Horner Springs, The Institute Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Fifteen minutes of serious fucking later two happy, satisfied women lay in each other's arms on the sofa. As Laurie nuzzled her hair, Michelle asked, "Do you ever use that thing on Justin? I remember that tutorial on the prostate gland that's required of all incoming freshmen."

Laurie laughed. "I have a time or two. Betsy Rodgers is the one who seriously makes him her bitch. And poor Justin is really in a quandary about that. He enjoys the sensations but isn't sure he enjoys the fact that he enjoys it. It's kind of a metasexual dilemma for him, but he doesn't run away whenever she and Cody come to dinner. He just kind of swallows and lets her have her wicked way with him. And then on her birthday I send him home with her for the weekend while Cody keeps me company. He always comes home kind of dazed and smiling."

Michi giggled. "Like the way I feel now? You know, on the Internet there are these pictures of two women with a guy. He's fucking one while the other pegs him. We ought to do that with Justin some time."

"You want to? Sounds like fun to me. But he'll be home any minute now so let's get dressed. We can plot about dominating him after dinner."

Justin opened the door and Jacqueline walked in. "Hi, family! I spent the day getting Justin's take on things so would it be possible to take you two out tomorrow? He told me in great detail what he wants for the research center but I need to know what you two want for the mustang and polo pony stables. And naturally I need to know what you want for the house. Justin just sort of stutters, hems, haws and blushes when he tries to talk about anything but an office. Obviously there is something I need to know!" She winked broadly.

Laurie leered and Michelle burst into giggles. "Oh, indeed," Laurie purred, "but that can wait. Justin doesn't have anything overwhelmingly important tomorrow so I'll just get someone to sit with him while we talk. I think Betsy would be perfect since Cody's at the National Science Center giving a talk."

"Now hang on there . . ." Justin began to protest but Michelle marched up to him and pressed her forefinger over his lips.

"Laurie's right! You've still got payback coming for falling asleep in the tutorial. Besides, it's good for you. We want to keep you around as long as possible so all preventative measures are fair game. Aaaaand you know it's fun—so no sniveling."

"But . . ."

"No buts," Laurie was firm, "this family is a democracy and you've been outvoted. Jackie, you're staying at the Cornelius?"

"Mm-hmm. Damned nice digs, that."

"Good. Have their Big Sunrise breakfast and we'll pick you up at 9:00. After one of those you won't need much lunch! Now Justin, take her back to the hotel."

*****

At twenty to nine the next morning, Laurie and Michelle hopped into the Jeep Wrangler and drove off just as Betsy Rogers parked her Tacoma and sauntered up the porch to the front door. She swept Justin up in her arms and kissed him soundly. Looking down fondly at his five-foot-seven from her six-foot-two she said, "Good morning, hot stuff. Let's go inside and you can tell me all about this ranch you're getting."

Justin was about to start making two more mugs of coffee when Betsy pressed herself against his back and grabbed him by both hips.

"You can make coffee and tell me all about this ranchafter you're naked. I want to be able to see this hot body I'll be enjoying, pleasure man."

Justin paused and, summoning his determination, reached back and stroked her crotch saying, "Betsy, I wantyou."

She chuckled and began unbuttoning his shirt. "Good. So just reserve a booth in the Sexuality Lab someday this week and let me know what time to show up. I'll be there and I'll be yours. Buttoday you're mine, sweetie."

She unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his 501's and pushed down his jockey shorts. Fondling his manhood with one hand and pulling his shirt off his shoulders with the other, Betsy ran her tongue across her lips lasciviously.

Justin was trying to set up the French press but it wasn't easy with Betsy's hungry hands running all over him and her lips doing a line of kisses from his earlobe down to his shoulder. Feeling an odd combination of resignation and anticipation, he stepped out of his slippers and jeans and poured the coffee into two cups. Betsy took one.

"Now, pleasure man, let's go sit on the couch and you can sit across me and tell me all about this project."

Leaning against the overstuffed arm of the sofa, his legs across Betsy's lap, the cup held in both hands to keep from spilling the hot liquid on his crotch, Justin related the whole story, at least as he understood it. It wasn't easy with her free hand running all over his cock and balls and her thumb stroking the underside of his helmet.

"Of course, we won't be able to live on the ranch full time during the school year. Laurie has classes to teach and administration to manage, I have classes to teach and research to do and Michi has a degree to finish. But on nice weekends, semester breaks and summer vacation it should be great. I told Jacqueline I wanted the house and the institute to be built into the sides of the two hills closest to the road. That way they'll be protected against the weather and nearly invisible from the outside."

"And what do Laurie and Michelle want?"

"Uh—that's what they're supposed to be telling Jackie this morning."

"Well," Betsy took the empty cups and set them on the coffee table, "that should be interesting to hear. But right now, I have other things in mind. Ready?"

"Um, yes."

"Looking forward to it?"

Justin was quiet for a little bit and then grinned and replied, "Honestly? Yes, I am, I really am."

