Horny Husband & Father Ch. 02

Story Info
Father continues his trick to enjoy the incest lust.
2.4k words
3.82
74.4k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I - A strange chance makes him see his daughter in another light. He calls in his neighbour for a grope by group on his daughter. The party gets moving. Chilly burns as his cousin sister joins in.

==============================

Nisha was playing a DVD as we entered. Nisha had worn a T-shirt and Nylon tights which clung like a second skin. The size of her boobs was magnified in her T-shirt. The huge ass was an asset in her tights. We all sat around and watched the DVD. It was a collection of songs. After sometime, Nisha invited Michelle to dance with her.

He jumped in and they began their groovy and sexual dance arousing us. Her breast were jiggling and dancing more than her. After a while the dance became more intimate as their clandestine parts collided. She started the flirting and he was quick to respond. Her hip movements intoxicated him as her ass moved over his dick in a circle. Nisha pulled us one by one to join with them including Soniya. As the music ended we told the girls to take rest and come out after 5 minutes for a game. We changed into towel and stood in a line as Nisha and Soniya came. Our dicks were throbbing hard as our heart.

"What's this?" Nisha enquired.

"This is a water hose," Ahemad said as George brought a hose. "We are going to have a game. The thing is to see who finishes the bath first. You have to hold the hose and let the water sprinkle above us. Don't point or position to any individual. Just sprinkle it like this. We will come under it and we will see who finishes first with the least water. OK"

We had arranged the dining room as our temporary bath area. All of us stood in a circle as Nisha released the water. We began to push each other to get to the center. Once we were wet there was a frantic rush to soap. Nisha was shouting encouraging us to go faster. Soniya too was joining in. Each of us had his own soap. Ahmed was the first to finish his soaping. We all crowded around the waterfall. George pulled Ahemad`s towel off. He stood stark naked in the falling water trying to grab his falling towel as we all laughed. Soniya covered her eyes and joined in the laughter. A purpled face Ahemad grabbed his towel and covered himself.

"You can look now, the horrifying scene is over." George called out as Soniya peeped through her fingers.

Ahemad became angry as we all laughed. He grabbed George's towel and ran.

"Hey!" George shouted and ran behind him.

Ahemad passed the towel to Chirang who passed it to Michelle. We ran around and clapped encouraging. Enraged George pulled Michelle's towel. Nisha hooted and cheered and soon it turned to a towel pulling championship. Within minutes we all were naked and pushing each other laughing.

"OK, OK Lets stop! There are ladies among us so let's be modest ok." I said in between the sound.

We went to the bedroom and dried ourselves put on the extra towel and sat on the bed. Nisha came leading Soniya to the room as George turned on the DVD inserting an old cabaret CD. The cabaret actress was dancing to an old remix hit song. After some erotic movements she was beginning to remove her clothes one by one till she was in her bra and shorts. She was removing her shorts displaying her panties. Michelle's dick began to rise along with the towel.

"Hey, Soniya, see this Pole." George pointed out to Soniya.

Her face turned crimson red when she saw Michelle's hard on. She was sitting next to Michele but did not notice his dick growing. She was absorbed in the TV.

"That's nothing, my dick is longer." Chirang said lying near Michelle and pointing out his dick standing equal to Michelle.

"Shut up you shameless people, at least consider our young Soniya here," Nisha said cuddling her.

"Actually that is why my dick has outgrown all of them," George said jumping on the cot making us laugh.

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall Tell this beauty to declare who has the longest of all?" Michelle said standing up

"Ok, Let's decide it once for all. Why don't you all stand near the wall?" Nisha said "and we will decide who has the Pole."

All of us were made to stand near the wall facing the girls. Nisha looked at us and began with Michelle who was nearest. His dick hidden by the towel stood like a long big stick. She moved nearer to him till his dick almost touched her pussy squatting in front as if to give a blowjob she moved to the side looking from the end of his dick to the last person.

