Horsing Around Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyster
xyster
649 Followers

"The other night..." I gave him those fluttering eyes, "...helping each other out."

"Oh that! Now I know you are crazy."

Yes, that I was, but I was also a woman rejected. That made me a crazy woman that was rejected and I couldn't let him get away with rejecting me and then making me crazy. You see, ordinarily I am the one who is supposed to reject. I had to ask, "Why am I crazy, Steven? Tell me that." A crazy person normally doesn't know that he or she is crazy.

"Xyster, you are asking me to sleep with you, to have sex with you. I am your brother for God's sake."

So, I did get a response. He did remember the suggestion. There was some relief in hearing his words, in a weird sort of way.

"What? Don't you want to have sex?" I was not only crazy, but I was stubborn, and yes, maybe, even a little desperate.

"Yes, I do, but not with you."

That motherfucker! He did not want to have sex with me. How dare he not want to have sex with me?

Okay, so I am exaggerating a bit what my reaction was. He did have a point though. I was his sister and sex between us was not allowed. But that doesn't mean it wasn't possible. It only means it wasn't allowed. There are a lot of other things that we are not allowed to do but we do them anyways. Speeding comes to mind. Well, we could call it just that, speeding, and do some speeding. I guess I just had to make him see it that way.

Now, how is a woman to make a man want to have sex with her?

If he is not interested, well, then she has to make him interested.

The first outfit I tried was jeans with a tight fitting, sleeveless T-shirt. With my tall height, good sized boobs, braless in this case, and my long legs, that outfit is quite an attention getter. I wore black boots, with about inch and a half high heels, as the icing on the cake so to speak. My long hair in a pony tail, hint of makeup, lips that were cherry delicious, with perfume that reminded one of heavens.

Well, I guess I wasn't enough of a nymph in that getup to receive any special attention.

Then I went the other way. I tried a long, sleeveless, full length, black dress with full on makeup and killer heels.

No dice.

I tried, half, halter-top dress. Nothing.

I went for the kill with my racer back vest and boxers that barely cover my special parts. He did not show any interest that could be construed sexual.

I decided to quit while I was ahead, although what that means is beyond me at this stage. I gave up on the idea of making him interested in me.

One evening, as had become our routine, he was flipping channels. I finished my meal, went to my room and decided to get comfortable for the evening. I was in the mood for my sweats. As I looked myself in the mirror, standing there in black, lace undies and bra, I decided to make one last ditch attempt. I walked in front of the TV, twirled around to give him a full view and asked, "Anything?"

"Nothing," was his reply.

I left, throwing my arms in the air as a gesture to indicate that I give up. I guess, even though he was not interested in what he saw, he did see all that I showed him.

This reminds me of a joke.

There were two old men sitting in front of their old person's house when the lady from the other side of the divide, where old female persons lived, came and decided to get their attention, like the way I was doing. She put on her fine clothes and made herself up and came around flaunting. She did her dance and looked to see if there was any interest. None were to be found.

She chose a different outfit the next day, changed her hair, and tried again. Nothing.

Everyday for almost two weeks, she tried to get them to be interested by putting different clothes and doing something different makeup-wise or hair-wise. The men paid no attention to her and seemed aloof sitting there.

She decided to hell with everything and one day she came out wearing nothing. She paraded around for their viewing and they still did not react in anyway she wanted them to. She threw her arms and left, never to try again.

One old man turns to the other and says, "Did you notice what she was wearing today?"

The other replied while squinting his eyes, "Yes, I did. Man, that dress really needed some serious ironing."

I wasn't going to go as far as the old lady, but I came close. Of course, my brother was determined to be a brother and nothing more. I accepted defeat and felt somewhat relieved that silliness for me was over. I could go back to my usual humdrum life.

I donned myself with my baggy sweats and came back to watch TV. I even sat on the other side of the sofa so as not to create any closeness. I was done. No longer was I suggesting what I had suggested, not even in my body language.

As we sat there quietly, he, flipping through the channels and I, working on my nails, I noticed a fleeting glance coming from his side. No biggie. We continued our dull routine.