She leaned forward with a happy smile and kissed him soundly. "Then you are now officially forgiven for falling asleep in the prostate tutorial. That's the goal we're aiming for when we give it. Men should be just as open to being receptive as to being aggressive. It makes them better lovers to know what being penetrated is like. I'm really looking forward to next week, honey. Taking turns with you being the Bottom is going to be so much fun. Laurie will think so, too. Get up, I'll carry you."

Years of competing in woman's powerlifting had hidden extraordinary strength in Betsy's rangy frame. She lifted Justin easily off the couch and carried him in her arms to the master bedroom. Laurie had left the sheets neatly turned down so she laid him gently on the mattress. With an ardent glint in her eyes, Betsy stripped off her clothes and skootched into bed next to her younger lover.

"Yes," she whispered, "we're going to have so much fun between each other's thighs and up each other's butts."

She turned up on one side and pulled him to her, stroking his back and pushing her tongue between his lips. She felt one of his hands reach down and begin to caress her backside as he pushed his hips tight against hers. The other hand slid beneath her head and, grasping her long blond hair tightly, pulled her face even harder against his and her tongue even deeper into his mouth. Her hand on his back slipped down and fingers pushed between his buttocks reaching for his anus and rimming it slowly.

"You want me inside you," she whispered, breaking the kiss, "don't you? You want to surrender to me, be mine and let me use you however I want."

"I—I do, Betsy. Take me, Mistress. Do whatever you want to me. And I'll do the same to you next week."

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

Betsy growled deep in her throat. "Then roll over, my sweet little bitch, I'm gonna send you to themoon!"

A quick search of the nightstand uncovered a variety of lubricants and a selection of dildos. Selecting a heating gel, some body lotion and the big red Feeldoe More™, she straddled his knees, slipped the bulb into her sex and dribbled lotion all over Justin's butt. With slow, sensuous strokes she rubbed it all over his ass, making it shine in the morning light. She dribbled more up his back and rubbed it all over.

"You have no idea how much this turns me on, Justin. I'm going to fuck you absolutely blue, doll. And when you get started on me? Ooo, honey!"

The only thing that prevented Justin from becoming stiff as a pike staff from Betsy's words and hands was the fact that he already was.I'm going to be fucked to within an inch of my life and I can hardly wait. Gawd, I can't believe that I deliberately shirked the tutorial. Like Betsy said, if I'd been paying attention within a couple of hours some hot little freshman girl would have been gearing up to do me. I really don't understand whatthehell I was thinking.

Like many of the women at Futter College, Elizabeth Rogers was flexisexual and perfectly capable of enjoying another woman's body almost as much as she did a man's. Still, however much she might admire Debbie Witherspoon's or Laurie's broad hips and however much she enjoyed fondling or thrusting against them there was simply no comparison in her mind to the delights of a tight, muscular male backside. Her Cody was a big man with a massive block of a physique from years of power lifting and she loved it. Justin was wiry and slim but years in horseback had given him a near perfect bubble butt, she thought, as she covered his back and legs with lotion. She wondered just how long she could fuck him before he begged for release. The Feeldoe was going to get a workout this day. However, she thought, whatever she handed out today would be repaid with interest in the following week. She shivered with excitement at the thought.

"Justin," she said leaning over him and lining the Feeldoe™ with his anus, "when you call me next week, I want you to tie me up and suspend me like you did Amanda your first class in bondage. Laurie says it was superb and everyone talked about it for weeks. Let me hang and grope me, Justin. I'd like that. I suspect I'd like it as much as you like this!"

With a soft grunt she pushed the slippery red silicone shaft inside him.

Penetration! Justin sighed softly just the way both Laurie and Michelle did when he entered them. Did it really make him a better lover, being penetrated as well as penetrating? He would, he suspected, never really know. But it added another dimension to his erotic universe.

Laying full length on his back, Betsy squeezed his legs together with her thighs as she growled and hummed in his ear. Their voices made a duet as her hips rose and fell, driving deep inside him.

*****

About one p.m. Laurie and Michelle came through the door to see Justin, still naked, once more sitting with his legs across Betsy's lap. This time, though, they were munching popcorn.

"Hey, you two," Michelle called out, "is my new husband still good for anything today or did you wear him down to a nubbin?"

Betsy grinned and looked admiringly at her smaller lover. "No, I didn't. Your amazing hubby settled himself into the rhythm of things and worked himself into an orgasmic state. He lasted an hour and never ejaculated once. I can see how he became the number one instructor in multiple orgasms! You, little dear, run the risk of spending entire weekends happily sore from being over-fucked. Cody and I are going to have to have a discussion about this. And next week he'd promised to do me the same way. Whoo-boy!

Anyhow, how did the architectural planning come out? You gonna have a basement dungeon in the new place, too?"

Laurie laughed. "No, we aren't. It's purely for consultation, anyway, and once Michi starts popping out babies I don't want to have to explain to them what all those funny things are that Auntie Laurie keeps downstairs."

"However," Michelle piped in, "she did show us preliminary drawings for the master bed. Normally it will be a California King, perfect for the three of us. But flip a switch and two extra-long twin mattresses come out from underneath and cantilever out to the sides and it becomes a double king. That's big enough for at least six!"

