Hospital Visiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PEA1
PEA1
1 Followers

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum now. Hmm." He breathed heavily and started pumping his cock really fast.

"Cum Claire, cum with me now, please Claire, please!" He was begging.

He opened his eyes and looked straight at me. He watched me, watching him and then his cock began to pulsate and I could almost see his cum moving up his hard shaft. Growls and groans were forced from his throat. His fingers were going really hard and he pushed them up as far as he could. His other hand was squeezing and rubbing his cock hard.

"Don't stop, do it harder, do it faster." I pleaded.

Jason couldn't hold back any longer and shot his cum all over my breasts. That was the catalyst, my orgasm just took off. My legs started to go stiff and my whole body was shaking, I held my breath, then I was cumming onto his fingers and unbelievably he was still cumming, it was incredible. He squeezed the last drop of cum from his still hard cock and slowly slid his fingers from my soaking wet pussy, putting them in his mouth and tasted me, "hmm, very nice."

He flopped backwards into the chair. My heart was pounding so much, that I really thought I was going to die.

After what seemed like ages, when our breathing was returning to normal, Jason just looked at me and asked, "Did you like that?" I was watching his hand on his cock, he was still stroking himself. "Yeah, did you?" I replied, not really requiring an answer.

"I thought that because we are friends and not lovers that I would be able to do you, without it causing too much effect on me. But oh god, how wrong was I? I don't think you realise how sexy you are, do you."

I didn't answer, I just shrugged my shoulders.

"You're biased," I said.

"Actually no I'm not. But I can tell you something for nothing. Guys pay a lot of attention to you when we all go out. I've even had them come to me and ask if you were free!" he smiled and added, "That was great."

"We've got to do it again!"

"How long are you going to be in here?"

PEA1
PEA1
1 Followers
12