Then it happened again. He held his look, long enough to be noticeable. I let him look but soon I had to turn towards him in case he wanted to say something. As I turned my head slowly towards him, he moved his attention to the TV again.

The next gaze made my head turn quickly. He didn't turn away and kept looking, more like staring, at me.

"What...?" I asked as if there was something wrong.

He looked for a while before saying, "You look hot."

"What!" I exclaimed. "In this...?" I pointed to my baggy sweats.

"Well, yeah."

I went back to my nails. I was aware of his look continuing to stay on me and I started to feel a little uncomfortable---hot under the collar. Heck I was starting to sweat in my sweats!

I gave him that special look that I have known to work on every man. I looked through the corners of my eyes with a sly smile on the corners of my lips and asked, "Yes, can I help you?"

He smiled back at me with that empty look in his eyes that men get when the blood drains from their heads and makes its way to the other head. "You are really hot!"

"Does this mean...?"

"Yes, that's exactly what it means."

It was panic time. I didn't know what to do next but something needed to be done. He was in the mood. I could see it in his face as the colour had drained from there as well. He was losing all the blood that apparently was needed elsewhere.

"So, what do you want us to do?"

"Let's horse around."

"You mean...?" I pointed towards the TV in an apparent reference to what had started all this. I guess he wanted to act out our favourite scene.

"Neighhhhhhhhh!" He answered.

"Oooohhhhhh! Finally!" I exclaimed as I clapped my hands with joy.

He whinnied and snorted with excitement like the hero of our movie. I held my sweatshirt with my fingers and asked, "With or without?"

"Without."

I jumped off the sofa and quickly undressed. The carpet in the living room was plush so I didn't need to worry about the hard floor. Once my clothes were removed, I got on all fours and started frolicking around like I was the mare, grazing in the fields.

I could hear him taking his clothes off and moving the coffee table out of the way. Like the mare, I was aware of his presence and his pressing need, but I had to continue with my grazing until such time as it was disturbed. I moved around, almost trying to avoid him. I nuzzled at a few places and turned my back away from him.

He was also on all fours and followed me around like the stud in the movie. He trotted towards me and caught up. I paused in my place to see what he would do.

He placed his nose between my thighs and sniffed. Then he lifted his face upwards and whinnied. I moved away.

He followed and sniffed again. He whinnied again and I moved again.

He had to stop me from moving away, so he put his one hand on the side of my waist and held me this time as he sniffed between my legs. He was snorting, so I could feel his breath on my genitals.

I was starting to feel warm. The game was heating up for me as well. He was sniffing my pussy, and that was quite erotic as I understood that to be the prelude to the ultimate mounting. There was only one problem, though. I knew how he had made me suffer while trying to get him to where he was. He had rejected me and made me feel shame and guilt. I wanted to do something in return, just to get even.

He licked my buttock. I moved forward. He reached with both hands and grabbed me from my sides to keep me in place. I stopped.

He licked my buttock again and then the other one. Then he placed his tongue at the edge of my butt crack and drew a line from the beginning of my vertical smile to the middle of my back. Sweet tingles ran through my body. In the process he moved forward and got up a little to bring his fully erect dick in line with my, by now, dripping wet cunt.

He was getting ready to charge, I surmised. I opened my legs a little, bent my head down and looked through my legs at the charging body. I saw his thighs and followed them to a sight I had never before seen or had even expected to see. It was something that I only read about but wasn't sure it actually existed in the shape and form that I was seeing it in.

I got up quickly to a sitting position, shock and awe clearly visible on my eyes. Before he could utter anything, I had turned around and was holding his piece in my hands. I looked at his face with incredulity.

"Something the matter?" He asked as he looked at my hands holding his penis, firmly and strongly.

"Mushroom head!" I exclaimed. "I read about it in Cosmo. I even saw a drawing of it, but I didn't know something like that was real."

He grinned as I turned my eyes to his penis. An average size stalk was supporting a thick, wide, mushroom like head. The actual head was thick around the band, almost one centimetre in girth. If I use my Graphic Art terms, the circle that his head made was drawn with a 24 point border thickness, as opposed to may be 4 to 6 point thickness on normal penises. The head curved down into what can crudely be a cobra head, sort of, with one eye at the end like the mouth of the snake. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and held the top of my fist against that umbrella. It was spilling from the edges of my grip.

