Horny-Looking Harlina Ch. 07

Story Info
Letters to Johara, and Harlina.
1.6k words
29k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
169 Followers

Both Hasheena and Harlina replied to my mails and wrote that they were turned on very much and had to use their fingers to relieve their horny feelings. I began to call Hasheena as Hasheena Macchi as her niece Johara called her. Macchi in Tamil means aunt's daughter. Hasheena Macchi sent me a picture of Johara and she looked good. She had small boobs but a very big butt and she was 35 yr. old. I was also told that Johara had a trimmed bush of dense pubic hair. Johara loved her Macchi a lot and so did Hasheena Macchi. Harlina wanted me to write a dirty email to Johara about Hasheena Macchi. Harlina in fact did not like Johara for the fact that she is snobbish and egoistic. Johara is a Singapore Indian lady working for a textile company. She wears the Indian dress, Salwar Kameez. Harlina wanted me to tease Johara so much that she gets extremely horny. I was about to leave for Singapore in the next two days and before I departed I wanted to write to Johara and Harlina. The thought of fucking the sexy Hasheena Macchi made me build a huge load for her.

I wrote to Johara: To: Johara. cc: Harlina, Hasheena
Sub: How I love your sexy Hasheena Macchi

Hi Periya Soothu (Big butt) Johara,

I loved your erotic emails and your Macchi told me that your soothu (butt) is as big as hers. Johara I want to fuck you periya soothu whether you like it or not. We both can tease your Hasheena Macchi and then make her very very horny.

Your Hasheena Macchi is a sexy looking lady and the hair growth in her pussy and her armpits are awesome. I have never seen a hairy woman as your macchi and I want to fondle win the dense hair in both her armpits and pussy. I know that Hasheena macchi wears Baju Kurung and loves jewelry as any other Singapore woman.

What we are going to do is to adorn Hasheena macchi with fine jewelry and massage her luscious body. I know that you will agree to this Johara. Harlina also wants to see this fun and let us do it nice. We are all now in Harlina's apartment in Maryland Park. First let us remove Hasheena macchi's Baju Kurung, bra, and her panties and make her fully naked. Let macchi put her hair up and decorate it with a small garland of jasmine flowers that gives an erotic fragrance. Johara I want you to put on a gold anklet on both the ankles of Hasheena macchi and then put a thin gold chain around her broad and flabby hips. Look, your Hasheena macchi looks dam erotic now.

Even she agrees to that and she is smiling. Johara put some few gold bangles in each of her hands and one pearl necklace around her neck. Give her beautiful gold rings so that Hasheena macchi can wear them in all her fingers. Yeah she looks like an erotic damsel. Le me put in each of her arms a thick gold ring that is designed like a vine. Hasheena macchi now glitters like gold and she is adorned fully with beautiful gold ornament. Her tanned skin adds beauty to her.

Make Hasheena macchi lie on the kitchen table on her belly. She has really a big butt, periya soothu, and I love this. Johara I want to eat your macchi's periya soothu and fuck her nice and hard from behind. Pour the baby oil in a gold cup and pour the oil over Hasheena macchi's periya soothu. Can you see the oil flowing on her tanned skin. Johara now gently massage her periya soothu. Use both your hands to hold the butt cheeks and massage wit your fingers.

Hasheena macchi loves the feeling and she is grunting softly. Use your fingers over her soothu and make circles and patterns. Rub the oil all over her periya soothu and now massage with your fingers and palm. Rub and squeeze Hasheena macchi's soothu harder and harder. Slowly spread her legs and slide your oil slick hands between her legs and oil up her butt crack. Run your fingers all over her dark anus and make the entire drenched with baby oil. Slightly run your fingers over her thick pussy lips that are densely matted with her black pussy hair. Johara just gently tease her pussy lips and don't ever stick your fingers into Hasheena macchi's warm and wet pussy.

Don't do that until I tell you to do so. Hasheena macchi is turned on now and she is grinding her crotch on the smooth table. Johara you are doing a fine job of massaging your priced macchi. Scoop up her soothu with your hands and knead it as though your are making a dough for the cake. Squeeze her soothu up and down with oil and let is shine like a golden soothu. Slowly massage her back with oil and give extra care around her shoulders. Now slowly retract your hands back to her periya soothu and go to her stout and tanned thighs.