"From here I can see only Michelle, so Michelle is the winner."

Michelle did a wining dance as if he had won an Olympics.

"How about the chest?" Chirang said flexing his muscles and throwing a tape to Nisha.

Nisha began to measure each one and called out the measurements.

"Hey Now it's your turn," Larry said taking a tape. "Let me measure yours."

She put her hands up as he wound the tape on her boobs. He squeezed her boobs and tightened the tape as she giggled.

"Wait!"She grabbed the bed sheet and wrapped under her T-shirt pulling it out. With a quick move she unhooked her bra letting it fall down. We could see her nipples pointing through the sheet. We all eyed her boobs lustfully. He took her measurement and shouted out the number as we chorused.

"What about the ass?" he asked and before he finished his question her jeans went down.

She was only in her panties but the sheet blocked the view. The number again gave a boost to our dicks. We were mentally picturing her without the sheet. She smiled as if reading our thoughts.

"Hey! "she said, " Just see who is not in towel."

All eyes turned to Soniya.

"Oh-No!" she said as Nisha moved towards her.

"Oh yeah!" she said as Soniya began to run.

Chirang blocked her way as we all circled her chanting "Soniya! Soniya! Soniya."

She began to scream embarrassed as Nisha began to grope her. Ahemad held her both hands as Nisha undressed her. She began to wriggle. Nisha pulled down her skirt and passed her top to Ahemad`s hand who quickly pulled it off. Her face turned red as she stood in her panties. She tried covering herself. Ahemad grabbed her ass and squeezed as she squealed.

"Dad -- tell them to stop." she said "Its not right."

"She is right. Its not fair," Tommy said making

us wonder if he was pulling out.

"She is the only one naked while we are covered. Lets get naked."

He pulled off his towel and walked stark naked to her. One by one the towels began to fall. A struggling Soniya was placed on the floor. I could see nothing other than a beautiful young girl being groped. Michelle unhooked her bra as she struggled to escape from the clutches of Ahemad. My dick was pounding high time. I watched Nisha tease her nipples. She was trying to push her away saying no but I could see the resistance was minimizing. She was beginning to enjoy as Nisha sucked her boobs only her moral feelings weren't accepting it. I stood watching fascinated by the lesbian show. I watched her boobs being grabbed eagerly like a Madonna video I once saw. Some hands went down fast antagonistic her pussy and ass.

Nisha led her fingers to Soniya`s panties slowly pulling it down and rubbing her pussy.

We watched her rub her bushy pussy with the bush just sprouting. She buried her face into her pussy. Soniya closed her eyes shivering in heavenly glee. Tommy rolled Nisha over with Soniya on top and placed his dick on her ass. She opened her eyes and looked behind to see as he pressed his dick on her sweet little ass. Nisha was still buried at her pussy gnawing and grunting as the others joined in.

Chirang and Ahemad each grabbed Soniya`s boobs squeezing them. George made her kneel and slowly parted her ass cheeks and teased her asshole with my thumb. I pushed my thumb in and start fingering as she shuddered and moan in pleasure. My tongue found her asshole and tasted her virgin ass. Pushing my tongue deep into her asshole and holding her hand as she tried to push my face away from her ass my saliva lubricated her asshole.

I was like a hungry wolf as I grabbed my daughter`s ass. Nisha came to me and began to pump my dick making me wilder. She applied some cream in Soniya`s ass pushing in little cream into her asshole with her finger and then led my dick to her asshole and slowly pushed it. It was a tight one and both of us had to struggle to go through. As my dick began to get through she screamed as both pain and pleasure, but the next time she opened to scream Michelle surprised her by inserting his dick into her mouth. She tried to move away but he held her head. He became excited and pumped her mouth faster holding her head. I pushed my dick to the end till my waist collided with her ass I let my dick waddle in her ass for some time. This was the first time I entered such a young tight ass then I pulled back to the tip of my dick and again rammed in. I felt the pleasure rise in me as I plunged in and out of her ass.

