Horny Little Women Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy cums of age.
3.5k words
4.66
89.4k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

The response to this story has been phenomenal and I can't thank readers enough for their kind words. Normally I try to respond to everyone personally that leaves an e-mail address, but what with the time I've been spending in developing the story, that just hasn't been possible. So please accept this as a humble thank you to all who've sent well-wishes.

Anyway, on with the story...

*

Matthew Ryder was awoken at dawn by the sound of heightened female excitement. It was something to which he'd become fairly accustomed, now that he was back in the bosom of a loving and lustful family. In just two days he'd systematically worked his way through a household of sex-starved yet passionate women, though undoubtedly there were still a number of hidden treasures lurking. Without warning, the door of the bedroom sprung open and he was accosted by Meg and Beth. "Come quick Matthew, Amy's about to open her presents."

Apparently it was a family tradition on the girls' birthdays to gather in their mother's large double bed to unwrap the gifts. Underdressed in just the t-shirt worn for bed, Matthew reached for the boxer shorts, only to be tugged away forcibly. There wasn't time for that, Meg advised. Besides which, both girls had only t-shirts on too, two lovely little backsides half on display, their owners unconcerned that their pussies flashed as they skipped down the landing.

The presents at the foot of the bed formed a formidable-looking tower. It was a bed in which Hannah sat propped up against the pillows, the birthday girl who was also in just a t-shirt sat between her legs. Jo was pressed up tight to her mother's side, as excited for Amy as Amy was for herself. Slightly less decadent, Hannah wore an airy dressing gown to cover her modesty though her breasts were prone to spillage if she leaned forward too far. Jo wore pyjamas, simply because she loved the feel of silk against her body.

Meg and Beth led Matthew beneath the sheets, sitting either side of their brother. With a new family member, and not just any family member but a strapping lad like Matthew, it was a bit of a squeeze but a pleasant squeeze nonetheless. Instinctively both girls stroked their brother's upper thighs.

Along the line, Amy could barely contain her excitement, crawling onto all fours and moving stealthily across the bed over the tangled mass of limbs. No panties either, her arse and pussy were fully exposed. Fringed with a light almost invisible patch of straw-coloured pubic hair, it was the snatch most reminiscent of their mother's amongst the four girls. The lips at the centre puffy and defined, as pink as a watermelon's juicy inner flesh, Matthew could hardly take his eyes away as she rummaged among the boxes, decorated in rainbow shades of wrapping paper. "From Meg," she announced, picking up the first and scuttling back to take up a position between her eldest sister's legs, holding the package.

Meg reached down to place her hands on Amy's hips, the blonde ringlets brushing Jo's cheek as the t-shirt elevated to reveal the tops of each thigh. The wrapping paper torn off quickly, a large plain white box with a transparent plastic windowed top was unveiled. Inside, Meg had filled it with a plenitude of herbal oils and scrubs, exotic perfumes and powders. Amy issued a joyful little squeal, hugging Meg warmly. "No borrowing mine now," joked the older girl.

Amy uncoupled and stretched out across the bed, her arse so close that Matthew could touch it if he wished. Grabbing another gift-wrapped box, no larger than a Rubik's Cube in size, she moved to Beth. To Matthew it appeared to be a set of earrings. However, it transpired that they slotted somewhere completely differently. Lifting the t-shirt, Amy unselfconsciously bared her budding breasts. Reaching around, Beth deftly slipped the rings through the whole each nipple. "Amy, you never told us..." gasped the other girls in surprise.

"It was our little secret," Beth revealed, reaching into the box to extract a stud that slotted into the other new piercing at Amy's navel.

"Ooh, very grown up," Jo observed as Amy paraded herself, as naked as the day she was born, apart of course from the nipple rings and belly stud.

Then Amy was off again eager for more surprises, returning with Jo's present. Tearing off the paper revealed an Ann Summers gift bag. She blushed at the feel of the skimpy lingerie in her fingers, which was ironic given that she was totally nude. She gasped at the sex manual that accompanied the thong and bra set, though did take a quick peek inside. But it was what lay at the bottom that made her convulse as her tiny fingers took hold of the big black ribbed vibrator. "Oh my God!" she gasped, before calming down and twisting to wrap her arms around Jo's neck, giving her a hug before she was off again, across the bed in a predatory manner. "Mmm, from Matthew..."

Amy squeezed between his legs, her back pressed to his strong chest, her hair in his mouth, though he didn't seem to notice. To be fair, he protested, he hadn't an awful lot of time to find a present, sneaking five minutes on the recent shopping expedition with Jo and Beth.

