Hoshi's Empire - The Saga Continues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

One thing Empress Sato insisted on was that her consort very carefully clean her body - particularly her genitals - after a sexual encounter. It was a new experience for him; but Travis knew how to please the Asian beauty. He gathered the softest cloths, soaking them in scented warm water to bathe her most sensitive parts. Then he carried her to her bed, setting her down gently and hoping she would invite him between the satin sheets. This day he was fortunate, and they went to sleep in each other's arms.

One thing Trip loved was anal sex. He got a huge thrill from he sight of his big curved dick pushing between a woman's cheeks, and thoroughly enjoyed the sensations of the buttery-smooth walls of the woman's rectum as they gripped his organ. For Commander Charles Tucker, being a consort to the Vulcan T'Pol was the best possible pairing. Unlike human females (and females of most other humanoid races) Vulcan women really didn't have a strong libido. It wasn't that they didn't enjoy pleasing a male partner - in fact that is what they focused on - it was that their sex drive wasn't dominated by a need for their own orgasm. Tucker had discovered more than a year ago that the physical techniques which had a powerful and seductive affect on T'Pol were those associated with Vulcan Neuro-Pressure. When she wanted pleasure from him, he knew exactly what to do. A combination of his curved cock and his well-trained fingers gave her the pleasure she desired, and his penis was usually in her ass during those interludes.

T'Pol enjoyed an occasional alcoholic beverage, particularly when she was alone with her consort. He had begun this journey as a very rough, self-centered cowboy of a man, interested solely in his own pleasures. When he had trouble sleeping and the only relief seemed to be the Neuro-Pressure she could provide, he began to soften up. They kept their relationship quiet, not wanting the harrassment that would come should it become public; but there was a special chemistry between them. She didn't approve of his any-partner-anywhere sexual appetite; but that was now behind them with Empress Sato's rules. He was her consort, and only she could choose to allow him to have sex with another woman. And she knew how to keep him happy. She was fully aware of his penchant for sodomy and it was a natural match for her, with the special physical attributes of her rear entry. When she wanted it, his curved penis could stimulate the nerve endings deep inside her pussy as well. They were an ideal pairing...

"Oh, my dear Commander Tucker. What am I going to do with you?" T'Pol asked a question that was very unlike her.

"What do you mean, my lady?" Trip replied with a chuckle.

"So you would rather work on your engines than attend to my needs?" she teased him.

"Oh... only some of the time." he resplied, reaching over to run his fingertips along her silky thigh. "But not just now..." he added, finding one of her pressure nodes and watching her head go back, her eyes closing.She is in the mood... he thought, leaning to her to run his tongue along her belly. She still had her skimpy outfit on; but it was sufficiently skimpy he had no problem getting to her sensitive spots - and he knew all of those by heart.

Her entire body tingled with his expert touch. Trip may have been a brutal bastard when he had control; but with the new order of things he had adapted quickly - and she was the beneficiary. After all the pain and humiliation of Archer's regime, Sato was making things right. "oooohhhhhhhhh..." she moaned, his touch just perfect on the nodes of her inner thighs. Then she felt her halter being removed, lifting her shoulders to give him access. His fingers quickly returned to her most sensitive places, tracing her ribs as his tongue swirled around a nipple. Most of the human's who had been in her company spent little time caressing her breasts, even though they were perhaps her one true erogenous zone. She had two pressure nodes on opposite sides of each breast, and all a man need do was make contact with them while orally manipulating her nipples to quickly heat her loins to the boiling point. Trip knew exactly what to do.

He loved the taste of her flesh when she had applied her favorite lotion, the flavors of that lotion mixing with her natural enzymes to produce something akin to an aphrodesiac - at least to him. To have that affect while kissing and caressing her incredible boobs left Tucker without words. He'd not been a 'breast man' before T'Pol; but hers were indescribably erotic. Their shape drew his eyes and hands, the firmness made him want to squeeze and fondle, and her responsiveness resulted in a very exciting session. Her hands pulled his mouth down, mashing his lips against her nipple as his fingertips worked their magic. Her hips began to writhe, slowly at first, her legs parting to bring the scent of her sex into the air. Trip Tucker knew he was going to 'get lucky' on this day.

