Horses in the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma sighed as his lips found hers, and his fingers combed through her hair. She wiggled closer to him, anxious to keep him close and feel him next to her. He teased her lips with his tongue until she parted them and then he gave in to his desire and held her in place while he deepened the kiss. He rubbed his tongue against hers, tasting the sweetness of the chocolate and marshmallows. He had an idea.

"What are you doing?" Emma sounded dazed as he pulled away.

"I was just thinking. That shirt is kind of messy. You'll want to take it off."

"What?" Emma looked down. There was nothing wrong with it, aside from age. She let out a surprised shriek as Luke squirted whipped cream on the front of it.

"Ooops. Sorry." Luke didn't even try to feign innocence. "It slipped."

"I'll just bet." She shook her head and blushed a little. "I guess...I guess I should take it off."

Luke's smile turned gentle. "I'll help." He did, and they managed to remove it so that a minimum of whipped cream hit the sheets. After she'd put it on the floor, he held the blanket back for a minute so he could look at her.

Emma swallowed. "I don't...think this is quite fair. You're still practically dressed."

"True. That's not fair at all." Luke took of his shirt and pants, and then pulled her to him. "This is much better."

"I...yes." Emma closed her eyes and drank in the feel of their bodies together. She hadn't been this close to anyone in so long. She hadn't trusted anyone, least of all herself, to get close. It was still a risk, always a risk, but she trusted Luke. "You're so warm."

"Emma..." He said her name but anything else fell away as he kissed her. He lingered on her lips for a while, but then shifted and kissed her neck, pleased when she turned her head to make it easier. A drop of whipped cream was on her cheek from before, and he grinned.

"I almost forgot."

"What?" Emma's eyes got wide. "What are you doing?"

"I told you I liked whipped cream, and not just on hot chocolate."

Emma squeaked as he pressed the nozzle and squirted some on her shoulder and then lower on her chest. "Luke, I...Oh." He put more drops on her side and hip, and with that same sly grin, on her breast.

"Be still," he said. "Wouldn't want to get this on the sheets."

Before she could say anything else, he began to work his way down her body, making her jump as he licked the whipped cream away. She bit her lip as he licked and nibbled at her side, tickling her but not allowing her to move. When he moved back and took her breast in his mouth, she gasped and arched up to him, startled by the twin sensations warmth of his mouth and the coolness of the cream.

As his tongue flicked over her nipple, he eased her to her back and ran his thumb over the other. Emma closed her eyes and put her arms around his shoulders, both to keep him close and keep herself from floating away.

I'm driving myself crazy, Luke thought. He had thought the cream would be fun, a way to heighten the anticipation for both of them, but now he wondered if he'd even last long enough to enjoy the effect. Emma's body, and the way she responded to him, were more than he'd dreamed of.

He nipped at her shoulder and she sighed. He flicked his tongue over the pulse point on her neck and her nails dug into his arm. The slight sting snapped his control and this time when he kissed her, he didn't hold back. His tongue swept in and he tunneled his fingers into her hair to keep her there for him. She gasped his name when he came up for air and he groaned at the sound, rocking his hips so that his erection slid against her smooth skin.

Emma didn't think she could feel any better, and then Luke's hand slid between her legs and her eyes widened in surprise. For a moment his hand rested there, cupping her, and then his fingers began to explore. She parted her legs at his unspoken request and took a shuddering breath as he moved his fingers in slow motions.

Luke had to stop himself at first, but when he felt how wet she was, he wanted more. It was a fight to restrain himself but he wanted Emma to enjoy everything, and not to scare her. He knew she was nervous, but he wanted to show her it wasn't necessary, not with him.

So he stroked in long, gentle motions before slipping his fingers inside her a little. "Oh, Emma..." He repeated the move and then brushed over the spot that sent her reeling into orgasm. He kept his rhythm slow and steady, raising up on one arm so he could look at her. The lights from the tree danced on her skin as she shook underneath him and with reluctance, he stopped his hand, although he left it in place.

"Emma, I swear we will do this again, and for a longer time, but if I don't get inside you, I think I'll go crazy." His lips brushed hers as he spoke, and he felt her breathless smile.

"I'd be a liar if I didn't admit...I want that myself." Emma's hand drifted down over his back, then moved under his body until she found him, hot and hard and aching. She stroked his shaft with lazy movements, smiling when he hissed out a breath and dropped his head back.

"Emma, you're killing me."

"We don't want that." She put a hand on his face and guided him down so she could kiss him. "I love you."

"I love you, too. Which reminds me." With a small grumble, Luke moved and reached into the pocket of his sweat pants. He pulled out a foil envelope and sighed. "Not to take the romance out, but..."

Emma shook her head, helped him put it on, then leaned back and pulled him to her. "Thank you."

He moved over her and rested his weight on his arms. "I love you, Emma." He shifted as her legs wrapped around his waist and he slid inside her. "Oh, God, you feel so good."

How he managed to pace himself, he wasn't sure, but he did. Her body was warm and wet around him and he didn't ever want to leave. He slid one arm around her shoulders and braced himself on the other as he moved in measured strokes, determined to make it last as long as he could for both of them.

Emma gripped his shoulders and closed her eyes as she came again. She'd never felt like this with anyone, ever. Luke's body over hers, in hers, was like magic. She opened her eyes and saw his half-closed in concentration.

"Luke, you...oh..." Another orgasm raced through her and she bit her lip.

"Emma." As her body contracted around him again he let go. He found her lips again with his and refused to let them go as he thrust faster. He felt the wave approaching and let it happen, calling out her name as his climax grabbed him and wouldn't let go.

After a moment of disorientation, he rolled to his side and took her with him. Another few minutes and he felt confident enough to sit up and dispose of the condom. He laid back down and pulled the blankets over both of them, keeping Emma close to his side.

"You feel so good, Emma." He ran a hand down her back, over her hip and along her thigh. "I have wanted to do that for so long."

She gave a quiet laugh but pressed herself closer. "We've only known each other for bout three weeks. That's not very long."

"True." He kissed her forehead, then her cheek, then her lips. "But I've been watching you for longer, wondering what your story was."

"And now that you know?"

"I want to help you write the rest of it."