Hot Couple Eric and Teresa

Story Info
Open marriage of a couple who can't get enough love.
4.8k words
3.73
24.3k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angela40
angela40
71 Followers

I wrote this story many years ago, but never released it. I thought Literotica would be the right site. I also wish to expand it in addition to the Insatiable series regarding my second marriage. Your comments are welcome.

*****

"AAAAHHH, god I'm going to come, oohh yes your hot sucking mouth feels like hot melting butter being poured over my dick, aaaahhhh."

It was one of many mornings that Eric was woken with his sensuous wife Teresa of three years sucking his cock. She could not get enough of his 12" hard purple headed blue veined penis. Sucking his massive cock and sperm loaded balls made the already hot Teresa even hotter. Eric raised his head from the pillow, watching as his wife enjoyed swallowing down his ready to shoot dick.

"Its coming my love, ooohhh yes, aaaahhhh."

Within seconds Eric's raging cock began to ejaculate his hot load of sperm. Teresa could not take it in fast enough as her mouth was being flooded with the hot creamy jism. It began to run out at the corners of her sweet kissable mouth. Teresa hated to loose any sperm drop and licked it up with her pink tongue. The drops she missed dripped down upon her magnificent 40DD tits. Many women have a slight sag with a 40DD bust even at 28. With Teresa there was no sag to her marvelous breasts of large silky orbs with very sensitive nipples. When she was over heated Eric sucking her nipples would give her orgasms. Teresa loved accentuating her body by wearing half cup bras or very often being braless. It gave her tits the lift that made men turn when she walked past them. Teresa enjoyed being a cock teaser wearing clothing that showed off her slim delicious body. Her daily wardrobe either consisted of a tight white blouse which displayed a deep cleavage and a six inch hemline mini-skirt.

"Aaaahhh my love your cock sucking leaves me so exhausted."

"It makes me so hot," Teresa responded.

"And what does it do to your cunt?"

Teresa took his hand and guided it between her delicious silky thighs.

"Feel my cunt for yourself."

Eric slipped three of his fingers into her wet cunt.

"Stop teasing me my pet, your driving me insane, finger fuck me, do it, please oh god please."

Eric hated to see Teresa who just satisfied him being so antsy. His 12" cock became hard again and guided it between her thighs. Teresa placed her legs around his back as he fucked his dick into his wife's beautiful wet pussy. In pumping his cock in and out, it did not take long for the morning's second load of sperm, this time, to wash into her already dripping pussy.

God what a dripping cunt she had now.

After Eric pulled out his dick he leaned over her pussy and gave it a slow tongue bath.

"Ah fuck me with your tongue," she moaned.

He too could not get enough of orally satisfying his dream wife. Eric's long tongue fucked in and out of her sperm loaded pussy, passing over her clit with gentle tongue jabs. Each contact brought moaning sounds from Teresa's beautiful mouth. Her convulsions became more powerful. And then electricity brought her to another peak of a power house orgasm. Seeing Teresa's sexual shakes, gave another rise to Eric's cock. It grew hard quickly.from watching her red sweaty face of enjoyment, Eric took a hold of his hard dick and gently rubbed up and down on his love object. He once again felt pearls of precum on the tip of his dick. He wet down his right hand with his precumand began to masturbate. Teresa had just opened her eyes from the joy of the electrical orgasms. She saw Eric jacking-off. Teresa could not resist by helping him jerk off. She placed her hand over his and both were now gliding up and down on his cock that already was sucked and gave Teresa the joy of a orgasmic fuck.

"I'm going to come again my pet," Eric said in a quite voice.

"Go, go cum for me," Teresa cooed.

Teresa leaned over his throbbing dick, guiding it to her mouth. She was not quick enough as Eric's massive cock erupted all over her luscious face. His sperm shot at her nose, eyes, succulent mouth and what was left, Teresa took into her mouth. She sucked and sucked once again as Eric reached between her wide spread thighs. This time instead of his tongue fucking her pussy, he finger fucked her in and out. He brought her around for the third time to a fever pitch of heat and an orgasm that left her weak. As she was convulsing, Eric also came for the third time. The sperm ran down between his legs, dripping unto his balls and then unto the sheets.

"Oh Christ that was so good my love," Eric slowly spoke in somewhat of a whisper.

Teresa agreed that it was sumptuous.

After gathering her breath and some energy Teresa rose from the bed and headed into the bathroom trying to get ready for the day at the office. Eric seeing his sexy wife entering the bathroom, he couldn't resist and followed her in.

"We really don't have time to play," she said in her sexy throaty voice.

