her tongue and begged for her to play with me. She slowly pulled my underwear to the side and licked the outer edges of my pussy lips. I swear, she could see the wetness pouring out of me!

At the moment of her first lick, it was like I was peeing. My pussy juice just dripped out of me and her tongue was right there to soak it all up. I moaned loudly and grinded my way into her face. Her tongue penetrated me and wiggled around playfully. I whimpered and watched her eyes. They locked with mine and it was so passionate!

I lifted my ass up more and more the closer I came to coming. The heat in the car was so unbearable with the windows up! Ariel's forehead dripped with sweat while her cheeks were covered in juices. I came very suddenly and I shook. Her tongue made her way up to my clit and her lips closed in. She sucked and gently licked my very special spot.

My eyes rolled back into my head and I lost all feeling of the world around. The contractions were so intense for my orgasm that it hurt. Ariel kept sucking and used her tongue to penetrate me every so often. She held my legs to ease my shaking and eventually, my world shattering orgasm subsided.

I panted desperately to catch my breath. Ariel looked up at me as if she was innocent. She smiled and licked her lips, wiping the sweat from her brow. I lifted my shirt and wiped the sweat off of my face. Ariel grabbed and sucked on my sweaty tits. I moaned again and she started to finger me.

"Ariel, don't you want a turn?" I asked pleadingly as I'd been sore from her rough play.

"I fucking want you more than anything right now, Lana!" She said with an evil tone and continued to suck on my boobs.

I moaned with disappointment and tried to relax. Once again, I was submissive to Ariel and she got to have her way with me. I loved every minute of it even though she was more than rough at times. She fingered me intensely and hooked her fingers up into my g-spot. To top it off, she bit my nipples with such force, enough to make me squeal.

I came again and this time, I was worried about the mess I made on my skirt. I squirmed and pressed myself into Ariel's sweaty body. I screamed from the pleasure in her ear and held her harder than I've ever held anyone. My entire body was soaked!

"I hope you're ready, sweets!" I said, panting.

She giggled innocently and I rolled her over onto the wet car seat. Her boobs were shiny and her nipples were super hard now! I got excited and immediately lifted up her ass to get her drenched shorts off. Her lovely yellow panties peeled off along with them and her lovely pussy scent filled my nostrils. I smiled and shifted myself in position and thankfully, Ariel was short!

I kissed her all around the crotch region. Her moist skin connecting with my lips felt downright dirty. I decided to go for a little bit of teasing! I used my tongue to softly touch her entire pussy. Instead of going for her lovely pink hole, my tongue gently played with her ass hole. She gasped and squeaked super loud and her arm flailed, hitting the back wind shield.

Ariel cried about and pulled her legs up so I had easier access. I enjoyed teasing her so much! I'd pretend to push my tongue inside her ass but wouldn't actually follow through. The car echoed with Ariel's groans. She went to rub her pussy and ended up scratching my nose with her fingernails. She apologized and I held her hands at her sides so I could assume full control of her.

Pulling away occasionally, I kept a well hidden secret for her. I treated her pussy very delicately and she tensed up every time I touched it! Without warning or any build up, I let my tongue slide into her bum. It slid in so deep and so quick, I knew Ariel couldn't possibly be expecting that! She screamed and pushed my head away from her.

"Oh, fuck, baby, you're crazy," she told me, panting.

"I want to go back in! Please, Ari?" I looked up at her with sad eyes and I knew she wouldn't be able to resist!

She slowly pushed my head back and I resumed my play, duplicating the intensity at the point of entry. It slid in easier than the first time and I played with her so willingly! Her eyes were closed and she wiggled herself closer to embrace what I was giving her. I could hear my tongue sliding in and out of her ass with a wet, squishy sound. Ariel whimpered and tried her best to relax. Her pussy scent right at my nose kept my sex drive spiked.

"Please, baby, eat my pussy?" Ariel begged, almost in tears.

I did as she asked with a big smile on my face. Her pussy practically dripped all over and I almost didn't know where to start. I started to use the tip of my tongue and clean up her outer lips. She gasped and pulled my face as close as possible! I continued my path around her lips, stopping at her clit. My lips locked around it and I flicked my tongue at her sensitive button. I sucked gently in a slow rhythm and used my tongue to add more sensations to her experience.

She came almost instantly and her screams practically deafened my poor ears. I kept my rhythm going as it was most crucial for her mind blowing orgasm. I shifted my mouth down a bit and focused on her pussy hole. Using the same technique, she was well under way of coming again! Her juices filled my mouth and covered my chin. Ariel's eyes started to roll back into her head.

Her body jolted violently and Ariel's face scrunched up tightly. She let out a silent scream and panted heavier than ever. I smirked and kept my rhythm steadier than when I play piano. I giggled at her reactions and was happier than ever to have her back home!

"Oh, girl, I can't take anymore! Please!" She begged.

"Did that feel good?" I asked, using my shirt to wipe my face.

She giggled and nodded. Her eyes closed and she relaxed in her same position. Her body was soaked with sweat...as was mine. It was so hard to breathe in that car and I noticed that the windows all fogged right up! It was obvious to anyone that people were having sex in this car if they drove by. The smell was intense and I wondered if it would ever leave my back seat.

I relaxed next to Ariel, leaning up against her. We smooched gently and had our usual mushy talk. I thought of getting cleaned up and going home. I was exhausted and had like, no energy. I rolled down the windows and snuggled up next to Ariel's soaked body. We smiled and cuddled, oblivious to everything else in the world. What ensued next was the best nap of my life and I couldn't wait for Ariel to move in!

12