T'Pol reached down to tickle his ears with her fingertips. "T-Trip..." she moaned, her body trembling. "My shoulders..." she mumbled, twisting her torso to roll over onto her belly. She felt his strong hands assisting with her change of position, then shuddered when he straddled her hips, the thick cudgel of his penis running along the length of the crevice between her buttocks. His fingers traced her spine, separating to roam over the tops of her shoulder blades. They arrived at her pressure nodes simultaneously, bringing a wave of passion flowing over her. "ohhhhhhh... Trip...." she moaned, arching her back.This is true pleasure. she thought.

Tucker had hoped she would make that move. It didn't matter now whether he fucked her or not. Just having his dick between those sweet cheeks would get him off, and T'Pol didn't seem to mind his semen on her back or down her crack. His hands were essentially on autopilot as he had performed this technique dozens of times. She always responded with the same wanton lust. Down her spine, over her hips, back up her spine and over her shoulder blades, then gentle pressure on the nodes... Goose bumps covered her flesh as she mewled softly into the pillow. With her writhing came stimulation of his organ, pressing determinedly against her derriere. He knew she could feel it.

T'Pol arched her back and lifted her hips, rising up as her consort moved to catch his balance. "In my ass..." she said softly.

He gazed for a moment at the dark star between her raised buttocks, reaching for the lubricant she kept on her table. It had become a rare treat for her to take him this way, and he wasn't letting the opportunity get away. He poured a dollop of the slippery liquid on her wrinkle, creating a puddle before the tiny ring opened to receive the lube. It always amazed him to watch that. He quickly coated his dick with the stuff, setting the bottle back on her night stand before kneeling behind her. She reached back and yawned her cheeks wide, inviting him in to her backside. His fingers positioned the head of his meat on her nether port, his hips applying a gentle pressure until her sphincter opened up to receive him. "ohhhhhhyesss..." he groaned, the velvety walls of her asshole greeting his organ with a squeeze. He knew what he had to do, easing his cock deep into her bottom before returning his fingers to her nodes. There were two more on her hips, and he quickly found them and applied just the right amount of pressure. "ohhhFUCK..." he grunted as the muscle rings of her rectal chute rippled along the length of his shaft.Now THIS is anal sex he thought, the sensations so incredibly erotic, as if his penis was getting a massage from her asshole. He glanced down to take in the sight of her distended anal ring, stretched around the base of his dick. He could see the muscle clenching and releasing around his organ, and feel that clenching traveling down his shaft.

His fingers were driving her wild, and now his penis was inside her most sensitive hole, bringing her to the edge of satisfaction. "Oh Trip... do me... please me... FUCK MEEEEEE..." she pleaded, writhing her hips against his groin. "ohYESSSSSS..." she grunted as his cock slowly began the long strokes in and out of her bottom. His fingers remained on her nodes, her rectal muscles spasmed around his member, she was going over the edge... "ohhhhhYESSSS... FUCK MEEEEEE..." she pleaded. She sensed the first twitches of his penis, her anal passage convulsing around him as he began pumping her bowels full of his semen. "MMMMMMMM... FILLLLMEEEEEUPPPPP..." she howled, her body trembling and shuddering in a release of sexual tensions that had been with her for more than a week. His semen oozed out of her ass around his penis, her hips collapsing onto the bed. Her anal ring gripped tight, pulling him down with her, and bringing another gush of his white seed. Her rectum milked his balls dry, spasming around his meat as he lay on top of her. "Ohhhh Trip... So good..." she mumbled.

They lay there for several minutes before either of them stirred, their bodies heaving and shaking from the intensity of their passion. Finally Trip eased his penis from her bottom and rolled to one side, letting his fingers soothe her with gentle strokes along her spine. She turned her head to look at him. "We should take a bath together." He was up and assisting her in a flash, walking beside her to the jacuzzi. The evening was far from over...

