Horny Asian with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, she realized that she was finally getting every inch of my monster inside of her. "Oh fuck," she announced, "I'm taking it all."

"Oh God, don't I know it," I said, looking up at her perfect tits as they bounced tightly on her chest with each change of direction. I cupped her tiny ass with both hands and started to move her up and down on my shaft faster.

"Tell me again," I said.

"I'm taking all of your beautiful dick, John. Every inch of your thick cock. It's all inside of me. Oh God it's all inside of me. I love it, John. I love your huge cock. It's going to make me cum, John! You're going to make me cum," she squealed to me, just seconds before a powerful orgasm racked her body.

All she could do was scream at that point, as my arms took control of her body and shifted her up and down the full length of my throbbing dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," she kept repeating.

"I feel your hard cock reaming my little Asian cunt," Sunny panted to me.

"Oh God!"

She lifted her torso off of my pelvis and a thick stream of milky cunt cum cascaded down onto my belly and she rolled over on her side and grabbed my shaft forcefully, pointed it at her cock-hungry mouth and yelled, "Cum on my face, coat me, do it, cum on me," and I unleashed stream after stream of sticky sperm all over her cover-model-worthy Korean, angelic face and watched her gobble it up like a tiny bird savoring a meal.

Just as Leslie's sultry voice surprised me from the doorway. I'd never heard her enter, but her hand was pushed down her skirt, fingering herself. "That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen, can I have some, too, please, Sunny?"

"Can we share?"

I was to find out later that the 'secret signal' of the finger across the bridge of the nose was, in actuality, a private invitation tendered by Sunny to Leslie to join us at her earliest convenience.

They had orchestrated a double-team, much to my surprise, but certainly not to my consternation, once Sunny had verified in the pub that my measurements would be sufficient to satisfy their mutual needs before departing Philly for their flight back to the West Coast in the morning. I would provide the cock for their respective 'designated driving' carnal activities tonight and into the early hours of the morning. I was to be their steering wheel.

But in the mean time, Sunny gestured with a wave for Leslie to approach her as my cum still dripped from between Sunny's lips, and Leslie dipped her head under Sunny's face, hovering just inches above my still twitching cock. Sunny deposited a load of my semen into Leslie's dark, waiting mouth, as the two shared a deep kiss, licking and smacking their lips, swirling my seed around their tongues and down their throats.

Leslie stood up and began to peel the velour blouse over her head, revealing a set of sepia-hued tits encased in a beige push-up bra. "You're right, Sunny, his cock is sensational."

She unsnapped her jeans and stepped out of them to show a matching thong over her flat stomach and puffy mound. The contrast of the Sunny's petite Asian body and Leslie's lithe, bronze skin and full breasts was more than enough tactile motivation to keep my dick titanium-hard, despite just having cum like a tsunami.

Leslie's next words were filthier than any I could have dreamed up. "And you taste incredible, as usual, Sunny. God, I love to taste your cunt juices."

The Korean vixen and the brown beauty literally dragged me by my cock to the shower for round two of the evening's events, and as the warm water flowed onto our three bodies in the comfortable stall, they took turns caressing and stroking my dick in a soapy massage, commenting lewdly regarding my below-the-waist charms as if I wasn't even there.

I was their living, breathing sex toy for the night and into the following morning, a role that I could have never imagined even in my wildest fantasies, a slab of white meat sandwiched between a piece of melba toast and a fortune cookie.

During our prolonged shower, I alternated between pinching Sunny's plump, extended nipples with one hand while fingering Leslie's tawny, burnished pussy with the other while sucking on Leslie's huge areolas and Sunny's talented tongue. All the while, my ethnically diverse lovers pulled my ever-growing cock up to my belly button as they gasped in awe-struck admiration, and they knelt and cupped and shared my heavy balls into their warm mouths.

For the next several hours, three bodies of different colors with different holes and orifices to fill with assorted shafts and tongues and digits writhed on the mattress engaging in pleasures heretofore unthinkable and certainly unexplored, at least in my life.

My cock, in approximate order, was in: Leslie's mouth, Sunny's cunt, Leslie's mouth again, Sunny's hands, Leslie's honey-brown cunt, Sunny's impossibly tight anus (lubricated copiously by Leslie's tender and patient analingus performed on Sunny's ass hole), Leslie's mouth for a third time, then Sunny's mouth, Leslie's pussy once more, and Sunny licked my cock urgently until she succeeded in releasing a massive burst of my seed onto Leslie's caramel-flavored tits.