It was also leaking. I sensed the urgency of his need---how's that for an expression---and turned back to assume my position.

I lowered my head and raised my butt. He moved forward with his penis pointing at a 45 degree angle, which I believe is the optimum angle, if I remember correctly from my physics class, to achieve maximum distance with a given amount of force.

For that penis to penetrate me, my pussy hole had to be perpendicular---perpenDICKular, ha ha ha, get it---to his head. It occurred to me then that if I changed my position just a little, he would miss the mark---the bulls eye---imagine that reference for pussy hole---and I would get to frustrate him a little. I would be playing the role of an unwilling mare and he would get some taste of his own medicine.

He held my hips and positioned himself approximately for entry. Then he pushed forward slowly. His cock touched my pussy lips and parted them to make it to my hole. Just about then, I squirmed and changed a little the angle at which my hole was positioned. His dick rubbed across the length of my pussy, pressed on my clit and then jabbed me in the stomach.

"Ouch. I mean ohhhch!" I said, laughing a little. The thick head rubbing on the inside of my pussy lips was very sensuous and pleasurable. When it pressed on my clit, I even felt bad for not letting him pleasure me as I could sense he was capable of doing.

He pulled back. The force of his thrust had pushed me forward a little, but only the part of body that was in the air. The rest stayed put.

His grip on my hips was firm as he lined himself up again. He planned to aim a little higher this time to avoid missing the mark. When he proceeded with his approach, I shifted in the other direction. His cock rubbed against my pussy but got pushed back and upward. His force behind his shaft pressed into the area just below my pussy and he basically lifted my butt and my knees of the ground.

I think he knew at that time that I was trying to make him miss on purpose. He didn't charge this time. He felt around with his penis for the hole and once he located it, he held his cock in position. His cock was pressing on my hole. That big head was imposing, to say the least, and very fulfilling, if you know what I mean. I could just imagine it rubbing against the walls of my vagina from all directions.

He waited to see if I would move again and when I didn't, he grabbed my hips and pushed. I lifted my body up just in time to have his cock slide on the surface instead of going in and make its way to my bellybutton, on the outside of my belly.

I was laughing under my breath. He got up and said, "I'll be right back" and disappeared somewhere towards the bedrooms. I couldn't figure out what made him go, but I waited while still keeping my position. I knew I had enough of fooling around and I was ready to get to being nailed.

When he came back, my butt was in the air, my chin was resting on my hands folded in front of my face, and I was relaxed for his dick to enter my pussy. Only he didn't know that I was ready.

He didn't kneel; instead he placed his feet on the side of my calves and turned his heels to lock my legs between them. He lowered his body until his cock was at level with my hole and locked his thighs around my hips. He grabbed my shoulders and gripped them firmly. His elbows pressed down on my back as his hands pulled me backwards toward his body. He basically locked me into position. I knew he meant business this time because I could feel the raw energy of his muscles all over my body.

Once I was held securely, he moved forward with that giant headed piece of meat and touched me with the tip. A cold shiver ran up my spine as I felt something wet and sticky touch my hole. It was something on the tip of his penis, which I guess he must have applied when he went to his room. It wasn't a condom, so it must have been some kind of lubricant---lubriCUNT---ha, ha, get it.

Then a cold chill of fear ran up my spine as I realized that the hole his dick was knocking at was my asshole.

I felt a thick layer of Vaseline spread over and around my anus as his cock pressed into it. He must have doused his head with the lubricant because it seemed to be preceding his penis almost like pre-come precedes the sperm.

This reminds me of another joke.

This guy was asking this girl relentlessly, until one day she gave in and said, "Come, pick me up at 7:00. I'll go out with you."

Promptly at seven, the eager man rings the doorbell. The girl comes out but she is not yet dressed and ready to go. Instead she is still wrapped in her towel. She apologizes to him as she asks him to come in. She explains to him that she is not ready yet, so he should sit in the living room where her parents are also sitting. She takes him there and says, "I must tell you. My mom and dad, both are deaf and mute. Just hang around. I'll be right down."