But Amy was overjoyed at the thought alone. And the present wasn't too shabby either: more lovely jewellery, her brother having bought a silver necklace with a gold pendant shaped in the letter 'A' for Amy. "Oh Matthew, you shouldn't have," she cooed, turning aside as he leant in, their lips brushing.

As Matthew placed it around her neck, he had to fight to control the urge to cup her breasts and toy with the rings through each nipple. Placing her mouth to his ear she whispered: "I'll thank you properly later."

"From mum," she announced next, the box opening to reveal a set of car keys and causing Amy to jump up and down on the bed excitedly like it was a trampoline. "Where is it, where is it?"

"Look outside," clarified Hannah with a smile. "But Amy, you might first want to...cover up."

The words hung in the air as Amy bounded across the bed to the window in two gigantic strides. Hauling back the curtains, she revealed her fresh young pierced 18-year old body to anyone that happened to be passing at the time. But did Amy care? Not a bit of it, she was overjoyed at having the best birthday presents ever, squealing delightfully upon seeing the little green Honda in the drive next to Jo's 2CV.

It wasn't new but it was a car, her car. "Now all you need to do is pass your test," added Meg, bringing her sister back to earth with a jolt, before turning aside. "Come on Matthew, you can help me make breakfast whilst Amy opens the rest of her presents."

Other relatives' presents made up the large collection that looked like it would take hours to unwrap, so Matthew was happy to oblige, following his eldest sister down the stairs. "I wanted to get you alone," she said as she leaned up into a high cupboard.

"Oh yeah?" Matthew observed.

Overcome with lust from being around five of the sexiest women imaginable, Matthew was unable to stop himself from moving up behind and pressing his crotch to Meg's bum and kissing her neck.

"Matthew!" she cried as his hands rode up her ribcage and came to rest on her pert yet fruity breasts.

She eased his hands away playfully before twisting around to face him. Before he could say anything she'd placed a finger to his lips. "The others are going out to get stuff for Amy's party later – my bedroom at ten o'clock, okay? Now, in the meantime, put those hands of yours to better use."

* * *

Following a hearty breakfast and with an hour to kill until Meg's invitation, Matthew embarked on a solitary wander in the forest, reflecting on his time so far and the sexual encounters he'd enjoyed whilst among these sexually uninhibited women.

It was 22-year old Meg that had set things off not long after the funeral. Indulging a shared passion for voyeurism, they'd worked one another into a fully-clothed orgasmic frenzy whilst watching a courting couple enjoy a bout of oral sex in the forest.

Yet his mother Hannah proved that it wasn't just the young women of the family that were eager to have their wicked way with their newfound stud of a brother. Seizing her chance, the 43-year old mother of five had seduced her son during bath time, the intimate tit massage and cock wank a precursor to the hotter things that were to follow.

Keen to share his favours around, during a shopping excursion with the two sisters closest his own age, 21-year old Jo and 19-year old Beth, Matthew had used his oral expertise to pleasure Beth, the beautiful half-caste of the family whilst the pair watched Jo get cosy with a huge-breasted shopgirl, confirming a preference for women of her own sex.

At least she had done so before Matthew's arrival, their afternoon together spent making passionate love till they were sore. Well that was until they were disturbed by their mother. After the initial shock had abated and Jo was punished with a good spanking, Matthew got to break a decade-long abstinence in his mother by fucking her frenziedly whilst Jo looked on, the girl later joining to form a mind blowing trinity.

Anxious for more variety, just last evening Matthew had led Meg and Beth down to the stream where details of the afternoon's events with Hannah and Jo were disclosed and then lovingly recreated. First both girls sucked his cock, with Meg demonstrating a real art, after which Matthew first spanked then fucked Beth senseless.

* * *

After a contemplative circuit of the forest, returning to the back garden he looked up to see Meg hanging out of her bedroom window. "Oh Matthew," she summoned, wiggling a finger.

Matthew heaved a deep breath and headed inside, the lower level empty. Taking the stairs two by two, he couldn't get to the top quick enough.

Fresh from the shower and exuding an understated aroma of lavender, Meg came to meet him at the door, taking her brother's hand and guiding him to her single bed. Running her fingers up his neck and through the thick thatch of hair at the back, she brought his face to hers. Both mouths opened on contact, tongues twisting amid heated panting. They held for precious moments savouring one another's taste.