He didn't pay attention, knowing that the sound of her voice indicated her weakening. Teresa felt Eric standing behind her. His arms surrounded her with his hands sliding down, palming her massive tits. Teresa's nipples stiffened quickly as she leaned back against him. His hands did not stop there, but slid up and down her hot body.

"Oh god yes don't stop," Teresa said in a chocked up voice.

Eric's finger and then another slipped between her fleshy swollen pussy lips. Her vulva was hot and wet. ...And then slowly pulled out his fingers, knowing that she would not be happy.

"Don't stop, pinch it, suck it, do something to my cunt," Teresa begged as her clitoris popped out its slick sheath.

He began to kiss and lick her neck making Teresa weaker and weaker. Her resistance melted as she bends over the sink spreading her silky gorgeous legs. Her clit was now sticking out of her wet sheath and clean shaven pussy. It was stiff and a sign of her animalistic needs. Eric's hot cock began to drip on the floor. He took his stiff throbbing penis into his hand, and made it even harder by rubbing it up and down. It seemed his 12 inches was more like 13 inches.

"Please my love don't make me wait."

Eric now encircled her hips and held on to her tightly. She slowly raised her right leg bringing her knee to rest on the wide rimmed sink. This movement spread Teresa's anal eye. The hole was slick and with slowness Eric would be able to fuck her asshole without hurting her.

"Slowly my love," Teresa said in a sexy quite voice.

Eric would never hurt her sexually it was all love and the joy of there hot fucking. He reached into the medicine cabinet and brought out olive oil. He took a hand full and rubbed it up and down of his ready to fuck cock. His oil covered dick head finally touched her anal eye.

"AAAAHHHH, god slowly."

"Yes my love slowly."

He rubbed his cock back and forth, round in circles, bringing her anal eye into a throbbing state. And then his cock slowly entered Teresa's most gorgeous ass. At the same time he reached again for her wet vulva and let his finger circle her popped out clit.

"I'm coming already," Teresa moaned.

"I'm too," Eric replied.

His cock was pumping and pumping, emptying a lesser load into her round luscious ass. Eric's cock was emptied but still in semi-hard shape as he withdrew from her anus. Teresa lowered her leg slowly from the wide rim of the sink.

"Oh my love my pussy is beautifully exhausted."

"My cock too," he replied.

It seemed not to be completely true, since Eric's dick was still in a semi-hard state. Teresa took it in her right hand and teased it into hardness.

"I just can't get enough of your monster cock," Teresa said with a smile.

The finally began to dress. Eric observed Teresa getting dressed in the mirror. Her wardrobe brought him to another hard on. She decided on a tight blouse and a short pleated mini, leaving nothing to the imagination. As she was bending over for her shoes, Eric snuck up quickly on her and raised her skirt.

"God I love you when you are pantiles." Eric raised his hand and gave her a couple of whacks on her luscious asscheeks.

"OUCH, OUCH!"

Then swiftly shoved his middle finger thru her anal ring.

"AAAAHHH, stop."

"You are wet again my love."

Teresa spread her legs slightly, as Eric unzipped himself, pulled out his dick and guided it into her pussy doggie style.

"OOOhhh yes make me cum one more time."

...And so Eric did.

#####################

Eric and Teresa were finally ready to leave the flat. As on most mornings they shared a cab. Eric always let Teresa enter the cab first. It gave him a chance to see his wife's miniskirt rise almost to her ass crack. Once in the car he took her into his arms and kissed her madly. She responded by reaching between his legs seeking out his hard cock. Eric noticed that her pleated mini had slipped up her thighs almost exposing her sweet pussy. He gave it a slight push higher exposing her wet cunt. The kisses heated them both up. He shoved several fingers between her vaginal lips.

"Finger my clit, please," Teresa begged.

The driver seeing the going-ons through the rear view mirror got him hot without doubt. He was driving with one hand, the other reached for his crotch and rubbed his fast growing dick. Looking into the mirror again the driver saw that Eric's massive cock was sticking out the front of his slacks. They were still kissing while Teresa couldn't resist masturbating him the fourth time that morning.

"I'm going to cum, oh yes, make my cock cum."

Teresa gave him several more strokes and Eric ejaculated a never ending load of jiam into his hanky. They had another mile to go before Teresa would exit the cab. Eric so aware that he could not leave his sexy Teresa in heat as he continued to finger fuck her wet cunt.

"AAAAHHHH," she moaned as her orgasm washed over Eric's several fingers. He slowly pulled them out and stuck them into Teresa's succulent mouth. She licked them clean.

The finally arrived at Teresa's office. As she was trying to leave the cab, she slowly crawled over Eric knowingly that her mini would slide up her bum. It exposed her ass for several seconds, giving Eric the opportunity to quickly tantalize her by sticking a finger into her anus.

"AAAAHHH," Teresa moaned as she got out of the car. She leaned into the window and kissed Eric on the lips.

Teresa had a number of meetings lined up with her clients. Being president of her own PR firm, she was a hands on woman satisfying her clients with some of the best publicity campaigns. In many instances Teresa campaigns had her on the road. She not only traveled domestically but also internationally.

One such campaign would take Teresa to London. On numerous occasions Eric would accompany her but on this trip Teresa was on her own with one of her top clients. Eric knew that his wife needed to be sexually satisfied several times during a twenty-four hour day. The thought gave him a hard-on. He also knew that extra marital affairs kept there marriage on a constant sexual high and burning hot.

Preparing for the London trip Teresa's first meeting was with the client she would accompany, the president of a software producer.

Adam entered her office and couldn't take his eyes of her.

"God you are the most beautiful woman on earth. I'm jealous of Eric," Adam said.

Teresa walked towards him and placed her arms around his neck.

"You say the most loving things."

He took Teresa in his arms and kissed her lips while at the same time caressing her long black hair. Awaiting his kiss, she separated her lips taking in his hot tongue. Both of there tongues meeting left them hot. Teresa tried to withdraw from his arms, but became somewhat weak, as she felt his hand unbuttoning her blouse. Adam gasped at her massive braless tits as they came into view. The large 40DD globes began to swell into his palms. Her nipples stiffened as Adam rubbed his hands over them, then took the nipples between his forefinger and thumb. He pulled them out from her massive breasts, bringing a moan from Teresa's lips.

"Oh it feels soooo good."

"Don't you ever wear a bra?"

"No."

"Panties?"

Teresa raised her mini-skirt teasingly.

"God your pussy is glistening and wet."

Teresa noticed that Adam was sporting a hard-on. She reached down between his legs and grabbed his cloth covered cock. Teresa rubbed it up and down, as Adam bent towards her succulent nipples sucking them into his mouth.

"OOOHHH suckle them raw my love."

At the same time his hands slid up and down her bare legs. Teresa spread them giving him easier access to her wet cunt.

"Finger my clit, my pet," She was hot for Adam, eventhough Eric had satisfied her several times before they left the flat.

Adam slipped his middle finger into her throbbing pussy, sliding it back and forth, back and forth.

"AAAHHHHH," Teresa moaned.

For a moment Adam stopped tonguing her nipples.

"Don't stop, please," Teresa mewed.

"Didn't that man satisfy you this morning?"

"Ohhhhh," is all she could say.

She was so turned on and hot now she couldn't wait to suck his cock. Teresa kneeled in front of him and unzipped his pants. Adam like Eric hated to wear shorts. His beautiful dick popped out in front of her.

"Ohhhh your balls look so heavy and bloated," Teresa said as she caressed them.

"Anticipation love you."

Being in a kneeling position drew Teresa's mini-skirt back towards her silky thigh junction. She leaned towards his cock sucking his throbbing stiff blue veined precum covered penis into her wet mouth. Her wet tongue circled around the piss slit of the penis head, then traveled up and down his entire 10" cock. As more precum oozed out her long wet tongue scooped it up.

"AAAAHHHHH," Adam moaned.

Teresa reached around to his ass cheeks. She caressed them, then separated them.

"What crazy thing are you doing?"

Teresa's finger circled around the anus rim and then shoved her middle finger thru his anus circle. Pushing it in, pulling it out, in and out.

"You bitch I'm going to cum, aaaahhh its cuming, aaaahhhhh."

Adam couldn't hold back as his stiff cock began to unload his hot sperm into Teresa's mouth. She was not able to swallow quickly enough as it began to run out the sides of her mouth. Her red lips now took on the white color of that sticky hot jism.

"OOOhhhh, aaaahhhhh," Adam moaned as he helped Teresa out off her unbuttoned blouse. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and released the remaining sperm from his shooting dick over her aroused nipples, bathing them with his load. With her other hand she reached for his balls squeezing out the last drops of his hot jism.

"Easy, eeaasssyy," Adam moaned.

...And then the last volley of jism shot out his pisshole all over Teresa's large orbs. Both fell back sexually exhausted on the office deep wool carpet.

"Lets relax my pet," Teresa quietly said.

"God you drained my cock and balls," Adam said.

Adam took Teresa in his arms and lightly kissed her sperm smeared lips.

After an exhausting day of planning the London trip with Adam, Teresa decided before leaving the office to take a shower in her large private bathroom. In removing her two items of clothing, and seeing her reflection in the mirror she felt her pussy getting hot again. Looking at herself turned her on. Taking her massive tits into the palms of her hands, her nipples stiffened to an ache on those luscious breasts. Before stepping into the shower, she had to relieve herself, hoping it would release some of her sexual pressure, but to no avail. Sitting on the commode spreading her silky sensuous thighs, it did not take long for her to release her hot golden urine.

"AAAA getting some release," she thought to herself.

...And then Teresa remembered that Eric was to meet her in the office for dinner. As she rose from the commode all of a sudden the bathroom door opened.

"I see you aren't ready for dinner my pet," Eric said.

Teresa just smiled back at him, realizing seeing her in the nude brought a swelling in Eric's pants.

"Come here," Teresa ordered with a sexual tone.

Eric stepped towards her and unzipped his pants.

"Let me give your cock some relief ."

"Didn't you get enough from Adam?"

She did not answer instead reached inside his slacks pulling out with some difficulty his massive hard cock.

She kneeled in front of him and began to let her tongue slide up and down his throbbing fuck stick. It seemed from Teresa's sucking his cock, his piss slit was opening wider and wider. Just from sucking his cock, Teresa's orgasm was nearing. Her vulva was throbbing and contracting a sign that she was nearing a overwhelming orgasm.

"Its coming," Eric moaned

She let her mouth slide up and down her husband's dick, picking up speed with each intake.

"Not so fast, slowly my pussycat."

She didn't hear him as her lips and mouth brought him the joy of sperm release into her mouth.

"AAAAhhhhh, wow," as he shot into her mouth.

Teresa swallowed the load down. Her cunt throbbed, releasing her long awaited needed orgasms.

"Have to relax while you take a shower," Eric said.

That wasn't to be. Teresa arose kissing Eric on the lips with her sperm smeared mouth. Her tongue licked around his face, leaving a trail of sperm, then tonguing inside his mouth while in turn his tongue returned the pleasure.

Teresa finally took her shower. Eric sat at her vanity table observing her through the glass shower door. He kept looking at his wife, thinking what a beautiful Brazilian woman he married. He had to resist entering the shower. As he kept observing her washing her massive tits and then between her voluptuous thighs, his cock began to rise. It became stiff and hard, ready for another fuck. Instead he fisted his blue veined dick sliding his foreskin up and down. While being in the throw of sexual enjoyment, Teresa stepped out of the shower seeing that Eric was enjoying the ritual of sex. As she was nearing Eric, she saw his cock throbbing in his fist. ...And then his engorged sperm loaded cock began to ejaculate a load of sperm into the air. There were three and then a fourth volley of jism shooting out of his piss hole. He opened his eyes and saw his wife smiling at him.

"You keep me in constant heat my loving bitch."

"So do you," Teresa responded.

Teresa kept a large wardrobe of clothing in her office. Most being classy and sexy wear.

"What should I wear my pet?" Teresa asked as she walked to the closet

Eric joined her in choosing a dress for the evening. It was very low cut, with the hem only 6 inches below her thigh juncture. As he handed it to her, she smiled and asked if he had other ideas for the evening.

"Yes my dear a thong."

She picked a thong that left her soft ass cheeks bare. Teresa slipped into them, with the crotch disappearing into her wet vulva and asscrack. She than slipped into the dress that left nothing to the imagination. Her massive tits were barely covered. A wrong move would expose her stiff nipples that drove her, Eric and people who saw her into a sexual frenzy.

Eric took her into his arms, caressing her back and tongue kissing her. He slowly raised the mini dress then letting his hand slide down to her ass cheeks.

"God that thong is buried between your ass cheeks, my pet."

"Do you wish me to wear it?"

"Take if off!"

Eric released Teresa from his arms and helped her remove the thong.

"Easy, do it slowly, rub it against my clit," Teresa moaned.

From rubbing the thong against the clit, Teresa felt it fill with blood. It was a sign that Eric would have to suck her into another orgasm before they were able to leave for the restaurant. Eric kneeled raised her dress whatever there was of it and tongue fucked her pussy into an orgasm.

#####################

Teresa was in the nude as she was packing her luggage for the seven day London business trip. Eric was also nude in the kitchen preparing lunch when he felt a hand reaching around to the front of him. Teresa moaned when she felt Eric's blood engorged cock growing larger in her grip. She could barely circle his dick, as he reached back and caressed her slightly spread thighs. The feeling of a clean shaven pussy turned him on. He turned around, took her in his arms and gave her a deep tongue kiss. Once again she reached for his cock which was now dripping precum into her hand. Eric knew that if they didn't do something soon, he would erupt without giving pleasure to her pussy. He sat down on a kitchen chair, spread his legs wide and pulled Teresa facing him unto his lap. She straddled him as she let her wet dripping pussy slide down over his massive cock.

angela40
angela40
71 Followers
12