The nervous man sits on a sofa with both parents giving him the eye every now and then. Since they are both mute, they don't say anything to him. Since they both are deaf, he can't say anything to them either. Mother is busy knitting while father is busy watching TV. The silence is deafening because even the TV is on mute. What's the use, they must have figured.

A minute passes, two minutes pass, five minute pass after what looks like a week. The nervous man is getting even more nervous as the mother gives him the eye every now and then. The father also gives him a look but only when the commercials come.

After long ten minutes or so, the mother puts the knitting needles down, takes a glass of water and goes toward the girl's father. Once in front of him, she bends forward, lifts her skirt and pours the water down her butt. When the father sees this, he jumps off of the chair, bends the woman over the sofa and has his way with her. After he is done, he zips up and goes back to his chair, picks up a book of matches from the side table, takes a match out and holds it in front of his eye.

Our hero was shocked. He wasn't sure what had happened but he knew that whatever it was, shouldn't have happened. He was stunned.

The date doesn't go that well for him, or for her. When he brought the girl back home, she asked him, "What's the matter? You were so anxious to go out with me, but once I agreed, you've been behaving like someone died in your family."

He said, "I am sorry, but something happened and I don't know how to talk to you about it."

She leaned forward, kissed him, and said, "Just tell me, whatever it is."

He relayed the story to her. She was laughing by the time he finished. She asked, "Is that what's been bugging you all this time?"

"Yes, I didn't know what to make of it."

"Well, make nothing of it. My mother was simply asking my father: Aren't you going to offer this asshole something to drink? To which, my father replied: Fuck him, I am watching the match."

So, there I was, locked from all sides with his huge head pressed against my anus. With all that Vaseline covering his prick and now spreading over and in my hole, I couldn't keep his cock from entering my butt.

I have talked about anal sex in my last story (if you say, you have? I'll just scream), and I gave the impression that I have been sexed anally, but that's not true. I only spoke of it as a possibility and what it would do to me. I have never actually had anal sex and from the look of things, I was about to be impaled where the sun don't shine.

I didn't want to be impaled there, so I clenched my butt cheeks together to close the hole and keep him from getting in.

Again, remembering my physics class, the force I was applying with my butt muscles to close my hole was not enough to counter the force that his butt muscles were applying to his penis. It was like a hammer hitting the head of a nail and apparently, with that much Vaseline around that area, my ass was like a soft wood. My asshole had no choice but to relent as his penis slowly and steadily started to stretch it out.

I moved my ass sideways and up and down to change the angle of his entry. His elbows and arms kept me from moving up. My own knees kept me from going down. His thighs kept me from moving sideways and his hands kept me from moving forward as his penis pushed in from the back, thus making the move backwards nothing short of a big mistake.

I lowered and raised the upper part of my body, only to expedite the entry, as it provided enough resistance to his penis to open my anus. I could feel my skin expanding and stretching. We all know that anus has enough elasticity to stretch quite a bit, so far so good. Only his head needed stretching beyond that limit. His rubbery, spongy skin was able to compress and mould to my hole's characteristics---how about that reference---but all that blood in his vessels was pushing it outward, expanding it beyond the rim of my asshole.

I felt my ass reach the edge of its expansion and the whole skin of the hole became quite taut. I felt his penis making its way inward, slowly, burrowing through my backside with the force of---well, what else---one horsepower. My anus stretched to maximum but the head wasn't yet in. I felt micro tears developing as it cracked to allow more expansion, but that could only go so far. The hole held and his penis then contorted against the force. Lucky for him, it could do that. Unlucky for me that it could do that, because that meant he was going to get in, whether I liked it or not.

Did you hear the one about a group of sperm cells bragging to each other as to who was going to be the first to reach that egg once they were released? One says I'll be the one, the other says, no, I'll be the one. They were arguing like this for a while as the tension built. One body builder sperm cell said that they were all going to eat his dust. Once released, he was going to swim so fast, he would leave everyone behind. No one would even have the chance. All went quiet because they could see that he was very able and motivated (motilated, no).

xyster
xyster
649 Followers