"Six?" Justin was aghast.

"Hey," laughed Laurie, "that's the three of us, Jake and Willow and at least one more guy. Add another couple and I can see a really fun orgy every now and again. I suspect that if we stack each other right we could do nine."

"And don't you dare try and overrule that," Michelle snarled, "because this is Horner Springs and that's how it swings!"

Nonplussed, Justin replied, "But I've never had sex with more than you two. What do you do with nine people in a bed? That's absurd."

"Oh, I'm sure it is," Laurie chuckled, "and I've never had sex with more than two others, either, but it might be interesting to have the option."

"Neither have I," Michelle chimed in, "but that doesn't mean I would never want to. I mean, the Doss's and the Patel's are very sexy people. Wouldn't you like to have both those women all over you while their husbands did me and Laurie up right?"

A pensive expression descended on Justin's face. The previous autumn Willow and Laurie had been quite definite that both the East Indian couples were going to be part of the normal 'rotation'. However, it hadn't happened, yet. Things being what they were that was no doubt temporary. And given that the women had figures like ancient Hindu temple carvings, the prospect of bawdy entertainments began floating through his head.

"But wouldn't we be more comfortable spread around the guest rooms? That's what we always do at Jake and Willow's?"

"For heaven's sake, Justin," Betsy sounded annoyed, "no one's saying this is mandatory. Jacqueline's just giving you an option, just like I did."

*****

In mid-August the senior Heitymes retired to their summer place in Barnstable on Cape Cod as had been their habit for nearly two hundred years. However, this hot, muggy day they were neither enjoying the breeze from the deck of theRoselynn's Dream (all sixty-eight feet of her) nor were they raptly following the progress of the game at the local polo club. Instead they were gathered around a very large flat screen television.

Putting a flask of martinis back in the ice bucket, the butler asked, "Will there be anything else, Mr. Heityme?"

Taking a sip and smacking his lips, Franklin Heityme replied, "No, Anthony, thank-you. This should hold us until dinner."

"Then I shall see how that's coming along, sir." Anthony departed with the uncanny silence well-trained butlers somehow manage.

"So tell us, Jacqueline, how long do you expect this project to take?" asked Justin's older brother Randolph.

"How long could it take and how long should it take are two different questions," Jacqueline answered, "We possibly could erect the whole thing in a year but there's no point. Michelle won't finish her degree for at least three years and Justin needs as much time for his doctorate so I'm proposing we take our time and get things built in logical order."

"Which is?"

"The three of them agree that the first thing to do is move Laurie's mustangs into larger quarters so her stable goes in first. However, since she can't tend to them daily that far out there will need to be quarters for the ranch hands. And since we're building those we may as well put up a 'village' if you will for all the proposed staff."

Franklin sniffed. "Given my younger son's distaste for the concept of household staff I doubt there will be many."

Aunt Hester pointed at him with her martini glass. "He, Mr. Horner and I have had some discussion about that. The horses, both Laurie's and Michelle's, will need care. With all three adults seriously employed, children will need nannies. Both the Institute and the house will need to be kept clean and that means custodial staff. Not to mention the fact that Horner Springs unemployment rate is above the national level and people need jobs. Naturally there won't be any requirement for battalions of servants, like the Edwardian Era, but we are building a rather large project, here, and it will need staffing. Justin understands—now."

Roselynn Heityme, Justin's mother, grinned mischievously. "And given that this is out West; I doubt that any staff will be particularly subservient anyway. Aren't the Horner Springers a rather independent lot?"

Jacqueline grinned as the first slide in her presentation lit up, "They are, indeed."

As the first slide lit up the screen the family looked on with interest at the view of the property. Distant steep cliffs let the eye upward to the more distant, forested Rockies while the foreground was of rolling terrain cut through by arroyos. Juniper and sage bordered irrigated pasture with grazing white-faced Hereford cattle.

"Hardly an idyllic scene," was Randolph's comment, "That looks like pretty rugged country."

"It is," Jacqueline agreed, "but it grows on you. My original idea was to get a comfortable motor home and just drive out there to supervise each part of the project. But driving around Horner Springs I found some really nice Queen Anne Victorians. They're not all in great shape but could be turned into real showplaces in the right hands."

Roselynn snickered. "And so you intend to turn the place into another Aspen?"

"Heavens, no! It wouldn't even be possible. There nearest decent skiing is at least two hours away and while the Horner River has some top flight fly-fishing, it isn't long enough to support any more pressure than it gets now. Though it might be possible to seed in some startups, the economy is fairly stable at present and I don't think that the people who live there would appreciate any influx from outside. They are, quite deliberately, a bit insular."

"And for good reason!" Aunt Hester was adamant. "They are a very libertarian and very libidinous bunch of people who like their own way of doing things and would not appreciate anyone coming in to tell them differently. No, Jackie, if you move there you can expect to find yourself an object of desire. Not playing along would be a bad choice."

"I know," Jacqueline replied with a leer, "I'm even looking forward to it."

Hester and Thaddeus lifted their glasses. "Cheers, then."

12