Massage her thighs as you massaged her soothu. Pour more oil over Hasheena macchi's and let the oil run between her butt crack and wet her hairy pundai (pussy).

Let Hasheena macchi turn over and spread her legs wide apart. Didn't I tell you Johara that your macchi needs a shave. Look at the abundant hair in her pussy! You can't even see her pussy lips. We have to shave her pussy hair to enjoy the look of her dark beautiful pussy. The hair in her armpits is priced possessions and we don't do anything to it. That's place in its own for a nice fucking and shagging. When I do that Hasheena macchi will love that and will become addicted to it too. Johara now continue with your massage.

Massage macchi's thighs and her inner thighs as well. Don't touch her pussy but go around it with your fingers. Hasheena macchi will ask you to touch her pussy or even ask you to push your fingers inside it. Tell her we take care of it later. Just rub her pubic mound and pour the oil on the mound and let is slowly creep down her pubic jungle and touch her pussy lips. I know Hasheena macchi is all wet. Look how her pussy bulges in and out like a fish opening and closing its mouth. Soak your index fingers in the oil and trace a line around her thick pussy lips and move your finger up and down.

Gently open her hairy pussy and touch her inner pussy lips. Hey! Johara tell Hasheena macchi to relax, her loud erotic moans are getting me on. Make circles around her pussy lips and slowly cleave the hood of her outer thick lips. Can you see your macchi's clit. There you are Johara that's the seat of pleasure. I don't have to tell you all this as you know it better. Johara you tease our clit when you shower don't you?

Bend down and kiss gently on your Hasheena macchi's spread pussy. Suck on her pussy petals slowly and move your tongue up and down on her pussy lips. Johara do you see that her dense pubic hair is all matted to her dark tanned skin? That's good. When we meet, we have to shave macchi's pubic hair and I want to admire her black pussy with its thick outer lips. Spread open her pussy lips and take her clit in our mouth and lick around it gently.

See how Hasheena macchi responds, she is bucking her hips and swaying her head. Suck in her clit and flick your tongue over it again and again. Johara push your middle finger into Hasheena macchi's wet pussy and move it in and out. Do it faster and faster as you keep licking her clit. I can see how macchi is reacting. Her screams of pleasure are turning me on. You are doing fine Johara, yes keep fucking Hasheena macchi with your finger and don't stop. Push your another finger into macchi's warm hole and keep finger fucking her faster. At the same time suck her clit into your mouth and suck it hard. This should bring her to an intense orgasm and she is screaming like hell in pleasure. Hey! Johara what are you doing? Don't stop with your fingers. Shove in another two of your fingers and finger fuck Hasheena macchi as fast as you can. That's it. Give her another orgasm after orgasm. Leave her clit and concentrate your fingers inside her pussy. Didn't I tell you that Hasheena macchi loves this? See how she is screaming in throes of her orgasm after orgasm. Johara I will get you a strap on dildo and you can fuck Hasheena macchi from behind. There are a lot of things to do when we meet. Take care and build up a huge load my sweet periya soothu Johara. ---Love.

I then wrote to Harlina:

Dear Sweet love Harlina,
I am leaving tomorrow and should be in Singapore early Thursday. I will meet you on Saturday afternoon at the Student Affairs Office. I want to see you in your pink Baju Kurung and I want to fuck you doggie as I have mentioned before. Sweet Harlina make arrangements so that we meet your friends during the weekend. Take care Harlina, and be fully horny on Saturday. Wet your panties with your juices before I come to see you. ---Love

I left the next day to Singapore after my vacation to meet my dream Singapore hotties.

johara
johara
169 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
Singapore Hotties Ch. 01 Bitchy Katherine learns her way from her office colleague.in Novels and Novellas
The Fuckable Affidha Affindi Ch. 01 The hairy Singapore Malay babe's encounters.in Novels and Novellas
The Singapore Treat Ch. 01 A sexy Singapore Malay women surprises her husband.in Interracial Love
More Stories