Exhausted, I collapsed on the mattress, semi-comatose, and was awakened in the morning by the sound of the shower head running in the bathroom, the peek of sunlight coming through the drapes and the sensation of Sunny straddling my mouth in a sixty-nine position.

When Leslie exited from her shower, I fucked her in front of the bathroom mirror as she still had her towel on, lowering it to massage her globes and raising it to ease my cock into her newly-cleaned cunt, and when Sunny emerged she and Leslie sucked me in a show of multi-cultural oral detente, extracting my third load, and one of the drops dripped majestically from Sunny's distended nipples as Leslie sucked it and made it disappear into her tummy.

I showered alone, mercifully, my cock now resembling a flag in memoriam, at half-mast, yet when I returned back into the suite, both Leslie and Sunny had dressed in tight, fashionable miniskirts for their flight back to San Francisco, and insisted that I accompany them for their taxicab drive to the airport.

Our trio made quite a sight as we strutted through the lobby and the concierge enviously hailed a cab for us, and we piled into the back seat, again with me as the filler piece of the colorful sandwich.

I directed the Middle-Eastern driver to eschew the more expedient route of Interstate 95, using the excuse that the Girard Point Bridge was perpetually under construction, and suggested that he head south on Broad Street through the narrow and congested sections of South Philadelphia.

Since he seemed to have an inclination as to what might evolve within the crowded quarters of his back seat, he adjusted his rear view mirror and happily complied without inquiry.

I reached and pulled up the hems of both of my lovers' skirts to find that Sunny had gone without panties and Leslie had on a lacy, red silk thong. I three-fingered Sunny's still-steaming twat immediately and pulled Leslie's thong deep and tight into her snatch, fucking her with the soft fabric and issued a succinct directive to my back-seat companions. "Suck my cock."

Sunny was the first to cum from my dual digital fucking, exploding Asian ambrosia-flavored cunt nectars onto my palm while simultaneously spitting more saliva onto my rigid dick while Leslie lovingly licked the tip.

As we reached the corner of Pattison Avenue, in front of the Sports Complex, I lifted Sunny up, her tiny head unwittingly scraping the roof of the cab, and I plopped her tiny, taut body directly onto my dick and her hair swung wildly as I forcefully filled her with every thick inch, banging into her already battered cervix with each thrust until she came in a wail of Korean obscenities.

Having provided Sunny with a more-than-memorable goodbye present, I pushed her aside onto the corner of the seat and leaned over and with one rough pull, I ripped Leslie's thong with one powerful yank, tossed the shredded remains to the driver, pushed Leslie back onto the seat, raised her high-heeled legs, wrapped them in an 'X' over my shoulders, and stuffed my cock, still dripping with Sunny's latest blast of cum, deep into her ebony tunnel until we both exploded in orgasmic ecstasy just as we entered the "Departure" lane of the United Airlines terminal at Philadelphia International Airport.

The girls staggered out of the back seat of the cab onto the terminal's sidewalk, cum still running from under their skirts and down their thighs, naturally attracting the attention of bagmen, porters, cops, travelers, pigeons, air traffic controllers, hell, anyone within a time zone of this Sexual Ground Zero that we had just created.

I gave them a wave and blew them a kiss as I instructed the delighted cabbie to return me to Center City, this time via the conventional route of the Interstate, pulling my sated yet weary cock back into the safe confines of my zipper, taking notice that he was doing the same.

My cell phone vibrated and I looked at the display screen that indicated Pat was on the line. Exasperated, he didn't even bother with questions, launching into a frustrated rant.

"I was all ready to fuck that hot black chick last night when she blew me off, telling me she had to go and rescue her friend from you, that she got some kind of signal from her that she needed her help. I thought we both were home free. What the fuck do you think happened?"

Well, I think the black chick helped out just fine, Patty, me boy.

I write and submit this story to "Lit" because I just got a surprise e-mail from Sunny, announcing that she has sufficient 'motive and opportunity' to make a return visit to Philadelphia sometime soon when her philandering husband is off on one of his own frequent trips for 'seminars'.

She wanted to know if perhaps I could procure a couple for some fun and games during her visit.

Hmmmmm. Perhaps readers in the Mid-Atlantic region will know of someone, eh?

12