My movement began faster as I teased Nisha`s pussy. She soon moved under me and I squeezed her boobs. She was softer than Soniya. I left her boobs and pushed my dick deep into Soniya`s ass as my dick erupted and ejaculated. My dick continued to pulse even after it finished its eruption. I felt my dick moving in her ass like a snake. I held it for a while then pulled it out which Nisha engulfed and sucked me dry. I felt my dick go limp but my mind wanted more. I sat back to watch.

Everyone wanted a piece of Soniya. Chirang and Ahemad were squeezing Soniya`s boobs. Michelle came under Soniya. Soniya bit her lips swooning as Michelle's dick was guided in to her virgin pussy by Nisha. Tommy meanwhile started licking Soniya`s ass. Together both of them were working like a hurricane on her. Larry moved to Soniya`s mouth and George getting no other place was rubbing his dick on her bareback. The five of them were on her like ants on sugar rocking her. She was moving around like a ball tossed in circles.

"Hmm yeah softest ass I ever gripped," screamed Michelle.

"Loaded ass- loaded ass," Tommy was chanting.

"mmbbaaaa," both Chirang and Ahemad was mumbling with their mouths on her boobs.

Michelle held her ass and thundered deeper into her pussy. Soniya was now screaming and mumbling as the pleasure hit zenith. She was rotating her ass to support her ass fucker. Pleasure hit from all sides as the dick in her pussy and ass heightened. Her mouth was also busy with Larrys cock. She sucked and nibbled as the dick rammed deeper to her throat. They led her hand to their dicks showing her how to her hand fuck them The grip of both Chirang and Ahemad tightened as they together erupted all over her hand. They held her hand, as she was to pull out when the ejaculation splashed all over her hand. Larry not wasting time came in her mouth. She swallowed most of it but her mouth was over flooded by Larry's never ending eruption.

Tommy split open her ass and glided his dick in. His dick was long and began to ram her till her hilt. He shoved in vengeance banging her ass with furious energy. He got on his hind legs giving more pressure to his thrust. Soniya was moaning loudly with each thrust. She was enjoying his each thrust, which exploded, on her ass. He squeezed her boobs squeezing the hard buds on her soft boobs as he ejaculated shivering in her ass. George could hold on no longer and he exploded on her back. Michelle was the only one left. He crushed her boobs in his bare hands gnawing and nibbling he pumped her hard. She was like a rabbit bouncing as he plunged her deeper. She was almost weightless giving him more space to fly. We sat and watched her ass go up and come banging down on his dick. He opened her ass cheeks wide and inserted his finger. She kept on grousing as the pleasure swooned her. She was as if in a coma stage not knowing what to do as unknown pleasures till then hit her faster and higher. Seeing both of them in this tempest mood our dicks began to rise. Nisha was busy massaging and sucking our dicks. At last Michelle pulled her hair and held her hard as his dick soared profound inside and erupted as never before. He was almost quivering as the sperms fought to go out from his dick to the virgin pussy.

We all crowded around the naked Soniya and started pumping our dicks as she lay on the floor exhausted by the marathon feat. Nisha had lubricated each of us by sucking and massaging and now all of us were ready. We circled Soniya and exploded together on her. Soniya who was looking at us did not expect such huge quantities and neither did us. After the ejaculation she was covered in cum.

Nisha began to lick her body. She then pushed Soniya down and sat on her face as Soniya began to suck her pussy. Nisha pressed her boobs and squeezed her nipples as the pleasure erupted.

It was time for us to depart. Slowly one by one we moved around like zombies. Nisha changed the CD and danced to the tune. We looked up dead tired. Nisha`s naked Voluptuous ass was swinging in front of our faces. We felt a tick of current on our limps. Our dick could take no more but Nisha`s huge ass was not ready to leave us and we had plenty of time left.

********************