Ross Burke knew he had been very lucky to have been asked to serve in this particular post. He had watched Mynka take out his CO, the fire in her eyes belying the heat her body gave off. Hayes had often relayed to him the lewd pleasures of Archer's parties, and even allowed him to participate in a particularly lurid encounter with Amanda Cole; but he never dreamed that he would be selected as Consort to the nubile Andorian girl. He had seen her when she arrived, and as an officer in the MACO command he had access to first level personnel records and searched for her. Her education and operations records were impressive, and although he didn't have access to the more personal background he could see she was a desirable female. What surprised him most was that she was twenty-six years old, looking more like a young teen with her slender, lithe form and diminutive size. But he had seen her fury unleashed on men twice her size, and had no desire to be on the receiving end of that. Now it was his responsibility to please her, to satisfy her wants, needs, and desires.

Mynka didn't expect such an elevation in her status on the Defiant; but when Sato and T'Pol approached her she knew better than to turn them down. And when they gave her the choice of any man on the crew to be her Consort, she didn't hesitate to name Captain Burke. The man had the fire of a warrior, while maintaining a sensibility and a cool head. He was handsome, well built, and seemed to have an eye for her. Archer had been the only one to enjoy her softer talents since her arrival, and his approach was always rather abrupt and often brutal. Mynka was looking forward to the attentions of a man charged with meetingher needs. Their first session had been pretty nice; but left her wondering how far she could push Burke. She intended to find that answer in the near future, as there was a line of males who wanted a chance to please her. And Captain Burke needed much training if he was to please her without coaching...

Burke stared. He really could not help it. The young woman was just so stunning to look at, especially when she wore the transparent 'garment' of the Empress' court. Her ridiculously firm breasts pushed against the ultra-thin fabric of her halter, while her supple round buttocks stretched the lace of her 'trousers'. He could even see the wispy white curls of her pubis through those pants.

Mynka enjoyed teasing the man, fully aware of his inability to resist her charms. She slowly spread her thighs as he watched, giving him a view of her artfully decorated vulva through the lace. She watched as he swallowed and licked his lips, then she abruptly closed her legs and waited for his eyes to rise to meet hers. She gave him a stern look, crossing her legs and folding her arms across her chest. "You were staring again, my Consort." she said.

"Y-Yes my lady." he stammered, his eyes falling to the floor.

"Come to me, my Consort." she beckoned. "I wish you to please me." she added. Watching him rise to walk to her. "You will remove your clothing, Consort. I wish to see your body." she told him, watching as he made quick work of his 'uniform' to stand naked before her. "Closer Consort. I wish to feel your manhood." she directed, her hand reaching out toward his groin. He followed her instructions, moving close enough that her fingers wrapped around his semi-turgid organ. "You stare, yet you are not in readiness my Consort." she taunted him, enjoying his discomfort. "You will please me with your fingers, lips, and tongue then, Consort. On your knees before your lady." she directed, her fingers releasing his penis as he knelt on the floor in front of her. She uncrossed her legs and spread them wide, waving her hands to guide him there. She felt his breath on her waiting pussy, his hands under her knees to push them back. Her own fingers made quick work of the flimsy trousers and Burke's head moved to her loins on a mission.

He had to admit, of all the women's genitals he'd seen none were so spectacular. Mynka's delicate pussy looked like the most perfect bloom, and had a fragrance unlike any he'd encountered. His oral skills were pretty raw, with most of his experience being basic intercourse. Only twice had he performed cunnilingus, and only once had his penis found entry in a woman's anus. But he had to learn, and fast. Her hands grasped his hair and pulled his face to her damp genitals. "Please me Consort." she barked, grinding her pussy against his mouth. "Use your tongue on my center." she ordered.Center? He had no idea. His oral digit found what seemed to be a very sensitive node near the top of her wetness. "OhmMMMMMMYESSS...." she moaned, pulling him harder to her crotch. "Put your finger inside me." she ordered, and he complied, sliding his thick middle finger up into her welcoming cunt. "Now PLEASE ME!" she barked, her hips rising and falling against his mouth and finger. He did everything he could to stay with her, hooking his finger inside her as she began to hump his face. Her fingers held him in place, as if trying to pull him inside.

Quite abruptly she pushed him away, snapping her thighs together. She looked him sternly again, turning herself over to present him with her backside. She reached back to pull her buttocks apart and looked around to catch his eye. "You will please my asshole now, Consort. I want to feel your tongue inside my hole!" she barked. Seconds passed. "NOW" she ordered.