Finally easing away, Meg fell back across the bed, her head hanging off the edge. Though Matthew would have loved nothing more than another of her exquisite blowjobs, the urge to fuck his eldest sister was damn near overwhelming. Meg twisted the knot of the fluffy white towel, first unveiling her pert breasts then, as it fell away completely, exposing a beautiful pussy. Allowed to grow naturally, the downy bush had a mousy brown tinge.

Exhaling deeply, Matthew hauled clear his top, exhibiting a manly chest and strong arms. Shimmying down the khaki shorts, he allowed Meg a moment to savour his physique and inflating manhood before moving to her, supported by his hands on the bed. Meg pushed up her knees and parted her thighs whilst shifting her body to mould into his. "Fuck me, Matthew," she implored.

He didn't need asking twice, reaching down to cup her pussy, appraising its moistness with two roving fingers. They slid in to the knuckle before the cunt walls clenched. Meg bit her lip and groaned as fingers were replaced by the bloated head of an impressively proportioned cock. "Oh yesssssss," she purred as her vaginal lips spread around the invading tip and enveloped it.

Suddenly Matthew stopped. "What was that?"

"What?" Meg questioned, looking up.

"I swear I heard something or someone creak in the wardrobe."

Meg had one of those large purpose-built walk-in wardrobes in her bedroom. Pulling away momentarily, she slid the hatch door aside to reveal an embarrassed-looking sister in among the blouses and with nowhere to hide. "Amy?"

"I-I j-just w-wanted t-to see how it's d-done," the tiny blonde, still in just a t-shirt, stammered. "I-I'm so s-sorry."

Her brother and sister found it hard to vent any degree of anger, especially on the girl's eighteenth birthday. "Why didn't you just ask?" queried Meg.

"I didn't think... So you're not mad?"

"No, we're not mad," reassured Matthew.

Extending a hand, Meg guided her younger sister to the bed. "There, now you can see so much better."

Amy adjusted onto her side, watching intently as Matthew climbed back between Meg's legs. "This one's called the missionary position," Meg enlightened.

Amy smiled as Matthew lifted his buttocks and pressed in purposefully, causing Meg to catch a breath, gazing on intently as the thick shaft probed its way into Meg's accommodating cunt inch by inch. Halfway in, meeting the familiar tightness, Matthew stopped. Drawing back so that the tip rested at the entrance, he thrust in hard. Meg's fingers curled and she sucked in air through gritted teeth as the stabbing motion reverberated through her body. "Oh God Matthew, yesssssss," she breathed as her brother began a steady rhythmic motion.

Looking on, Amy licked her lips, an unmistakable wetness arising between her thighs and a want in her eyes the likes of which she'd never felt before.

Meg moved with Matthew, enjoying the feeling of fullness as her cunt began to relax and moisten, her free hand cupping one of Matthew's firm buttocks as he pumped. As her juices rose and her cunt became ever more malleable, Matthew increased the ministrations, pumping with authority. This continued for two or three minutes, the bed creaking painfully.

Breathless, Matthew slowed to a halt, gaining a look of pleading from Meg. Her fingernails digging the flesh of his arse implored him to continue, but Matthew had other ideas. "Time for Amy's next lesson," he stated with a grin, watching as his youngest sister's eyes widened.

With that he rolled aside onto his back, hands behind head, cock sticking up like a bollard. It was equally as hard. Taking the hint, Meg cocked a leg over, resting on her knees momentarily before lowering gradually, hands in the air. Her labia took a firm grip of the tapered knob, slipping snugly over it. Wiggling her arse, Meg pressed down to impale her cunt on the thick throbbing slab of manhood and Matthew felt her slide down gradually until she was sat upon his belly and balls.

Meg moaned as Matthew reached to place his hands over her breasts, squeezing firmly. "This is the girl-on-top position," Meg revealed for her sister's benefit through gasps of pleasure, as if explanation were required.

"Mmm, I like that," replied Amy throatily.

Meg extended an arm to brush the corkscrews of blonde hair from her younger sister's eyes. "Tell you what, Amy honey, why don't you play with yourself?"

Amy looked shocked at first but after reassurances she smiled and lay back on the pillows, spreading her legs wide apart. Toying with her outer pussy lips, Amy's face contorted with lust. "Mmm, feels nice," she enthused.

As Matthew moulded Meg's pert breasts purposefully, his thumbs grazed each diamond-like nipple, causing Meg to shriek. Working up and down on the rampant shaft, she resembled a cowgirl. Leaning forward gymnastically, her brunette locks spreading like tentacles and she found Matthew's lips. They butterfly kissed before opening wide to suck at one another's tongues. Finding reserves of energy, Matthew pumped from the buttocks, his cock buried deep in tight wet cunt. He pumped furiously for five minutes, the slap of flesh drowning out Amy's little whimpers of desire.

As Meg lifted her backside, the thick cock plopped out of the snug cunthole to rest in the groove of her arse. It was coated from top to bottom in vitreous ooze.

Without needing to be prompted, Amy craned forward, running her index finger its impressive length and scooping up a dollop of her sister's juice. Placing it to her lips, tentatively her tongue touched it. Glancing back, she saw that Matthew and Meg were both watching her with intent. Smiling, Meg sucked the finger clean with a purr of appreciation before returning to frigging her own pussy with wild abandon. "Last lesson," heralded Matthew, his loins ablaze with desire.

With that he flipped Meg over onto her front, facedown with heels on the carpet and arse sticking up in the air. "This is the from behind or doggy style position," breathed Meg as close by her sister's fingers began to blurr and her eyes slant.

Matthew pushed up close, firm hands on her hips as he prepared to take his sister from the rear. Little resistance from a cunt that had been battered senseless over the past fifteen minutes, his cock slotted back in snugly. Gathering up all his steel, in and out he thrust, thighs slapping Meg's buttocks repeatedly, balls jiggling beneath.

"Oh God," cried little Amy as her frenzied fingering brought her to orgasm.

Matthew watched as her youthful body on the bed went into uncontrollable spasm and slid down the sheets. Inspired and picking up speed, he rammed into Meg mercilessly, bumping her cervix with each fierce thrust. "Yesssssss," she squealed. "Yesssssss. Cum inside me, Matthew."

His head swimming, body convulsing, Matthew made one final thrust, in the process spraying his seed deep into his sister's womb. As was customary, he continued pumping, three further spurts filling Meg to bursting. At that moment they heard a car in the driveway, hugging one another as they located their clothes. "I'd better go," offered Meg grudgingly. "There's going to be plenty of work needing doing."

"Me too," echoed Amy, equally grudgingly.

Playtime on hold, for now at least, Matthew adjudged his cock could do with a rest, joining the others. And Meg was right: there was plenty of work to be done. The furniture in the house needed to be shifted around, a gazebo had to be put up and attached to the patio in case of rain, balloons required blowing up and hanging, there were 'Happy Eighteenth' banners to erect and food needed to be prepared and placed under plastic.

In fact, there was so much to do that time unwittingly overtook them. Glancing at her watch Meg revealed: "It's 6.30, the first guests will be here in an hour."

All hot and sweaty from an afternoon's labours, baths were essential, following which there was the arduous task, for the girls at least, of getting ready. An hour was nowhere near enough. Seizing control of the situation, mother Hannah decreed: "Right, we'll all need to double up in the bathroom. Amy, you and Beth downstairs, Jo and Meg, top of the stairs, Matthew – you're coming with me."

Matthew went unquestioningly. A welcome repeat of the first night, Hannah soaped her oversized breasts to makeshift sponges before washing her son all over. Matthew was in heaven. "A little bird tells me my son is good with his tongue," she mused coquettishly, climbing onto her knees, planting her arse in his face.

In a way, Matthew was happy not to have to fuck her. She was a demanding woman and he needed all of his energy for later. Nose nestled in her anal ring, he dabbed his tongue at the gaping crack. Wet on the surface owing to the bathwater, it took some effort to work the tip inside. Yet he was young, enthusiastic and resilient and when a cunt tasted as delicious as Hannah's, all the hard labour was worthwhile.

As she opened like a petalling flower, Matthew locked his lips around her clit, feeling it squirm. As he rolled it over his tongue and sucked purposefully, Hannah gripped the taps tightly, her breath racing. Never before amongst a fair collection of lovers had a man had this effect on her with his mouth. Matthew was a godsend.

Sadly, the good work of the cleansing bath was undone as gooey juice snaked its way down her inner thighs. Good boy that he was, Matthew ensured to lick it all up before attacking her clit once more.

Conscious of time, he finished her off by stabbing a finger into her puckered arsehole whilst flicking repeatedly at her clit with his tongue tip. It had the desired effect. Hannah blew hard and squirted, a fine mist spraying her son's face like a mask. Hannah sat bent double in a paralysed state for a good minute before climbing gingerly to her feet. "See you downstairs at the party," she promised before heading off to her bedroom to get ready.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers
12