Burke had never done this before; but Mynka's anal port was as beautiful and inviting as her pussy. He moved to her upturned derrere and began bathing her backside with his oral digit. "INSIDE MY ASS" she barked, pushing her bottom back to meet his face. His palms met her cheeks, his thumbs parting them to allow access, and he pushed his tongue into her receptive wrinkle. She moaned softly, willing her sphincter to relax as he probed deeper inside her nether port. He had more than a half inch of his oral digit inside when she clenched her sphincter, choking him briefly before she released him with a laugh. "Suck my ass now, Burke. Show me how much you want to please your lady Mynka." she taunted the man.

It was humiliating, having this young girl force him to put his tongue up her asshole. It was an education for his ego as well as his sexual skills. Schooling he vowed to complete successfully.The rewards could be thrilling indeed! he thought, bringing a finger to her cunt as he lapped at her niggardly butthole. A second digit in her seething pussy got her hips moving, and he began to recognize the signs of her passion. Her sphincter flowered open for his exploration, her mewls becoming moans and squeals. He took it upon himself to swap his manipulations, taking her sensitive nub into his mouth as he pushed a finger up into her ass. Her hips writhed back and forth, wriggling back against his buttfucking digit, encouraging him to insert a second finger. She began to buck and twitch, squealing in abject pleasure as he continued to suck at her burning sex, his digits sawing in and out of her tiny bottom.I must try this ass - some day he thought. Then it was as if an explosion had occured, her lithe form thrashing about as he struggled to maintain his contact with her loins.

"nnnnYAAHHH... nnnYAAAHHHH... OHYESSSS... PLEASE ME... SUCK ME..." she howled, bouncing her hips against his face as waves of lust rolled through her body. It took her several long minutes to regain her composure. "Ohhhhh Consort..." she whispered, twisting her torso around to sit back on the sofa. "Come here..." she said, beckoning with her slender fingers. She pulled his lips to hers, thrusting her tongue into his mouth in a show of thanks and appreciation for his successful effort. One of her hands roamed down over his belly, finding a fully erect organ between his legs. "Consort... you are ready..." she said hoarsely, spreading her legs wide. "FUCK ME" she blurted, tugging at his dick. "FUCK ME WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL COCK".

Burke wasn't going to deny her wish, moving over to place the head of his raging dick against her snug vulva. He looked into her eyes and saw seething, raw lust, and thrust his dick half way into her in the first move. Her eyes grew wide and her hips pushed back, taking the remainder of his shaft deep into her belly. Her vagina was snug, warm, and very very wet. Her legs wrapped around his hips, pulling him into her harder, faster. He had no control of the situation as she used his cock in her wanton cunt.

"You have a good cock, my Consort." she said, her hips thrashing wildly as his penis worked her insides. "You please your lady on this evening." she added, her heels digging into his sides. "NOW FUCK ME AND FILL ME WITH YOUR PRECIOUS SEED!" she howled, her hips bouncing up and down as he tried to remain in contact. "Put your finger up my ass... NOW" she ordered, grabbing his hand to push it down under his balls. Her body jerked as his digit pushed rudely into her butthole; but it was going to be just enough...

Burke could scarcely hold on to the wildly thrashing woman before she ordered him to stick a finger in her backside. Now he held her loins between that finger and his pounding cock, driving his own passion closer to a very intense climax. She was animated again, her body twitching and convulsing the same way it had when she was experiencing her own orgasm. He added a second finger in her asshole and pushed them to the hilt, grinding his cock inside her cunt as her hips began to thrash. "Cum with me, my lady." he said hoarsely.

"ohhhhhH YESSSS..." she screamed, her lust overcoming her once again, this time with her Consort's organ inside her own. "OHGOD, MY CONSORT... FUCK MEEEEE..." she howled, then her world went white - then black - then white as she experienced the most intense pleasure of her young life. Burke was bucking against her crotch, grinding his meat inside her as he spasmed, unleashing his semen into the cauldron of her cunt. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close to finish him with her clenching muscles. They slowly recovered in each others arms, his twitching cock still fully erect when he pushed himself up. She took his face in her slender hands and smiled. "You have done well, my Consort. Very well indeed."

Burke slowly withdrew his fingers from her asshole, easing his penis from her vagina at the same time. He glanced down at the colorful display that was Mynka's crotch, licking his lips in preparation for the next time...

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers